WW Hulk Vs Union

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Switch 07
Takes place in New York. No prep. No BFR.

Now unless you don't know Union. Check that link.

He is a Superman with a GL ring. Not quite as powerful as either in their departments but together he uses them well.

He has took on Supreme, Majestic and others. Don't mess. cool

But can he beat WW? Fanboys please stay out. I want people who knows what they're on about talking.

Gecko4lif
...and hulk's ashes are scattered to the wind...

Switch 07
Maybe so.

CaptainStoic
Without the baton Hulk would stand a chance, but with it he dies horribly. I own Unions first appearance, and I know that he is out of the Hulks range.

Symmetric Chaos
That Link doesn't really help since I don't know how powerful his opponents are in those fights.

Switch 07
Union isn't using the Baton in this fight. Like his final issue he doesn't need it. His body has the power.

CaptainStoic
Ahh... I see, I haven't really kept up with Union, if this is the case, he will destroy Hulk.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That Link doesn't really help since I don't know how powerful his opponents are in those fights.

Thats all his appearances I think. I didn't make it maybe there were more but thats what we have to go with.

Oh Majestic moves a solar system once with his hands. smile

CaptainStoic
The thing with Majestros is the time that the War Guard was beating him up. It's as if they started him off as a Superman lite character, and then they turn around and have him become as powerful as a million exploding stars. I mean Superman Blue nearly knocked his head off in their confrontation, now I know Blue was pretty strong and all of that good stuff, but compared to someone that can move a solar system... there really is no sense to be made of it.

Accel
Originally posted by Switch 07
Oh Majestic moves a solar system once with his hands. smile
Wasn't he basically moving individual planets around at a time?

And didn't it take him, like, 10 years to fully perform?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Accel

Still a great feat. Not to mention he turned the Sun into a white dwarf star.

SevenShackles
wow seriously i forgot all about this guy and want to kick myself in the head for it, he takes Hulk in good time and makes Marvel Earth look like chumps.

Switch 07

Thats what I meant. no expression

You can't move a SS altogether seeing as its all different planets not connected...

Accel

You can't move a SS altogether seeing as its all different planets not connected...
I'm aware, though that's exactly how it sounded the way you originally worded it.

Switch 07
I'm aware, though that's exactly how it sounded the way you originally worded it.

Its easier that saying every single planet one at a time.

Anyone should have realized what I meant. there. big grin

SpookySmurph

You can't move a SS altogether seeing as its all different planets not connected... Actually, you can, he just wasn't innovative enough.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/?action=view&current=Superboytowingplanets.jpg

Switch 07
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Actually, you can, he just wasn't innovative enough.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/?action=view&current=Superboytowingplanets.jpg

Damn that bastard!!

PIS!! mad

Maj could if he wanted. smokin'

batdude123
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Actually, you can, he just wasn't innovative enough.

That's a galaxy's worth of planets though.

Damn that bastard!!

PIS!! mad

Maj could if he wanted. smokin'

No he couldn't.

SpookySmurph
Originally posted by batdude123
That's a galaxy's worth of planets though. Yes, but Galaxy > Solar System. smile

Switch 07
Originally posted by batdude123
That's a galaxy's worth of planets though.

No he couldn't. Seriously lighten up.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.