Whatever happened to Quanchi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurash
i googled and hes posting on another board, but for once i actually wasnt pissed at what quanchi was saying, but i was pissed at who he was arguing against. Hes on comicbookresources.com and hes arguing for superman in a superman vs. gladiator thread and everyone on that board says gladiator wins because he has superior feats . . .
confused

Citizen V
He's over on SHC "bigging up" KMC, trying to get inter-forum matches up and running.

Harry Fingerman
He also on CBX arguing about Thanos beating Wolverine.

Kurash
Originally posted by Citizen V
He's over on SHC "bigging up" KMC, trying to get inter-forum matches up and running.

yea i saw that link too but didnt click on it, i guess hes on multiple forums. But honestly, Glads taking Superman because of feats? The only feats the forum people provided were Glads taking a few shots from Tyrants and the fact that he can punch planets.

Then a mod came in and banned quanchi from all that has to do with supes and glads confused

Kurash
are there actual scans of glads destroying a planet with one shot?

SpookySmurph
Really, all that this proves is that

KMC > Quanchi >/= the rest of the internet.

You know that saying about one man's garbage is another man's treasure?

In this case, one board's troll, is another board's standard or above average poster.

Blight
I don't know where he is but he's a dangerous troll in my story shifty

Kurash
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Really, all that this proves is that

KMC > Quanchi >/= the rest of the internet.

You know that saying about one man's garbage is another man's treasure?

In this case, one board's troll, is another board's standard or above average poster.

laughing true story

Kurash
k just checked the destroying planets with a couple punches feat . . . looks way overblown

Superherovandal
Originally posted by Kurash
k just checked the destroying planets with a couple punches feat . . . looks way overblown besides Supes has destroyed a planet sized object before. when Luthor was elected president Supes split one of Jupiter's moons in two in anger.

Endless Mike
CBR is so hypocritical. They accept all of Gladiator's feats easily, but when you mention Superman's feats that are superior (like turning the Mageddon wheels) they call it PIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.