Kram3r gets a call

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Ngi-rjujM1M

Scythe
Hehehe.

Roulette
crylaugh I'm red in the face, and my eyes are teary...

"FOOK YOU!" crylaugh

I loved your rant, Kram3r! My, my, MY...your language is very colourful. 13

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kram3r
Ngi-rjujM1M I love it when you talk dirty, baby.

Strangelove
Um.....WHAT? crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
whos the wigger supposed to be? I have an idea.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
whos the wigger supposed to be? I have an idea.

Wigger? Hardly.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Wigger? Hardly. looks like a wigger to me.

~Forever*Alone~
haha! you have a sexy accent!!!

Passione
Omg kram3r how man times didnt you swear i that video.

laughing out loud

Thorrin
That was entertaining.

Mišt
At first I was like haermm, but then I crylaugh'd crylaugh

Reverend Axel
I came with laughter 131

Dusty

Mr. Bacon
you have way to much time on your hands stick out tongue

funny though laughing out loud

Barker
Kramb3rdor3 is getting a new Sig/Av combo. haermm

dadudemon
I noticed that you were trying really hard (with success) at first to have an American "accent" when you were acting as Vinny...your effort went to hell when you started to get excited.

Anyway, loved the part about the fruit stand...that was a sing...though to be fair to Vinny, working at a fruit stand is not that bad if you get to keep some of the merchandise.

Kram3r
Originally posted by dadudemon
I noticed that you were trying really hard (with success) at first to have an American "accent" when you were acting as Vinny...your effort went to hell when you started to get excited.

Anyway, loved the part about the fruit stand...that was a sing...though to be fair to Vinny, working at a fruit stand is not that bad if you get to keep some of the merchandise.

Actually that was the WORSE American accent I've ever done. I was doing it like that just to rush things, anybody, well most, in non-North American countries that speak english can pull off the accent perfectly, it's in like 90% of our entertainment.

Scythe
Bring me a strawberry b*tch.

Thorrin
I like the way you kept imitating his pose.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Scythe
Bring me a strawberry b*tch.

haermm

Scythe
Hehehe.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Thorrin
I like the way you kept imitating his pose.

Yeah I thought that was clever too. haermm

Thorrin
Yeah I thought that was clever too. haermm Are you going to do another?

Naz
crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh

Kram3r
Originally posted by Thorrin
Are you going to do another?

Kram3r will be getting more calls, don't worry. However, if you think this is the last attack on Vinny, think again. haermm

Barker
Vinny has sort of this Banana thing going, if you catch my drift. haermm

Thorrin
Originally posted by Barker
Vinny has sort of this Banana thing going, if you catch my drift. haermm nah I didn't. haermmOriginally posted by Kram3r
Kram3r will be getting more calls, don't worry. However, if you think this is the last attack on Vinny, think again. haermm *Thinks again* haermm

Barker
It was a Penis joke. haermm

Thorrin
Oh.

Banana=Penis ftw. haermm

Barker
If you grade on the curve. haermm

Thorrin
Maybe at a slight angle?

Barker
31 percent grade?

Kram3r
WTF? Since when did my thread become about Penises and Bananas? haermm

Oh since Barker came in, well that makes sense. Emphasis on come. 131

EDIT: I mean came. haermm

The Pict
"This f*cking pokeball"

laughing out loud

Röland
Penis jokes are so limp.

Like Barker, on a Friday night, when Timo plays.

Wait.... Barker is hard when Timo plays, sorry for the mix-up.

Kram3r

=Tired Hiker=
That was good. laughing

Dusty
I love the whole, "HUH!?"

and

"Bring me a strawberry *****"

Barker

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
I got a hard on at the Volleyball game.

We won. I wan. Etc

Was it because you saw all the boobies bouncing around?

That would definitely give me a raging semi. I won't lie. Oh, damn, that rhymed.

Roulette

Röland
Originally posted by Roulette
Haha. ^-^ Rhyming is good, my boob-loving friend.

I <3 boobs.

