Captain America/Deathstroke vs Bane/Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Which team would win with an hours prep?

Gecko4lif
bane vemonizes deadpool

team 2 wins

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
bane vemonizes deadpool

team 2 wins

hmmmm... intersesting, I never would have thought of that one. I still think it would be an amazing battle. If they made this into a comic I'd buy a dozen copies. Anyone else think team two makes this a cake walk?

Citizen V
Team 1, pretty easily aswell IMO.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
hmmmm... intersesting, I never would have thought of that one. I still think it would be an amazing battle. If they made this into a comic I'd buy a dozen copies. Anyone else think team two makes this a cake walk?
me.

Healing factor + best h2h hand moves ever + class 50 str make deadpool unstoppable

Citizen V
Bane's not class 50.

no expression

Kurash
me.

Healing factor + best h2h hand moves ever + class 50 str make deadpool unstoppable

class 50 str? With venom?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Kurash
class 50 str? With venom?
The amount deadpool can handle yes.

CaptainStoic
But even with the Venom, Captain America and Deathstroke Terminator have to be the best tacticians in all of comics

Gecko4lif
Bane is a freaking genuis dude.

SpookySmurph
Team 1.

Bane is a major weak link.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Team 1.

Bane is a major weak link.
Bane is the strongest ans smartest here.

how is that a weak link?

willRules
I think this fight would be more evenly matched if a member of team one and a member of team two swapped places yes

SpookySmurph
Bane is the strongest ans smartest here.

how is that a weak link? Captain America is tactically on par with Bane, and everyone else dwarfs him in fighting skills.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Captain America is tactically on par with Bane, and everyone else dwarfs him in fighting skills.
bane has class 10 strength

captain benches 800 pounds

Soljer
Correction: 1100 pounds with ease.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Soljer
Correction: 1100 pounds with ease.
no

800 pounds

unless you have a scan of him doing 1.1k

Newjak
no

800 pounds

unless you have a scan of him doing 1.1k He has

But let's be honest here Bane is good and smart and strong

but he still gets beat by Batman nad for all intents and purposes Cap is just a stronger version of Batman and so is Slade.

either one based on Bane's track records should just flat out beat him and pretty badly.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Newjak
He has

But let's be honest here Bane is good and smart and strong

but he still gets beat by Batman nad for all intents and purposes Cap is just a stronger version of Batman and so is Slade.

either one based on Bane's track records should just flat out beat him and pretty badly.
Batman has one of the most powerful jobber auras around

and at least bane has snapped batman's spine once....

Newjak
Batman has one of the most powerful jobber auras around

and at least bane has snapped batman's spine once.... He does

And Bane did break his spine but after Batman had already fought so many other villians and was dead tired.

I'm just saying it is pretty common enough now to understand where Bane falls in.

He is incredibly strong

and smart.

He is a good fighter but not nearly as good as Batman.

He loses on speed and durability. He isn't as durable as he is strong.

Cap's shield should mess up Bane pretty easily and DS carries more than enough high powered weapons to kill bane outright.

Gecko4lif
He does

And Bane did break his spine but after Batman had already fought so many other villians and was dead tired.

I'm just saying it is pretty common enough now to understand where Bane falls in.

He is incredibly strong

and smart.

He is a good fighter but not nearly as good as Batman.

He loses on speed and durability. He isn't as durable as he is strong.

Cap's shield should mess up Bane pretty easily and DS carries more than enough high powered weapons to kill bane outright.
Dont get it twisted bane is durable. Granted not as durable as he is strong but he can take his share of licks.

Newjak
Dont get it twisted bane is durable. Granted not as durable as he is strong but he can take his share of licks. I know he isn't made of soft stuff.

But he isn't brick strong you know like a Rhino type character.

Or like Luke Cage. He can still be injured by piercing weapons like knives and he can still be shot.

Cap's shield should basically decapitate him and everything Slade normally carries should kill him in one blow.

Bane is good he is just out of his element both of these guys are just as or more skilled then Batman plus each one has far superior weapons.

Gecko4lif
I know he isn't made of soft stuff.

But he isn't brick strong you know like a Rhino type character.

Or like Luke Cage. He can still be injured by piercing weapons like knives and he can still be shot.

Cap's shield should basically decapitate him and everything Slade normally carries should kill him in one blow.

Bane is good he is just out of his element both of these guys are just as or more skilled then Batman plus each one has far superior weapons.
for the record bane is semi-bullet proof

They just leave painful welts and bruises

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by willRules
I think this fight would be more evenly matched if a member of team one and a member of team two swapped places yes

So who would you switch? When I made this thread, I really took some time to think of the teams, because Bane is the strongest, but not the fastest. I put him with Deadpool who in my opinion is weaker than Deathstroke, but is faster than either one on team one... arguably speaking of course. How would you guys have made the teams?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.