Black Bolt's scream vs Darkseid's omega beams/effect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mikeros
what attack's more powerful and why ?

Erik-Lensherr
laughing

Mikeros
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
laughing

why do you laugh ? BB's scream is prolly the most powerful energy attack in Marvel.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Mikeros
why do you laugh ? BB's scream is prolly the most powerful energy attack in Marvel.

You cant be serious

Mikeros
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
You cant be serious

Do you even read Marvel ?

TricksterPriest

Have you ever opened a DC book in your life? durpot

Martian_mind
http://static.dropline.net/cats/images/want-fries-with-that.jpg

This thread seems catworthy.

Mikeros
Good debate.

llagrok
An energy attack from anyone above Trans is more powerful than Black Bolt's scream.

The Pict
Originally posted by Martian_mind
http://static.dropline.net/cats/images/want-fries-with-that.jpg

This thread seems catworthy.

laughing out loud

Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/icanhascheezburger.jpg

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
You cant be serious

Agreed.

It didn't kill Hulk. no expression 313

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/1185211630-1175968240253.jpg

Mikeros
Interesting. This board is dc biased as hell.

Gecko4lif
Now we just have a useful skill called powerscaling

Estacado
http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/retard.jpg

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Estacado
http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/retard.jpg
wow props for that pic
It is a work of art

starking
http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/retard.jpg Damn, I've been looking for that one.

Hannibal-Lector
Black bolts scream hasnt really been shown fully yet.. all we have seen is whispers (yes even in the one where it looks like he's screaming at hulk, he only whispers). Its suppose to blow electrons off atoms which pretty much results in vaporization but OE flat out removes them from existance... OE is stronger but by no means does that mean black bolts scream is "weak"

Mikeros
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Black bolts scream hasnt really been shown fully yet.. all we have seen is whispers (yes even in the one where it looks like he's screaming at hulk, he only whispers). Its suppose to blow electrons off atoms which pretty much results in vaporization but OE flat out removes them from existance... OE is stronger but by no means does that mean black bolts scream is "weak"

bb used his scream vs hulk

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9121/ilagrokcryingcj2.jpg

Kurash

are you really that stupid?

UniOmni
I'd rather take the OE than a scream from BB.

A scream hasn't been seen yet, but whispers have.

Infact, the only time BB used his yell(not scream, mind you) for sure iirc, was in Earth X, and it was used against a host of Celestials.

Power16
First the Thanos thing now this man you are on a roll.... Seriously i can't wait for the next thread!

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by UniOmni
I'd rather take the OE than a scream from BB.

A scream hasn't been seen yet, but whispers have.

Infact, the only time BB used his yell(not scream, mind you) for sure iirc, was in Earth X, and it was used against a host of Celestials.
And then bb got ****ed up.

And screams have been shown

And i would rather take oe also because you die instantly and not die of like hunger or something with the broken body you'd get from bb scream

SpookySmurph
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
And then bb got ****ed up. roll eyes (sarcastic)
And screams have been shown Where?

And i would rather take oe also because you die instantly and not die of like hunger or something with the broken body you'd get from bb scream none180

crylaugh

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Did you not see his dissicated corpse floating in space?

SpookySmurph
Did you not see his dissicated corpse floating in space? The only showing of the scream is in the non-canon Earth X...

Unless you know of others that I missed. ermmnone

Harry Fingerman
why do you laugh ? BB's scream is prolly the most powerful energy attack in Marvel. Originally posted by Mikeros

Do you?

cmack
the omega beam is way stronger than mr. boltagon's scream, for instance the omega beam would kill world war hulk, but black bolts scream didnt

FearOfBlood
There's no attack more powerful than BB's voice. Superman survived omega effect (pretty easy); Doomsday survived easy. Tons of people survived omega effect, while only the most powerful hulk survived a scream. A scream by Black Bolt would erase Superman, Darkseid and anyone else without an incredible healing factor and endurance.

SpookySmurph
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
There's no attack more powerful than BB's voice. Superman survived omega effect (pretty easy); Doomsday survived easy. Tons of people survived omega effect, while only the most powerful hulk survived a scream. A scream by Black Bolt would erase Superman, Darkseid and anyone else without an incredible healing factor and endurance. I don't recall seeing BB scream at Hulk.