Roulette
Awww, you made the heart red and everything...

you're a true fan. 131

Röland
I try to be. 31

Roulette
I believe in you. touched

I wonder when Kram3rella will make another video. hmm

Röland
You give me the strength to fight on. touched

Roulette
Awww. touched Reminds me of Celine Dion. Crap, now I can't get that Titanic song outta my head.

Röland
Pwnt. Etc. 31

Roulette
herbsad Damn Dion.

Röland
I'm gonna go to her concert, not to kill her, but to watch her die on her own.

Mr. Bacon
can we just feed her aids?

Roulette
laughing out loud You have a beautiful heart, Rollo...as do you, Bacon.

Röland
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
can we just feed her aids?

I wish that was possible...

laughing out loud You have a beautiful heart, Rollo...as do you, Bacon.

Do I have a beautiful mind as well? touched

Roulette
Yeah! touched It's filled with rainbows, unicorns, chickens, and all that other pretty stuff. ^-^

Röland
I like chickens. haermm

Kram3r
Did I heard something about Mongolians? haermm

Roulette
Originally posted by Röland
I like chickens. haermm

Good, good. petpet You are wise.

Röland
Did I heard something about Mongolians? haermm

Did I hear something about you liking guys? haermm

Scythe

Mr. Bacon

Kram3r

Rogue Jedi
hehehehe...kramm3r likes dah cock.

Kram3r
EDIT

Scythe
WTF?! Hahahaha, geez!

Imaginary
Frikin' a, Kram3r, go study for your goddamn HSC!

Rogue Jedi
OMFG I HAVENT LAUGHED THIS FUNNY IN AGES!!!! laughing out loud

Dusty
crylaugh

Bloigen
OMFG I HAVENT LAUGHED THIS FUNNY IN AGES!!!! laughing out loud

Yeah, I haven't laughed this funny either. haermm

taft
Originally posted by Bloigen
Yeah, I haven't laughed this funny either. haermm

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2535/1192174433797zp2.gif

Rogue Jedi
my beer came outta my nose. MAN I needed a good laugh.

Bloigen
Originally posted by taft
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2535/1192174433797zp2.gif

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1535790/2/istockphoto_1535790_i_agree.jpg

MR.Grum
EDIT i loled my pants

Scythe
That's quite awesome.

kodak
EDIT laughing laughing laughing

Rogue Jedi
it gets funnier each time I watch it. laughing out loud

Sol Valentine
I almost pissed my pants watching that.

kodak
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I almost pissed my pants watching that. I took one before watching ninja

Rogue Jedi
maybe we should make a list of members for Kram3r to make vids on?

kodak
maybe we should make a list of members for Kram3r to make vids on? Grinning Goku ninja

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by kodak
Grinning Goku ninja

Bardock
AC
TH
ME!!! Happy Dance I welcome kram3r to grill me, make fun of my star wars addiction. big grin

Thorrin
EDIT I crylaugh'd

Rogue Jedi
Kram3r is a GOD. yes

Naz
crylaugh lol1 Tehehehe, you make my insides giggle.

Sol Valentine
I wonder how it would be if Kram3r was a mod.

kodak
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I wonder how it would be if Kram3r was a mod. If only

Strangelove
EDIT Not funny.

AT ALL erm

Captain REX
Agreed. What the hell was that?

It was expressed to me that members felt insulted by this video; I can see why. I've removed it.

Rogue Jedi
WOW....it was just a joke. they were really offended? I challenged Kram3r to make one just as harsh about me.

Röland
WOW....it was just a joke.

Exactly.

Roulette
WOW....it was just a joke. they were really offended? I challenged Kram3r to make one just as harsh about me.

I welcome kram3r to grill me, make fun of my star wars addiction. big grin

Star Wars? That's harsh? messed

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi
Star Wars? That's harsh? messed hey, I welcomed it. I can take a good natured ribbing. some apparently cannot. smile

Leo.M
Awwww I missed it. I wanna see. cryoh

No really, I do.

Edit: *saw it* I lol'd, didn't see anything bad about it.

Röland
some people can dish it out, but they cant take it.

babies.

