Is superman Darksied's kryptonite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Personally, I've only seen one legitimate win that Superman had. And that was Apok now. But for the sake of argument, is Superman protected, jobbered or otherwise somehow the guy meant to embarrass DS avatars and the Real thing?

DS=HF Right?
Sometimes DS>HF
DS>>Takion And Stayne

HF>Takion=Stayne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman.

So What is the logica explaination for Superman?

Is he Darkseid's kryptonite?

Is he just a rediculous Jobber who beats skyfathers, abstracts, and multiversal beings?

Or is Superman actually a static being who can go from herald to infinite in power given the writer?

TricksterPriest
He's half static, half Superman effect. Jobber aura is an insult. Supes has the ability to beat almost anyone if the story calls for it. Which is why losses to Supes don't count as much.

As Galan said: "When he has to be, superdur >>>ALL"

Kurash
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's half static, half Superman effect. Jobber aura is an insult. Supes has the ability to beat almost anyone if the story calls for it. Which is why losses to Supes don't count as much.

agreed

Larceny
Nope, Darkseid's just Superman's *****.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
Nope, Darkseid's just Superman's *****.
Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drax. Nuff said.

Validus

"Supes has the ability to beat almost anyone if the story calls for it."

Umm yeah, this pretty much goes for every character in a comic book.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drax. Nuff said. Adamantium>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kryptonite.

Logic's awesome!

Also, I though Orion was DS's silver bullet...

Kurash
Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drax. Nuff said.

Ok . . . i dont see what that has to do with anything but ill take a page out of your book . . .

Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shocker

dur

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Adamantium>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kryptonite.

Logic's awesome!

Also, I though Orion was DS's silver bullet...

Orion has already killed DS.

Harry Fingerman
Orion has already killed DS. I know.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Validus
"Supes has the ability to beat almost anyone if the story calls for it."

Umm yeah, this pretty much goes for every character in a comic book.

Nobody does it like Superman. And no other character in comics is like Superman. He's unique in the Superman Effect.

Harry Fingerman
Nobody does it like Superman. And no other character in comics is like Superman. He's unique in the Superman Effect. Captain America is Superman-esque...

TricksterPriest
Captain America is Superman-esque...

Not to the same degree, but alright. You have me there. But Cap is the only other character I would say is like Supes in that regard.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not to the same degree, but alright. You have me there. But Cap is the only other character I would say is like Supes in that regard.

Hence why Cap and Superman were amalgamed.

Harry Fingerman
Not to the same degree, but alright. You have me there. But Cap is the only other character I would say is like Supes in that regard. So, anyway, back on topic.

So Trick, who ya going to get beat by this week in the Battlezone? stick out tongue

Kurash
So, anyway, back on topic.

So Trick, who ya going to get beat by this week in the Battlezone? stick out tongue

laughing

honestly though trick, you didnt seem to try in the last one with Mungi

Violent2Dope
Superman is EVERYONE'S Kryptonite.

endrict
He's not everyones kryptonite, the writers are making him just too powerful.

Who's next? AM and Galactus.

Soljer
To answer the question; no.

Sirius77
I see it this way

Thanos vs Drax= Thanos looses.

Darkseid vs Superman= Darkseid looses.

Both characters are powerful, but each has a weaker character specifically designed to keep their power in check.

Bad Ash231
Darkseid is a myth, invented to make Superman look good.

panthergod
Superman powerlevel is dynamic and he can go from conventional Upper Top Tier/Herald level up to Darksied wecking leveklls of power depending on his mind state. As seen with his figths with E-@ Superman, Despero, Imperiex Probes, and others. When Superman cuts loose, he's NOT a normal Class 100 top tier anymore.

Darkseid never jobbed to Sueprman. Superman got powered up.

And Now, it looks like his entire Pre-Crisis history as Superboy is canon again. It's only a matteer of time 'till He remebers everything from pre Crisis in Final Crisis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.