bison vs gill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins ? bison or gill from street fighter 3 ?

shin_gear
They both have ghey sex, hence why they both win.

Violent2Dope
Gill wins.

spidey-dude
bison can turn invisable with his physco power how is gill gonna get him then ?

Violent2Dope
By raining meteors on his ass.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
By raining meteors on his ass. hows he gonna know where his ass is if hes invisable ?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by spidey-dude
hows he gonna know where his ass is if hes invisable ? It's called area of effect, he can just rain meteors around the area.

spidey-dude
It's called area of effect, he can just rain meteors around the area. bison is to quick for that

Violent2Dope
bison is to quick for that Bison quick? laughing out loud

Bison is not that fast, he is powerful, strong, and versatile.

spidey-dude
Bison quick? laughing out loud

Bison is not that fast, he is powerful, strong, and versatile. if gill throws a meteor at him it will just go right through him. remember in the street fighter 2 the animated movie ryu and ken trying to attack him but they just punch and hit right through him.

Violent2Dope
if gill throws a meteor at him it will just go right through him. remember in the street fighter 2 the animated movie ryu and ken trying to attack him but they just punch and hit right through him. Nope, never saw the movie. Can you get the vid?

Csdabest
Being invisible didnt help him aginst Akuma. And Gill is stated to be shiz on akuma in the powerful department

spidey-dude
Nope, never saw the movie. Can you get the vid? download it from limewire

Violent2Dope
download it from limewire No. no expression

spidey-dude
No. no expression guess you wont be able to see the video then cause im not gonna post it on here from you tube smile

Violent2Dope
guess you wont be able to see the video then cause im not gonna post it on here from you tube smile Guess not.

Em Dot Bison
Tuff to say, but I see Gill takein it...maybe or maybe not. Bison has many feats and abilities and Gill has very powerful feats. The CFE ending has Bison beatin Gill, but then Gill casual gets up and seems to be whippin off his hands as if nothin happened.

I'm stomped on this one yo.

Acrosurge
who wins ? bison or gill from street fighter 3 ? Is this Bison in the Prime of his Psycho Power, or the downsized version that was surprised by Akuma, supposedly during SFII?

I'm not the authority on all things SF, but I'd say M.Bison at his best would edge out Gill. I see Gill as more powerful, but not as versatile as the telepathic, psychokinetic, teleportational Bison.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Is this Bison in the Prime of his Psycho Power, or the downsized version that was surprised by Akuma, supposedly during SFII?

I'm not the authority on all things SF, but I'd say M.Bison at his best would edge out Gill. I see Gill as more powerful, but not as versatile as the telepathic, psychokinetic, teleportational Bison. yes this is Psycho Power bison

Violent2Dope
Oh theb Bison wins. Guy takes nukes lol.

Em Dot Bison
Gill can part the sea tough.

Not sayin he'll win but...

Gouki
Hmm. Let's see. Gill has the power to resurrect with his "Resurrection" move. And he also has the power to use the Seraphic Wing. Let's not forget the Meteor Shower move.
M. Bison has the power to use the Psycho Drive which grants him limitless amount of Psycho Power. He can also teleport and he can destroy cities with I believe a missile.
I know I'm missing a lot of stuff but this will do for now.

shadow177a17
hows he gonna know where his ass is if hes invisable ?
He doesn't become invisible he is just moving too fast for his enemies to hit him which is what the animated movie was trying to show was his superior speed. If it is Shin Bison that is a mega curb-stomp here he is too much for most of his enemies because he is a lot worser then normal he is a a-hole in this form. By the way to answer you he can easily teleport wherever he wants here so he can easily dodge meteors with ease and just keep teleporting around till the meteors stop and then deliver a Psycho Crusher. As a joke he decimated the entire first level of Super Mario Brothers without breaking a sweat.
Bison Powns Mario World Literally!!!!!

Project Jedah
I say Gill now. I got an English teacher who can read Japanese and I just so happen to be looking at a scan of a page in the all All about Capcom book, it just so happens that the scan had Gill on it. One thing he read that er body doesn't already know is that Gill resurrects through Divine Intervention. Which raises the question, how do you kill Gill?

Not to mention that dude is a Seraphic Angel, the highest order of Angel in heaven. Sound outrageous and I don't know how he did it or if he really is one but dudes got a move called the Seraphic Wing, he's got six wings and he can make miracles.

shadow177a17
Originally posted by Project Jedah
I say Gill now. I got an English teacher who can read Japanese and I just so happen to be looking at a scan of a page in the all All about Capcom book, it just so happens that the scan had Gill on it. One thing he read that er body doesn't already know is that Gill resurrects through Divine Intervention. Which raises the question, how do you kill Gill?

Not to mention that dude is a Seraphic Angel, the highest order of Angel in heaven. Sound outrageous and I don't know how he did it or if he really is one but dudes got a move called the Seraphic Wing, he's got six wings and he can make miracles.
Well Bison has been through many battles and when he is defeated he never seems to be truly defeated. Look at the Street Fighter The Animated movie he got blast with two powerful hadokens and getting blown up when he crashed into his jet. Yet in the end he was going after Ryu in a semi wanting to run him down. Each time he is defeated he somehow is capable of surviving even defeat for some strange reason even though my guess it was Shin Bison at the time. Plus there is no indication if it is normal bison or the a-hole Shin Bison. For he is a lot worse as I remember from watching videos of Shin Bison at work. he teleports a lot making it harder to hit him since he is more then capable of dodging attacks. Also his attack capabilities have been increased making him more ten a formidable foe in battle.