I'm not saying that.

I'm saying that this situation wasn't intended to hurt anyone and it could have been handled a lot differently.

Roulette
hey, I welcomed it. I can take a good natured ribbing. some apparently cannot. smile

It's easy to say that before it's actually happened, RJ...and that video wasn't good natured.

Rogue Jedi
It's easy to say that before it's actually happened, RJ...and that video wasn't good natured. I know for a fact that it indeed was good natured.

Strangelove
I know for a fact that it indeed was good natured. Just because it's good natured doesn't mean it will be well-received. I found that video insulting.

Scythe
It's like the f*cking OTF elimination all over again, whatever, I don't wish to get involved, especially when it has nothing to do with me. F*ck this shit.

Roulette
I know for a fact that it indeed was good natured.

Look, Kram3r's a good guy and everything, but I just think he took this video a little too far...and obviously, I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Scythe

Röland
Where've you been?

Around, making changes in my life, etc. 31

Strangelove
It's like the f*cking OTF elimination all over again, whatever, I don't wish to get involved, especially when it has nothing to do with me. F*ck this shit. You weren't involved in the first place, no one cares if you're going to announce that you're going to stay uninvolved.

Scythe

Röland
Is that a good thing...??

Yeah, it's good.

Strangelove
It's my 2 cents, we're all free to add them. Didn't involve you either man. Yeah, well I decided that I was going to get involved, because I thought the video was insulting.

Scythe

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
You weren't involved in the first place, no one cares if you're going to announce that you're going to stay uninvolved. and how are YOU involved? what makes you more involved than scythe?

Scythe
Yeah, well I decided that I was going to get involved, because I thought the video was insulting.

I decided to make a reference to the OTF Elimination game so that others can compare and contrast, then announce I'm not picking sides because I do not wish to.

Röland
Sweet, good luck with them!

Thanks.

Scythe

Röland
No need to thank me.

I did, nothing you can do now! evillaugh

Scythe
Hehehe, you're well mannered Rolos.

Naz
Yeah, well I decided that I was going to get involved, because I thought the video was insulting.

It's not even about you, how could it be insulting to you? And besides, it wasn't meant to insult, everyone else figured that out, and it was pretty funny, most everyone else figured that out too. And again, it's not about you, or Rexxy, it's about Lanceykens, so I think he should be the final authority on whether he finds it insulting or humorous and until he says such either way in this thread, I don't think anyone had the right to edit it out or go ranting about how horrible it was.

Strangelove
and how are YOU involved? what makes you more involved than scythe? Nothing. My point was that if he wasn't involved, why announce that he's going to stay uninvolved?Originally posted by Naz
It's not even about you, how could it be insulting to you? And besides, it wasn't meant to insult, everyone else figured that out, and it was pretty funny, most everyone else figured that out too. And again, it's not about you, or Rexxy, it's about Lanceykens, so I think he should be the final authority on whether he finds it insulting or humorous and until he says such either way in this thread, I don't think anyone had the right to edit it out or go ranting about how horrible it was. Whether it was meant to insult or not, it did.

And yes, Ken is the final say. And he told me himself that he felt really insulted by the video. So I'm speaking on his behalf, not just for myself.

Scythe
Nothing. My point was that if he wasn't involved, why announce that he's going to stay uninvolved? Whether it was meant to insult or not, it did.

Because I can, and as much as I want to side with Kram3r on this, I'm holding my word that I won't get involved. By announcing that I won't be involved, people will know not to PM me again to pursuade me on going against certain people.

Strangelove
Because I can, and as much as I want to side with Kram3r on this, I'm holding my word that I won't get involved. By announcing that I won't be involved, people will know not to PM me again to pursuade me on going against certain people. Ummm....okay

Scythe
Ummm....okay

It's rather complicated really, let's just say people hate to be on their own, I'll explain it to you if you wish to know.

Strangelove
It's rather complicated really, let's just say people hate to be on their own, I'll explain it to you if you wish to know. No, I understand it, I just think it's stupid.

