*Sighs.* Let's get a couple things straight about racism on KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Zeal Ex Nihilo
I made this new thread because otherwise my post will get lost in the abyss of...certain other threads.

1. The racist comments made by KMC members aren't said with truth as their intent--they're merely making fun of certain members of KMC that have a victim complex and scream about being persecuted because they (he) are (is) black.

If you think otherwise, you fail.

2. Let's define racism. Merriam-Webster.com's online dictionary defines racism as:


3. The following are racist comments:

Here we have an example of prejudice: these WHITES will not acknowledge racism.

Racism: Genetic differences causing racism, something that the poster sees as being inferior.

Prejudice: All WHITES have a "racist agenda."

Prejudice: Whites believe they are genetically superior to blacks.

Prejudice: WHITES hate blacks.

Prejudice: WHITES are agreeing that blacks are less intelligent.

Prejudice: WHITES think themselves as "pure and holy and good and clean and without sin."

Prejudice: WHITES have inner feelings of hatred toward blacks.

Prejudice: The "gene'nut'ist" was only stopped because a WHITE MAN wanted to save face.

Denying that the above are racist comments is ridiculous. One simply cannot deny the fact that they ALL qualify as "racist" per the dictionary definition. I don't care how hard one tries to justify and twist the words so that they don't appear racist. They're. All. Racist.

Though, the beauty of all this shit is that one can't win. If there isn't evidence of racism, it's a cover-up by THE WHITE MAN to protect himself and his racist ideology. If there is evidence of racism, it's THE WHITE MAN showing his true colors.

Listen up.

If you're one of the people who buys into this shit, you're a ****ing moron. I don't care if you're black, white, yellow, or brown (as long as you're not a Mexican). If you believe that whites are inherently racist, that the majority of whites are racist, that whites have a far-reaching network to obscure evidence of racism, or the like, then you're an idiot. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

I'd say that I'm not trying to be mean, but that would be a lie. However, the very idea that any of the above are true is so ridiculous and racist in and of itself that you're both stupid and a racist if you believe it.

For instance, allow me to look up "anti-white racism" on Google and post what I've found:


(I apologize in advance for any inflammatory rhetoric found below; this is copied from Anne Coulter's website. However, don't bother posting something inane like "ANNE COULTERS A ****" because we all know that she's psychotic and that fact has no pertinence to this topic.)

Now, if I were a ****ing moron, I would start bawling about how this proves that black people are racists. Of course, since I'm not a ****ing retard, I realize that these acts were perpetrated by a few people who do not represent the whole of the black population. I'm also smart enough to realize that even a thousand cases of anti-white racism wouldn't show that blacks are racist.

You want to talk stupid shit? Fine. How about the fact that there are more darkies in jail than good, upstanding white folk? Well, let's see. How could this be interpreted?

Retarded position #1: The WHITE MAN buys his way out of jail and looks the other way when whites are committing crimes.

Retarded position #2: Darkies are genetically predisposed to violent crimes.

Hmmm, my common sense is tingling, and I suspect that neither of those are true. What does this mean?

IF YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT, YOU'RE A RETARD.

(This is what is known as a fact.)

Now, I'm sure this thread will get closed, much like my recent threads that allegedly were posted to attack other members. I simply don't care. These threads are getting ridiculously dumb, and, yes, I know I'm not contributing by making another thread about racism. However, this thread is way smarter than any of the...certain other threads, so...yeah.



By the way, FotN, Czarina got the boot. Your days are limited.

Multiple Man
So what, bans here are completely ineffective. I come and go as I please.

smile

- Whirly rock

SelphieT
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
IF YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT, YOU'RE A RETARD.


At first I thought that said, "If you believe this shit, you're a robtard."

ermm

But yeah. Wherever you go, there will always be some racist bastard, or someone that hates you for where you are from, and blah blah blah. It's unavoidable, and I wish that this level of un-intelligence would just cease to exist, but shitheads happen.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
These days, there are more black racists than white ones, it seems.

But that's just personal experience

Victor Von Doom
It's getting to the point where a race forum would be good.

Or at a least single thread.

debbiejo
Racism exists in all cultures, though many won't admit it. And yeah, I know that blacks scream whites...whites..whites....just as whites scream..blacks...blacks...blacks...

Blacks don't like to say that they are prejudice because it would take some of the stereo type away, but they still do. Like But it's not just them either.


Yet, this is a touchy and sensitive topic.

To hell with it though....lol

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
These days, there are more black racists than white ones, it seems.

