who was the fastest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunter_blake05
who was the fastest comic character quicksilver or flash. i know that quicksilver was the fastest in marvel universe but if they match who will be win

magellan
Originally posted by hunter_blake05
who was the fastest comic character quicksilver or flash. i know that quicksilver was the fastest in marvel universe but if they match who will be win

spite thread?
flash is far faster than quicksilver.
Flash = speed of light
quicksilver = speed of sound

llagrok
Northstar was way faster than Quicksilver..

As was Speed Demon

Arachnid1
Originally posted by llagrok

As was Speed Demon
Really? No. Quicksilver is way faster than Northstar. Northstar moves at the speed of sound. Quicksilver moves faster than the speed of sound. Quicksilver was Mach 6 or something. I also remember him saying something like this to Northstar in a fight.

"I went that speed back when I was popping zits!" or something like that.

Soljer
He said something like that to a villain it ultimate continuity.

Northstar can hit C. Much, much faster than quicksilver ever was.

wannabe
Originally posted by llagrok

As was Speed Demon
NO!

When Phoenix once gathered an improvised rescue team to get to Genosha and free Xavier from Magneto, Northstar was part of that team. During a direct confrontation between Magneto and Northstar Eric himself said that Jean-Paul's powers resemble those of his son, only that Northstar was also able to fly whereas Quicksilver was faster.

LordKaos
Northstar has the potential to move at 99% of the speed of light in a vacuum which is about 185,999.998 miles/sec, friction keeps him from attaining his top speed on earth, it would wreck havoc on the environment and presumably his body.

wannabe
Yeah, i know, but we are not talking about potential here, are we?
After all: What is the potential for near-lightspeed good for, if you can't use it?

It seems that under class M planetary conditions Quicksilver is (was) able to use his powers better than Northstar, even though Northstar might have the higher potential.

LordKaos
It just weird to compare the two, when one flies and the other runs. He still flies at like mach 10 on earth and he has that I can punch you "a million" times before you blink thing. And in the same issue Magneto said that, he flung Paulie into the upper atmosphere, Northstar rescued him, touched down on some distant aircraft carrier, gave him mouth to mouth was insulted and got back to Genosha to see Dazzeler attack Magneto and get "killed".

wannabe
Originally posted by LordKaos
It just weird to compare the two, when one flies and the other runs. He still flies at like mach 10 on earth and he has that I can punch you "a million" times before you blink thing. And in the same issue Magneto said that, he flung Paulie into the upper atmosphere, Northstar rescued him, touched down on some distant aircraft carrier, gave him mouth to mouth was insulted and got back to Genosha to see Dazzeler attack Magneto and get "killed".
What can i say - Comics vs. Ratio - always a loosin battle for the latter! Not to speak of In-Comic-Feats vs. In-Comic-Statements, both being produced from writers with no desire for or clue of In-Comic-Sense! After all it's probably up to you to decide what weights more in your opinion.
wink

hunter_blake05
i didnt know that northstar was the fastest than quicksilver.. well if i match the three who will be win..

Black Adam
Originally posted by wannabe
What is the potential for near-lightspeed good for, if you can't use it?

when he's actually used it? check out the recent attack him and his sister did to the mansion.

anyway..Quicksilver has always been pretty slow compared to most marvel speedsters. Speed demon, Makkari, Northstar and Aurora(yes they can run and have done so many times)

I find it hilarious that even though he's still young, his nephew is already faster then he was at his age plus with the added ability to blow things up.

Black Adam
i didnt know that northstar was the fastest than quicksilver.. well if i match the three who will be win..

nothing short of a cosmic is going to beat Flash in a race.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Black Adam
nothing short of a cosmic is going to beat Flash in a race.

Zoom...

Black Adam
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Zoom...

time manipulation.

though I think he's hax enough to be considered a low level cosmic.

shksprtx

Flash>>>>>Northstar>>>>>Quicksilver

spetznaz
Originally posted by shksprtx
Flash>>>>>Northstar>>>>>Quicksilver

You are correct, but your ratios are wrong.

Flash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NorthStar>>>>Quicksilver

Dexter_Morgan
Warpsmiths>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone

ankur29
teh real question should be , who is teh fastest charecter in marvel?
on earth?(hero & villain)
in space?(hero & villain

etc

sentry (who i assume can move faster than lightspeeds- other wise how does he get to teh un so dam fast?)for earth and silver surfer/runner in space

Galan007
Originally posted by magellan
Flash = speed of light Was Flash's leg broken when you saw him move that slow? confused

llagrok
Originally posted by wannabe
NO!

When Phoenix once gathered an improvised rescue team to get to Genosha and free Xavier from Magneto, Northstar was part of that team. During a direct confrontation between Magneto and Northstar Eric himself said that Jean-Paul's powers resemble those of his son, only that Northstar was also able to fly whereas Quicksilver was faster.

Northstar is faster.

starlock
Makari is the fastest runner in marvel earth ( at least at one point in history) but he is an eternal...i would not include flight or fliers when comparing to the flash...and obviously the runner

Makari besides lightning speed has kinetic controll, which i believe the speedforce gives flash for his speed drains and speed transfers and such, just some info

HandOfFate
If we just consider people whose power set include super-speed

Pulsar (Monica Rambeau)
Makkari
Northstar
Aurora
Quicksilver
Speed Demon
Super Saber
Black Racer

ankur29
Originally posted by HandOfFate
If we just consider people whose power set include super-speed

Pulsar (Monica Rambeau)
Makkari
Northstar
Aurora
Quicksilver
Speed Demon
Super Saber
Black Racer

you missed sentry & gladiator and also hulk

llagrok
Originally posted by ankur29
you missed sentry & gladiator and also hulk

There's also Namor, Thor, Hercules, Adam Warlock, Hyperion and a million others. But they're hardly worth mentioning in a thread which is about speedsters.

celestialdemon
Don't forget the Runner.

Hannibal-Lector
Runner and silver surfer go MUCH faster...

alfmartinez
i think that flash is hard to be beaten in a race..
cm'on.. he can run some speed of light's
travel in time an all that...

Sirius77
Originally posted by Galan007
Was Flash's leg broken when you saw him move that slow? confused

No, chances are, his legs were gone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.