Best trailer for a film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joshb
i think the shinnings trailer was great it gave nothing away and made me want to watch it but i still havnt lol

Rambo
For me it was, The Fountain. the movie was totally not what I expected and the trailer threw me off, but it was a great trailer.

ragesRemorse
The banned trailer for the original Spiderman trailer was very elaborate and quite engaging. To bad it was pulled due to 9/11. I think it is the best teaser trailer

wicker_man
For music I really liked the original Resident Evil and House of the Dead trailers, they weren't bad trailers either...pity about the films themselves.

Also enjoyed Texas Chainsaw Massacre and King Kong.

T.M
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
The banned trailer for the original Spiderman trailer was very elaborate and quite engaging. To bad it was pulled due to 9/11. I think it is the best teaser trailer

Yeah that was a really cool trailer.

Darth Martin
The remake of the first The Hills Have Eyes trailer was creepy.

Oomny
best made would have to be the Across the Univer Trailer. Most interesting...well I honestly can't pull that one out of my head

Now And Forever
X-men the Last stand movie trailer i liked...and the Texas Chain Saw Massacre...i hated the noise it makes in the trailer...i found it spin chilling.... =D

sithsaber408
This was one of my favorites:

39J2zBB-AyU

I was 13, and the whole opening monolouge was talking right to me. stick out tongue

vivando-loca
don't even get me started on movie trailers.

The_Dormouse
Probably the one for Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. That brought a tear to my dainty eye. cry

Kaleanae
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind... when the "Dr" is saying that they can erase memories http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GiLxkDK8sI

complexbrother
either the origional spiderman trailer or the 300 trailer.

MildPossession
I enjoyed the 300 trailer, the Nine Inch Nails music went so well with it.

I enjoy any trailers that use dramatic music from the likes of Immediate Music. The Island is a trailer I enjoyed a lot, especially the end of it using IM music.

Also The X-Files: Fight the Future trailer where they used some score music from the Romeo and Juliet score by Craig Armstrong is another I liked a lot.

arob
The best movie trailer web site right now has got to be the No Country for Old Men site - it even has an interactive game that lets you upload personal pictures and then perhaps shoot your friendos.

The trailer totally has me wanting to see this film - I'm obsessed.

sithsaber408
This was a great trailer, with so much potential.

Unfortunately, the movie was pretty good, but nowhere near as awesome and epic as this teaser promised:

0pwm8-d_Los

SnakeEyes
Yeah, that ^ was a pretty epic trailer.

Too bad the movie wasn't the same.

iceman24567
Originally posted by sithsaber408
This was one of my favorites:

39J2zBB-AyU

I was 13, and the whole opening monolouge was talking right to me. stick out tongue I really don't remember that and i remember everything but the Superman trailer made me hope it would be beyond amazing what a failure good but not good enough.

H. S. 6
Cloverfield, easily.

Myth
http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3D1LlazPgxKrA

alic88
Sin City Trailer was so amazing.

appleptree
I like the shinnings trailer also .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.