How many IMPs would it take to knock out these characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rorschach

cmack
how strong is the punch usually, ex: what does it do to superman, or a batman type character

Rorschach
One punch knocked out a White Martian.

Flash has stated that the IMP hits with the mass of a white dwarf star, though that's probably hyperbole.

cmack
darkseid:25
thanos:21
odin:25
depowered tyrant:39
silver surfer:14

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by cmack
darkseid:25
thanos:21
odin:25
depowered tyrant:39
silver surfer:14
Thats interesting considering thanos has much better durability feats then darkseid.

cmack
this is non jobbing darkseid, you are forgetting darkseid is a god, he is on par with odin

Gecko4lif
1. Thanos - 40-55
2. Darkseid - 40-50
3. Odin - 25 ish
4. Depowered Tyrant - 30-40
6. Silver Surfer - 1/2

xjustice69x
i think thanos is losely based on a greek god of death "thanatos"

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by xjustice69x
at least name-wise....

xjustice69x
yea , for some reason thoug i can swear i remeber reading that thanatos was a titan. which might fit better

cmack
yeah but they were granted power from the celestials long ago

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by cmack
this is non jobbing darkseid, you are forgetting darkseid is a god, he is on par with odin
Umm..no darkseid isnt on odins level.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by vlaaad12345

yup he is over it....

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
yup he is over it....
No he really isnt,darkseid has never wrecked galaxies or anything like that.

Gecko4lif
No he really isnt,darkseid has never wrecked galaxies or anything like that. Yes. He has.

Space M ummy
Didn't Thanos end up in a black hole and end up with scratches? I don't think the IMP is going to do a whole lot against him.

Symmetric Chaos

Originally posted by xjustice69x

Gee, ya think?

Harry Fingerman
One infinity billion
One
One infinity billion
One infinity billion
Twenty

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
One infinity billion
One
One infinity billion
One infinity billion
Twenty
Dont be a hater.... masterba.... you get the drift

Symmetric Chaos
One infinity billion
One
One infinity billion
One infinity billion
Twenty

Flash hater.

Bad Ash231
Yes. He has.

Proof you have?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Proof you have?
Nvr proof has he

Harry Fingerman
Nvr proof has he Nvr never has proof.

SpookySmurph
Nvr proof has he Geez... it's another Nvrbot.

CaptainStoic
Thanos took a punch from Champion and continued to stand. That punch was more powerful than any imp punch Wally could ever muster. So I think that against Thanos' shield's it would be ineffective. Remember one thing Champion has been tapping into the Power Gem for a very very long time, and he is very adept at using it at full strength. Also take note that when he was punching Thanos with his shield's raised, he was very determined. The expression on the Champions face proves that what I am saying is true.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Thanos took a punch from Champion and continued to stand. That punch was more powerful than any imp punch Wally could ever muster. So I think that against Thanos' shield's it would be ineffective. Remember one thing Champion has been tapping into the Power Gem for a very very long time, and he is very adept at using it at full strength. Also take note that when he was punching Thanos with his shield's raised, he was very determined. The expression on the Champions face proves that what I am saying is true.
You are obviously a idiot

1.Champion was only tapping in subconsciously
2. Even champion said DURING the fight that he didnt know that he had that kind of power

SO STFU

CaptainStoic
No you STFU! You Pr*ck. I may have forgotten the story a little, as it was most likely written before you were born. All the same he was tapping a massive amount of the power (he destroyed a planet with a punch). Like I said in post above, The Champion has had the Gem of Power for a very long time. If you used your common sense and not go with what the writer is saying (and they obviously made a mistake) you would know that the Champion knows how to focus the Gems power, he taught Titania how to use it you dolt! That's like saying that you have been driving the same car for hundreds of years, but don't know what it is capable of or how it handles. Think before you type out your Bullshyt next time asscl**n!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Geez... it's another Nvrbot.

Better than a Bran bot? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Better than a Bran bot? roll eyes (sarcastic) I use proof, and support my arguments with scans when needed. smile

SpookySmurph
Better than a Bran bot? roll eyes (sarcastic) Who's a Branbot? barker

nvrbeenwthagirl
I use proof, and support my arguments with scans when needed. smile

It's so simple really. DS has created Actual Realities and then collapsed them just as easily. Far surpassing destroying someone elses galaxy. He's also collapsed a 5th of a reality. Which is also far more impressive than destroying a galaxy. TO which I have posted those scans of both feats. Now kiss it. Cuz I have just pwned you. IF you dont' remember the scans, check my battle zone with quan for reference. Gnite.

