ideal KMC Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Capt Spaulding
Basically, if KMC were like comic-verse, who on this forum would you like on your squad, and distribute to them, individual powers.

original idea by Spunkysmurph, I just thought it'd be interesting to re-bring up this topic.

Blight
Badabing and psyquis for me. Just because we are brethren. You I get along with good, so you. How many are allowed?

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by Blight
Badabing and psyquis for me. Just because we are brethren. You I get along with good, so you. How many are allowed?

as many as you want, but it has to be a team that works well with one another, you know?

I'll post my squad in a bit.

SpookySmurph
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
Basically, if KMC were like comic-verse, who on this forum would you like on your squad, and distribute to them, individual powers.

original idea by Spunkysmurph, I just thought it'd be interesting to re-bring up this topic. Hey, as long as I get credit. srug

I'll make a new team... soon.

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Hey, as long as I get credit. srug

I'll make a new team... soon.

Alright.

Capt. Spaulding - The short tempered leader of the group, and has to keep the more hot tampered users on a leash...
Tricksterpriest - The hot headed guy. Always running into battle head first, with arms swingin, even if it means he get's his ass kicked
JasonK4 - The Cool One, eh? Runs into battle in a cold and calculating manner. Is often the one who beats Trick up...with his nifty Batman avatar he use to wear.
Badabing - Sits on a sofa watching football, while eating pasta....He's a useless team player....
Cresh - No one ever sees this labrat, as he's constantly in his lab with his Jubilee blow up doll, and devising zany new inventions for us...
Martian_mind - Everything Smurph isn't....that's why he's in the reserves
Spookysmurph - The right hand man of Spaulding, and the one who does all the work to a lazy Captain...The Better half of Martian....
Hercules - Local strong man, that shows up to the battlefield late, and drunk...and as of lately doesn't even show up to the battlefield at all!
Pr - Nerdy team doppleganger, who's only kept around to keep Trickster company, and has the master key to everything that's irrelevant...aw....

haermm

Harry Fingerman
Thanos, and Squirrel Girl.

SpookySmurph
Alright.

Capt. Spaulding - The short tempered leader of the group, and has to keep the more hot tampered users on a leash...
Tricksterpriest - The hot headed guy. Always running into battle head first, with arms swingin, even if it means he get's his ass kicked
JasonK4 - The Cool One, eh? Runs into battle in a cold and calculating manner. Is often the one who beats Trick up...with his nifty Batman avatar he use to wear.
Badabing - Sits on a sofa watching football, while eating pasta....He's a useless team player....
Cresh - No one ever sees this labrat, as he's constantly in his lab with his Jubilee blow up doll, and devising zany new inventions for us...
Spookysmurph - The right hand man of Spaulding, and the one who does all the work to a lazy Captain...The Better half of Martian....
Hercules - Local strong man, that shows up to the battlefield late, and drunk...and as of lately doesn't even show up to the battlefield at all!
Pr - Nerdy team doppleganger, who's only kept around to keep Trickster company, and has the master key to everything that's irrelevant...aw....

haermm You forgot powers! furious

Blight
Alright.

haermm

HEY that's your damn Mongoose thread all over again! CLOSE THIS PR!!! stick out tongue

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
You forgot powers! furious

ok..

Capt. Spaulding - The short tempered leader of the group, and has to keep the more hot tampered users on a leash.../Powermessedelf-Inflation
Tricksterpriest - The hot headed guy. Always running into battle head first, with arms swingin, even if it means he get's his ass kicked/Power:telepathy, which he uses to make people think he's a great debater....he's a beginner...
JasonK4 - The Cool One, eh? Runs into battle in a cold and calculating manner. Is often the one who beats Trick up...with his nifty Batman avatar he use to wear./Power: chilling in a Bboy stance
Badabing - Sits on a sofa watching football, while eating pasta....He's a useless team player..../Power:....dur
Cresh - No one ever sees this labrat, as he's constantly in his lab with his Jubilee blow up doll, and devising zany new inventions for us.../power: Magician smile
Martian_mind - Everything Smurph isn't....that's why he's in the reserves/Power: Can communicate with Wallabee's which usually leads to intercourse with him at the receiving end
Spookysmurph - The right hand man of Spaulding, and the one who does all the work to a lazy Captain...The Better half of Martian..../Power: Can speak just like Doop, and eats waffles...
Hercules - Local strong man, that shows up to the battlefield late, and drunk...and as of lately doesn't even show up to the battlefield at all!/Power: TEH MUSCLES! durfist
Pr - team doppleganger, who's only kept around to keep Trickster company, and has the master key to everything that's irrelevant...aw....Still....he's cooler than everyone else yes/Power: Super Strength, Heat Vision, And has an irish belly, that can hold more liquor than anyone in teh world!!!!!!111!!!!1!
Blight: Team scholar, writes up our phenomenal stories, while creeping bada out shifty/Powers: smizasche

Blight
Hahaha I dig.

