Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ashestoashesjc
Tell your scariest Halloween story! It can be about a chimp and a bug for all I care!

Mine was about two years ago when a possum made it's way into my house casting distorted shadows everywhere. We assumed it was an intruder. We ran. It ran. We fall asleep. End of Story. No, seriously.

Not really...

Mairuzu
Freddy Kruger was driving in a car and yelling at me... i was little and that shit was scary as f***!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashestoashesjc
I thought Freddy was on prohibition for that...

Scythe
This thread's title was taken from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Ashestoashesjc
Originally posted by Scythe
This thread's title was taken from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Yes, your point being?

Scythe
I recognized it!!

Ashestoashesjc
Ya-ay?

Scythe
Yay!

Ashestoashesjc
What happened to bed, betch? -_-

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc
Tell your scariest Halloween story! It can be about a chimp and a bug for all I care!

Mine was about two years ago when a possum made it's way into my house casting distorted shadows everywhere. We assumed it was an intruder. We ran. It ran. We fall asleep. End of Story. No, seriously.

Not really... Grand Admiral Thrawn?

=Tired Hiker=
I watched a werewolf eat a baby. no expression

Bloigen
I thought about buying a pumpkin but I didn't.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc

Not really... In Kindergarten I had a dream where Dinosaurs invaded my school and were eating all my friends, then I ran to my teacher, and her skin ripped off and a raptor came out and started eating me. Not really a story, but it scared the shit out of me.

EDIT: I also knew the title was from Nightmare Before Christmas. big grin

Ashestoashesjc
Originally posted by Bloigen

-gasp- How fiendish!

Ashestoashesjc
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
In Kindergarten I had a dream where Dinosaurs invaded my school and were eating all my friends, then I ran to my teacher, and her skin ripped off and a raptor came out and started eating me. Not really a story, but it scared the shit out of me.

EDIT: I also knew the title was from Nightmare Before Christmas. big grin

Attack Of The Skin Walkers (Dinosaur Edit)

Scythe
Originally posted by Bloigen

That's okay, cuz now the pumpkin is thinking of buying you...

Pandemoniac
Friend of mine claimed that her TV turned on in the middle of the night on several occasions, even if it was not on stand-by. She did smoke the weed back then, so I take it with a grain of salt.
Collegue of mine says his cats act threatened by something unseen sometimes, and that sometimes the next morning, stuff in his house is relocated. Then again, he goes to pubs at 2 in the afternoon.

Ashestoashesjc
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Friend of mine claimed that her TV turned on in the middle of the night on several occasions, even if it was not on stand-by. She did smoke the weed back then, so I take it with a grain of salt.
Collegue of mine says his cats act threatened by something unseen sometimes, and that sometimes the next morning, stuff in his house is relocated. Then again, he goes to pubs at 2 in the afternoon.

Drugs and alcohol are the best!

WickedTexasMomA
When I was 7 My sister and her BF at the time and myself all went trick or treating. We where out on the south side of town which was mostly woods going to the rich side of town* when these people run out of candy they start handing out money!*. about an hour into it my Sister bf just ups and POOFS! We looked for him for a good 20 minutes then decide to go home. Then all of a sunden someone drops from out of thre tree above us. Needless to say we started screaming and running. It was Andy the jerk.

shiv
Slim turned the corner and approached the front gate spinning a silver chain with a bunch of keys on the end

Slim slipped
he tripped...
felt the keys slip from his grasp
and watched them sail through the air in slow mo.... through the metal mesh in the gutter into the sewer.

The time was 1am. Temperature minus 5 degrees Centigrade

Ashestoashesjc
Originally posted by shiv
Slim turned the corner and approached the front gate spinning a silver chain with a bunch of keys on the end

Slim slipped
he tripped...
felt the keys slip from his grasp
and watched them sail through the air in slow mo.... through the metal mesh in the gutter into the sewer.

The time was 1am. Temperature minus 5 degrees Centigrade

o_O That one time happened with the keys to my bike lock...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.