Project Jedah
Originally posted by shadow177a17
Well Bison has been through many battles and when he is defeated he never seems to be truly defeated. Honestly, I think Akuma has offed Bison for good, lets not forget that Akuma killed Bison wit a move that Gill easily resurrected from.

Look at the Street Fighter The Animated movie he got blast with two powerful hadokens and getting blown up when he crashed into his jet. Yet in the end he was going after Ryu in a semi wanting to run him down. Yeah, that was cool, probably possible as well, but It's not the same as gettin your soul sent to hell to be torn apart by demons.

Each time he is defeated he somehow is capable of surviving even defeat for some strange reason even though my guess it was Shin Bison at the time. Plus there is no indication if it is normal bison or the a-hole Shin Bison.For he is a lot worse as I remember from watching videos of Shin Bison at work. he teleports a lot making it harder to hit him since he is more then capable of dodging attacks. Also his attack capabilities have been increased making him more ten a formidable foe in battle. I dont think even Shin Bison can pull a victory off over Gill. I mean the guy can make comets and meteors rain from the sky wit just one hand, he can basically make a miniature Armageddon.

shadow177a17
Honestly, I think Akuma has offed Bison for good, lets not forget that Akuma killed Bison wit a move that Gill easily resurrected from.

Yeah, that was cool, probably possible as well, but It's not the same as gettin your soul sent to hell to be torn apart by demons.

I dont think even Shin Bison can pull a victory off over Gill. I mean the guy can make comets and meteors rain from the sky wit just one hand, he can basically make a miniature Armageddon.
First off Bison will not give up if you are his enemy he will not stop till you are either dead or under his foot as his foot soldier which is possible for Bison to do here. Like in the Street Fighter The Animated Movie he brainwashed Ken's mind making him a mindless puppet of Bison's by using his Psycho Power. Sending his soul to hell will not scare Bison for he is known for his essence to travel to others body. For it maybe possible for him to try to take over Gill's body which would make things a lot worse for the universe they are inhabiting. Psycho Crusher man that thing is nasty especially if it is Shin Bison or Final Bison for it covers most of the screen when he does that move. Shin Bison has the full usage of his Psycho Power since he did separate himself from his good half (Rose). Bison is cheapest boss imaginable even though they had toned him down which is crap in my opinion. I think he will probably in the new street fighter game for they always have a way to raise bosses from the dead.

dat_boi
gill takes it as he is by far the cheapest fighting game boss char ever 90-100% damage on serphaic wing wen not bloccing almost as much for his meteor move and the most annoying of all RESSURECTION (idk how many times i almost broke my contoller losing to his after he revives himself) while all bison does is get pwned by akuma the only thing i dont get however is how alex beats gill but then gets rapestomped by ryu no sweat it doesnt make sense if he coulcnt even counter 1 of ryu's blow then how the fucc did he beat that genetically engineered demigod erm

dat_boi
any way bacc on topic gill ftw

Project Jedah
Originally posted by dat_boi
gill takes it as he is by far the cheapest fighting game boss char ever 90-100% damage on serphaic wing wen not bloccing almost as much for his meteor move and the most annoying of all RESSURECTION (idk how many times i almost broke my contoller losing to his after he revives himself) while all bison does is get pwned by akuma the only thing i dont get however is how alex beats gill but then gets rapestomped by ryu no sweat it doesnt make sense if he coulcnt even counter 1 of ryu's blow then how the fucc did he beat that genetically engineered demigod erm Gill let Alex win. Gill can't kill Alex, he needs'im for somethin, I forgot.

Sounds dumb but that's what happened.

dat_boi
Gill let Alex win. Gill can't kill Alex, he needs'im for somethin, I forgot.

Sounds dumb but that's what happened. and were r u getting this from the only time ive seen any sort of relationship between gill and alex other than hating each other is in gills ending wen he makes alex just like him and then parts the sea none of which is canon. also y would gill let him win i mean if he needed him he could have just knocced hi ass out and carried out wutever this plan is that u speak of.

Project Jedah
Originally posted by dat_boi
and were r u getting this from Street Fighter Eternal Challange.

dat_boi
aint that a comic book

Darkstorm Zero
SF Eternal Challenge is a sourcebook made by the creators, it's official

TricksterPriest
I happen to know that Gouki left the arena without realizing Gill rezzed. Seriously, you guys think Gill can take Gouki? erm

Bison at his best was far stronger than Gill, and he has actual combat feats.

WELCOME BACK, DARKSTORM! big grin The trolls are in decline, and the old legends have returned. cool

Frisky Dingo
It's a tie.
If Gill really is a Seraph...I think he could be a little too much for both Gouki or Bison.

But I don't see how Gill being Seraphic Angel is even possible.

ShinGrave
Good match- I go with Bison (ShinBison) for the first kill, after that if he too hurt or tired Gill will take it.

And didnt Akuma sneak up on Bison to kill him?

Project Jedah
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
It's a tie.
If Gill really is a Seraph...I think he could be a little too much for both Gouki or Bison.

But I don't see how Gill being Seraphic Angel is even possible. All evidence points to the guy being some sort of Seraph, maybe an artificial one but still a Seraph.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.