Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Kisame Hoshigaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
The Bleach/Naruto war will never die. Both are at prime, in other words, Kenny has his eyepatch off and is trying to kill, cause Kisame just killed Yachiru. The biggest problem Kisame has for Kenny is his speed, oh, and don't say Kisame with Samehade can eat Kenny's power, it only eats chakra. I have to say Kenny would win, but I am also a big Kenny fanboy, so that may be why. FIGHT! big grin

Accel
Considering Kenny's building cutting feat and the fact that his clash with Ichigo was powerful enough to destroy quite a few buildings with power alone, I'd say he takes it.

To be fair though, we still haven't seen Kisame's full power yet, but I doubt it matters too much.

Blax_Hydralisk
I agree, actually. We've only pretty much seen a fraction of Kisame's powers.

However, I will say this, if they fight in the water, Kisame WILL win. Otherwise, Kenny pretty much has it.

Kero_Co
I say kenny as well, assuming that Kisame can see ghosts and stand up to his spiritual pressure. With the Sasuke/Itachi fight on the horizon, we're bound to see Kisame fighting off Sasuke's lapdogs, and then we'll have a better idea of what he can really do.

Accel
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I agree, actually. We've only pretty much seen a fraction of Kisame's powers.

However, I will say this, if they fight in the water, Kisame WILL win. Otherwise, Kenny pretty much has it.
I'm not sure I'd guarantee a win for Kisame in the water either. Gai managed to push apart the water with his chakra and bust out. Kenny might be able to do the same with that energy of his.

Violent2Dope
Going by what we have seen, I agree Kenny will win. He is stronger, more brutal, more durable, and a better swordsman as well.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Accel
I'm not sure I'd guarantee a win for Kisame in the water either. Gai managed to push apart the water with his chakra and bust out. Kenny might be able to do the same with that energy of his. Can Kenny fly? Also, those clones were only like a fraction of Kisame's real chakra and abilities. That only speaks for Kisame's abilities, actually, as gui had to go all out to defeat a weaker clone of him. Imagine what would have happened if it was the real, stronger Kisame?

Accel
Yeah, the real Kisame should be pretty uber. Hopefully we'll actually see him do something very soon.

And I'm don't really know if Kenny can fly, but since I wouldn't think so until I see him actually do it.

Violent2Dope
Kenny can jump high. big grin

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Kenny can jump high. big grin

damn straight

Blax_Hydralisk
Won't help him much, because either way in order to keep from drowining, Kenny has to constantly swim. So Kisame would pretty much win if they fought in the water,

Haruhi
From what we've seen so far, Kenpachi takes it. The guy was able to fight while deaf AND blind with just his wits alone. In fact, fighting a bunch of clones will just make him that much more excited. With a single stroke of his sword, he could probably take out many of the water clones easily. With his eyepatch off.... aw man, game over.

If Kisame shows more, he probably takes it after a hard fight.

HOWEVER, if and when Kenpachi achieves Shikai...and heaven forbid, BANKAI.... game... over...

Kento
I have to agree. Kenpachi has the feats to put him well above Kisame since well Kisame really hasn't done anything.

Blax_Hydralisk
I concur. Until Kisame has shown hsi full rageof abilities, he loses.

But again, on the water he wwins.

Remindme
Kisame can make all the water though, can't he?

IMO i don't see Kisame losing, not with the water he can produce....

Blax_Hydralisk
It's ot about producing water, rather, Kisame can walk on top of water and move around liek he was on the ground. Bleach characters can't, so if they can't flight in order to keep from drowning they'd have to swim constantly.. which works in Kisame's favor.

