This is why FOX News > any other news station. (True story.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
It's an older video, but I figured I ought to expose KMC to the ultimate in FOX News reporting.

9pyR_90RdOg

Did you know that...

--Anonymous are hackers on steroids?
--Anonymous are "Internet terrorists"?
--"Destroy," "Die," and "Attack" are things that Anonymous say?
--Dumb rednecks get their passwords hacked because their passwords are things like "johndeer" and "iluvtrux"?
--Anonymous is an Internet Hate Machine?
--Anonymous are domestic terrorists?
--Anonymous blows up trucks in dramatizations?
--4chan.org is a secret website?
--Dumb rednecks don't know when their girlfriends are looking for an excuse to dump them?
--Dumb rednecks open suspicious files?
--Anonymous kill computers?
--LULZ is a corruption of EL-OH-EL?
--Anonymous get BIG LULZ from random pranks?
--Truly EPIC LULZ come from raids and invasions?
--Overreactions to dumbass things posted on the Internet garner national media attention?
--That installing electronic security and a phone tracing system is nothing compared to the protection afforded from buying a dog?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
It's an older video, but I figured I ought to expose KMC to the ultimate in FOX News reporting.

9pyR_90RdOg

Did you know that...

--Anonymous are hackers on steroids?
--Anonymous are "Internet terrorists"?
--"Destroy," "Die," and "Attack" are things that Anonymous say?
--Dumb rednecks get their passwords hacked because their passwords are things like "johndeer" and "iluvtrux"?
--Anonymous is an Internet Hate Machine?
--Anonymous are domestic terrorists?
--Anonymous blows up trucks in dramatizations?
--4chan.org is a secret website?
--Dumb rednecks don't know when their girlfriends are looking for an excuse to dump them?
--Dumb rednecks open suspicious files?
--Anonymous kill computers?
--LULZ is a corruption of EL-OH-EL?
--Anonymous get BIG LULZ from random pranks?
--Truly EPIC LULZ come from raids and invasions?
--Overreactions to dumbass things posted on the Internet garner national media attention?
--That installing electronic security and a phone tracing system is nothing compared to the protection afforded from buying a dog?

Poke fun all you want...I still hate hackers.

edit- and before anyone says it...yes I know that the focus was not about hackers.

debbiejo
Well you brought up hacker so I think I jump on the band wagon. Friken hackers, just wait until it happens to you.

Barker
http://thatvideosite.com/video/645

~Forever*Alone~
glad im not hack worthy...

Schecter
lol @ 'internet hate machine'

unfortunately...internethatemachine.com is already taken

:edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAA the swastika pwns

RedAlertv2
As much as I hate 4chan, Fox is far worse. Im still amazed that people can actually watch Fox News and assume what they are seeing is the truth.

Devil King
You must be hard-up, Zeal?

Creshosk
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
As much as I hate 4chan, Fox is far worse. Im still amazed that people can actually watch Fox News and assume what they are seeing is the truth. Oh they are seeing the truth. They use real words and string them together in things that are real sentences... I'll bet they're even using real letters! None of those fake non-American letters like 諷刺 or ふうし

botankus
The Fox financial network has hotter chicks than CNBC.

Yeah, that's all I have.

Alliance
It's not as good as the Fox News special on Islam.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
As much as I hate 4chan, Fox is far worse. Im still amazed that people can actually watch Fox News and assume what they are seeing is the truth.
Um...what they reported is the truth. It just has really, really bad writing.
Originally posted by Alliance
It's not as good as the Fox News special on Islam.
At least no one will QQ about this one.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by botankus
The Fox financial network has hotter chicks than CNBC.

Yeah, that's all I have.

I have to say, "I watch fox news/fox business with the sound off cause i wanna put it in (insert right wing chick's name)'s butt" is the most rational reason i can think of to watch that stuff.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Creshosk
ふうし fuushi?

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Um...what they reported is the truth. It just has really, really bad writing.

At least no one will QQ about this one. IMO when you take the truth and distort it and package it as entertainment, it ceases to be the truth.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Strangelove
fuushi? Oh is that how you read that moonspeak?

What does it mean? It certainly ain't American.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
IMO when you take the truth and distort it and package it as entertainment, it ceases to be the truth.
It's accurate. While it uses buzzwords to incite a reaction, the events are real and reported accurately. Ever hear of Hal Turner? Read about him on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

ragesRemorse
ive never heard of this guy

History Buff
I figure the reason FOX News is a Right-wing Republican propoganda machine is because the people who watch FOX News all sound like George Bush.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.