Gordon Brown Slip Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand_Moff_Gav
At a meeting of leading Industrialists early this week the PM said:

"It is important to strengthen the position of companies in the UK by reduction of tax, of duties and of extending the free trade in Europe especially, as the time is getting closer to when the international cooperations will shape government policy and it is vital that they base themselves in the UK, this is the future, and it is what government is moving towards."

It should be noted that as he spoke he took about ten min gaps were i've put a comma.

Exon Chemical, Microsoft, BBC, News International, Apple, US Steel, Xoah Medical, Citigroup, American Intl Group, Siel Oil, The Vatican Bank,Toyota Motor, RBS and more all had representitives at the meeting.

Britain's Shadow Chancellor called Brown's speech "progressive".

So it seems Brown sees companies taking over democracy.

History Buff
Some would argue that here in the U.S. major coporations already run the gov't. Our shit for brains president is in the back pocket of most of the major oil comapnies.

Deano
i would say you are very right

http://www.rense.com/general60/gove.htm

Bicnarok
Not surprisingsmile

lord xyz
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
At a meeting of leading Industrialists early this week the PM said:

"It is important to strengthen the position of companies in the UK by reduction of tax, of duties and of extending the free trade in Europe especially, as the time is getting closer to when the international cooperations will shape government policy and it is vital that they base themselves in the UK, this is the future, and it is what government is moving towards."

It should be noted that as he spoke he took about ten min gaps were i've put a comma.

Exon Chemical, Microsoft, BBC, News International, Apple, US Steel, Xoah Medical, Citigroup, American Intl Group, Siel Oil, The Vatican Bank,Toyota Motor, RBS and more all had representitives at the meeting.

Britain's Shadow Chancellor called Brown's speech "progressive".

So it seems Brown sees companies taking over democracy. America's doing to him what they did to Blair.

Evil Dead
ofcourse corporations control governments.........where's the news?

don't be singling Bush out. All politicians are. Where do you think they get the money to run for public office? Who do you think has the excess millions and millions lying around? Do you think these guys donate 20 million to a campaign and expect nothing?

History Buff
That may or may not be true but Bush IS the president who started an illiegal war for the specific purpose of geting these Oil bastards the billions they want.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Evil Dead

Agree. It's been that way for my entire lifetime and longer. No news here.

Originally posted by Deano

No, you think Interdimensional shapeshifting Lizards run the world.

Grand_Moff_Gav
What you guys are missing is Brown explicitly said that democratic government would phase out in favor of coperate control!

My bad though, as I never put the link to the article...it was from the Times.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
What you guys are missing is Brown explicitly said that democratic government would phase out in favor of coperate control!

My bad though, as I never put the link to the article...it was from the Times. The ironic thing is, this is what democracy is against.

Mr Parker

http://www.rense.com/general60/gove.htm

yeah thats a very extremely accurate statement by history buff as a matter of fact.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Evil Dead

don't be singling Bush out. All politicians are. Where do you think they get the money to run for public office? Who do you think has the excess millions and millions lying around? Do you think these guys donate 20 million to a campaign and expect nothing?

very true.That was why kennedy was killed off by the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned the american public about before leaving office in his fairwell address.One of the main reasons he was killed off was because he was on the verge of returning to the constitution to the united states where the PEOPLE had control over the government,not these big corporations and big businesses that NOW do.every president since then,has allowed it to go on which is why they stayed alive. wink

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Agree. It's been that way for my entire lifetime and longer. No news here.

No, you think Interdimensional shapeshifting Lizards run the world.

gonna prove me wrong?

KharmaDog
gonna prove me wrong?

Deano, for a couple of months I made a hobby of proving you wrong, proving you to be a hypocrite and proving that you lack the courage to stand behind what you think and choose rather to hide behind the words and misguided research (and I use that term as loosely as possible) of others.

Not only are you wrong, but you are lame and tiresome.

Go play with some lizard people.

Deano
you havent proved anything at all

are you denying there is a plan to create a one world government?

KharmaDog
you havent proved anything at all

Am Going to have to go back to all the times where I showed your statements or facts to be completely wrong AGAIN?