He's pretty much unbeatable in water.

leonheartmm
well id disagree with bleach character not being able to atleast STAND on water. like characters in naruto with higher chakra, bleachers look as if they are almost flying at times{think ichigo, even in bankai he can no truly and offiicially FLY, but it looks that way}. ill say this though, people are SEVERELY underestimating kisame. the fight with guy pretty much proved his superiority to kenpachi or atleast compareablitity in terms of speed. in that fight he was throwing around his rather huge sword the height of small sky scrappers. water prison+strength enough to easily overopower gai. then there is the extremely high level water jutsu he created a lake with in a place with no water. samehada WILL suck spiritual energy from kenpachi. plus samehada being controlled telekenetically. samehada can also slice very easily through things which are supposed to be indestructable{jiraya's frog stomach tentacles}. and at the time his chakra was said to be greater than kyuubi chakra naruto. and the fact is that ythat fight was a CLONE of kisame at less than30% of powrr. and itachi said that the original's battle prowes and chakra compared to the clone was almost infinite.

also as far as INSANITY and brutality goes. atleast kenpachi has rules plus he powers himself down to fight opponents on equal ground. kisame was about to cut naruto's legs off as he stood defenseless just so he didnt "run away", plus he rather took pleasure in seeing sasuke being tsukiyomid and was rather entertained when the "zombie twins" died. oh hey, he can use cloning jutsu, which is ALWAYS a huge advantage to naruto characters against others.

the problem wiht kenpachi is hes a brawler. he doesnt know any real techniques. plus he doesnt even know the name of his zanpakuto and cant use the shikai properly let alone bankai. he also hasnt shown any talent as far as kidou goes.

Blax_Hydralisk
Eh, I agree.

Kenpachi's also even admitted that he tries to refrain from "thinking" when he fights no expression
He's also admitted that he lacks common sense..

Simple speed and power does not give him the win here.

superkronick92
I never really got is Bleach characters can really fly or not, maybe they can in the human world just not in the SS.

Either way, Kenny ftw

Blax_Hydralisk
Kisame's problem is that he doesn't really have good feats to his name. Not much.

he still wins though if they get in water.

Accel
Still don't see why Kenny couldn't just propel the water away with his power and jump out. If he could blow away a bunch of buildings with it, I'd say a lake shouldn't be too much of a problem.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by superkronick92
I never really got is Bleach characters can really fly or not, maybe they can in the human world just not in the SS.

Either way, Kenny ftw

in the human world they can FLOAT and HOVER. in the soul society, they can NOT fly. other than a few which rely on bankai creatures or hitsugaya type bankai users which have wings. they can merely move and jump very fast and use reitsu to propel them or change dirction a bit. its just that it is so large and fast that it looks like flying.

leonheartmm
he cant just propel the water away because it has chakra in it and it can be used to do techniques etc which wud counter his sprit pressure. also, lake>>buildings.

Accel
Gai managed to do it just fine and he hasn't shown nearly the same level of pure spirit power that Kenpachi has.

If Kenpachi make a city block crumble with just power alone, creating an opening in a body of water should be fine.

Haruhi
Hold up.

Why does Yachiru-chan have to die in this scenario, dammit!?

Blax_Hydralisk
Gai managed to do it just fine and he hasn't shown nearly the same level of pure spirit power that Kenpachi has.

Gai was also fighting a Kisame that was 30% weaker. That's actually a testimant to Kisame's strength, because Gai had to go all out and use his strongest moves to defeat a 70% weaker clone. If that was the real Kisame with his chakra amount that rivaled Kyuubi Naruto, Gai would have been decimated.

Accel
Gai used his strongest moves because it was the quickest way to save his students from drowning. We still don't know if Kisame at 100% wouldn't still have lost Gai if he had unlocked six gates, considering how easy he was able to beat him then.

And there's still the fact that Gai at that level hasn't shown any where near the same amount of spiritual strength as Kenny or that Kisame could have closed it if he was at 100%.

Blax_Hydralisk
And there's still the fact that Gai at that level hasn't shown any where near the same amount of spiritual strength as Kenny or that Kisame could have closed it if he was at 100%.

How do you know this last part?

And again, simply having a lot of energy and pure strength is meaningless if you don't strategies with it. And Kenny has even admitted that he tries not to think when he fights.

Accel
How do you know this last part?
Because he hasn't. All he's done is separate a pathway in the water, while Kenny's actually made several buildings crumble with his power.

