Girls need to chill out -_-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardiel13
I was hanging out with my friend the other night. He had a bit too much mead, so he thought it was time to crash. On our way back to his dorm, he see this huge girl, probably well over 200 pounds. Now, my chum is thoroughly smashed out of his skull and can hardly walk. He stops for a moment and puts his hand on the wall beside him (I guess he lost his balance for a moment) right in front of the girl.
Suddenly, she screams for no reason and I look up to see my friend on the ground yelling. It took me a couple seconds to realize she was holding a small pepper spray keychain and has just spritzed a poor drunk boy in the face. She just jumps up and down, screeching while my friend is freaking out and writhing, so I storm over to her and go, "Why the f**k di-" and before I could finish she tries to pepper spray me.
Luckily I wasn't close enough, but I ended up inhaling it which sent me to a world of hacking coughs and dry heaves. So now I'm on all fours, trying to wrap my head around what just happened and this chick is still screaming, "Ohmygod, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I'm guessing she just realized she just maced two innocent people. Eventually, some guy came over and called 911.
After the paramedics got me to stop coughing and treated my friend I asked her why on Earth she pepper sprayed us. She said she though we were going to rape her. Us... two skinny kids trying to rape a clinically obese woman... What the hell?!

SelphieT
Some girls really want attention I guess. shrug

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

Mywi
Originally posted by Bardiel13
I was hanging out with my friend the other night. He had a bit too much mead, so he thought it was time to crash. On our way back to his dorm, he see this huge girl, probably well over 200 pounds. Now, my chum is thoroughly smashed out of his skull and can hardly walk. He stops for a moment and puts his hand on the wall beside him (I guess he lost his balance for a moment) right in front of the girl.
Suddenly, she screams for no reason and I look up to see my friend on the ground yelling. It took me a couple seconds to realize she was holding a small pepper spray keychain and has just spritzed a poor drunk boy in the face. She just jumps up and down, screeching while my friend is freaking out and writhing, so I storm over to her and go, "Why the f**k di-" and before I could finish she tries to pepper spray me.
Luckily I wasn't close enough, but I ended up inhaling it which sent me to a world of hacking coughs and dry heaves. So now I'm on all fours, trying to wrap my head around what just happened and this chick is still screaming, "Ohmygod, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I'm guessing she just realized she just maced two innocent people. Eventually, some guy came over and called 911.
After the paramedics got me to stop coughing and treated my friend I asked her why on Earth she pepper sprayed us. She said she though we were going to rape her. Us... two skinny kids trying to rape a clinically obese woman... What the hell?! i like your ava

Dusty
Originally posted by Bloigen

Bardiel13

tl;dr My friend and I got pepper sprayed by a fat chick who thought we were going to rape her.

lord xyz
Girls aren't as strong as men. Some can't even take cock, hence lesbians.

Bloigen
tl;dr My friend and I got pepper sprayed by a fat chick who thought we were going to rape her.

Didn't read that either.

Mywi
tl;dr My friend and I got pepper sprayed by a fat chick who thought we were going to rape her. sick bytch..

SelphieT
Originally posted by lord xyz

...That was probably the stupidest post I've read in a really long time.

Lesbians CHOOSE not to take cock, I'm sure they could handle it just fine if they wanted it. But they don't want it. So it's not fair to state that.

Bardiel13

Doesn't matter. If we had indeed tried to have our way with here, it's not like we could've forced her to a private location... unless we rolled her... Also, I have no doubt she could have taken us both on without the use of pepper spray.

lord xyz
Originally posted by SelphieT

Lesbians CHOOSE not to take cock, I'm sure they could handle it just fine if they wanted it. But they don't want it. So it's not fair to state that. Calm down. I make a joke. petpet

Reverend Axel
Why would you want to rape a fat chick? Seems like it would be easier, too.

lord xyz
Doesn't matter. If we had indeed tried to have our way with here, it's not like we could've forced her to a private location... unless we rolled her... Also, I have no doubt she could have taken us both on without the use of pepper spray. Wow, you are such a bigot.