But that's just personal experience

That has been my experience as well. IRL (In Real Life), I hear African Americans complaining about "the white man" and trying to find things that the "white man" does wrong in general or towards African Americans. It seems that it is a part time job for some African Americans to just complain and fault find all day long. It has become socially acceptable for an African American to cry "RACIST" at "the drop of a hat".

It was so bad with some African Americans that you could literally watch a white person say "black" and ALL of the African Americans around that person would immediately focus their attention on that white person...waiting to see if it was something they could complain about.

I tested this theory out of mine at a previous job.(It was a call center job.) I made sure I was surrounded by mostly African Americans and I started talking to my supervisor who was white. I then started talking about shoe styles. I waited until hardly anyone was paying attention to our dull conversation. I then said, 'Yeah, I don't anyone likes black anymore. I'm getting tired of black." HOLY SHIT!!! LOL!!! you would have thought I just screamed the N-Word at the good doctor himself. All African Americans in hearing range were staring holes right through me. LOL!

I couldn't help it I laughed out loud. My boss, sensing what might happen if he didn't act, intelligently spoke up and said, "Well, I like to wear black shoes with just about all clothing I have."

You know what is worse than that above story?

I worked (same call center job) with this grumpy, racist, old, white lady. She did NOT like "black folk".

Well, one day, in the lunch room, these two African American gentleman greeted each other in typical fashion. "Yo, what up nigga!!" and "ders my main nigga...what's up whichoo baby." Well, this white lady told HR that they were calling each other "nigg*er" in front of everyone.
*sigh*.
Both of these really hard working and nice employees got fired. (Of course, there was a second witness to back up that they had said those words.) It really is sad because these guys were not racist by any means and EVERYONE knew that this old lady was racist but the nice guys got fired. That is worse than overly zealous white haters, IMHO.

Strangelove
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, one day, in the lunch room, these two African American gentleman greeted each other in typical fashion. "Yo, what up nigga!!" and "ders my main nigga...what's up whichoo baby." Well, this white lady told HR that they were calling each other "nigg*er" in front of everyone.
*sigh*.
Both of these really hard working and nice employees got fired. (Of course, there was a second witness to back up that they had said those words.) It really is sad because these guys were not racist by any means and EVERYONE knew that this old lady was racist but the nice guys got fired. That is worse than overly zealous white haters, IMHO. That seems like a trivial thing to get fired over. I mean, they weren't using it in a pejorative way. I personally don't think there should be a double standard with the word nig ger. Either everyone can say it or no one can. It's an outdated word anyway.

But yeah, that sucks.

Ashestoashesjc
"Everyone's a little bit rascist sometimes, it doesn't mean we go around commiting hate crimes. Look around and you will find... no one's really color blind. I think that it's a fact we all should face... everyone makes judgements... based on race"

-Avenue Q

Some losers on this site should stop acting like every white person is a racist.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
That seems like a trivial thing to get fired over. I mean, they weren't using it in a pejorative way.

I agree 100%. They were actually using it as a term of endearment. They were using it the same way I use "dude" all the time and my name is "dadudemon" for a reason. If I used the word "nigga" as much as I used "dude", I would call myself "daniggamon", seriously. (But I don't and for reasons I am about to explain, I really don't like that word...but in the end, it is just as stupid word.)

I think it(it being the situation of African American men gettiing fired.) goes as far as to infringe upon their culture. I'd say that as long as it is used like "dude", African Americans should be able to use it if they want to. You know what is REALLY sad about this whole story? A little bit of racism may have crept into those gentlemen's hearts because of this. Maybe a little hatred, where there wasn't any, for white people because of that lady.

Really though, I don't think that it should be used by anyone at all because of the word's history. I also think that it is counterintuitive for African Americans to be calling each other "nigga' all day but it is part of some peoples culture and I hate infringing on others culture when it doesn't affect anyone...

I like freedom, but I don't like racists, no matter what their skin color is.

Robtard
Originally posted by SelphieT
At first I thought that said, "If you believe this shit, you're a robtard."

ermm

But yeah. Wherever you go, there will always be some racist bastard, or someone that hates you for where you are from, and blah blah blah. It's unavoidable, and I wish that this level of un-intelligence would just cease to exist, but shitheads happen.

That's because you want me inside you.

Zeal Ex Nihilo,

Good points made, they'll be overlooked though.

lord xyz
Most the time people who pass off racist, do it as a joke. They probably don't actually believe in racism, just do it to make others laugh.