Kenny has the more impressive showing, so there's reason to believe he couldn't simply replicate what Gai did there.

Violent2Dope
Okay, first of all, Kenny HAS shown the ability to form strategies in his fights. Kenny not a good swordsman? Laughable, that's one of the biggest reasons he is a captain, his superior swordsmanship. Oh, and a lake>>buildings? Buildings=solid objects, he wiped out a block of them, and with one slash sliced one in half. Speed? In terms of running speed, Kenny is beat here, but in terms of slashing speed, he is on par with Kisame. Strength? Kenny kicks people thru buildings. Durability? Kenny murks Kisame here, he can take inhumane amounts of punishment. Samehade cannot cut thru Kenny's reitsu, that is bullshit. If the fight stays in the water, Kisame will win, any other situation, Kenny will.

Blax_Hydralisk
Way to repeat what I've basically already said ermm Kisame wins if they fight in water, otherwise, just from what we've seen of kisame so far, kenny wins.

Haruhi
I still don't understand why Yachiru had to die, dammit.

Blax_Hydralisk
Because he's black.

Violent2Dope
Way to repeat what I've basically already said ermm Kisame wins if they fight in water, otherwise, just from what we've seen of kisame so far, kenny wins. That's only one thing you said that I said.. And Yachiru had to die so she would be reincarnated with no memories in the human world, where I rape that little virgin meatbag!

Haruhi
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That's only one thing you said that I said.. And Yachiru had to die so she would be reincarnated with no memories in the human world, where I rape that little virgin meatbag!

Oh, okay.

Warmonger
I'm sorry but Kenny is not a great swordsman. he didn't seem any better than Ichigo and Ichigo ever took up a sword before until he rna in Rukia. Kenpachi had centuries to practice.

Also buildings? Ha thats a laugh. Kisame cut through hundreads of feet of ground with Samehada. Just as a warm up.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Warmonger
I'm sorry but Kenny is not a great swordsman. he didn't seem any better than Ichigo and Ichigo ever took up a sword before until he rna in Rukia. Kenpachi had centuries to practice.

Also buildings? Ha thats a laugh. Kisame cut through hundreads of feet of ground with Samehada. Just as a warm up. Really? That is one of the biggest reasons why he is even a captain, his great swordsmanship. In terms of skill, Kenny outmatched Ichigo easily, and that was shown, most of the fight he toyed with him.

Can't remember that feat by Kisame. Kenny's aura alone was destroying buildings.

Warmonger
What was so phenomanal about his sowrdsmanship? When you say something like Kenpachi is a better swordsman than Kisame I would think you have somethign to actually make that judgement. I mean cuttign abuidlign in half hell Ichigo did that too and like I said he just picked up a sword. Also Ichigo was terrified to fight him because he had never fought a captain level opponent before, once he got over that he didn't have much of a problem. What are his MAD SwerD SKillZZ yo!?

Also in the very beginning of the fight with team guy they see Samehada coming its blade was like a shark fin cutting through the ground.

Violent2Dope
What was so phenomanal about his sowrdsmanship? When you say something like Kenpachi is a better swordsman than Kisame I would think you have somethign to actually make that judgement. I mean cuttign abuidlign in half hell Ichigo did that too and like I said he just picked up a sword. Also Ichigo was terrified to fight him because he had never fought a captain level opponent before, once he got over that he didn't have much of a problem. What are his MAD SwerD SKillZZ yo!?

Also in the very beginning of the fight with team guy they see Samehada coming its blade was like a shark fin cutting through the ground. 1. It is one of the main reasons he's even a captain, and he was shown to be superior to Ichigo in sword combat, utilizing quick stabs and slashes. I admit he may not be better, but they are close.

2. Ichigo was scared to fight him because of his seeming invincibility, you know, with the whole enormous reitsu and not being cut by his sword thing going on.

