Illidan Stormrage v.s. Chaos Vincent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/c/cb/300px-Illidan23.jpg

v.s.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4775/339352006072420360218bighi3.jpg

Who wins?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/c/cb/300px-Illidan23.jpg

v.s.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4775/339352006072420360218bighi3.jpg

Who wins? This isn't even funny, not in the least. Vincent murks this b*tch.

shin_gear
Since when did Vincent look like that?! What the f**k?

ThoraxeRMG
I thought it was some random mutated dude until I saw the remains of Vincent's jacket.

shin_gear
Lol, same.

Remindme
Woah, is this Chaos? or Voncent Controlled Chaos?

Chaos itself is a wild beast, Illidan would probably beat it

Chaos under Vincents control.....you must hate Illidan stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
Dont know enough about Vincent to give a statement.. Is Chaos Vincent considered demonic?

Terryc250
LOL why do you always post the wrong pic of the FF7 guys? Thats not Vincent, nor Chaos

Sol Valentine
DAMN!!!!!!

I typed Chaos Vincent, so it gave me that so I was like ok then.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Dont know enough about Vincent to give a statement.. Is Chaos Vincent considered demonic? He can fly even faster than Illy, and in one shot disintegrated Omega, who is a mile tall(Tho to be fair it was slightly weakened).

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He can fly even faster than Illy, and in one shot disintegrated Omega, who is a mile tall(Tho to be fair it was slightly weakened).

Is there any video or illustrated gameplay of his feats? speed in flight and his one-shotting part?

Not saying I dont believe you, but I'd like to see it..

shin_gear
Originally posted by Remindme
Woah, is this Chaos? or Voncent Controlled Chaos?

Chaos itself is a wild beast, Illidan would probably beat it

Chaos under Vincents control.....you must hate Illidan stick out tongue What is the difference between the two? hmm

Remindme
Originally posted by shin_gear
What is the difference between the two? hmm

If you watch Anime think if it as the difference between Naruto and the Kyuubi, or Ichigo and Hollow Ichigo.

Chaos is a beat that's caged inside Vincent, though it's power is vastly beyond Vincents, it is still a beast, without the tactics and smarts of the guys it's inside....

Terryc250
^ but kyuubi > naruto, and hollow ichigo > ichigo lol

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Is there any video or illustrated gameplay of his feats? speed in flight and his one-shotting part?

Not saying I dont believe you, but I'd like to see it.. Later, I=lazy lol.

Remindme
Originally posted by Terryc250
^ but kyuubi > naruto, and hollow ichigo > ichigo lol

It seems you misunderstand me

Chaos is much stronger than Vincent, though is a effectively a prisoner to him.

SHM
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
and in one shot disintegrated Omega, who is a mile tall(Tho to be fair it was slightly weakened).

To be fair, it was a suicidal attack and Vincent could do that only because Chaos is practically, Omega's Kryptonite.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
To be fair, it was a suicidal attack and Vincent could do that only because Chaos is practically, Omega's Kryptonite. Suicidal? He is still alive, isn't he? And how is Chaos Omega's Kryptonite? Any proof on that?

shin_gear
Not really as far as I know. 313

And that wasn't suicide. Vincent was going all out to stop Omega, and that feat alone was immense enough to quake the entire planet.

SHM
Suicidal in relation to Chaos. After the impact with Omega, he "died"(returned to the planet). Vincent don't have Chaos with him anymore, because he/it was "destroyed".

About the Kryptonite think, I don't really remember where I heard it, but it makes sense. We know the Stagnant Mako is more dangerous, "evil", than the normal one, and Hojo didn't want Omega to absorb/merge with it(but it happened in the end anyway). Maybe because Hojo knew that it could kill Omega. And it gives an explanation of why a creature formed with some part of Stagnant Mako, could beat a creature formed with all the Lifestream in the world.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
Suicidal in relation to Chaos. After the impact with Omega, he "died"(returned to the planet). Vincent don't have Chaos with him anymore, because he/it was "destroyed".

About the Kryptonite think, I don't really remember where I heard it, but it makes sense. We know the Stagnant Mako is more dangerous, "evil", than the normal one, and Hojo didn't want Omega to absorb/merge with it(but it happened in the end anyway). Maybe because Hojo knew that it could kill Omega. And it gives an explanation of why a creature formed with some part of Stagnant Mako, could beat a creature formed with all the Lifestream in the world.

Where are you getting all this information from? We see Chaos Vincent after Omega's destruction.

SHM
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Where are you getting all this information from? We see Chaos Vincent after Omega's destruction.

It''s explained in the DoC Complete Guide. And after Omega is destroyed, we see "snow" falling. After that, Vincent is in Lucrecia's cave.
We don't see Chaos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.