Magee
Kill all the *******.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I think this thread is really an attempt to bait certain members.

From what I read of the opening post it was all about a black person being racist to a white person...this is complete bias and as a member who is as irritated as much as everyone else by a certain black poster and his "all whites are racist" campaign I think this is a childish and helpless attempt to attack him and will only drive him further and extend his "im the victim" spiel.

Robtard
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I think this thread is really an attempt to bait certain members.

From what I read of the opening post it was all about a black person being racist to a white person...this is complete bias and as a member who is as irritated as much as everyone else by a certain black poster and his "all whites are racist" campaign I think this is a childish and helpless attempt to attack him and will only drive him further and extend his "im the victim" spiel.

Trust me, that certain poster does not require further motivation to play the martyer-victim.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Even of a fire is going to consume a building it doesn't excuse throwing more fuel on it.

Secretus
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
I made this new thread because otherwise my post will get lost in the abyss of...certain other threads.

1. The racist comments made by KMC members aren't said with truth as their intent--they're merely making fun of certain members of KMC that have a victim complex and scream about being persecuted because they (he) are (is) black.


Originally posted by Magee
Kill all the *******.


I think the "funny" has gone a little too far.

Storm
Originally posted by Magee
Kill all the *******.
I believe this was intended as a "witty" comeback to lord xyz his previous post. However, any form of racism is not welcome here. This is not a place for you to push the bounds of civility Magee. Words can hurt, whether you mean them to or not.

InnerRise
Originally posted by SelphieT
At first I thought that said, "If you believe this shit, you're a robtard."

ermm funny

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Storm
I believe this was intended as a "witty" comeback to lord xyz his previous post. However, any form of racism is not welcome here. This is not a place for you to push the bounds of civility Magee. Words can hurt, whether you mean them to or not.
Hey, Storm, if you're cracking down on racism, you had better check out FotN's posts, then.

Or is it only the n-word that counts as racism?

Schecter
shut up whitey.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Hey, Storm, if you're cracking down on racism, you had better check out FotN's posts, then.

Or is it only the n-word that counts as racism?

I think your trying to stir up arguments here. Your playing the "Victimised White Guy" Card.

2D_MASTER

Evil Dead
everybody in America is a racist....black, white, brown, yellow......doesn't matter. It's the culture we're brought up in. Racism only varies by degree.

I freely admit that when I see a black guy I'm predesposed to believing he can dance and play basketball well until proven otherwise. That is racist........but that's the culture I was raised in. When the first 5,000 black guys you meet play basketball well or can dance well......you just automatically assume the next black guy you meet can too.

I guess I'm a self demeaning racist. All of my pre-disposed stereotypes involve people of other races being better at something than me. Don't get me started on all those smart Asians.

Schecter

WrathfulDwarf
We have to look more into how racism will move into the future.

As an example....when we see a middle easter person do people assume he could be a Terrorist?

This whole "racism agaisn't blacks" is getting some nifty competition in years to come.

the welsh one

2D_MASTER

Devil King
That's not what happened.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Devil King
That's not what happened.

Care to enlighten us?

Schecter
if you read the reason for banning on the PVS profile, its spelled out clearly by storm. you can read, cant you?

2D_MASTER

Schecter

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Schecter
you have no point, for posting or living.

now get aids and die

Oh so you do deny having multiple accounts, hence denying being what people around call here a "sock"...right?

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Care to enlighten us?

He requested the account to be closed, to make another. So as usual, 2D makes himself look like a proper idiot.

Schecter
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Oh so you do deny having multiple accounts, hence denying being what people around call here a "sock"...right?

correct. i do not have multiple accounts, nor was i banned. i abandoned the pvs account, made this one, and storm restricted the old one. therefore, to anyone who knows what "sock" means and isnt a retard, this is factually not a sock account. durdedur *waits for repetative and nonsensical troll reply*

Alpha Centauri
It again begs the question; when are the KMC rules actually applicable?

-AC

Schecter
to which rules are you referring to?

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Robtard
He requested the account to be closed, to make another. So as usual, 2D makes himself look like a proper idiot.

Hahaha the both of you really are dolts. Thanks for pointing out what idiots you are, calling me a "troll" when you have no evidence, and pissing in your panties when I do the same.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Schecter
to which rules are you referring to?

KMC's.

-AC

WrathfulDwarf
Well, this discussion shift to "The Pot calling the Kettle black". Since there are other racist threads. You can use them.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.