Chaos Grom vs Illidan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
No magic allowed, Strictly Melee only

Grom Hellscream

VS

Illidan Stormrage

Burning thought
smile hmmm remake in the games vs?

Remindme
lol, i asked Lana to move it, see? undeniable proof I'm a klutz ^^'

Utrigita
Chaos get stomped

Burning thought
i agree, Grom does get devastated

Remindme
I disagree, atleast to the devestated part, with no magic or flight, this is a close battle IMO

Utrigita
Originally posted by Remindme
I disagree, atleast to the devestated part, with no magic or flight, this is a close battle IMO

based on what??? don't bring up Grom defeating Mannoroth

Burning thought
Illidan is far faster, even without magic hes going to crush Grom in a h2h,speed>>strength in this battle since Illidan imediatley has the greater weaponry

Remindme
Originally posted by Utrigita
based on what??? don't bring up Grom defeating Mannoroth Nah, How about all the stuff he pulled off in Warcraft II

Originally posted by Burning thought
Illidan is far faster, even without magic hes going to crush Grom in a h2h,speed>>strength in this battle since Illidan imediatley has the greater weaponry

Far faster? where are you pulling this from? Illidan is faster, but you seem to be overrating his speed....

Utrigita
Originally posted by Remindme
Nah, How about all the stuff he pulled off in Warcraft II

Far faster? where are you pulling this from? Illidan is faster, but you seem to be overrating his speed....

I must to my shame admit that I never played warcraft II embarrasment

Burning thought
ive played all the Warcraft games howver i dont remember 1 and 2, ages ago they were, dont think they would even work on my comp laughing out loud

his skill and speed would not be able to best illidan, fact..neither could his weapon..

Darth Extecute
Illidan takes it without a larger effort.. Grom isn't as agile or as fast as Illidan..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.