Lois Lane vs Betty Ross

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Lois and Betty enter into a bar one evening to try to talk things over. Earlier, they had an arguement about who's husband could beat the other, and it almost got physical until somebody split them up. Lois called Betty and asked her to meat her at the local bar down the street so they could talk things over, and so now here they are. Unfortunately, the results are the same, except nobody is daring to try to split them up. who wins?

batdude123
Lois... easily.

willRules
Lois wins cos.......... well I hate to be the one to tell you, but........

Betty's dead no expression

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by willRules
Lois wins cos.......... well I hate to be the one to tell you, but........

Betty's dead no expression

Oh? When?

willRules
I don't know how long ago it was as I don't collect the Hulk. I think it was a few years back, the Abomination poisoned her. Everyone believed it to be radiation poisoning from Bruce but it wasn't and he pounded on the Abomination for a while or something like that yes

SuperiorTech
I believe she was brought back and nightmare has her on some island.

willRules
Oh right because On Wikipedia it said that it was a mirage and she really is dead

psycho gundam
marvel vs marvel, dc vs dc. dc characters are all on steroids
all their characters are godlike now, even batman to some extent.
people that dislike world war hulk are really just stunned to see marvel take a page out of dc's un-thought out pages by making the hulk a juggernaut, without taking into account the aftermath of the storyline; hulk is now above all the avengers, he is smarter and stronger than ever, his healing factor is better than ever, he beat strange and blackbolt, etc see what I;m saying? it just causes other characters to be elevated to that level to even the playing field(cause you know they wont be weakened). so yeah, marvel shouldn't be mixed with dc got that, cause superman is beyond god now and growing. and I dare any one to tell me differently

batdude123
Originally posted by psycho gundam
marvel vs marvel, dc vs dc. dc characters are all on steroids
all their characters are godlike now, even batman to some extent.
people that dislike world war hulk are really just stunned to see marvel take a page out of dc's un-thought out pages by making the hulk a juggernaut, without taking into account the aftermath of the storyline; hulk is now above all the avengers, he is smarter and stronger than ever, his healing factor is better than ever, he beat strange and blackbolt, etc see what I;m saying? it just causes other characters to be elevated to that level to even the playing field(cause you know they wont be weakened). so yeah, marvel shouldn't be mixed with dc got that, cause superman is beyond god now and growing. and I dare any one to tell me differently Stop posting the same thing in every thread, God dammit.

psycho gundam
see...... even lois is out of betty's league. dc syndrome mad

Blight
Betty isn't dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.