Blair Wind
Team Arete:

Blair Wind: Team leader, he has a Green Lantern Ring (I always did love the whole Willpower mythos to them)

Newjak: Our strong man, he just pounds and pounds and pounds....you get the idea.

Illadelph: Engineer type powers (...he's a tech freak). Gives us all special devices and is our prep guy.

Soljer: Resident Martial Artist who can do a Hadōken type move.

Cresh: Elementalist. Soft hearted guy who rarely gets upset

Darthgoober: Magic powers. Kinda creepy, but wicked smart.

King Mungi: Speedster. Can run from Canada to the land of the Free in seconds.

Exodus: Our Telepathy guy. Mental Orgasms ftw!

Reserves:
Batdude
Darkcrawler
Validus

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Blair Wind
King Mungi: Speedster. Can run from Canada to the land of the Free in seconds.

well if you're at the border 131

Blair Wind

Blight
I think if I had a power it would be that I can just eat people whole.... that would be funny.

Newjak
Let's see

Blair Wind (Green Lantern type powers): He is definitely the leader why because he can bring everyone together.

Illadelph (Batman/Ironman type abilities): He is definitely the Tactician and brains of the outfit.

Cresh (Storm/Iceman type powers): His role would be the guy who plays around with his powers but has vast potential.

Darkcrawler (Namor/Hawkman type guy): Fairly strong, fairly fast and carries a bad*ss weapon that hurts a lot.

Exodus (Exodus/Jean Grey type mental powers): Resident can find out anything from anyone.

Batdude (Mr. Immortal): Can not kill him no matter how annoying he gets

Newjak(Superman type powers and abilities): Just super in just about everything and always tries to do the right things.

Bad Ash231
ok..

Capt. Spaulding - The short tempered leader of the group, and has to keep the more hot tampered users on a leash.../Powermessedelf-Inflation
Tricksterpriest - The hot headed guy. Always running into battle head first, with arms swingin, even if it means he get's his ass kicked/Power:telepathy, which he uses to make people think he's a great debater....he's a beginner...
JasonK4 - The Cool One, eh? Runs into battle in a cold and calculating manner. Is often the one who beats Trick up...with his nifty Batman avatar he use to wear./Power: chilling in a Bboy stance
Badabing - Sits on a sofa watching football, while eating pasta....He's a useless team player..../Power:....dur
Cresh - No one ever sees this labrat, as he's constantly in his lab with his Jubilee blow up doll, and devising zany new inventions for us.../power: Magician smile
Martian_mind - Everything Smurph isn't....that's why he's in the reserves/Power: Can communicate with Wallabee's which usually leads to intercourse with him at the receiving end
Spookysmurph - The right hand man of Spaulding, and the one who does all the work to a lazy Captain...The Better half of Martian..../Power: Can speak just like Doop, and eats waffles...
Hercules - Local strong man, that shows up to the battlefield late, and drunk...and as of lately doesn't even show up to the battlefield at all!/Power: TEH MUSCLES! durfist
Pr - team doppleganger, who's only kept around to keep Trickster company, and has the master key to everything that's irrelevant...aw....Still....he's cooler than everyone else yes/Power: Super Strength, Heat Vision, And has an irish belly, that can hold more liquor than anyone in teh world!!!!!!111!!!!1!
Blight: Team scholar, writes up our phenomenal stories, while creeping bada out shifty/Powers: smizasche

Where is Herc anyway?

Blight
he left after the breakup.

King Kandy
I'd be willing to bet that I don't come up in this thread at all.

Badabing
Alright.

haermm What.......WHAT!!! I'll see you spitting blood!

Blight
The only person I want in my team is King Kam.... that's all I'd need.

Soljer
Yeah? Well, I'll get JP and Master Dan and stomp you all.

Blight
Master me?

SpookySmurph
I'll make a team soon...

Blight
Better have friggin' me on it!

DigiMark007
Me - Lord of Latveria. Powers: Tech'd out suit of armor and competence with mystical arts.

You Guys - My subjects

You Girls - My subjects (...and objects. Zing!)

Blight
I'm going to ban you for that. no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Newjak
Batdude (Mr. Immortal): Can not kill him no matter how annoying he gets laughing out loud

Faceman
Anybody as long as guy222 is on that team..

guy222
Sounds like a winner happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.