Which Symbiote would you have

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkhalen
If Symbiotes were real would you Bond with one if so which one (earth ones only but if you want to make one up that's fine) and what would you do with it

To make it more interesting Spider-Man and 2 villains of your choice are real too.

If you do not know what symbiotes exist here is a list of the earth ones

Venom/She-Venom
Symbiote Spider-man version
Carnage
Scream
Agony
Lasher
Phage
Riot
Hybrid
Toxin
???- your own if you wish

Updated

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Darkhalen
If Symbiotes were real would you Bond with one if so which one (earth ones only but if you want to make one up that's fine) and what would you do with it

To make it more interesting Spider-Man and 2 villains of your choice are real too.

Venom/She-Venom
Carnage
Scream
Agony
Lasher
Phage
Riot
Hybrid
???- your own if you wish Spidermam.

Darkhalen
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Spidermam.

Sorry I have missed some out I have updated the list

Darkhalen

Venom/She-Venom
Carnage
Scream
Agony
Lasher
Phage
Riot
Hybrid
Toxin

see

Darkhalen
So why would you have Spider-man Symbiote version A1

Darkhalen
Also the villains can ONLY BE FROM THE SPIDER-MAN UNIVERSE

Darkhalen
So what do you think

PiruBlood
id create my own. it would be a baby blue color and the pwer i would have is to turn anything into ice

Vinny Valentine
Carnage

Darkhalen
I would have my own which I described in the Official Symbiote thread

symbiosis
I would probably have to go with the hybrid symbiote's. They seem to be the least insane and easiest to work with. The toxin symbiote would be cool too but it seems to immature.

Darkhalen
So are the 4 hybrid ones man I miss them separate well 2 of them
Agony,Lasher the other 2 Riot and Phage can stay together
and catch up with there sister Scream but the Symbiotes that form Hybrid are the most immature

Darkhalen
See

kiekan

Venom/She-Venom
Carnage
Scream
Agony
Lasher
Phage
Riot
Hybrid
Toxin

Updated

First off... dude, use some punctuation. Its a pain in the butt reading someone's post when they lack any form of punctuation and grammar.

Second off, there is no such Symbiote as "Phage". I believe your referring to "Rampage" (the orange/brown Symbiote, whom was never given an official alias... "Rampage" is what fans generally like to call him).

Phage is short for Xenophage, which is an alien that comes to Earth to hunt the Symbiotes down and devour them.

Below, is from the Venom miniseries "The Hunted", which focuses on the Xenophage as it hunts Venom and Scream.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e9/Xenophage.jpg

Darkhalen
No HE WAS CALLED PHAGE

Darkhalen
SHOW'S WHAT YOU KNOW

Darkhalen
AND FAN'S CALL HIM PHAGE

Darkhalen
See Here is A link to the Symbiote named PHAGE

http://www.comicvine.com/phage/40791/

Darkhalen
Just Play the Game and look at Some toy's he is Called PHAGE
NAMED AFTER THE Xenophage

ALSO FAN'S CALL HIM PHAGE NOT RAMPAGE.

kiekan
Do I really need to publically show you proof that your wrong (not that I havn't already done that)? Or should we just keep it to the PM you sent me? You're call...

Eitherway, face it, your wrong... No need to blow up and throw a fit.

... and just for the record... Comicvine is a n00b site...

Just Play the Game and look at Some toy's he is Called PHAGE

If your talking about the SNES game, Seperation Anxiety... Ummm, I own it. NONE of the Life Foundation Symbiotes are refered to by any name. They are just called "The Symbiotes" when talked about in the game.

Darkhalen
I am Right

Darkhalen
You are Wrong

Darkhalen
There was the Symbiote action figure named Phage and he was the murky one SO DON'T CORRECT ME

Darkhalen
Not in the Manual and...
Wait why Am I fighting you hahaahaha man
Listen I am going to say this only once, I am Dropping this conversation whatever you want to call him fine I don't care let other people make there mind's up, I don't want to fall out or argue with you, I just want to chat to people who are interested in the same thing as me, there are more important things to talk about, Do what you want I don't mind the Real reason I have had this conversation with you is because of the Lack of respect you showed me in your first post since I don't even know you, I would have been courteous enough to address you politely but I see that is not your way, Talk about what you want now, You are Not MG so I am not going to bash you (like you did to me) or insult you but if you want to continue fine I don't care it will only show others your ignorance, Now I have forgot the other post's I suggest you do to if you want to change the topic and except my apology then this is what I ask you Which Symbiote would you have?, if not then farewell.

Darkhalen
So Kiekan if you are willing to forget and accept
Which Symbiote would you have

Kentai
I would have Venom, duh. Hmm, I wonder what it would be like if Black Cat...

Darkhalen
what

Kentai
Eh, if either Hybrid or Scream bonded with her. Hybrid, because that seems interesting.

Darkhalen
Scream is with Donna Diago

Kentai
I know, just seperate them from their hosts and see what happens and stuff or something

Darkhalen
Oh and they would go to look for them.

Kentai
No, I mean give them to different hosts and stuff.

Darkhalen
How about keep them their first host's, tell my why would the Scream sym seperate from Donna

Kentai
Uhh, lets just focus on what I said.

Darkhalen
Why would scream leave donna, I will agree if you tell me why

Kentai
I'm just saying what might it be like if the syms left there hosts and bonded with new ones. Thats all.

Darkhalen
That would not be good just look at venom

Kentai
Ok, different hosts that won't screw up the characters.

