Genis-Vell vs Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Genis has nega bands and atom has monarch suit

1.Standard
2. Insane vell and full potential atom

http://www.rpgfaceoff.com/CaptainMarvel2.jpg

vs

http://www.zeuscomics.com/images/covers/captain-atom-1.jpg

SpookySmurph
Genis wins, he has omniversal power.

Surfer's Rules
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Genis wins, he has omniversal power.

Since when?

SpookySmurph
Originally posted by Surfer's Rules
Since when? i accept on panel screening with super science over you

batdude123
Too early to tell.

Apparently, according to Atom, all of the Monitors put together can't even faze him.

Right now, all we know about Nathaniel with the monarch suit is that he's a powerful son of a *****.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
i accept on panel screening with super science over you
woot i was indiectly quoted

woot wink

Photon009
Genis wins. It's basically a "anything you can do, i can do better" scenario in Genis' favor. He's just flatout more powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Photon009
Genis wins. It's basically a "anything you can do, i can do better" scenario in Genis' favor. He's just flatout more powerful.

How so? I can't even begin to guess how this fight would go.

Gecko4lif
This would be a aweeome fight to watch

like fireworks...

Citizen V
Originally posted by batdude123
Too early to tell.

Apparently, according to Atom, all of the Monitors put together can't even faze him.

Right now, all we know about Nathaniel with the monarch suit is that he's a powerful son of a *****.

And yet, still boring.

batdude123
Originally posted by Photon009
What the f**k?

How can you possibly know that, when Monarch has such limited appearances?

Answer: You don't.

HueyFreeman
If were looking at the Monarch suit than theres not enough info to tell. Both at full potential are universe destroyers so were probably looking at another "ultimate power vs ultimate power' type of fight.

psycho gundam
marvel vs marvel, dc vs dc. dc characters are all on steroids
all their characters are godlike now, even batman to some extent.
people that dislike world war hulk are really just stunned to see marvel take a page out of dc's un-thought out pages by making the hulk a juggernaut, without taking into account the aftermath of the storyline; hulk is now above all the avengers, he is smarter and stronger than ever, his healing factor is better than ever, he beat strange and blackbolt, etc see what I;m saying? it just causes other characters to be elevated to that level to even the playing field(cause you know they wont be weakened). so yeah, marvel shouldn't be mixed with dc got that, cause superman is beyond god now and growing. and I dare any one to tell me differently

Gecko4lif
ok you can stop now >.>

Blight
Based on on-panel Evidence. Genis takes this.

batdude123
Originally posted by Blight
Based on on-panel Evidence. Genis takes this.

Based on "on-panel" evidence, Genis takes the Presence.

Blight
Genis took the presense?

batdude123
Genis took the presense?

My point ---------> .

Your head --------> .

Blight
Based on ON PANEL Evidence, which is something we're SUPPOSED to use when debating on the versus forum, Genis has made an entire race of being's die just by making them THINK they were dead. He also took out a god killer (Those weird Giant things). He also managed to hurt king thor. He also defeated eternity (with the help of entropy) and expained how it was done. Granted THAT actual fight was off panel so partially irrelivant. Regardless, what has Captain Atom done ON PANEL (I'm actually asking) with his new power set.

batdude123
Based on ON PANEL Evidence, which is something we're SUPPOSED to use when debating on the versus forum, Genis has made an entire race of being's die just by making them THINK they were dead. He also took out a god killer (Those weird Giant things). He also managed to hurt king thor. He also defeated eternity (with the help of entropy) and expained how it was done. Granted THAT actual fight was off panel so partially irrelivant. Regardless, what has Captain Atom done ON PANEL (I'm actually asking) with his new power set.

Well, with the Monarch suit he has very limited showings. That's why I'm reserving my opinion for when he does something concrete.

He did say though that all of the Monitors put together (omnipotent beings who watch over the DC multiverse) couldn't do anything to him.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/captainatommonitors.jpg

Blight
so until he has concrete evidence then Genis wins big grin

batdude123
Faulty reasoning.

This fight is inconclusive at best. Especially if Monarch really is >> all the Monitors.

Mr Master
Genis is:

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/6467/genisna5.th.jpg
"A Universal, Omniversal telepath"

This is an immense power in a forum battle,
the guy can see the past, present & future simultaneously across all spectrums.

If you make a move, he can see it billions of years before it happens.

Gecko4lif
woot

master ftw!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.