Sirius77

Yeah... he is.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Sirius77
Yeah... he is.

No. barker

Sirius77
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Didn't Thanos end up in a black hole and end up with scratches? I don't think the IMP is going to do a whole lot against him.

GL's fly through bh's on the fly. IMP's will flatten them.

Harry Fingerman
TO which I have posted those scans of both feats. Now kiss it. Cuz I have just pwned you. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
IF you dont' remember the scans, check my battle zone with quan for reference. Gnite.
laughing

So, you've posted scans... once, and now everyone is supposed to go to that thread, and wade through pages, after pages of nonsense, to find out that you posted it?
Awesome!

I'm going to do that next time you need confirmation. smile

I mean, not post proof, and just direct you someplace else.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

So, you've posted scans... once, and now everyone is supposed to go to that thread, and wade through pages, after pages of nonsense, to find out that you posted it?
Awesome!

I'm going to do that next time you need confirmation. smile

IF you were anyone else, I'd take the time to post them again. But since I do not like you, you have been constantly rude to me since you have been here, and I don't value your respect, then I don't bother. Now if a nice person like guy asks, I'll post them. Gday.

Sirius77
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

Thanos' sheild took that. Also, the best Champion did was bust a planet.
That's not a big feat. Wally could easily knock Thanos out with 40- 50 IMP's. It wouldn't take over a picosecond.

Harry Fingerman
IF you were anyone else, I'd take the time to post them again. But since I do not like you, you have been constantly rude to me since you have been here, and I don't value your respect, then I don't bother. Now if a nice person like guy asks, I'll post them. Gday. You don't post scans for anyone else though.
I've seen you direct other people to that thread as well.

You posted scans once when you needed to, and now you act like you're god? Plus, that threads not a good place to look, because despite what the judges said... you lost that thread. no expression
And, I really... really don't like quanchi.
But, that's a story for another time...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos' sheild took that. Also, the best Champion did was bust a planet.
That's not a big feat. Wally could easily knock Thanos out with 40- 50 IMP's. It wouldn't take over a picosecond.

I don't think Wally could knock Thanos out that easily. ODIN>>>>>Millions of Imps. ANd he couldn't even do it. At least not easily.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
No. barker

Darkseid is High Skyfather level. He creates and destroys life and reality on a whim.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You don't post scans for anyone else though.
I've seen you direct other people to that thread as well.

You posted scans once when you needed to, and now you act like you're god? Plus, that threads not a good place to look, because despite what the judges said... you lost that thread. no expression
And, I really... really don't like quanchi.

LOL and you think your petty insult bothers me. If I lost the thread then why am I here? Nuff said. The judges voted for me. So your lame and pathetic attempt to lash out at me becuz I do not recognize you as anything more than an elitist with a rude personality does nothing in the way of me wanting to post shit for you. As I said, I posted feats from DS that dwarf destroying a galaxy. If you dont' remember them, I suggest you take a memory course. And remember, You have been rude to me since day one, hence, Why I am rude to you, do not like you, and NEVER will. Now go find the scan. You opened the door and said I didn't post any proof. Doesn't matter how often I do it, as long as it's done.

Validus
When will people learn that pwnage doesn't work when you claim it for yourself? Someone else has to signify the pwnage. Anything else and you're just tooting your own horn which is a sign of utter douchebaggery.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
When will people learn that pwnage doesn't work when you claim it for yourself? Someone else has to signify the pwnage. Anything else and you're just tooting your own horn which is a sign of utter douchebaggery.

Pwned.

Bad Ash231
Darkseid is High Skyfather level. He creates and destroys life and reality on a whim.

But not Superman. ninjafist

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Pwned.
Thank you.

nvrbeenwthagirl

When will people learn that many people have pwned people here, but unless you are one of the popular kids, or a forum elitist, you prolly won't get the respect of someone saying you pwned. Especially if you are in the same clique as the person being pwned. Gnite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Pwned.

Check my response. LMAO. Exactly what I meant. Aren't you in that clique? Um yeah. Like I said. You pwned yourself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thank you.

It doesn't mean much when it's one of your buddies and elistist pals now does it?

batdude123
It doesn't mean much when it's one of your buddies and elistist pals now does it?

Pwned.

