Boston! The city with the best pro-sports teams in the U.S.A!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
We have the best team Baseball team in the MLB.

We have the best football team in the NFL.

I think we have the best team in the NBA.

I know, this year: 2007, we'll win the Super Bowl, The World Series Championship and the NBA Championship.

Yea Boston!

OB1-adobe
best mlb..............that has yet to be determined.

Denver sports own boston.......nuff said

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
best mlb..............that has yet to be determined.

Denver sports own boston.......nuff said

Listen, we're gonna win the World Series. I would even say that as a Rockies fan.

And how exactly does Denver own Boston in that catagory?

vandalworks
boston best nba team? they're not in the top 5.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Listen, we're gonna win the World Series. I would even say that as a Rockies fan.

And how exactly does Denver own Boston in that catagory?

I'm just kidding.

I would say Boston and Denver are the best places for sports...no doubt. We have had our share of succes in since 1996, and your baseball and football teams are red hot right now. I used to like the patriots a lot, still do, but every trendy farewether moron from across the nation has diminshed my team spirit quite a bit.

It sucks for me because my two favorite teams are duking it out in the world series, but the rox got my back.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by vandalworks

Like I said, i think, besides it's to ealry to rate the teams. Just don't forget that we have Ray Allen, Paul Piece and Kevin Garnett just on our starting lineup.

DanZeke25
Rockies will beat Red Sox.
Colts will knock off Patriots.
Celtics won't get pass the 3rd round.

You heard it hear first.

Bat Dude
I HATE THE SOX!!!!

CLEVELAND WAS SOOOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!

Now we'll never hear the end of it... I can hear it now...

"Oh, look, it's the Indians, they choked in the ALCS!!! HAHAHAHA!!"

Go suck on a rock, Manny! (Ortiz is kool, though, I like him)

Patriots I don't mind, but I prefer the Browns (obviously) and the Cowboys...

Celtics are kool, and will be pretty good this year, but don't forget, Cavs were runner-up last year! We can make it again!

Oh, and the Rockies will beat the Sox, it's a fact, they've been playing really well lately, they'll beat the Sox this year...

OB1-adobe
Like I said, i think, besides it's to ealry to rate the teams. Just don't forget that we have Ray Allen, Paul Piece and Kevin Garnett just on our starting lineup.

well we have melo, a.i, martin, nene, and camby. Whats your point?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by DanZeke25

You heard it hear first.

And if you're wrong?, which you will be?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Bat Dude
I HATE THE SOX!!!!

CLEVELAND WAS SOOOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!

Now we'll never hear the end of it... I can hear it now...

"Oh, look, it's the Indians, they choked in the ALCS!!! HAHAHAHA!!"

Go suck on a rock, Manny! (Ortiz is kool, though, I like him)

Patriots I don't mind, but I prefer the Browns (obviously) and the Cowboys...

Celtics are kool, and will be pretty good this year, but don't forget, Cavs were runner-up last year! We can make it again!

Oh, and the Rockies will beat the Sox, it's a fact, they've been playing really well lately, they'll beat the Sox this year...

The Rockies aren't going anywhere but back home after losing the '07 World Series to the Red Sox. You probably said the same thing about th Indians and look what happened.

Go Sox!
cool

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
well we have melo, a.i, martin, nene, and camby. Whats your point?

Didn't you read what I said when I sad "and that's just our starting lineup".

Bat Dude
The Rockies aren't going anywhere but back home after losing the '07 World Series to the Red Sox. You probably said the same thing about th Indians and look what happened.

Go Sox!
cool

I'll admit I'm biased when it comes to Cleveland sports, but I really think the Rockies have a good shot at it...

If the Rockies can't beat Boston, then the Sox really DO deserve to win it this year (then all they'd need to do is release Manny and their in the shade, gosh I hate him so much)

FistOfThe North
I'll admit I'm biased when it comes to Cleveland sports, but I really think the Rockies have a good shot at it...

?

The Red Sox are a better team overall. And are favored to take it.

I'm biased. But I can be fair. And the Rockies really haven't a chance. Not even statistically. A Rockies champ win would be pure luck.

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by vandalworks
actually odds makers in Vegas had them at 5-1 to win the championship this year

Bat Dude
A Rockies champ win would be pure luck.

Oh, and the Sox beating the Indians wasn't?

