Kain vs Lavos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SHM
Kain is in his most powerful form ever.

1)Kain vs Lavos(Chono Trigger)

2)Kain vs Time Devourer Lavos(Chrono Cross)

Who wins?

shin_gear
Kain pwns him.

Burning thought
i dont know about this Lava myself, ive confronted him in a few games versus matches before, aint he just a big lump of a thing?

well ill just through some kain stuff on the table, time manip, energy manip, magic, Soul devouring

soul devouring possibly the most important, if this thing has a soul, kain can kill the thing. If it doesnt, then kain will have to use other means

SHM
From what I heard about Lavos:

- Caused the extinction of the dinosaurs after crashing in the planet.

- Drained most of Magus(powerful sorcerer)' powers, after being attacked by him.

- Can teleport people and objects across time.

- Created a place that existed outside of time, where he sleeped.

- Destroyed nearly all life on Earth in a matter of moments, after waking up.

- It took the direct impact of a ship going fast enough to force its way through time, to break his shell.

- In the final battle, he was capable of reaching through time an space, and absorbs the powers of the strongest creatures that ever existed on the planet. And after that, he created a form out of the best parts of the DNA and energy of all the people and creatures that had existed since his arrival on the planet.

From what I heard about the Time Devourer Lavos:

- He merged itself with Schala, absorbing her powers, and begining to devour time and space. This caused many side effects, like the creation of an entire alternate reality. He was only beaten when a plot-device spell was able to seperate him from Schala.

Burning thought
well that depends how long these things take, obviously he probably doesnt have the power to do half of these instantly, otherwise there would be no game...

how fast can he put things through time, do you know for sure and can you prove it if you claim its instant?

Remindme
If he came Manipulate time Lavos pwns Kain

If he has a soul Kains pwns Lavos

IMO

Burning thought
hmm that depends i think, if lavas does have a soul kain pwns him, if lavas can manip time BUT it takes a long while in doing so, then kain pwns him, kains only power isnt soul devouring, he can use energy, many elements from fire to lightning to defeat foes and drain their blood ofcourse, but this thing seems a bit of an anomoly.

Remindme
Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm that depends i think, if lavas does have a soul kain pwns him, if lavas can manip time BUT it takes a long while in doing so, then kain pwns him, kains only power isnt soul devouring, he can use energy, many elements from fire to lightning to defeat foes and drain their blood ofcourse, but this thing seems a bit of an anomoly.

The only thing i see gonig for Lavos is Time Manip, even is he don't have a soul, if time manip is a dud then Kain 7.5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.