3. Can you get the scan, or get someone else to?

Warmonger
Sorry there was nothing remotley superior about his swordsmanship. IT is not a requiremnt to be a captain. Any kind of strength in enough quantity can qualify you. Like I said Ichigo is no master swordsman and he could beat most of the captains.His massive spiritual energy and his strength is what allowwed hi t kill the last cpain and take over. There relay is nothing special about his swordsmanship. Hell that ninja girl doesn't even use a sword and she is a captain.

This one.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spyger/naruto_ch255_p16.png

Violent2Dope
Sorry there was nothing remotley superior about his swordsmanship. IT is not a requiremnt to be a captain. Any kind of strength in enough quantity can qualify you. Like I said Ichigo is no master swordsman and he could beat most of the captains.His massive spiritual energy and his strength is what allowwed hi t kill the last cpain and take over. There relay is nothing special about his swordsmanship. Hell that ninja girl doesn't even use a sword and she is a captain.

This one.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spyger/naruto_ch255_p16.png Yeah, there was.He clearly was superior to Ichigo, and is superior to most in the series. Oh and btw, Bankai is a requirement for captain, Kenny doesn't even know his sword's NAME,let alone Bankai. Hell, he doesn't even know SHYUNPO! Ichigo has gotten better, and has massive reitsu and unlocked Bankai. That is why he is strong. Oh, and Soifon(ninja girl) does have a Zanpakuto, and has its Bankai.

Kay. So he was strong enough to drag his sword thru the ground. Kenny cut a building in half with a casual swing.

Blax_Hydralisk
So? The ground itself would actually a be a mroe impressive, feat, as the earth itself is tightly packed always, were as buildings are mostly hollow.

Haruhi
Cutting the ground is not that impressive. Even lesser characters, like Kenshin, can cut the ground up and produce a wave from it. Nothing impressive.

Blax_Hydralisk
How deep? I can also take one of the swords I have and shove it into the ground.

However, there's a difference between that, and shoving the ENTIRE sword just about into the ground, then moving at faster then walking speed.

Haruhi
How deep? I can also take one of the swords I have and shove it into the ground.

However, there's a difference between that, and shoving the ENTIRE sword just about into the ground, then moving at faster then walking speed.

The Douryusen allows Kenshin to shove about half of his sword into the ground, then move it forward and eventually out fast enough that it actually produces a wave of rock and gravel to go flying at his opponent as if it were a shockwave.

Blax_Hydralisk
Half of his katana? Then it is certaitnly less impressive then Kisame's sword.

A Katana is half as thick, half as long, and much sharper. It'd take much more force to drag Kisame gigantic sword through the ground itself at such a speed. Also, Kisame's sword doesn't cut, it shaves. So it's not just cutting through the ground, it's actually forcing it's way through the ground via brute force. A much higher showing of strength then moving a katana through the ground, or slicing through a hollow building.

Haruhi
Half of his katana? Then it is certaitnly less impressive then Kisame's sword.

A Katana is half as thick, half as long, and much sharper. It'd take much more force to drag Kisame gigantic sword through the ground itself at such a speed. Also, Kisame's sword doesn't cut, it shaves. So it's not just cutting through the ground, it's actually forcing it's way through the ground via brute force. A much higher showing of strength then moving a katana through the ground, or slicing through a hollow building.

He uses REVERSE blade sword. He's using the BLUNT edge of his sword to perform the move, not the blade (which is on the inside arc) He's NOT cutting through the ground. He's forcing it, too. And, I'm supposed to be impressed by a guy who's vastly stronger than Kenshin, using a sword that actually has edges to do a similar feat? Try again.

And cutting through a hollow building with one nonchalant stroke is more impressive than moving a sword through the ground, especially considering the width of the building.

Blax_Hydralisk
The width of the building is nothing impressive, if said person has a humongous ass sword.

And wither or not it's done by a weaker person is irrelevant, it's much easier to do with a skinny sword thats not all the way in the ground, like Kenshins, a opposed to Kisame's much larger sword. And again, using the blunt end is still irrelevant due to how skinny and deep the sword is in the ground. And Kisame's sword doesn't cut through things, it shaves, so in essence it's the equivalent of dragging a baseball by the handle through several feet of dirt, quite a hard thing to do, considering that this baseball is also more then half the size of the person himself, as opposed to kenshin's skinny, short Katana.