We beat them 3 straight times... (and we were favored to win either game 5 or 6, and face the Rockies, who I actually don't think we'd have beaten, at least, if we did, I think it'd go to game 7)

The only reason the Sox won was because Beckett pitched 2 amazing games in game 1 and 5, and our all stars weren't playing like themselves (they swung at pitches they normally wouldn't, they made bad errors in the field, our aces were choking on the mound, etc.)

THIS season, I think the Indians had a better line-up then the Sox, (Lofton, Sizemore, Martinez, Hafner, Peralta, etc.)

HOWEVER, the Sox had better pitching overall, with Beckett (definitely wins Cy Young this year, despite my like for C. C.), Matsuzaka (sp?) (why doesn't anyone pronounce his first name right? Daisuke... It's pronounced Die-Su-K, not Dice-K), Schilling, Okajima (doesn't his neck hurt?), etc.

So overall (and I just noticed this should go in the MLB thread, but I digress) if the Indians had been playing like they did during most of the regular season, then the Sox wouldn't have won...

Plus, the Rockies have swept BOTH their opponents so far... The Rockies have a chance, and they won't let it slip through their fingers... When the Rockies win, I'll go buy a Matt Holiday jersey WITH my Victor Martinez jersey...

FistOfThe North
Oh, and the Sox beating the Indians wasn't?

We beat them 3 straight times... (and we were favored to win either game 5 or 6, and face the Rockies, who I actually don't think we'd have beaten, at least, if we did, I think it'd go to game 7)

The only reason the Sox won was because Beckett pitched 2 amazing games in game 1 and 5, and our all stars weren't playing like themselves (they swung at pitches they normally wouldn't, they made bad errors in the field, our aces were choking on the mound, etc.)

THIS season, I think the Indians had a better line-up then the Sox, (Lofton, Sizemore, Martinez, Hafner, Peralta, etc.)

HOWEVER, the Sox had better pitching overall, with Beckett (definitely wins Cy Young this year, despite my like for C. C.), Matsuzaka (sp?) (why doesn't anyone pronounce his first name right? Daisuke... It's pronounced Die-Su-K, not Dice-K), Schilling, Okajima (doesn't his neck hurt?), etc.

So overall (and I just noticed this should go in the MLB thread, but I digress) if the Indians had been playing like they did during most of the regular season, then the Sox wouldn't have won...

Plus, the Rockies have swept BOTH their opponents so far... The Rockies have a chance, and they won't let it slip through their fingers... When the Rockies win, I'll go buy a Matt Holiday jersey WITH my Victor Martinez jersey...

You must've forgotten when the BoSox in 2004 (when they won the World Series, hehe) had came back from being down 3-1. Just to ultimately take it all in the end.

Röland
You must've forgotten when the BoSox in 2004 (when they won the World Series, hehe) had came back from being down 3-1. Just to ultimately take it all in the end.

Keyword there is "2004." wink

magic_hate_ball
Seems to me like Bat Dude is having sour grapes over Cleveland losing the ALCS. Im sorry that the Browns su*k this year, the Tribe chokes and that LeBron couldnt carry the Cavs on his back in the NBA finals. Its sad that you have to sit there and bash the Sox because of your own teams shortcomings. Now, as far as the series goes, the Sox will win because the Rockies will have had 8 days off! I know they're playing inter-squad games but it still doesnt compare with playing an actual game against an opposing team. Contrary to popular fact, more rest does not a better team make. Statisically the NL is the weaker league. The AL has owned the NL for 10 years at the All-Star game...and if im correct there were 5 Sox there and 2 from Colorado and Fuentes was injured. So how would that make the Rockies a better team?

FistOfThe North

Bat Dude
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
Seems to me like Bat Dude is having sour grapes over Cleveland losing the ALCS. Im sorry that the Browns su*k this year, the Tribe chokes and that LeBron couldnt carry the Cavs on his back in the NBA finals. Its sad that you have to sit there and bash the Sox because of your own teams shortcomings. Now, as far as the series goes, the Sox will win because the Rockies will have had 8 days off! I know they're playing inter-squad games but it still doesnt compare with playing an actual game against an opposing team. Contrary to popular fact, more rest does not a better team make. Statisically the NL is the weaker league. The AL has owned the NL for 10 years at the All-Star game...and if im correct there were 5 Sox there and 2 from Colorado and Fuentes was injured. So how would that make the Rockies a better team?