Scythe
No, I understand it, I just think it's stupid.

That certain people would PM me to pursuade me into joining their useless argument, yes, very stupid, and I do not wish to be bothered again.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Naz
It's not even about you, how could it be insulting to you? And besides, it wasn't meant to insult, everyone else figured that out, and it was pretty funny, most everyone else figured that out too. And again, it's not about you, or Rexxy, it's about Lanceykens, so I think he should be the final authority on whether he finds it insulting or humorous and until he says such either way in this thread, I don't think anyone had the right to edit it out or go ranting about how horrible it was.

Yes it did insult me, it might have been meant to be in good nature but it didn't come across that way. It came across as him mocking me for being overweight, for having dated a couple KMC women, and other things...that's not funny, it's insulting. You may find this video funny, but trust me, if it were about you and your downfalls and you gave no consent to be made fun of, you'd be insulted too.

I opted not to say anything in this thread regardless of how I felt about the video, but now I guess I have to make this unnecessary post to shut people up. I could have asked a moderator to remove it since it was about me, but I didn't...you know why? Because I didn't want people bitching about how I "can't take a joke". Surprise, surprise, that's exactly what is going on here, even though I wasn't the one who reported the video or asked anyone to remove it. Someone else felt it was in bad taste and they are the ones who reported it, so (RJ, this is to you) stop with the snarky comments aimed in my direction about the video being taken down, that's completely unfair and only proves your ignorance of knowing nothing about the ****ing situation.

kodak
Originally posted by Tattoo
Yes it did insult me, it might have been meant to be in good nature but it didn't come across that way. It came across as him mocking me for being overweight, for having dated a couple KMC women, and other things...that's not funny, it's insulting. You may find this video funny, but trust me, if it were about you and your downfalls and you gave no consent to be made fun of, you'd be insulted too.

I opted not to say anything in this thread regardless of how I felt about the video, but now I guess I have to make this unnecessary post to shut people up. I could have asked a moderator to remove it since it was about me, but I didn't...you know why? Because I didn't want people bitching about how I "can't take a joke". Surprise, surprise, that's exactly what is going on here, even though I wasn't the one who reported the video or asked anyone to remove it. Someone else felt it was in bad taste and they are the ones who reported it, so (RJ, this is to you) stop with the snarky comments aimed in my direction about the video being taken down, that's completely unfair and only proves your arrogance of knowing nothing about the ****ing situation. i know it might not matter to you, but i know how you feel man.

I agree with you.

Lana
Originally posted by Naz

Honey, this site's not a democracy.

Just putting that out there for you.

Rogue Jedi

I opted not to say anything in this thread regardless of how I felt about the video, but now I guess I have to make this unnecessary post to shut people up. I could have asked a moderator to remove it since it was about me, but I didn't...you know why? Because I didn't want people bitching about how I "can't take a joke". Surprise, surprise, that's exactly what is going on here, even though I wasn't the one who reported the video or asked anyone to remove it. Someone else felt it was in bad taste and they are the ones who reported it, so (RJ, this is to you) stop with the snarky comments aimed in my direction about the video being taken down, that's completely unfair and only proves your ignorance of knowing nothing about the ****ing situation. all you have proven is that you cant take a joke from someone who considered you a FRIEND.

BTW: I said "some people", not "Ken". Though you seem a bit touchy about your weight. If thats the case, do something about it. Slim fast works, I have lost 33 pounds since June.

It was a good natured jab, the vid was, thats all. You think if the vid was about me, and Kram3r portrayed me as one of those people who wait for weeks in line to se a SW movie I would have been offended? No. I would have taken it for what it was, a joke. If anything, I would have just made my own vid about him, have fun with it.

Lana
When will people learn that they don't get to decide what other people find offensive...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lana
When will people learn that they don't get to decide what other people find offensive... I agree, BUT....

lets say you and I joked around all the time, all in good fun. and say I say something that offends you, but you KNOW that I didnt mean to offend you. what then?

would you think to yourself "well, he didnt mean it, I'll just come back and burn him?"

