Hellfire club past and present(and Associates) vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
The Gl corps and Sinestro corps (no antimonitor )

Hellfire culb members
Sunspot, Sage (Tessa), Sat-Yr-9, Viper (Warrior White Princess), Sebastian Shaw, Brian Braddock, Harry Leland, Shinobi Shaw, Blackheart, Friedrich von Roehm, Dark Phoenix, Selene, Ms. Steed, Lourdes Chantel, Magneto,Margali Szardos, Scribe, Mountjoy, Donald Pierce, Storm, Hellstorm , Emma Frost, Madelyne Pryor, Trevor Fitzroy, Archangel, Norman Osborn, Anthony Stark, Warren Worthington Jr., James Braddock Sr., James Braddock Jr., Psylocke, Night Thrasher, Elias Bogan, Vance Astrovik

Associates: Warhawk, Holocaust, Candra

HOW GOES IT!?!?!?!?

lordboo
parallax and ion would be too much for dark phoenix imo,unless madlyne pyror can summon the goblin force.

Gecko4lif
she can

lordboo
oh crap, missed jamie braddock on the hellfire list.
that swings it in hellfire favour imo!

Gecko4lif
lots of tp raper here

lordboo
tp? toilet papershitfan

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by lordboo
tp? toilet papershitfan
Telepathy

llagrok
Hellstorm kicks ass, he could take out a couple of SC members.

Gecko4lif
bump

redhotrash
Could Selene nullify Cyborg? Not sure how he does against magic, but it'd be interesting.

Gecko4lif
hmm interesting

ill look into that

MightyEInherjar
I imagine Blackheart is a factor as well.

batdude123
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I imagine Blackheart is a factor as well.

Not when the likes of Parallax, Ion, Phoenix, and James Bradock are in the fight. smile

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Not when the likes of Parallax, Ion, Phoenix, and James Bradock are in the fight. smile

Parallax is in the Man-Lantern's power batteries....

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Parallax is in the Man-Lantern's power batteries....

I know.

However, Gecko made it seem like he didn't object to Parallax being a part of this fight.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
I know.

However, Gecko made it seem like he didn't object to Parallax being a part of this fight.

Thusly, he isn't IN the fight.

Unless he escaped mid-battle or something.

Edit: Oh.

Sirius77
Originally posted by redhotrash
Could Selene nullify Cyborg? Not sure how he does against magic, but it'd be interesting.

No chance.

redhotrash
Why not? Selene is pretty powerful, and wouldnt Hank share Superman's magic weakness?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.