First of all, don't insult the Browns (they don't suck this year, so far it's a good improvement over last year) and don't insult me... We wouldn't want a flame war...

Second of all, the All Star Game doesn't dictate who's better than who... All that game is for is entertainment and to see who gets home field advantage (which, imo, doesn't matter)

Third of all, having more All Stars doesn't mean you automatically win the series... If you remember, Cleveland has 3 (and Boston has 5), and STILL beat the Sox in games 2-4... So you see, more doesn't necessarily = better...

Fourth of all, the Rockies are hot right now... 21 out of the last 22 games they won! They're pitching is good and their on a hitting streak as well... If the Rockies beat the Sox at Fenway, I don't think the Sox can come back and win in Colorado... (Moral will plummet from losing at home, much like Cleveland)

Röland
So? Which wasn't a long time ago at all. My point was that doing it before made it all that more possible for it to be done again. Which happened.

I'm just joking with you, but I was just saying that was in 2004, doesn't mean they are guaranteed to win it this year.

magic_hate_ball
First of all, don't insult the Browns (they don't suck this year, so far it's a good improvement over last year) and don't insult me... We wouldn't want a flame war....

Ill insult the browns all i want.....3-3 isnt exactly the profile of greatness and as far as insulting you, its only an insult if you take it as one but from the way ive read your posts in this thread, youre just down on the Sox because they beat Cleveland(which is a good baseball team) its not my fault nor anyone elses that Sabathia or Carmona or Westbrook couldnt get the job done; if you feel the need to flame someone, flame that 3rd base coach who help up Lofton in Game 7 and if you want to flame me go ahead i could care less cause flames from a 15 year old(unless youre lying about your age) show up on my radar as much as the first 7 teams have shown up on the Patriots radar laughing

Röland
Ill insult the browns all i want.....3-3 isnt exactly the profile of greatness
Better than 2-4 or 1-5.

magic_hate_ball

DanZeke25
?

The Red Sox are a better team overall. And are favored to take it.

I'm biased. But I can be fair. And the Rockies really haven't a chance. Not even statistically. A Rockies champ win would be pure luck.

The Phillies are a better overall team then the Rockies too. But that meant nothing because the Rockies were so hot.

The game is not played on paper. Especially for Baseball. It is probably the best example of a sport where ANYTHING can happen on any day.

If baseball was played on paper, the Yankees would win the World Series every single year.

Bat Dude
Ill insult the browns all i want.....3-3 isnt exactly the profile of greatness and as far as insulting you, its only an insult if you take it as one but from the way ive read your posts in this thread, youre just down on the Sox because they beat Cleveland(which is a good baseball team) its not my fault nor anyone elses that Sabathia or Carmona or Westbrook couldnt get the job done; if you feel the need to flame someone, flame that 3rd base coach who help up Lofton in Game 7 and if you want to flame me go ahead i could care less cause flames from a 15 year old(unless youre lying about your age) show up on my radar as much as the first 7 teams have shown up on the Patriots radar laughing

I don't lie about my age... I'm 15 since the 6th...

3-3 is a decent record so far... We only lost to the Steelers, Raiders, and the Patriots, and all of them are good teams...

And you forgot that Hafner didn't show up... (Don't blame it all on the pitchers, it was Hafner and Sizemore's fault, too... They didn't show up for games 5-7)

And I'm not flaming any one person, I'm flaming everything, cuz I felt the need to vent my anger (that was a heartbreaking loss, you know)...

Now, as I said earlier, Rockies win because they're on a roll... On paper, they're good (not great, but good), but on the field, they're GOOD... No one can beat them right now...

And I might add a Cleveland Sports thread, so KMC Forums isn't all "Official *insert sport here* Thread"... Anyone interested?

magic_hate_ball
I don't lie about my age... I'm 15 since the 6th...

3-3 is a decent record so far... We only lost to the Steelers, Raiders, and the Patriots, and all of them are good teams...

And you forgot that Hafner didn't show up... (Don't blame it all on the pitchers, it was Hafner and Sizemore's fault, too... They didn't show up for games 5-7)

And I'm not flaming any one person, I'm flaming everything, cuz I felt the need to vent my anger (that was a heartbreaking loss, you know)...