Lana
I agree, BUT....

lets say you and I joked around all the time, all in good fun. and say I say something that offends you, but you KNOW that I didnt mean to offend you. what then?

would you think to yourself "well, he didnt mean it, I'll just come back and burn him?"

It wouldn't matter if you claim to have not meant to offend me. The fact still remains that you did.

People always claim "oh it's just a joke" in an attempt to cover their asses. That doesn't make it true, nor does it mean that everyone has to take it as a joke.

Tattoo
all you have proven is that you cant take a joke from someone who considered you a FRIEND.

BTW: I said "some people", not "Ken". Though you seem a bit touchy about your weight. If thats the case, do something about it. Slim fast works, I have lost 33 pounds since June.

It was a good natured jab, the vid was, thats all. You think if the vid was about me, and Kram3r portrayed me as one of those people who wait for weeks in line to se a SW movie I would have been offended? No. I would have taken it for what it was, a joke. If anything, I would have just made my own vid about him, have fun with it.

Someone who mocks you so harshly for no reason is not a friend. My sense of humor is not like yours, or Kram3r's, or Scythe's. I can take offense to the video because maybe I am touchy about issues in my life that are none of anyone's business but my own.

Don't give me your bullshit, John, you made it painfully obvious you were directing those comments towards the person who the video was about. About my weight, not that it matters, but I have done something about it...my friends know about it too, they don't mock the shit out of it for laughs, they support me in something that is important to me mentally and physically.

Of course you wouldn't take offense to a video portraying you as a SW geek because you asked for him to make that video. You want him to mock you for good fun, more power to you. I, however, did not ask for this video to be made and I don't approve of it, how hard is that to understand?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lana
It wouldn't matter if you claim to have not meant to offend me. The fact still remains that you did.

People always claim "oh it's just a joke" in an attempt to cover their asses. That doesn't make it true, nor does it mean that everyone has to take it as a joke. you are referring to people who go outta their way to insult people, leaving themselves an out, saying it was a joke.

not the case here.

Rogue Jedi
Someone who mocks you so harshly for no reason is not a friend. My sense of humor is not like yours, or Kram3r's, or Scythe's. I can take offense to the video because maybe I am touchy about issues in my life that are none of anyone's business but my own.

Don't give me your bullshit, John, you made it painfully obvious you were directing those comments towards the person who the video was about. About my weight, not that it matters, but I have done something about it...my friends know about it too, they don't mock the shit out of it for laughs, they support me in something that is important to me mentally and physically.

Of course you wouldn't take offense to a video portraying you as a SW geek because you asked for him to make that video. You want him to mock you for good fun, more power to you. I, however, did not ask for this video to be made and I don't approve of it, how hard is that to understand? even if he did it outta the blue I wouldnt be upset. I would be like "oh that ****er, I am gonna get him", and take a jab back at him.

think about this: of all the people in the world, who are you the most comfortable with making fun of you for shits and giggles? meaning nothing by it, not trying to be insulting, just kidding? thats what friends are for. to be there when you need them, for support, and also the occasional good natured ribbing.

Tattoo
even if he did it outta the blue I wouldnt be upset. I would be like "oh that ****er, I am gonna get him", and take a jab back at him.

think about this: of all the people in the world, who are you the most comfortable with making fun of you for shits and giggles? meaning nothing by it, not trying to be insulting, just kidding? thats what friends are for. to be there when you need them, for support, and also the occasional good natured ribbing.

That's you, not me.

Of all the people in the world, who am I most comfortable with joking around with me for fun? My close friends, the ones who know where the line is drawn. The ones who know that the point of "good natured ribbing" is not to insult someone for personal laughs while making the other person feel like shit.

Rogue Jedi
That's you, not me.

Of all the people in the world, who am I most comfortable with joking around with me for fun? My close friends, the ones who know where the line is drawn. The ones who know that the point of "good natured ribbing" is not to insult someone for personal laughs while making the other person feel like shit. so if I called you 4 eyes, you'd seriously take that offensively?

Tattoo
so if I called you 4 eyes, you'd seriously take that offensively?