Validus
When will people learn that many people have pwned people here, but unless you are one of the popular kids, or a forum elitist, you prolly won't get the respect of someone saying you pwned. Especially if you are in the same clique as the person being pwned. Gnite.
So because you have no friends that makes it ok to end all of your posts by saying you pwned someone? No. You clearly don't understand the rules of internet pwnage.

Validus
Now see, Batdude clearly understands the rules of internet pwnage. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
So because you have no friends that makes it ok to end all of your posts by saying you pwned someone? No. You clearly don't understand the rules of internet pwnage.

I understand when a group self wanks tho. Elitist that is.

lordboo

cosigned..........sadly

batdude123

Pwned.

Validus
Pwned.

Validus
Originally posted by lordboo
cosigned..........sadly
More pwnage.

Bad Ash231

Pwned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now see, Batdude clearly understands the rules of internet pwnage. thumb up

And I see that I"m getting the hang of it. smile

batdude123
Pwned. Beat ya to it.

Pwned.

Validus
Beat ya to it.

Pwned.
I'll cosign this pwnage.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'll cosign this pwnage.

More group Wanking? What do you guys call this? A cirle Wank?

Validus
Pwned.

batdude123

You're on a roll today.

Pwned.

Harry Fingerman
LOL and you think your petty insult bothers me. If I lost the thread then why am I here? Nuff said. The judges voted for me. So your lame and pathetic attempt to lash out at me becuz I do not recognize you as anything more than an elitist with a rude personality does nothing in the way of me wanting to post shit for you. As I said, I posted feats from DS that dwarf destroying a galaxy. If you dont' remember them, I suggest you take a memory course. And remember, You have been rude to me since day one, hence, Why I am rude to you, do not like you, and NEVER will. Now go find the scan. You opened the door and said I didn't post any proof. Doesn't matter how often I do it, as long as it's done. A story for another time. smile

Also, I don't want any scans.

I just said you don't post proof, and it's pretty much that simple.
In fact, I've only ever seen you post two pieces of evidence outside of your battle with quanchi.
I remember a link to an interview, or something of the sorts.
And one scan, after your battle with Quanchi.

I really don't care what you posted in the quanchi fight, because you had to post it, or you would have been exiled; no questions.

Nvr already pwned this response!

batdude123
Pwned.

You're on a roll today.

Pwned.

Pwned.

Validus
A story for another time. smile

In fact, I've only ever seen you post two pieces of evidence outside of your battle with quanchi.

I really don't care what you posted in the quanchi fight, because you had to post it, or you would have been exiled; no questions.
OMG! Leonardo DiCapriowned!

nvrbeenwthagirl
A story for another time. smile

Nvr already pwned this response!

Nope. You fail. I haven't pwned this response. IF that is what you call this.

Harry Fingerman
Nope. You fail. I haven't pwned this response. IF that is what you call this. DAMn, i jusr bin Pwned! sad

Validus
Nope. You fail. I haven't pwned this response. IF that is what you call this.
By saying you haven't pwned it, you actually pwned it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DAMn, i jusr bin Pwned! sad

OMG. You infuriate me sometimes. ANd other times I just want your man meat to take control. I love you and I hate you all at the same time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
By saying you haven't pwned it, you actually pwned it.

Ok you guys win. You are the cool kids elitist group. I am not worthy. I can't keep up with you. I"m done.

Harry Fingerman
OMG. You infuriate me sometimes. ANd other times I just want your man meat to take control. I love you and I hate you all at the same time.
http://controllercode.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/pwned.jpg

Validus
Ok you guys win. You are the cool kids elitist group. I am not worthy. I can't keep up with you. I"m done.
Reverse pwned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://controllercode.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/pwned.jpg

eek! laughing laughing RFLMAO

Seriously, Cat pics ruin threads.

Back to our regularly scheduled program.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Reverse pwned.

So How bout those Bears?

Validus
So How bout those Bears?
Self pwnage?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Self pwnage?

Trying to defuse this. I cannot keep up with you guys. And I don't wanna get all upset. You know it's not good for my complexion. smile

batdude123
http://www.sighost.org/sigs/secks6.jpg

Validus
Trying to defuse this. I cannot keep up with you guys. And I don't wanna get all upset. You know it's not good for my complexion. smile
http://www.24-7partypaks.com.au/images/Pony/Pony-Plates.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://www.24-7partypaks.com.au/images/Pony/Pony-Plates.jpg

Now that is ghey. sick

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://www.sighost.org/sigs/secks6.jpg
Eew.