Darkhalen
Give me one

Kentai
HOLY CRAP! ITS GENERAL LENKO! I'LL GIVE YOU THE STUPID BROWN SYMBIOTE THAT I THINK TOTALLY SUCKS!!!

General Lenko
Thank you Kentai

Kentai
Oh, but I didn't know Lenko was Halen, or did you swith names? Umm, I'll just give you Lasher I guess then...

General Lenko
thumb up but I would like my own.

Kentai
Ok, sure.

General Lenko
Yes I was Darkhalen now I am General Lenko; soon I will be Neo Darkhalen.

Kentai
I want to be Neo Zeke. I just don't know how to change names.

General Lenko
That is a strange name?

You do know that once you change your name, you can't change back

Kentai
Eh, Kentari (Kentai) is my outer self. Zekerai (Zeke) is my inner self.

General Lenko
Change only if you NEVER want to use that username again.

General Lenko
Yes I would have my own symbiote.

Kentai
Ok. How do I change my name? And I sorta already have a symbiote, remember Zen?

dkain92
I would take every single symbiote and fuse them together to create my own special super powered symbiote!!!

BlackZero30x
Carnage!

SamZED
Originally Venom was the only symbiote that allowed host to be in controle. They screwed it up later..

BlackZero30x
toxin lets the host control right?

SamZED
Not really, it takes the guy (forgot his name) lots of efforts to keep it under controle.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Originally Venom was the only symbiote that allowed host to be in controle. They screwed it up later..

Yeah... not to mention they allowed that yellow super-retard rip Cletus in half sad

SamZED
sad Yeah. But I think it was comfirmed somewhere that Kassidy wasnt inside the symbiote.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
sad Yeah. But I think it was comfirmed somewhere that Kassidy wasnt inside the symbiote.

No, it wasn't. It was hinted, though.

Sorry for the poor quality scan (it's from The Mighty Avengers #8).

Codename Carnage. Sentry (Robert Reynolds) ripped the Carnage symbiote in two, but Cletus Kasady may not have been wearing the suit.

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/7817/mightyavengers8011.th.jpg

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, it wasn't. It was hinted, though.

Sorry for the poor quality scan (it's from The Mighty Avengers #8).

Codename Carnage. Sentry (Robert Reynolds) ripped the Carnage symbiote in two, but Cletus Kasady may not have been wearing the suit.

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/7817/mightyavengers8011.th.jpg In comicbooks it means that he's 100% alive and will be brought back in the nearest future.big grin Thanks for the scan.

CadoAngelus
I would have Poison...

Sure it's a rendition of Venom, but an awesome and relentless one. The Venom symbiote detaches from Peter (like everyone knows) then rejoins with him, but Peter doesn't try to fight it off this time (it's a "What If..." comic called What If...?: Spider-Man: The Other) he just lets it consume him.

After some time, and after Peter is officially dead inside, the symbiote renames itself to Poison...

orangepoindexte
Venom symbiote ... and RIGHT after Spidey separates from it and BEFORE it attaches to Brock.

kiekan
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
I would have Poison...

Sure it's a rendition of Venom, but an awesome and relentless one. The Venom symbiote detaches from Peter (like everyone knows) then rejoins with him, but Peter doesn't try to fight it off this time (it's a "What If..." comic called What If...?: Spider-Man: The Other) he just lets it consume him.

After some time, and after Peter is officially dead inside, the symbiote renames itself to Poison...

Umm.... did you actually read the story? Or are you just basing that off of what you've heard? Peter does fight off the Symbiote, he just loses... There is a whole section of the comic that talks about this...

CadoAngelus
honestly, kinda...it was actually from what i read on Wikipedia and Marvel Database...

ok then...

TheMagicPillow
i would have toxin.
definitely one of the most powerful symbiotes ever (stronger than venom and carnage combined)

Phoenix2001
Anti-Venom, all the way. No sound and heat vulnerabilities, and the ability to purge super heroes and villians of their powers. Too sweet.

Not even Carnage nor Toxin's attributes are enough to stand up against that.

copgun
can i have a Symbiotes plzz

copgun
can i have all fo the Symbiotes Spider-man Carnage Scream Agony Lasher
Phage
Riot
Hybrid
Toxin
me 2

copgun
me 2

copgun
can i have all fo the Symbiotes Spider-man Carnage Scream Agony Lasher
Phage
Riot
Hybrid
Toxin
me 2

SamZED
One should be enough imo

lordmegatron1
I'd have Cosmic Carnage. The combo of Silver Surfer and Carnage. If ss didn't know about the symbiotes and how to nullify them. Can be extremely powerful. Power cosmic and a lust for blood. Deathly, man!

ankur29
anti venom is quite cool

and you'd still be in full control

copgun
hi

BloodRain
Anti Venom for the cancel out thing. Toxin for being the strongest and most skilled one.

iceyvenomhead
Ok if I where to bond with one from the comics it would be Riot and would try and 1 I would commit small crimes 2 save lives 3 not have to stay in the apt all the time. But I had made up one I call it shadow storm I would do most of the same things with that but I would try and kill and or make venom not so happy with his life.

RandomMan
Venom Forever! Happy Dance

BlackZero30x
Anti-Venom!

maxivitopowe
Scorn

Darth _Sadow1
Venom and Hybrid are my two favorite Symbiotes. Venom because I like him going from villain to anti-hero and Hybrid because I like his design. That being said, I would bond with Hybrid without having four voices in my head if I can say that.

Wonder Man
I would have Venom and try to befriend it.

StiltmanFTW
Eddie Brock tried his best to befriend it and ended up with a cancer and was forced to do suicidal bungee jumps, just to feed the symbiote with adrenaline.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.