No, because that's not a personal jab. Portraying me as a fat slob who sits on his ass all day stuffing his face full of food, that's insulting. Mentioning my personal life of having dated a couple girls from KMC and mocking the fact that I have done that, that's insulting. Saying I have 4 eyes because of my glasses, while childish and idiotic, is not insulting.

Rogue Jedi
No, because that's not a personal jab. Portraying me as a fat slob who sits on his ass all day stuffing his face full of food, that's insulting. Mentioning my personal life of having dated a couple girls from KMC and mocking the fact that I have done that, that's insulting. Saying I have 4 eyes because of my glasses, while childish and idiotic, is not insulting. Well, I guess it takes less to insult you than it does most others.

I just think you are being too sensitive about it.

Strangelove
Well, I guess it takes less to insult you than it does most others.

I just think you are being too sensitive about it. Someone mocking your personal life over the internet where everyone can see and then you being offended by that is not being too sensitive. If anything, you're being too insensitive.

You mentioned the fact that you are a Star Wars geek. That's not on the same level as mocking someone's weight or love life.

Tattoo
Well, I guess it takes less to insult you than it does most others.

I just think you are being too sensitive about it.

Everyone is different, get that through your thick skull for ****s sake. Just because you don't find it insulting doesn't mean that others won't. I have psychological issues stemming from my body weight, serious issues that only I know the full extent of. When someone makes jest of me for it I feel deeply hurt, especially when it comes from a so called friend. You don't understand because you're not me, so if you don't mind...quit trying to tell me to not be insulted, you don't know a God damned thing.

Rogue Jedi
Someone mocking your personal life over the internet where everyone can see and then you being offended by that is not being too sensitive. If anything, you're being too insensitive.

You mentioned the fact that you are a Star Wars geek. That's not on the same level as mocking someone's weight or love life. well then I guess the majority of the members who have posted here are being insensitive. Guess you and Ken are the only ones in touch with your level of sensitivity.

Tattoo
well then I guess the majority of the members who have posted here are being insensitive. Guess you and Ken are the only ones in touch with your level of sensitivity.

Me, Strangles, Lana, Roulette, kodak, Vinny (in MSN)...the list can go on.

Rogue Jedi
Everyone is different, get that through your thick skull for ****s sake. Just because you don't find it insulting doesn't mean that others won't. I have psychological issues stemming from my body weight, serious issues that only I know the full extent of. When someone makes jest of me for it I feel deeply hurt, especially when it comes from a so called friend. You don't understand because you're not me, so if you don't mind...quit trying to tell me to not be insulted, you don't know a God damned thing. hey, I just acknowledged that, easy man.

I just dont see how you being overweight is such a touchy subject for you. But I guess we all have our own personal insecurities.

Strangelove
well then I guess the majority of the members who have posted here are being insensitive. I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes.

Rogue Jedi
Me, Strangles, Lana, Roulette, kodak, Vinny (in MSN)...the list can go on.

laughing laughing laughing sure about that?

Roulette
hey, I just acknowledged that, easy man.

I just dont see how you being overweight is such a touchy subject for you. But I guess we all have our own personal insecurities.

That's exactly right, RJ. Now leave it be.

Rogue Jedi
I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes. must be nice to be so at one with your feelings.

Strangelove
sure about that? Originally posted by kodak
i know it might not matter to you, but i know how you feel man.

I agree with you. Yes

kodak
sure about that? Hey, i laugh at everything, Dont drag me into this

Rogue Jedi
Yes his initial reacttion was that it was funny as hell.

kodak
Hey, i laugh at everything, Dont drag me into this Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
his initial reacttion was that it was funny as hell.

AND I LAUGH AT EVERYTHING, You should know this by now.

Rogue Jedi
Hey, i laugh at everything, Dont drag me into this I didnt, Ken did.

kodak
laughing just leave me the hell out of this, i didnt do anything laughing

haermm i dont feel comfortable

Scythe
AND I LAUGH AT EVERYTHING, You should know this by now.

Carrot babies!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>