How could she think we were gonna rape her? She's fat! lololololololololololololololololololololololololo
lolololololololol no expression

I made my point. Now it's time for people to misread it, and yell at me for not understanding.

Kelly_Bean
crylaugh

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Why would you want to rape a fat chick? Seems like it would be easier, too.

It would be easy to rape a fat chick? I'm not just talking portly, this girl was the reason French people call Americans pigs. I'm talking about to the point where she either has a medical issue or is overdue for an appointment with Oprah.

Tattoo

Lesbians CHOOSE not to take cock, I'm sure they could handle it just fine if they wanted it. But they don't want it. So it's not fair to state that.

Your panties...get them out of a wad.

Grand_Moff_Gav

You being an absolute stud?

SelphieT
Originally posted by Tattoo
Your panties...get them out of a wad.

Sorry if I'm a proud member of GLBTSA, lordxyz cracks these "jokes" all the time, and because of how often, I was almost positive he was being serious.

And my panties are just fine.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Wow, you are such a bigot.

How could she think we were gonna rape her? She's fat! lololololololololololololololololololololololololo
lolololololololol no expression

I made my point. Now it's time for people to misread it, and yell at me for not understanding.

I hate to look like I'm picking on you....but when your in an exam if you write something and the examiner doesn't understand it its your fault. You can't say "But what I meant was right, you just read it wrong".

Oh, and forming a coherrent argument isnt just for examinations and essays...you have to do it all the time.

Reverend Axel
It would be easy to rape a fat chick? I'm not just talking portly, this girl was the reason French people call Americans pigs. I'm talking about to the point where she either has a medical issue or is overdue for an appointment with Oprah. All you really have to do is tip her over.

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
All you really have to do is tip her over.

Those meaty arms can act as effective bludgeoning tools from the looks of them. What's you'd need to do is incapacitate her arms in some way... Am I discussing the proper way to rape an obese woman?

Bardiel13
Sorry if I'm a proud member of GLBTSA

Ah, the Gay/Straight Alliance... I've always wondered how those meetings went. Something along the lines of the senate from Star Wars, I imagine. "Are you guys homophobic?" "Nope..." "Alright then, see you next week."

Violent2Dope
After the paramedics got me to stop coughing and treated my friend I asked her why on Earth she pepper sprayed us. She said she though we were going to rape her. Us... two skinny kids trying to rape a clinically obese woman... What the hell?! haermm

lord xyz
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I hate to look like I'm picking on you....but when your in an exam if you write something and the examiner doesn't understand it its your fault. You can't say "But what I meant was right, you just read it wrong".

Oh, and forming a coherrent argument isnt just for examinations and essays...you have to do it all the time. Okay fine. Then you will accept that if it happens to you, you are the one to blame, not the reader. As will everyone else who has argued aggressively at posters who are being misread by members who pick out on grammar and exagerations, rather than their actual point.

If you do not understand what I just said, read it again before you reply.

Edit: I don't understand why people don't make an effort to try to understand a person's post. I do!

Secretus

laughing

You should of ate her.

Rogue Jedi
with a side of farva beans?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
with a side of farva beans?
...and chianti?

Violent2Dope
I'm profiling the OP.

Roulette
After the paramedics got me to stop coughing and treated my friend I asked her why on Earth she pepper sprayed us. She said she though we were going to rape her. Us... two skinny kids trying to rape a clinically obese woman... What the hell?!

O.O Wow. I guess some people are just really paranoid...or they've seen too many evil movies. hmm

laughing

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I'm profiling the OP.

For what?

Violent2Dope
For what? It's funny.

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
It's funny.

It's not funny when it happens to you ;___; I can't eat spicy foods for a month!

Ashestoashesjc
Girls are easier to score than guys. I like them better.

Ashestoashesjc
Plus I'm such a gentlemen...

Syren
Sorry if I'm a proud member of GLBTSA, lordxyz cracks these "jokes" all the time, and because of how often, I was almost positive he was being serious.

And my panties are just fine.

*swings them round finger*

Just great from where I'm standing flirt1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.