Domino versus Elektra in hand-to-hand fight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Fight takes place in urban neighborhood.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2161/155625-domino_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1802/77258-elektra_400.jpg

SpookySmurph
EDIT- Nevermind.

Domino wins, if she gets her powers.

masterbruce
both have their powers

SuperiorTech
elektra

SpookySmurph
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
elektra Why?

guy222
domino

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Why?
superior fighter, TP and so forth.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Battlehammer
superior fighter, TP and so forth. what about Domino's powers?

Battlehammer
probablity power?

what about it ?

jrodslam
I love Domino. In this fight, id have to give Elektra a slight edge. Maybe 6.5-10.

masterbruce
probablity power?

what about it ? ummm it will help her... alot.

jrodslam
Originally posted by masterbruce
ummm it will help her... alot.

I think only slightly. If Elektra had/used more of a power or even weapons, then Domino's powers would help moreso imo. Because its stricktly h2h, its much more even. Elektra still edges her in skills and most abilities.

celestialdemon
I'd give it to Domino. Even though she's not as good a fighter as Elektra, her probability power will help her win.

masterbruce
Originally posted by jrodslam
I think only slightly. If Elektra had/used more of a power or even weapons, then Domino's powers would help moreso imo. Because its stricktly h2h, its much more even. Elektra still edges her in skills and most abilities. yeah but this is in an urban environment, not a featureless one, so I'm assuming there's many environmental factors that may come into play with Domino's powers like things falling on Elektra or her slipping on stuff, etc (I admit I don't know them well, so correct me if I'm wrong)

ExodusCloak
I think only slightly. If Elektra had/used more of a power or even weapons, then Domino's powers would help moreso imo. Because its stricktly h2h, its much more even. Elektra still edges her in skills and most abilities.

What's the probability of Elektra being hit by lightning?

Soljer
EDIT- Nevermind.

Domino wins, if she gets her powers.

I'd have to cosign. Domino's underrated.

jrodslam
Originally posted by masterbruce
yeah but this is in an urban environment, not a featureless one, so I'm assuming there's many environmental factors that may come into play with Domino's powers like things falling on Elektra or her slipping on stuff, etc (I admit I don't know them well, so correct me if I'm wrong)

True, things are liable to happen. Elektra minus any extra-ordinary powers, is the greatest assasin in the world and probably top 3 ninjas in Marvel. Her awareness SHOULD allow her to avoid such accidents, lol.

Im not saying that it cant happen. Im just saying Elektra's that dam good. Ive heard about Domino's scuffles with Shatterstar, and let me say, ive never really been impressed with him in terms of being one of top martial artists. Not taking anything Away from Domino, but Elektra would be much marder imo.

SpookySmurph
superior fighter, TP and so forth. Elektra barely uses her tp... Originally posted by jrodslam
True, things are liable to happen. Elektra minus any extra-ordinary powers, is the greatest assasin in the world and probably top 3 ninjas in Marvel. Her awareness SHOULD allow her to avoid such accidents, lol.

Im not saying that it cant happen. Im just saying Elektra's that dam good. Ive heard about Domino's scuffles with Shatterstar, and let me say, ive never really been impressed with him in terms of being one of top martial artists. Not taking anything Away from Domino, but Elektra would be much marder imo. Yeah, Elektra's really good, but last time Domino fought Deadpool, part of a building (iirc) collapsed on him... and Elektra won't heal from that kind of damage as easily. And nowadays, Dom's been learning to push her powers so that she can make things happen consciously... like when she took out a Sentinel with lightning.

Meh. Domino's had her reaction times cut in half and her fighter mojo put on the fritz, and had two busted ribs and exhausted and still handed Shatterstar his ass... Other then that, there's still Cable's claims and her fights with Deadpool.

jrodslam
Yeah, Elektra's really good, but last time Domino fought Deadpool, part of a building (iirc) collapsed on him... and Elektra won't heal from that kind of damage as easily. And nowadays, Dom's been learning to push her powers so that she can make things happen consciously... like when she took out a Sentinel with lightning.

Meh. Domino's had her reaction times cut in half and her fighter mojo put on the fritz, and had two busted ribs and exhausted and still handed Shatterstar his ass... Other then that, there's still Cable's claims and her fights with Deadpool.

Oh, i have no doubts that Domino is good. No doubts at all. True Elektra wouldnt heal from that kind of damage, but she may be able to avoid it where Deadpool wasnt. I think her senses/awareness is better than his anyways. Like ive stated before, Shatterstar never impressed me. Her being able to make things happen consciously would be cray though and would indeed help her moreso.

Soljer
Oh, i have no doubts that Domino is good. No doubts at all. True Elektra wouldnt heal from that kind of damage, but she may be able to avoid it where Deadpool wasnt. I think her senses/awareness is better than his anyways. Like ive stated before, Shatterstar never impressed me. Her being able to make things happen consciously would be cray though and would indeed help her moreso.

Senses/awareness?

Is she gonna predict and dodge a lightning bolt? confused.

Cause....even if she telepath'd the lightning bolt, the dice would roll, and the lightning would JUST SO HAPPEN to be off target....

Exactly where Elektra dodged to. stick out tongue.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soljer
Is she gonna predict and dodge a lightning bolt? confused.

Cause....even if she telepath'd the lightning bolt, the dice would roll, and the lightning would JUST SO HAPPEN to be off target....

Exactly where Elektra dodged to. stick out tongue.

Domino can summon a lightning bolt? Wouldnt it have to be already thundering and lightning? Or at least be cloudy for her to do that to where she wanted? Now im confused.

SpookySmurph
Domino can summon a lightning bolt? Wouldnt it have to be already thundering and lightning? Or at least be cloudy for her to do that to where she wanted? Now im confused. Yeah, she's done it before, but only with dark clouds above.

But, lots of stuff COULD happen in this scenario anyways, and Elektra might just be unlucky enough to get hit... ermmnone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.