Haruhi
Cutting a building in half with a thin blade is all of a sudden not impressive? You must have some high standards, because in my book, that qualifies as retarded amounts of strength.

Shaving is a form of cutting. The edge of Kisame's hameda sword is serrated, much like a saw. Only, in it's case, the entire blade is like that of a saw. It's actually easier, considering his impressive strength, to drive a sword that has cutting edges all on it, then dragging it across the floor. The reverse blade is smaller, easier to handle, and lighter, but the fact that a weak man like Kenshin can shove it into the ground, similarly drag it forward and out with such speed that it produces a shockwave is just as hard, if not slightly less. Proportionately, Kenshin has to work harder here. He has less strength, NO edge, and moves it at a faster speed.

Cutting a building like a hot knife through butter is far more impressive than dragging a sword through the ground. That's not even taking into consideration the type of soil the ground was composed of.

Accel
The thing I find most impressive about Kenny's building-cutting feat is that his sword hardly if ever, touched the building at all. All he did was awing his sword in that direction and some shockwave or other caused the building to split.

yungz22
if kenpachi is the strongest captain and can beat kisame now when kenpachi achieves shotai and bankai he will be unbeatable

Warmonger
What you guys are saying doesn't evne make sense. The sword isn't just under the ground. He is too. He is borignthrough the ground almost faster than most people cna run and his sword is effortlessly carvign through packed earth like cheesecloth.

I wouldn't go so far as saying that Kenpachi cutting a buildign in half isn't impressive but this shit aobut it beign more impressive than what Kisame is just screams serious bias.

Don't evne try to drag some quasi-physics gibberish into this, both of these feats are ridiculous. From where I'm standing what Kisame is doing is much more impressive but considering that Kenpachi's sword isn't evne long enough to acutally cut through the building its still hell impressive to do it with a simple backhand stroke like he did.

I love both these guys but I'm backing Kisame on this cause he is stronger, faster and just as ruthless. Kenpachi's main advantage is that his damage soak is ridicoulous and it might take Kisame seeral tries to actually damage him. Could go either way but I'll bet on Kismae 7/10.

Haruhi
Actually, to be honest, I like Kisame. I like his "I just wanna chew some bubble gum or kick some ass, and I'm all outta bubble gum" attitude. And when he wtfpwned Naruto when he was trying to summon Kyuubi chakra, he came one of my favourites.

Violent2Dope
I like both, they are probably my fave characters in their respective shows, and they are also very alike in ways. Also, one thing people fail at realizing, Kenny's sword isn't even SHARP. It's all cracked and broken looking. He casually cut a building in half with a swing(That as Accel pointed out, barely, if at all, touched it) with said broken sword, and was knocking buildings over with his reitsu as well. Also, is there really any surprise that Kisame, who is the second strongest in the show in terms of physical strength, could do that? Oh, and before I forget, Naruto did almost the same thing against Neji, is Naruto stronger than Kenny as well? Kenny kicked Tosen thru a building, cut one in half, and with one hand grabbed Ichigo's sword by the blade with one hand, and pulled him in to try and stab him(Ichigo by this point had a great degree of physical might as well, as shown when he blocked the giant's axe). Also, I agree, they may be about equal in brutality. Kenny IMO is stronger tho, he is quick enough to block attacks from Kisame, MUCH more durable and has much greater damage soak. I say Kenny from what we have seen, tho in water, Kisame will of course win.

leonheartmm
the biggest problem here is that people are UNDERESTIMATING kenshin.