Now, as I said earlier, Rockies win because they're on a roll... On paper, they're good (not great, but good), but on the field, they're GOOD... No one can beat them right now...

And I might add a Cleveland Sports thread, so KMC Forums isn't all "Official *insert sport here* Thread"... Anyone interested?

I wont blame it on Sizemore and Hafner cause Sabathia, Carmona and Westbrook started those games. And as i said before if youd listen the Rockies have had too much time off! Once you stop because you sweep your opponents and have to wait....YOU LOSE MOMENTUM!!! RIght now because the Sox still have momentum in their favor, they will keep it while the Rockies will have to build it up again. And watch who you flame.....smile

Bat Dude
I wont blame it on Sizemore and Hafner cause Sabathia, Carmona and Westbrook started those games. And as i said before if youd listen the Rockies have had too much time off! Once you stop because you sweep your opponents and have to wait....YOU LOSE MOMENTUM!!! RIght now because the Sox still have momentum in their favor, they will keep it while the Rockies will have to build it up again. And watch who you flame.....smile

But it's just as much Hafner and Sizemore's fault as it was C. C.'s and Carmona's... They didn't get the offense going... (And Westbrook pitched surprisingly well in game 7, btw)

They may have had a lot of time off, but they're still hot off a sweep... Despite the fact they haven't played in a while, they still have that tad bit enough to keep them going... You know, like a "I think I can" type attitude, that is what's giving them momentum...

magic_hate_ball
6-1 bottom of the 5th...Beckett is cooling off the "hot" Rockies, the starting pitcher got chased out after 4 innings of work and Beckett has 8 K's thus far.....so far it looks like 1 down 3 to go big grin

magic_hate_ball
wait! make that 8-1 Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

magic_hate_ball
i think the Rockies got tired of the Sox hitting them so theyre walking in the runs now.....13-1
pile

FistOfThe North
I HATE THE SOX!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!"

Oh, and the Rockies will beat the Sox, it's a fact, they've been playing really well lately

Sure about that?

Cause the Rockies got it soxed to them last night. How about that 5th inning?

FistOfThe North
- Celtics players K. Garnett, P. Paul and R. Allen are on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

- DL Richard Seymour is back with the Patriots

- And the BoSox whipped the Rockies like children last night.

It can't get better than that in Boston. The place is going nuts.

botankus
You could even go past the pro level. Boston College is kicking ass...so far.

ragesRemorse

I know, this year: 2007, we'll win the Super Bowl, The World Series Championship and the NBA Championship.

Yea Boston!

i'll give you baseball and basketball. However, the football team is average. An average team with consistancy but average none the less. Oh yeah, your hockey team sucks old dirty ass stick out tongue

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i'll give you baseball and basketball.

However, the football team is average. An average team with consistancy but average none the less. Oh yeah, your hockey team sucks old dirty ass stick out tongue

An avarage team? Lol, we've won more Super Bowls this decade than any other team in the league this decade/century/melinea. And don't forget that we're currently undefeated...You call that avarage?

And I don't know much about the status of the Bruins cause i'm not into the NHL but they are still well liked here in Boston, as bad as they are.

The Pats championship run reminds me, in a way, and in a tiny bit of the Celtics legacy. The Celtics after all have the most NBA championships in the league.

Quiero Mota
Go Sox!

magic_hate_ball
i'll give you baseball and basketball. However, the football team is average. An average team with consistancy but average none the less. Oh yeah, your hockey team sucks old dirty ass stick out tongue

hmmm looks like 4 super bowls in 6 years a 7-0 start and thats "average"? As far as the Bruins, thats no one fault but management being money hungry but right now i dont see them sucking....on behalf of the two remaining true Bruins fans, were sorry that our owner has short arms and deep pockets but i take solace in the fact it was 50 years between cups for the Rangers smile

Mr Parker
sad but true.I hate to see a town having so much success in EVERY sport.you forgot to mention the bruins and boston college as well.they are also running away with it all.however as mentioned before by others,the celtics arent running away with anything.havent since the larry bird days. confused Boston will win the world series by the way,colorado is too young and inexperienced and they havent faced the likes of the bats that the red sox have as they are now finding out after game one.plus I think the layoff really hurt them.i will be glad when the sox will it all THIS time.Last time i wasnt because they backed into it all.If it had been like the old days where the team who wins the division moves on to play in the playoffs and the teams that finish second or worst stay home,boston would never have made it to the world series in 2004.
so they really DID back into it that year they won their first world series and werent deserving of it.I feel they didnt earn it even though they came back 3-0 because the playoff format should be the way it used to be where if you dont finish in first,you stay home and the first place finisher moves on to the playoffs.so they really backed into the world series that year and should have an asteresk next to them.

