Pokemon and a Nostalgia binge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kumar
a bunch of my friends and i started playing the old pokemon games again (red, blue and yellow) and it has been quite the nostalgic experience.
I was just curious what you guys thought of the original TV show (the one with Ash and Pikachu and Misty and Brock, etc) and if anyone knew where i could find a torrent for the the first season of that show.

Linkinpark200
dude the show sucks ass if team roket didnt come on there ever episode id prob still be watching but the games are fkin awesome

Hidden Lotus
that show was GOD when i was smaller
i never wanted to miss an episode, and if i did i would slit my wrists (not literally of courselaughing out loud )
anywho, yeah, team rocket totally fvcked up the show
they would be alright if they came every like maybe 10 episodes
but EVERY FVKIN EPISODE sucked major ass
and yeah, the games were shiz

Yellow version ftw! woot
i fvkin loved those
even the ones that came out when the new, crappier versions of the series came out, i.e. ruby and sapphire was it?
i played those, but NEVER watched the shows anymore

InnerRise
Team Rocket were as much apart of the show as Ash and the rest of the characters.

They didn't mess the show up at all. They were actually villains that you liked and sometimes cheered for.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Darth Vicious
I dont think Pokemon has given any chance to be nostalgic about the show/ Damn thing has been on for years and years! All I remeber is that at the beggining there was 151 pokemons. Now there must be thousands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.