kenpachi uses reitsu channeled through his blade to cut. he doesnt FORCE the blunt edge to rip apart things considering how clean his cuts can be. as for the building, its no huge feat at all. consider, a width of a large katana{so we can eevn disreguard blunt or not} is about 3/4th of a centimetre at max. and the fact that the building has kargely empty non structural areas with few structural and dense materials{e.g. concret/steel} if compacted together, the cross section of even the twin towers wudnt look more than the width of an average person's 4 bedroom house. tha is basically what kenpachi cut through. the length andf width of a 3-4 bedroom house and the height of less than a centimetre. also it is easier to cut through{in the real world} because it has structural uniformity and rigidity as opposed to softness. it also is not overall as hard or strong as earthen rocks. now, kisame not only RIPPED THROUGH a long length of the earth. but the width and height f the ripping was hisbodt and the frontal durface area of his samehada{which is larger than an average man}. plus samehada has a chark skin texture which wud act as a deterrant to slicing, and hinder him. plus he wasnt using reitsu{maybe chakra but we cant be positive}. so we have th cutting of the volume of the length x width of a house x the height of less than a centimetre, all ctructurally uniform more or less and rigid enough to be CUT in crystalline angles. plus kenpachi is using reitsu. vs. the bashing/cuttiong of the volume of height of kisame+samehada x width of kisame+samehada x length of the rather large distance he travelled and forced underground, through non uniform/strong /non uniform/very dense rocks which can not be CUT in crystalline clean slices and the fact that samehada isnt a cutter and that he wasdnt using straight out chakra to do it{poossibly}. put limits and extremely generous estimates in favour of kenpachi, but still., kisame's feat can be easily calculated and seen to be much more impressive than kenny. plus the speed of his 30% clone who was much weakers than 30% in chakra and sendurance etc can be seen to be greater than kenpachi against gai etc after shippuden. same with strength. i personally like zaraki more, but kisame is cool too and currently he wins.

Haruhi
Originally posted by leonheartmm
the biggest problem here is that people are UNDERESTIMATING kenshin.

kenpachi uses reitsu channeled through his blade to cut. he doesnt FORCE the blunt edge to rip apart things considering how clean his cuts can be. as for the building, its no huge feat at all. consider, a width of a large katana{so we can eevn disreguard blunt or not} is about 3/4th of a centimetre at max. and the fact that the building has kargely empty non structural areas with few structural and dense materials{e.g. concret/steel} if compacted together, the cross section of even the twin towers wudnt look more than the width of an average person's 4 bedroom house. tha is basically what kenpachi cut through. the length andf width of a 3-4 bedroom house and the height of less than a centimetre. also it is easier to cut through{in the real world} because it has structural uniformity and rigidity as opposed to softness. it also is not overall as hard or strong as earthen rocks. now, kisame not only RIPPED THROUGH a long length of the earth. but the width and height f the ripping was hisbodt and the frontal durface area of his samehada{which is larger than an average man}. plus samehada has a chark skin texture which wud act as a deterrant to slicing, and hinder him. plus he wasnt using reitsu{maybe chakra but we cant be positive}. so we have th cutting of the volume of the length x width of a house x the height of less than a centimetre, all ctructurally uniform more or less and rigid enough to be CUT in crystalline angles. plus kenpachi is using reitsu. vs. the bashing/cuttiong of the volume of height of kisame+samehada x width of kisame+samehada x length of the rather large distance he travelled and forced underground, through non uniform/strong /non uniform/very dense rocks which can not be CUT in crystalline clean slices and the fact that samehada isnt a cutter and that he wasdnt using straight out chakra to do it{poossibly}. put limits and extremely generous estimates in favour of kenpachi, but still., kisame's feat can be easily calculated and seen to be much more impressive than kenny. plus the speed of his 30% clone who was much weakers than 30% in chakra and sendurance etc can be seen to be greater than kenpachi against gai etc after shippuden. same with strength. i personally like zaraki more, but kisame is cool too and currently he wins.

When did Kenpachi use reiatsu to cut that building? He performed that move as a showcase of his strength. He didn't use reiatsu until later on in the fight. Eh, show me a site where I can some Bleach scans... I dunno how to refer to it otherwise.

leonheartmm
it is a well known fact that kenpachi can cut in spite of the blunt edge because of his absolutely enormous amount of reitsu.

