Ronnie/Jason/Element Lad vs. Hal/Alan/Kyle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ronnie as Firestorm
Element Lad
And Jason combined with Firehawk

vs.

The Premier GL's.

No jobbering.

Galan007
IMO,

Ronnie and Jason vs. any two of the listed GL's = two damn good separate battles.

As far as the Elemental version of FS goes,

It's hard to properly gauge him power-wise, , so I'm not even going to touch that aspect of this debate..

Anyhow,

Team GL ftw... . ermmhappy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
IMO,

Ronnie and Jason vs. any two of the listed GL's = two damn good separate battles.

As far as the Elemental version of FS goes,

It's hard to properly gauge him power-wise, , so I'm not even going to touch that aspect of this debate..

Anyhow,

Team GL ftw... . ermmhappy

done.

Validus
Element Lad is a Skyfather type at his best.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Element Lad is a Skyfather type at his best.

On his average he's prolly around trans tho. Wich is around where Alan is too. And I'd argue that hal is skyfather at his best and kyle was abstract at his best. :P

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
On his average he's prolly around trans tho. Wich is around where Alan is too. And I'd argue that hal is skyfather at his best and kyle was abstract at his best. :P
Average

Best

See the difference?

And Alan isn't anything above Herald level unless it's Sentinel which it isn't. "The Premier GL's "

nvrbeenwthagirl
Average

Best

See the difference?

I see that I was pointing out that On average Element lad isn't far above anyone else in the thread. And his best is easily met by thier best. See what I was saying?

Validus
I see that I was pointing out that On average Element lad isn't far above anyone else in the thread. And his best is easily met by thier best. See what I was saying?
Element Lad creating his own galaxy with ease is far better than the once a year Hal/Kyle stuff that makes them seem over Herald Level. That pushes them to their limit. Jan can do that stuff with a wave of the hand.

In other words, his best was his average.

Galan007
With EL, team 1 ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Element Lad creating his own galaxy with ease is far better than the once a year Hal/Kyle stuff that makes them seem over Herald Level. That pushes them to their limit. Jan can do that stuff with a wave of the hand.

In other words, his best was his average.

He wasn't Element lad. And it took him billions of years to develope that kind of power and skill. Element Lad was the kid who was an above the top tier sometimes top tier. From what I remember. Element Lad created a galaxy? Do you have scans? I remember prodigeny doing that after years of practice.

Validus
Progenitor is Element Lad. He changed his name, not who he was.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Progenitor is Element Lad. He changed his name, not who he was. IT also took him how many years to get that type of power? And his mind frame was also different wasn't it? Yeah. Not the same. So there was no need in brining skyfather feats up when Element Lad accomplished none.

Validus
IT also took him how many years to get that type of power? And his mind frame was also different wasn't it? Yeah. Not the same. So there was no need in brining skyfather feats up when Element Lad accomplished none.
He always had that power. The whole story opened with him surviving the big bang. During the flashback, he put his finger in a pond and created all the life on the planet he was on.

Galan007
IT also took him how many years to get that type of power? And his mind frame was also different wasn't it? Yeah. Not the same. So there was no need in brining skyfather feats up when Element Lad accomplished none. Meh,

EL is still the most powerful ghey character I know of. sheppardanime29

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Meh,

EL is still the most powerful ghey character I know of. sheppardanime29
He isn't gay. He's asexual.

Validus
He was in love with a transexual. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
He was in love with a transexual. no expression

Then I know he's not gay. No self respecting gay man I know wants something that looks like a chick but is a man. We LIKE MEN. Not women or anything that looks like such. Anyway, he can make anyone be anything. So He is asexual.

Validus
He was bisexual. Asexual would mean he doesn't experience sexual attraction at all. That clearly wasn't the case because Jan totally nailed that tranny.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He was bisexual. Asexual would mean he doesn't experience sexual attraction at all. That clearly wasn't the case because Jan totally nailed that tranny.

sick Chicks with Sticks. sick sick sick

Validus
Meh

She had a sex change. No stick.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Meh

She had a sex change. No stick.

Ok then he's not gay or bi. She was a woman. I mean not exactly. But you know she had, you know, a kitty cat.

Validus
Ok then he's not gay or bi. She was a woman. I mean not exactly. But you know she had, you know, a kitty cat.
Once she admitted this to him, he made it clear it wouldn't have mattered if she got the change or not. In other words, he would have swung the other way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Once she admitted this to him, he made it clear it wouldn't have mattered if she got the change or not. In other words, he would have swung the other way.

Comics are so damned gay these days.

Validus
This was over 20 years ago. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
This was over 20 years ago. stick out tongue

Well that ain't my father's comics. And I could have sworn that story happened much more recent than that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.