Magneto Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

History Buff
I first about a Magneto "spin-off" film a couple of years ago. I even read that both Sir Ian and Patrick Stewart were very interested in starring in it. But i haven't heard anything lately. I know there already making a Wolverine pic., but for my money i'm MUCH more interested in learning about the origins of Magneto. From his days as a prisoner in a Nazi Camp, meeting a young Professor X, then watching their friendship grow and how he becomes 'evil'.

So, does anyone have any info. on this project, which i hope they make soon!!!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by History Buff
I first about a Magneto "spin-off" film a couple of years ago. I even read that both Sir Ian and Patrick Stewart were very interested in starring in it. But i haven't heard anything lately. I know there already making a Wolverine pic., but for my money i'm MUCH more interested in learning about the origins of Magneto. From his days as a prisoner in a Nazi Camp, meeting a young Professor X, then watching their friendship grow and how he becomes 'evil'.

So, does anyone have any info. on this project, which i hope they make soon!!!
Nothing released yet, but there are rumers saying Juggernaut is going to be in it. Then again, the same rumer is running around saying Juggernaut is going to be in the Wolverine movie. I dought he would be in both.

EDIT: Heres some info on the wolverine and magneto movie.

History Buff
That sounds like a rumor i heard a while ago as well. Hadn't heard about the other stuff. Thansk for the info. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.