Violent2Dope
What about Kenny's other strength feats? Oh, and reitsu amps strength as well btw. When Kenny had the eyepatch on, he was able to grab Ichigo's sword and jerk Ichigo towards him to stab him, a weaker Ichigo than this stopped a 30-50 foot giant's axe with one hand. Kenny also kicked Tosen thru a building. big grin Also, why did you type a huge all but unreadable word quilt? I hurt my eyes reading that shit. Also, Kenny's running speed can't compare with Kisame's, but striking speed is about even. Also, Kenny's durability and damage soak is MUCH higher than Kisame's. His reitsu is larger than Kisame's chakra too. Also, Kenny has displayed more strategic fighting than Kisame when he wants to.

On a side note, I think that if Kenny learned his sword's name, and mastered his bankai, he would be the strongest character in the series, if he learned how to use kido and shyunpo, he would be overpowered.

Sol Valentine
He would be virtually omnipotent.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
He would be virtually omnipotent. Lol, no.

leonheartmm
i dont agree at all with kenpachi having more reitsu than kisame has chakra. yes he has a lot but even kisame clone had more than kyuubi naruto. kisame isnt comparing to that. also, kisame has a great amount of chakra even by akatsuki sandards. furthermore, kenny doesnt have more reitsu than aizen or yamato. as the story developed, his unique place as the high powered yet skilless character has waned as currently we know a shinigami'c reitsu increases as they get stronger and isnt a set thing with which they had to work with like initially thought. we can also see that by ichigo's dad's explanation of how most strong captains wud be carrying zanpakuto the sizes of sky scrappers because of their huge chakra if they didnt seal them. {ofcourse he might have been hyping a bit when he said that}. kenpachi's reitsu is still lesser than a lot of the stronger bleachers out there.

Violent2Dope
Kenny's reitsu is one of the 3 highest, tied with Aizen and Yamamoto. Kenny's sword is always in Shikai, that is why it is not a skyscraper, and it is always in Shikai due to the fact that his reitsu is so enormous. And Kenny's reitsu is so enormous, that at full power, it spiraled in the sky and was knocking down buildings.

Sol Valentine
Also, Ichigo's and Kenny's clashing reiatsu was able to be sensed all the way to Rukia's holding cell.

leonheartmm
really? cause ichigo and him seem to have pretty much similar reitsu potentials right now. neither of them is anywhere near aizen or yamamoto. one stopped ichigo's bankai with a finger and brought grimmjaw to his knees without even faintly exerting himself or using a technique. the other had etremely strong captains completely paralysed and bowing down to him without even thinking.
\

Violent2Dope
really? cause ichigo and him seem to have pretty much similar reitsu potentials right now. neither of them is anywhere near aizen or yamamoto. one stopped ichigo's bankai with a finger and brought grimmjaw to his knees without even faintly exerting himself or using a technique. the other had etremely strong captains completely paralysed and bowing down to him without even thinking.
\ Okay, I admit Aizen may have stronger reitsu. And also, Yamamoto made that one lieutenant fall to her knees, not any captains.

Remindme
stopped ichigo's bankai with a finger
\

I thought that was a total illusion ^-^'

Haruhi
i dont agree at all with kenpachi having more reitsu than kisame has chakra. yes he has a lot but even kisame clone had more than kyuubi naruto. kisame isnt comparing to that. also, kisame has a great amount of chakra even by akatsuki sandards. furthermore, kenny doesnt have more reitsu than aizen or yamato. as the story developed, his unique place as the high powered yet skilless character has waned as currently we know a shinigami'c reitsu increases as they get stronger and isnt a set thing with which they had to work with like initially thought. we can also see that by ichigo's dad's explanation of how most strong captains wud be carrying zanpakuto the sizes of sky scrappers because of their huge chakra if they didnt seal them. {ofcourse he might have been hyping a bit when he said that}. kenpachi's reitsu is still lesser than a lot of the stronger bleachers out there.

