Mike Haggar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
You got to give it up for the main classic big guy of the Final Fight Series, piledriving bad guys from left to right, and punching and kicking their heads in for fun too.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9034/mikehaggarissuperawesomwo7.gif[/

Snafu the Great
This I didn't do, so I'll give you this one.

http://finalfight.classicgaming.gamespy.com/FFhaggar2.PNG

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/haggar-alpha2backdrop.gifhttp://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/haggar-piledriver.gifhttp://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/haggar-walk-finalfight1.gif

Sonic x 20
Thanks man!!! Mike Haggar has saved Metro City a bunch of times and he even stopped Rolento's tanks from destroying Metro City too. cool cool

Venomous Yoshi
Isn't Mike Haggar just a rip-off of Zangief?

Or is it the other way around?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
Isn't Mike Haggar just a rip-off of Zangief?

Or is it the other way around?

They ripped off each other. 'Gief ripped off Haggar's Spinning Lariat and Haggar responded by stealing 'Gief's Screw Piledriver.

Venomous Yoshi
That makes sense.

Sonic x 20
Yeah man, Mike Haggar couldn't believe that Zangief copied his spinning lariat, so in return, Mike Haggar copied Zangief's spinning piledriver to get back at him and the spinning piledriver has been Mike Haggar's favorite move ever since. Mike Haggar even went up against other great wrestlers like him around the world in Slammasters. He was also said to have trained Biff and Gunloc too(with Biff being a comrade of Zangiefs).

Venomous Yoshi
They both looked as if they shared the same steroids...

Darkhalen
hahahahaha

Sonic x 20
LOL, well they are one of the main big guys. I think Mike Haggar became the champion of Slammasters too and Hugo still wants to fight him.

Venomous Yoshi
Hugo?

Isn't he from Street Fighter 3?

Sonic x 20
Yeah, he's suppose to be Andore, the other classic big guy enemy from the Mad Gear Gang of Final Fight. Hugo wanted to fight Mike Haggar again after losing to him the first time and Poison is his manager too.

Venomous Yoshi
Do you mind posting a picture of Hugo?

I forgot how his appearance looked.

Sonic x 20
Here you go man: cool cool

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1847/hugoissuperawesomejn0.gif

Venomous Yoshi
Okay.

I don't why almost every wrestler-like character in the Capcom games look as if they're pumped with steroids.

Sonic x 20
I guess to show off their strength, lol. Some of the Capcom wrestlers in Slammasters are not as big as ones like Mike Haggar, but they are pretty muscular though.

Venomous Yoshi
People like Zangief, Mike Haggar, and Hugo are too big for their career.

ThoraxeRMG
Zangief is his rival, I think.

Venomous Yoshi
Have they ever met in a game or cartoon?

Sonic x 20
I'm not sure, but all I know is that they copied each others moves to get back at one another though.

Em Dot Bison
What ever happened to Haggar's daughter?

Venomous Yoshi
I don't know.

I'm pretty sure she's still alive.

Ozone
Mike Haggar is one powerful guy.

I always use the musclebound powerhouses in every beat 'em up game.

Sonic x 20
Mike Haggar even stopped Rolento on his own from destroying Metro City with his tanks too. He most definitely deserves to be in Street Fighter 4. cool cool

Venomous Yoshi
He would be similar to Zangief, though.

Then again, Zangief wan't confirmed yet.

Ozone
Mike Haggar has a better physique than Zangief.

Darkhalen
Does he?

Ozone
Of course he does.

Sonic x 20
LOL, Mike Haggar always stays in great shape despite his age. I think that Jessica is okay because if you recall in Final Fight 1, Mike Haggar told her that he'd never let anything bad happen to her again and if anything did happened to her, then surely, Mike Haggar would be on a rampage right now busting heads left to right.

Ozone
Mike Haggar's abs are more visible.

That means he has a better physique.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, and Zangief is the one with chet hairs and scars. Mike Haggar probably can wrestle with bears like Zangief can for sure.

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by Ozone
Mike Haggar's abs are more visible.

That means he has a better physique.

He has a lower body fat percentage.

Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Yeah, and Zangief is the one with chet hairs and scars. Mike Haggar probably can wrestle with bears like Zangief can for sure.

Yeah, that would be a good match.