TricksterPriest
Ahh, the sweet smell of KMC-entertainment. I love this forum. big grin durpot

vlaaad12345
It's so simple really. DS has created Actual Realities and then collapsed them just as easily. Far surpassing destroying someone elses galaxy. He's also collapsed a 5th of a reality. Which is also far more impressive than destroying a galaxy. TO which I have posted those scans of both feats. Now kiss it. Cuz I have just pwned you. IF you dont' remember the scans, check my battle zone with quan for reference. Gnite.
And were those realities stated to be bigger then a galaxy or solar system?odin wrecks entire galaxies when fighting and recreates solar systems ect,darkseid hasnt been anywhere near that level for a very long time.

Gecko4lif
And were those realities stated to be bigger then a galaxy or solar system?
doesnt the very nature of reality imply limitless space.....

vlaaad12345
doesnt the very nature of reality imply limitless space.....
No it really doesnt in comics.

Gecko4lif
No it really doesnt in comics.
even in comics have you heard of a reality smaller then a solar system....

vlaaad12345
even in comics have you heard of a reality smaller then a solar system....
Realities in comics can be just like zones or dimensions they can be huge or small,if darkseid is a casual limitless space destroyer he shouldnt be jobing to superman or nearly anyone else in dc.

Gecko4lif
Realities in comics can be just like zones or dimensions they can be huge or small,if darkseid is a casual limitless space destroyer he shouldnt be jobing to superman or nearly anyone else in dc.
I already exsplained why he jobs.

im lazy so click my name and look thru my prevous posts.

vlaaad12345
I already exsplained why he jobs.

im lazy so click my name and look thru my prevous posts.
I have a better idea,you actually post darkseid destroying galaxies just by fighting,recreating solar systems full of life on a whim or anything else like that,darkseid is not odins level,hes skyfather level but not that high on the poll.

Gecko4lif
I have a better idea,you actually post darkseid destroying galaxies just by fighting,recreating solar systems full of life on a whim or anything else like that,darkseid is not odins level,hes skyfather level but not that high on the poll.
Creating life goes against his character so it would be pointless to look

vlaaad12345
Creating life goes against his character so it would be pointless to look
Then show him doing anything more then collapsing something that has no defined size.

Gecko4lif
Then show him doing anything more then collapsing something that has no defined size.
Darkseid projects his dark essence into The Source, and forces it to open itself to him, as his very essence causes it agony, which, taken at base value, appears at least a skyfather-level feat:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/p50e4e9ce1cb5f7accdae4df5cc642e7a/f9143934.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl

You know Orion has blasted away a galaxy destroying blast on his own right? And he is inferior to DS. You know STayne was created by DS ad was the equal of Takion. who held back the multiversal power of the god wave briefly. You know DS created Actual Realities in Seven Soldiers. He did create life as well. He's killed and brought people back to life. He created 6 billion lifeforms in Seven soldiers. And that was an avatar. The New gods create Universes in thier twisted image. And DS is the most powerful of them. Highfather Rips Time and Space and reality assunder with a wave of his staff. DS is equal or better. DS also supplied a fifth of the power it took to destroy a reality. And if you think that reality was smaller than a galaxy, then you need to read up on comics. The reality they collapsed was compared to his own reality by Dr. Fate. As in the main dcu. Nuff said. And one more thing, Dr. Fate used Darksied, Highfather, Orions, and the Demon's powers, with his own to actually fight the Ale being and drive it off before they collapsed the reality in a final attempt. Ale entity>>>>>billions of times more powerful than An IMp.

vlaaad12345
You know Orion has blasted away a galaxy destroying blast on his own right? And he is inferior to DS. You know STayne was created by DS ad was the equal of Takion. who held back the multiversal power of the god wave briefly. You know DS created Actual Realities in Seven Soldiers. He did create life as well. He's killed and brought people back to life. He created 6 billion lifeforms in Seven soldiers. And that was an avatar. The New gods create Universes in thier twisted image. And DS is the most powerful of them. Highfather Rips Time and Space and reality assunder with a wave of his staff. DS is equal or better. DS also supplied a fifth of the power it took to destroy a reality. And if you think that reality was smaller than a galaxy, then you need to read up on comics. The reality they collapsed was compared to his own reality by Dr. Fate. As in the main dcu. Nuff said. And one more thing, Dr. Fate used Darksied, Highfather, Orions, and the Demon's powers, with his own to actually fight the Ale being and drive it off before they collapsed the reality in a final attempt. Ale entity>>>>>billions of times more powerful than An IMp.
And current darkseid does nothing of that sort,he beats superman level people and thats about it.