This year I will be happy when they win it all because THIS year they ARE deserving of it all since they had the best record in the american league and finished first in their division.

DanZeke25
No the Wild Card is so much better. It makes the regular season more exciting, and the playoffs more exciting too.

Little fact for games 3-5, Lowell, Youkillis, or Ortiz will have to bench it due to the DH, and IMO it will hurt Boston big time.

Mr Parker
I totally disagree.I hate it,find it boring and will ALWAYS hate it.oh and I will go as far as saying not only will the red sox win it all,they will sweep it as well.if not a sweep,the most it will go will be 5 games.the sox got everything going for them right now and the rockies are just too youthful and inexperienced.I agree that having one of them being benched will hurt them but they got the pitching as demonstrated in the first two games to win it all.

wuTa

Yea Boston!

I don't see the Celtics winning anything other than a playoff game or two. The Red Sox didnt win anything yet, and neither did the Patriots, as of right now all those teams has the potential to win championships, but having potential, and forfulling potential are two different things.

forumcrew

Yea Boston!

i always wondered why it is Boston gets to claim the Patriots as their own. I mean last I checked Foxboro might be closer to Providence Rhode Island than Boston. And I mean they are the NEW ENGLAND team not even exclusive to Mass.

Myth

Just on your starting lineup? Where else would they be? Let us know when those guys are their bench players.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by wuTa
I don't see the Celtics winning anything other than a playoff game or two. The Red Sox didnt win anything yet, and neither did the Patriots, as of right now all those teams has the potential to win championships, but having potential, and forfulling potential are two different things.

They're all going to win it all.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by forumcrew
i always wondered why it is Boston gets to claim the Patriots as their own. I mean last I checked Foxboro might be closer to Providence Rhode Island than Boston. And I mean they are the NEW ENGLAND team not even exclusive to Mass.

And the last time I checked Foxboro was in the state of Massachusetts, with it's capitol being Boston. But mostly everyone knows that the Patriots and Boston are more synonymous more than any other city in N.E. Hell, the Patriots use to play in Fenway Park way back when there was no Foxboro Stadium. But you're right, she does belong to N.E.

Either way.. Go Pats!

FistOfThe North
BOOYAA!....... to all you nonbelievers. We did it again. (Damn I didn't even go to sleep a last night without caring that i have had to be here at work @ 8:45am. (we threw the impromtu Rex Sox Championship party of the decade -inside and outside the house, i didn't care if it was cold as hell out with no coat on.)

Bring out the broom for the sweep!

I told you! I precisely predicted the Red Sox championship with perfect accuracy. I knew it from the start of the season.

YES!....

The better team won frankly, which means Colorado wasn't the better team after all.

(Oh, and the Patriots won again, lol) while continuing to shalaka teams and shatter records.

It's the city's 5th pro sports championship since 2000. Pats were this close || to winning it all last year, too. The festivites will continue. Then the Pats will win, ah man...

YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!! Whoa! GO SOX!

lmao!!

DanZeke25
Colts beat Pats next week and in AFC Championship. Bank on it. stick out tongue

magic_hate_ball
BOOYAA!....... to all you nonbelievers. We did it again. (Damn I didn't even go to sleep a last night without caring that i have had to be here at work @ 8:45am. (we threw the impromtu Rex Sox Championship party of the decade -inside and outside the house, i didn't care if it was cold as hell out with no coat on.)

Bring out the broom for the sweep!

I told you! I precisely predicted the Red Sox championship with perfect accuracy. I knew it from the start of the season.

YES!....

The better team won frankly, which means Colorado wasn't the better team after all.

(Oh, and the Patriots won again, lol) while continuing to shalaka teams and shatter records.

It's the city's 5th pro sports championship since 2000. Pats were this close || to winning it all last year, too. The festivites will continue. Then the Pats will win, ah man...

YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!! Whoa! GO SOX!

lmao!!

"ROLLING.....RALLY!" - Mayor Tom Menino

FistOfThe North

Damn you know what? That's gonna be the Pats tougest game in a long time. It's gonna be THE game to watch. (Even thought the Pats will take it.

With the Colts @ 7-0 coming through as the defending champions and the Pats (8-0) just naturally a championship type team, it'll be a helluva game. But the Pats'll win. There's superhot.

I still can't get over that 52-7 shalaken the Pats handed the Skins.

lol.

FistOfThe North

"RRRrolling.....RALLY, baby!! I'll be there @ City Hall. I'll catch an early break and head over and celebrate with the 2007 World Champions: The Boston Red Sox. Whoa!

My girl got me this all Red T-shirt that reads "AGAIN!" So I'll be throwing that on today for the rally.

Wicked.

FistOfThe North

Check this pic out. I saw it on the cover of a local magazine on my way back from the Red Sox Rally.

The Boston Celtics, back from the dead. See the Bruins tombstone? Hopefully they'll be the next to rise.

Here are Living Legends Robert Parish, Kevin McHale, and Larry Bird.

magic_hate_ball
Check this pic out. I saw it on the cover of a local magazine on my way back from the Red Sox Rally.

The Boston Celtics, back from the dead. See the Bruins tombstone? Hopefully they'll be the next to rise.

Here are Living Legends Robert Parish, Kevin McHale, and Larry Bird.

eek! great pic! i hope the bruins will rise next as soon as Bergeron is ok..... confused

Rogue Jedi

You heard it hear first.

FistOfThe North
lol ^

he'll be 0-2 with his predictions by next week. And ultimately 0-3.

FistOfThe North

Could you repeat that?

Blax_Hydralisk
I'm sorry but I just hate the Pats so much. I always prefer the underdog and the Pats are NEVER the underdog going into a match.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I'm sorry but I just hate the Pats so much. I always prefer the underdog and the Pats are NEVER the underdog going into a match.

You'll always have enemies when you're on top. The higher you are the more enemies you'll aquire because everyone's gunning for you cause everyone wants to be the best. But that spot can only belong to one..

DanZeke25
Could you repeat that?

'Tis too bad Marvin Harrison was not playing.

AFC Championship will be a different story, assuming the Colts have everybody back.

Smasandian
The Pats - Colts playoff matchup is even. Either can win.

The Pats could of easily lost that game yesterday. They arnt unstoppable.

The Celtics on the otherhand, it took a game winning three to win against the Raptors in OT, and this was the same game on where the Raptors shot less than 30% in the first half.

zjtrivium
Originally posted by forumcrew
They used to be the Boston Patriots.

Umm... hello? Superbowl in 2001? No doubt they were the underdogs then.

Blax_Hydralisk
Key word?

'01.

zjtrivium
Key word?

'01.
thats a good thing tho. they havent been considered underdogs since then.

ragesRemorse
An avarage team? Lol, we've won more Super Bowls this decade than any other team in the league this decade/century/melinea. And don't forget that we're currently undefeated...You call that avarage?

And I don't know much about the status of the Bruins cause i'm not into the NHL but they are still well liked here in Boston, as bad as they are.

The Pats championship run reminds me, in a way, and in a tiny bit of the Celtics legacy. The Celtics after all have the most NBA championships in the league.

yes, the pats are nothing more than a mediocre team. A mediocre team that soled their souls to the devil.

Bruins will suck for some time to come.

FistOfThe North
yes, the pats are nothing more than a mediocre team. A mediocre team that soled their souls to the devil.

Bruins will suck for some time to come.

There a 9-0 mediocre team. And it's "sold".

FistOfThe North
Celtics are kicking ass as expected. 3-0 baby.

FistOfThe North
The Boston Celtics are the only undefeated team in the NBA, thus far.

The Patriots are the only undefeated team in the NFL, thus far.

Just an update.

FistOfThe North
The Celtics are gonna take it home for NBA championship #17

lol. Woah!

DanZeke25
The Celtics are gonna take it home for NBA championship #17

lol. Woah!

They better.

FistOfThe North
Yea baby. Just one more game..

FistOfThe North
tonight's the night..

FistOfThe North
Celtics in '08 & '09, again, baby.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.