Lord Zedd and Rita vs. The Machine Empire(Read Scenarios)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
Lord Zedd and Rita pull out the stops and decide to fight the Machine Empire.

SCENARIOS
1. Rita Repulsa's monsters vs. Machine Empire Monsters (minus Impursonator, who is Rita's monster as well)

2. Lord Zedd's monsters vs. Machine Empire monsters(once again, minus Impursonator)

3. Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa's monsters(season 3) vs. Machine Empire monsters(once again, minus Impursonator)

4. Putties vs. Cogs

5. Z-Putties vs. Cogs

6. Tengas vs. Cogs

7. Goldar(pre-Jobber) vs. Prince Gasket

And, in the fight of all fights.......

8. Lord Zedd vs. King Mondo in a one on one fight to the finish with all energy powers intact

Bonus: Who was a greater enemy to the Power Rangers: Lord Zedd or King Mondo?

Lord Paragon
I think I will address the one that summarize this whole thread, Lord Zedd vs King Mondo.. Both Monarchs are technically suppose to be the pinnacle of their respective empires. Zedd the ultimate sorceror, Mondo the ultimate machine but the critical difference become apparent when you look upon the indivuals themselves, Lord Zedd was near to 10's of thousands of years old and ruled not just a part of this dimesion but entire other dimensions. Mondo commanded a mobile but finite empire. Zedd was called the Ultimate Emperor of Evil for all the right reasons. Mondo was known as the Machine King. Lord Zedd not only fought the all vaunted White Ranger to a draw but destroyed the Zords, invaded and destroyed the command center, and built the most powerful Zord ever in Serpentaria. Zedd commanded time and space as eveidenced by the "Rock of Ages". He could call upon a legion of monsters from different dimesions far superior to the cheap constructs of Rita's reign and was master of mind games proven by his maniulaptions of Astromena, Dark Specter, King Mondo and Toxica during their ill fated alliance. Lord Zedd stands to this very day as the most powerful tyrant to ever face any power ranger squad. I imagine that many veteran rangers still have nightmares of him. If any one cares to dispute these unassisable facts please try.

Toku King
1. Rita Repulsa's Monsters(S1) vs. The Machine Empire's Monsters
I'm going to give it to Rita's monsters, since they seem to have greater feats and more impressive powers. Besides, none of Mondo's monsters established any method that could stop powers like Knasty Knight's, Pudgy Pig's, or Terror Toads.

2. Lord Zedd's Monsters(S2) vs. The Machine Empire's Monsters
Lord Zedd wins. If you look at the big picture, you have monsters like Pirantishead who controls machines(obviously a huge threat), Octophantom who is basically unstoppable until he sees his reflection, Magnetbrain who control's the earth's polarity, Trumpet Top who can make anything believe their illusions to be real, Beamcaster who can mind control anything he wants, and ect. In that case, Zedd had some of the most powerful monsters in PR history.

3. Rita and Lord Zedd's Monsters(S3) vs. The Machine Empire's Monsters
I'll say Rita and Zedd's monsters win. Most of their creatures in the third season transformed the Rangers into numerous objects and creatures, or just swallowed them, and it took scientific outside help to win. Mondo's monsters don't have that kind of intellect or time.

4. Putties vs. Cogs
The Cogs win. They have shown to do well against forces that tore the original Putties apart. Plus, the laser eyes give them an even greater advantage.

5. Z-Putties vs. Cogs
Tough call. The Z-Putties have the advantage of better speed and intellect in battle compared to the Cogs, but the Cogs have the advantages of eye lasers and easy targets(the Zs on the Z-Putties' chests). I'll say either Cogs or tie.

6. Tengas vs. Cogs
It was shown already in Zeo. It's a tie.

7. Goldar(pre-Jobber) vs. Prince Gasket
Goldar owns this fight. Gasket never showed more than a couple of tricks, while Goldar was a team breaker.

8. Lord Zedd vs. King Mondo in a one on one fight to the finish with all energy powers intact
Lord Zedd wins. Not only has he schooled Tommy(who Mondo lost to), but his feats outside of battle as well have been stunning. I mean, imagine his strength if he can throw a bomb from the moon to the earth across gravity-less space in seconds! Plus, he overpowered Rita without a second though, who created massive earthquakes, her own island, her own dimension(which Zedd has made many of(and conquered)), controlled the planet's weather, and so on. He has has some insane feats and standards, while Mondo can only be said as 'impressive'. Zedd was easily above that.

9. Who was a greater enemy to the Power Rangers: Lord Zedd or King Mondo?
Zedd. Mondo was a threat but he could be stopped well handedly, and the Rangers could take a break. Lord Zedd constantly put our heroes to near death over and over again, and put them on the alert 24/7. Sometimes, it was only miracles that stopped Zedd from succeeding.

Switch 07
Yeah...reported.

Galvaclaw
Any evidence from within the show to support this?

I believe the Master from mystic force holds that rank, you know being essentially satan and all.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Lord Paragon
was master of mind games proven by his maniulaptions of Astromena, Dark Specter, King Mondo and Toxica during their ill fated alliance.
So basically your going to keep claiming this dispite all possible evidence pointing towards the contrary?

Lord Paragon
Here is the evidence that everyone so urgently needs to prove that Zedd was a Master of manipulation. Lets take the instance of when Master Vile, Zedd and Rita both played their time waiting for Vile to do the dirty work and then when it was done they were going to pounce to claim the glory, or how about when zedd fooled the Machine Empire into thinking they had an alliance, and then when they least suspected it BANG!!!!! Zedd blows the royal family to bits. Now Mondo and Vile as opposed to the rest of Dark Specters so called alliance. Mondo and Vile were some of the strongest members of the allaince short of Zedd himself so logic dictates that he could could pull their strings why would he allow himself to be used by DS.....No my friends the evidence is plain in our face Zedd was using the Alliance to his own ends. Come now Zedd was 10,000s of years old do you think that in all time he had never encountered some wannbe warlords who thought they could take him!!!! I contend that he had plenty of experience in dealing with their like. So all evidence does not point to the contrary as King Kandy would point out but I applaude him for a game well played but King Kandy Zedd is the all time greatest Tyrant

Tron
no expression

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.