Xemnas v.s. Illidan Stormrage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://www.kingdomfantasy.com/imguse/organisation13/image004.jpg

v.s.

http://wiggler.gr/wp-content/illidan_world_of_warcraft.jpg

Round 1:No powers, just the Laser Blades v.s. Illidan's Blades

Round 2: All-out

Who wins?

Violent2Dope
Illidan wins round one, he doesn't win round 2.

shin_gear
Xemnas, lol.

Actually, I'm not sure.

Burning thought
i agree with V2D, i certainlny dont see him having a chance against an all-out xemnas

although i have to wonder, how does a kid with a keyblade beat the guy, must be a lot of PIS involved

Remindme
Round 1) Illidan

Round 2) Mismatch, Xemnas easily

shin_gear
Originally posted by Burning thought
i agree with V2D, i certainlny dont see him having a chance against an all-out xemnas

although i have to wonder, how does a kid with a keyblade beat the guy, must be a lot of PIS involved
Keyblades are arguably the most powerful weapons in the KH verse. They have the power to defeat people like the Greek Titans, Hades and Xehanort's Heartless who is very powerful, and in one Ansem Report the Keyblade's power is spoken of.

The reason I said all that is because Sora and Riku (the ones who faced Xemnas in his true form) had their own keyblades that they can summon. Plus the secret ending talks about the Keyblade's power. 31331SBHPYaVes---

Full versionFWDOrsRrZfU

Violent2Dope
It's still f*ckin gay. Why didn;t Xemnas just fly away and blast the shit out of Sora?

shin_gear
Because Xemnas has that thing called a superiority complex, which is why you heard him saying from the beginning that Sora and his friends led themselves to obliteration, and there's this thing called chance that you seem not to consider most of the time. It wasn't IMPOSSILBE that Sora and Riku could defeat Xemnas, but they happened to. Plus Xemnas tried basting them to smithereens at the end with hundreds of projectiles. With Riku's and Sora's combined efforts they were able to deflect them due to their speed (they were tired as heck afterwards).

ermmhug

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Because Xemnas has that thing called a superiority complex, which is why you heard him saying from the beginning that Sora and his friends led themselves to obliteration, and there's this thing called chance that you seem not to consider most of the time. It wasn't IMPOSSILBE that Sora and Riku could defeat Xemnas, but they happened to. Plus Xemnas tried basting them to smithereens at the end with hundreds of projectiles. With Riku's and Sora's combined efforts they were able to deflect them due to their speed (they were tired as heck afterwards).

ermmhug Don't care, still gay.

shin_gear
Well don't be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.