You do this every few months hoping that members forget or new members know nothing about the times where you and your resources have been exposed as shaky to say the least.

That's what makes you pathetic.

Deano
and do i have to go back and shpw where you have completely ignored posts and threads?

your in denial, plain and simple

Mr Parker
and do i have to go back and shpw where you have completely ignored posts and threads?

and afraid of the truth about conspiracys.yeah thats why I keep him on my ignore list.him and xyz they completely ignore posts and facts that you bring up to them.they should change their user names to one way lord xyz and one way kharma dog because their like those signs you see on streets that say one way-they only want to see their own ONE WAY thinking and ignore facts that prove them wrong.I have a feeling they have been long time best friends because they both have the same arrogant attitide of -Im right and everybody else is wrong and ignores facts that prove them wrong.their not like grand moff who i have always enjoyed having debates with who will at least consider a a viewpoint different than his own and can acknowledge it when he has been proven wrong.

KharmaDog

Please do. I encourage you to do so. I know you won't, because you made this idle threat before and left it unfulfilled as you know that you will end up looking the fool.

Originally posted by Mr Parker
and afraid of the truth about conspiracys.yeah thats why I keep him on my ignore list.him and xyz they completely ignore posts and facts that you bring up to them.they should change their user names to one way lord xyz and one way kharma dog because their like those signs you see on streets that say one way-they only want to see their own ONE WAY thinking and ignore facts that prove them wrong.I have a feeling they have been long time best friends because they both have the same arrogant attitide of -Im right and everybody else is wrong and ignores facts that prove them wrong.their not like grand moff who i have always enjoyed having debates with who will at least consider a a viewpoint different than his own and can acknowledge it when he has been proven wrong.

You are an idiot.

Magee
Do people actualy read parkers posts? He needs to learn how to use paragraphs, even if he did use them its not worth losing all them brain cells.

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Please do. I encourage you to do so. I know you won't, because you made this idle threat before and left it unfulfilled as you know that you will end up looking the fool.

You are an idiot.

so you want me to go and find all the posts where you have ignored them? no thank you. i KNOW you ignore certain posts when you cant answer them.

you only reply when you want to attack a persons character.

the nwo is real. its an agenda. if you cant deal with that than perhaps you should not come back here

Mr Parker
so you want me to go and find all the posts where you have ignored them? no thank you. i KNOW you ignore certain posts when you cant answer them.

the nwo is real. its an agenda. if you cant deal with that than perhaps you should not come back here

exactly.

KharmaDog
so you want me to go and find all the posts where you have ignored them? no thank you.

Actually, it was you who said :

So basically you are copping out again. You see, you are full of idle threats and bullsh*t. You post the word and research of others to make your own points because you are lazy. You end up often being wrong because you are too lazy to research the crap you post.

Your continual "the sky is falling" rants are best ignored forthese very reasons.

i KNOW you ignore certain posts when you cant answer them.

Actually Deano, you are a victim of your own creation. Anyone who has half an interest can go back into earlier threads and see how I logically debated with you and disected and countered each of your arguements, but it all fell on deaf ears and you often ignored or ran from the debates altogether. Now I don't give two sh*ts to debate or address some of your points because I have either done it many times already, or because it's like talking to parrot.

And you are a liar and a person who repeats arguments that have been soundly defeated weeks later hoping that everyone forgets that you were exposed as a person who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Originally posted by Mr Parker
exactly.

And you are still an idiot.

Deano
my point proven yet again.

cheers mate

KharmaDog
my point proven yet again.

You believing that is exactly your problem.

Deano
''If you start to think the problem is 'out there', stop yourself. That thought is the problem''

Mr Parker

matter of fact i could not have said it better myself.its never occured to him that so many people such as emperor ashtar,nuclear winter and countless others have a major problem with him because of the way he attacks peoples character if they dont agree with him. roll eyes (sarcastic) he never will look in the mirror and realise that its not us,that he doesnt know how to debate properly. typical of someone afraid of the truth about conspiracys though.

Faceman

Faceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.