Gecko4lif
And current darkseid does nothing of that sort,he beats superman level people and thats about it.
Since he was never officially retconned then he does.

vlaaad12345
Since he was never officially retconned then he does.
Then why does he loose to people well bellow skyfather level,darkseid is skyfather level and then hardly ever pulls out a big feat,odin is constantly on the galaxy wiping out,solar system creating,raping whole planets with his mind ect level.

Gecko4lif
Then why does he loose to people well bellow skyfather level,darkseid is skyfather level and then hardly ever pulls out a big feat,odin is constantly on the galaxy wiping out,solar system creating,raping whole planets with his mind ect level.
odin does shit now because he no longer has odin force.

vlaaad12345
odin does shit now because he no longer has odin force.
Obviously we would be using the odin that actually exists,which means he has the odinforce...and your still not answering why darkseid is so goddamn inconsistent while odin never really has been.

Gecko4lif
Obviously we would be using the odin that actually exists,which means he has the odinforce...and your still not answering why darkseid is so goddamn inconsistent while odin never really has been.
Because if he wasnt then The DCU would be really ****ed up
There is a reason he jobs to a dc flagship character

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Laminator_X
The IMP doesn't make any sense. If he's mass-dilating due to relativistic effects, he should be time dilating too, in which case he'd never connect because time is passing more quickly for is target. Heck, he'd either be smashed or left behind by the Earth moving through his orbit if he was experiencing that much relativistic dilation. His own gravity would also start to begin to attract surrounding matter.

The Speed Force is essentially magic. When they try to pretend there's anything relativistic about it, they get into trouble.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Laminator_X
The IMP doesn't make any sense. If he's mass-dilating due to relativistic effects, he should be time dilating too, in which case he'd never connect because time is passing more quickly for is target. Heck, he'd either be smashed or left behind by the Earth moving through his orbit if he was experiencing that much relativistic dilation. His own gravity would also start to begin to attract surrounding matter.

The Speed Force is essentially magic. When they try to pretend there's anything relativistic about it, they get into trouble.
Not magic

Comic physics. There is a difference.

psycho gundam
marvel vs marvel, dc vs dc. dc characters are all on steroids
all their characters are godlike now, even batman to some extent.
people that dislike world war hulk are really just stunned to see marvel take a page out of dc's un-thought out pages by making the hulk a juggernaut, without taking into account the aftermath of the storyline; hulk is now above all the avengers, he is smarter and stronger than ever, his healing factor is better than ever, he beat strange and blackbolt, etc see what I;m saying? it just causes other characters to be elevated to that level to even the playing field(cause you know they wont be weakened). so yeah, marvel shouldn't be mixed with dc got that, cause superman is beyond god now and growing. and I dare any one to tell me differently

Gecko4lif
Ok stop now. Your just spamming now

psycho gundam
well to me spreading dc vs (X comic company) is propaganda spam.
you know dc wins, so stop making unfair threads. apples and oranges shouldn't be pitted against each other

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Laminator_X

Not magic

pwned

stick out tongue

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Blair Wind
pwned

stick out tongue

woot my pwnage was cosigned

Symmetric Chaos
Not magic

Not really.

Endless Mike
I thought the basic idea behind the Speedforce was that its user could pick and choose which laws of physics applied at the particular moment and which didn't

cmack
there should be no controversy darkseid and odin, both are skyfather level

Gecko4lif
Not really.
Yes

CP is flash being able to run top speed and not restory entire cites

Magic is strange going astral and mind f*cking people

Symmetric Chaos
Yes

CP is flash being able to run top speed and not restory entire cites

Magic is strange going astral and mind f*cking people

Flash has made physical objects out of speed. In KC various Flashes made 3D, full color images complete with sound just by waving their hands back and forth.

Gecko4lif
Flash has made physical objects out of speed. In KC various Flashes made 3D, full color images complete with sound just by waving their hands back and forth.
Which is cp

The only time it is magic is when it is direct, indirectly or implied to be....

Symmetric Chaos
Which is cp

The only time it is magic is when it is direct, indirectly or implied to be....

--> my point

--> Your head

Blair Wind
--> my point

--> Your head

Pwned

Gecko4lif
--> my point .

--> Your head

never said it had to make sense

Rorschach
I want more!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.