Sonic x 20
Oh yeah man, Mike Haggar wouldn't let no bears overpower him. I mean, he stopped Rolento's tanks from destroyng Metro City on his own, so it really wouldn't be a problem to him.

Venomous Yoshi
Zangief and Mike Haggar would make an awesome team.

Ozone
Yeah, two musclebound powerhouses would make an awesome team.

Sonic x 20
I can just see it now, they both pulling off a double spinning piledriver on a certain victim. I don't think that victim will be able to pull their head out of the grounder after that one, lol.

Venomous Yoshi
Who's the victim?

Sonic x 20
It could be anyone like a normal Mad Gear Member, but if they were able to team up, who would Hugo's partner probably be since he was one time trying to find a partner in Street fighter 3?

Venomous Yoshi
I don't know.

Sonic x 20
Maybe it could be Alex, but I'm not sure they would get along though.

Venomous Yoshi
I doubt they would get along.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, Alex is the good guy where as Hugo is the bad guy. I'm not sure if Haggar and Zangief would get along either since they copied each other's moves.

Venomous Yoshi
Zangief and Mike Haggar would get along.

They would be like the Super Mario Bros since they share similar moves. laughing out loud

Sonic x 20
LOL, yeah man, Zangief could be Mario since he's wearing red and Mike Haggar could be Luigi since he's wearing green, the"Super Piledriver Brothers". laughing out loud

Venomous Yoshi
Yeah, exactly.

Sonic x 20
Too bad Mike Haggar couldn't be mayor anymore thanks to the Skull-Cross Gang from Final Fight 3. He was the best mayor in Metro City.

Venomous Yoshi
Yeah, he was a great mayor.

I doubt there is someone as good as him.

Ozone
Well, it's good to have a mayor who isn't weak.

Sonic x 20
There will never and I mean never be anyone else that will be as great as a mayor of Metro City like Mike Haggar, he's the best legendary mayor for the city. cool cool

Ozone
Yeah, and he could hold his ground.

I doubt anybody would want to impeach him.

Sonic x 20
If anybody tries to, then I'm sure that Mike Haggar wouldn't mind piledriving their head into the ground. cool cool

Venomous Yoshi
Or putting them in a headlock.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, you don't want Mike haggar to put you in a headlock because he'll easily break your neck, just ask J from the Mad Gear Gang when he was in the headlock by Haggar in the background on Guy's stage in SFA2. I'm sure that around the time in Final Fight Streetwise, Mike haggar trained some fighters to fight well in combat. cool cool

Yoshi Paradise
Judging by the size of Mike Haggar's arm, he could easily suffocate someone when putting them in the headlock.

Sonic x 20
Oh yeah man, Mike Haggar is very powerful, his moves will suffocate someone easily.

Yoshi Paradise
Or kill them.

Sonic x 20
LOL, yeah man, that too. 2-Ill from Final Fight Streetwise(used to be know as Two.P from the Mad Gear Gang) was even scared of Mike Haggar name mentioned to him by Cody's brother Kyle, so you know that Mike Haggar is feared by some people.

Yoshi Paradise
I'm not surprised.

He looks intimidating.

Sonic x 20
Surely, when you see a big guy like Haggar come your way, you better move aside or else you'll be asking for broken bones the next day. Mike Haggar did what the other former mayors couldn't do in Metro City which was beat the living crap out of bad guys and still made it back in time to do paper work as mayor. cool cool

Yoshi Paradise
That's true.

Sonic x 20
Oh yeah man and I think that Hugo wanted to challenge him one time to see who will be the next mayor I think.

Yoshi Paradise
Hugo wouldn't win.

Sonic x 20
Yeah man, when it comes down to being the mayor of Metro City, Mike Haggar wouldn't let Hugo win so easily.

Yoshi Paradise
The only way Hugo would win is if he cheated somehow.

Snafu the Great
JVriTPCVjL4

Big Mike has the dubious honor of being the first Final Fight character to bring the pain in a versus game.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Snafu the Great

Big Mike has the dubious honor of being the first Final Fight character to bring the pain in a versus game.

Bzzzzzzzzt wrong

Rolento Schugerg and Maki have been before him stick out tongue

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Kazenji
Bzzzzzzzzt wrong

Rolento Schugerg and Maki have been before him stick out tongue

Let me rephrase. First Final Fight character to be featured in a Marvel vs Capcom game. Haggar's the third overall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.