I recall your impression of an artist's rendition... but nothing saying "scream".

I also recall that the whole scandal was fairly PIS-y anyways.

Estacado
There's no attack more powerful than BB's voice. Superman survived omega effect (pretty easy); Doomsday survived easy. Tons of people survived omega effect, while only the most powerful hulk survived a scream. A scream by Black Bolt would erase Superman, Darkseid and anyone else without an incredible healing factor and endurance.
So on who else did BB use his "scream"?

Kurash

oh youre right! the most powerful version of huc! Hes one of the strongest being in the uniberse!! Happy Dance

Gecko4lif
people survive the omega beams

no one (that i know of) has survived the omega effect

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
I don't recall seeing BB scream at Hulk.

I recall your impression of an artist's rendition... but nothing saying "scream".

I also recall that the whole scandal was fairly PIS-y anyways.

No, i don't mean the whisper. They talk about the scream in wwh#4.

FearOfBlood
So on who else did BB use his "scream"?

Killed Apocalypse for example with the voice.

SpookySmurph
No, i don't mean the whisper. They talk about the scream in wwh#4. Hmm...

scan?

Estacado
Killed Apocalypse for example with the voice.
That's not even canon.But it was predictable that you don't know it.Failthumb down

Kurash
No, i don't mean the whisper. They talk about the scream in wwh#4.

Even the Hulk says "I didnt come here for a whisper"

Are you going to go against the word of your hero?

nvrbeenwthagirl

WRONG. DD survived the Omega Beams. Not the OE. NOT the OF. Superman survived the OB's as well. Superman has been bitched by the Omegas plenty of times just whisping him away. It's absolutly crazy to say that the BB scream is more powerful than the OE or the OF? Since the Omegas create realities and then destroy them, supplied a fifth of the power needed to collapse a reality, wipe someone from existance and can easily bring them bacK. Just insanity would have someone think that BB's scream is more poweful than the Omegas. Pure Rediculousness. And H/P would survive BB's scream with ease and then go on to RIP Black Bolt to pieces with one hit.

Harry Fingerman
Superman survived the OE...

UniOmni
The hate here is laughable.

BB has never screamed in continuity, and the only instance where he yelled, was when he took on cosmic gods of gods.

He promptly lost of course, but that was the only situation where Marvel even implied he cut loose......in an alternate reality where he took on beings just below Eternity in power.

Pitiful stuff, amirite?

Darkseid's OE is more powerful in application, true.

But it's been watered down over the years, and a scream from BB would likely trump the OE from Darkseid in pure destructive power.

And the Omega created faux realities in Seven Soldiers Nvr.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The hate here is laughable.

BB has never screamed in continuity, and the only instance where he yelled, was when he took on cosmic gods of gods.

He promptly lost of course, but that was the only situation where Marvel even implied he cut loose......in an alternate reality where he took on beings just below Eternity in power.

Pitiful stuff, amirite?

Darkseid's OE is more powerful in application, true.

But it's been watered down over the years, and a scream from BB would likely trump the OE from Darkseid in pure destructive power.

And the Omega created faux realities in Seven Soldiers Nvr.

Um no it didn't. It created SYNTHETIC realities. you know like the grass the football players play on. It's still tangible. Try again. And We already know that The NEw gods can create Twisted universes in thier image. Thanks to a scan from galan. So you telling me the best DS could do was create a "faux" one? LMAO.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Superman survived the OE...

Everything Comes from Superman. He also survived Dominus, Mageddon, ect. Next.

UniOmni
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Um no it didn't. It created SYNTHETIC realities. you know like the grass the football players play on. It's still tangible. Try again. And We already know that The NEw gods can create Twisted universes in thier image. Thanks to a scan from galan. So you telling me the best DS could do was create a "faux" one? LMAO.

Synthetic is another way of saying a good imitation.

Not the real thing, but close.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Synthetic is another way of saying a good imitation.

Not the real thing, but close.

Of course. The Real thing would be The DCU proper. He still used it to create realities with actual beings in them. His power is on a whole other lvl than a scream from BB. I doubt A scream from BB would be any trouble to highfather. Like at all.

Symmetric Chaos

Untrue. He once became a rock god rather than the King of the Inhumans which resulted in him screaming into a microphone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.