I don't know about Yamamoto having more reiatsu than Kenpachi. I'd even go as far as saying Kenpachi has more. I mean, even when one of his eyes were concealed by that reiatsu absorbing patch, he had enough power to make Ichigo piss his pants. He also had such a ferocious reiatsu that even when Ichigo struck with all his might, he couldn't even knick Kenpachi. Kenpachi... is a badass. But so is Kisame.

It's REALLY hard to say who has more "power."

leonheartmm
kenny's reitsu is far lower than aizen/yamamoto/the two captains who fought yamato/ichigo's father/the lords of hell/the top espada including that former woman espada/ichigo{currently has more. he is also far stronger when in hollow or semi hollow form}/the top vizard/orihime{if u wanna call it reitsu}, possibly hitsugaya and gin ichimaru.

as i said, he started out as the huge power/no control character when it was thought that generally a character had a fixed amount of reitsu and cud only increase their skill. but now it has been confirmed that reitsu increases with skill and development as a shinigami, i very much doubt kenpachi holds the same position in the heirarcgy now.

Haruhi
kenny's reitsu is far lower than aizen/yamamoto/the two captains who fought yamato/ichigo's father/the lords of hell/the top espada including that former woman espada/ichigo{currently has more. he is also far stronger when in hollow or semi hollow form}/the top vizard/orihime{if u wanna call it reitsu}, possibly hitsugaya and gin ichimaru.

as i said, he started out as the huge power/no control character when it was thought that generally a character had a fixed amount of reitsu and cud only increase their skill. but now it has been confirmed that reitsu increases with skill and development as a shinigami, i very much doubt kenpachi holds the same position in the heirarcgy now.

In that regard, I guess you have a point. Those characters have actually improved since they first appeared, whereas Kenpachi really hasn't had such a monumental jump yet. Although, in Kenpachi's defense, he is only at the beginning parts of his strength. He has no Bankai. no Shikai, doesn't know Shyunpo, doesn't know any actual techniques and doesn't even know the name of his sword. And to be able to have that much raw power at such a level is still pretty frikken impressive. It's hypothetical, but should he actually achieve higher levels, I can see him surpassing the others.

Aldo Corleone
Kenpachi wins

no matter what

Violent2Dope
Kenny would be strongest in series if he achieved Bankai, let alone Kido and Shyunpo, that would be an unfair character, he couldn't be beaten by anyone in Bleach.

leonheartmm
kenpachi doesnt win. and im sure in the beginning tito had kenpachi as one of the most influential characters in the series in mind. but ever since ichigo and friends have decended into hueco mundo, the story has gotten ****ed up.

Violent2Dope
kenpachi doesnt win. and im sure in the beginning tito had kenpachi as one of the most influential characters in the series in mind. but ever since ichigo and friends have decended into hueco mundo, the story has gotten ****ed up. Kenny deserves better. sad

superkronick92
Spoilers from the manga

Kenny is back after saving Ichigo from an Espada

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by superkronick92
Spoilers from the manga

Kenny is back after saving Ichigo from an Espada eek!

Blax_Hydralisk
Kisame still wins in the water, nigga.

Violent2Dope
Kisame still wins in the water, nigga. White people aren't allowed to say that word BH.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yup, and you've done an excellent job of refraining from saying it. *pats head*

Hidden Lotus
i aint white
so i can say nigga right? confused

Violent2Dope
Yup, and you've done an excellent job of refraining from saying it. *pats head* I was talkin bout you cracka.

Blax_Hydralisk
Sure you were roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Sure you were roll eyes (sarcastic) You wish you was black like me. 313

Blax_Hydralisk
Nigga you wish you had a sausge like penis like me super13

superkronick92
Nigga you wish you had a sausge like penis like me super13

As much as I'd love to see where this is going, Ive got some

SPOILERS................

Zaraki one shotted an Arrancar and is about to take on the 5th Espada

Kero_Co
......Nigga shifty

leonheartmm
wasnt the arrancnar fighting ichigo first? and does that really count as a one shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.