Won't Lex recognize Clark is Superman ( even with glasses) when they both mature?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Or probably anyone else for that matter. We're talking the smallvile universe, of course.

Entity
Why doesn't anyone with common since recognize him as Superman in any DC universe?

*Answer* - Because its Superman and DC just constantly makes up stupid excuses for everything he does to let him get by with everything he's done and they want him to do. They never take the time or consideration to rationally explain or justify anything.

Sorry I like Smallville and that Clark but I hate pretty much any other version of Supes.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I hope not, but the way the show has been going, they prolly will make Lex realize that Clark has super powers.

Entity
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I hope not, but the way the show has been going, they prolly will make Lex realize that Clark has super powers. What do you mean make Lex realize. Man Lex knows, he definitely knows. He may not know the how or what exactly but he knows. Did you even see the end of Fierce?

Lex knows!

Amazon
Originally posted by Entity
What do you mean make Lex realize. Man Lex knows, he definitely knows. He may not know the how or what exactly but he knows. Did you even see the end of Fierce?

Lex knows!

I 100% agree. Lex already knows. Like I said earlier he may not know some specific details but he knows the gist of it.

I think we all need to remember that Superman was created in 1932 just before the 2nd world war, and he only existed in comics. I think the mentality of superman was a bit different back then. There was a lot of underestimating the audiance as well. Mostly due to lack of special effects and possibly lack of imagination. Which is ironic for such a creative idea like superman. I think the main problem is when they decided to make the first superman film they kept his face uncovered with no explanation as to why no one recognized him. Then every film since then has continued that storyline of ignoring the elephant in the corner and everyone seeing what they want to see. (There's a metaphor in there somewhere) But if they are ever going to pull it off in Smallville they are going to have to always block his face from cameras and onlookers or put a mask on him or something. But there will be no way to keep it from Lex. That would really be insulting the audiances intelligence if they did that. They are hitting that line even know by constantly knocking Lex out whenever Clark uses his powers. It's rediculous.

FistOfThe North
What do you mean make Lex realize. Man Lex knows, he definitely knows. He may not know the how or what exactly but he knows. Did you even see the end of Fierce?

Lex knows!

Lex doesn't know Clark has super powers. I think he suspects something but is not sure. Lex is obsessed with the mystery of Clark Kent. Don't you think that that's all Lex would've been into, which he isn't? (not anymore). Don't you think that by now he would've mentioned it to Clark or someone else, like Lana especially with the break up and Clark cutting in? Or by now try to use it against him somehow?

Entity
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Lex doesn't know Clark has super powers. I think he suspects something but is not sure. Lex is obsessed with the mystery of Clark Kent. Don't you think that that's all Lex would've been into, which he isn't? (not anymore). Don't you think that by now he would've mentioned it to Clark or someone else, like Lana especially with the break up and Clark cutting in? Or by now try to use it against him somehow? Like how he's mentioned it to Kara blantly at the end of feirce?

Like how he constantly talks about the secert of Clark?

Like how he and Clark have all but sworn mortal nemesis of one another and yet he stays near to him and refuses to leave Smallville.

Like how even after all the bad he's done and after he's proven to sacrafice whatever it takes and anyone in the way he still always protects Clark?

Like how when something needs to be handled like Knotts he makes sure Clark knows the details that he needs to?

As I said before, he may not know the how or why but he knows.
He knows Clark has powers, thou probably not exactly what and to what extent. Thou I'm sure he realizes its great.
He knows Clark is important and special and the center of it all.
He knows when the day is saved with out reasonable explaintion Clark's responsible.

This isn't the moron Lex so many other verisons have made him out to be. This is Lex the way he was meant to be.

Lex knows!

If you honestly don't believe Lex knows your an idiot.

FistOfThe North
Like how he's mentioned it to Kara blantly at the end of feirce?

Like how he constantly talks about the secert of Clark?

Like how he and Clark have all but sworn mortal nemesis of one another and yet he stays near to him and refuses to leave Smallville.

Like how even after all the bad he's done and after he's proven to sacrafice whatever it takes and anyone in the way he still always protects Clark?

Like how when something needs to be handled like Knotts he makes sure Clark knows the details that he needs to?

As I said before, he may not know the how or why but he knows.
He knows Clark has powers, thou probably not exactly what and to what extent. Thou I'm sure he realizes its great.
He knows Clark is important and special and the center of it all.
He knows when the day is saved with out reasonable explaintion Clark's responsible.

This isn't the moron Lex so many other verisons have made him out to be. This is Lex the way he was meant to be.

Lex knows!

If you honestly don't believe Lex knows your an idiot.

Now, no need to get you knickers in a twist there pal I am saying that I do not recall Lex ever blatantly telling Lana, as of late, that Clark has super powers. Rubbish. Lex would've done something drastic by now. Like hold Clark hostage to experiment on him or something or have him committed to Bel Reeve while having him under the influence of kryptonite.

The secret of Clark Lex talks about are just the weird things that happen every time something happens, but Clark or the situation always explains his/itself returning his suspicions back to normalcy.

Lex doesn't know Clark has Superpowers! He suspects something but is not 100% sure.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Lex doesn't know Clark has super powers. I think he suspects something but is not sure. Lex is obsessed with the mystery of Clark Kent. Don't you think that that's all Lex would've been into, which he isn't? (not anymore). Don't you think that by now he would've mentioned it to Clark or someone else, like Lana especially with the break up and Clark cutting in? Or by now try to use it against him somehow?

I agree

Kal of Krypton
I agree to some extent. I watched CURE the other night and Lex looks like he sincerely wants to be Clarks friend again.

And remember back in the day when Clark had that vision of Lex swinging a sword at Clark and the sword broke? (I cant remember what ep., but I think its season 3 material) After that Lex went on to say 'Why didnt you tell me? I could of protected you!"

Even though that was a vision, I think that if Lex knows, and if he has known like you guys are suggesting, than he would of confronted Clark about it, and he would act differently every time Clarks around instead of asking, "How'd you get in here?' half the time.

But the side fighting this case is also right. Lex is a smart guy, and he knows Clark is hiding some sort of power, thats why he still investigates him and watchs him closely.

Amazon
The way I see it is. If Kryptonians were real, and Lex was real, and the whole thing was real, Lex would have defanitley figured out Clarks secret. He would have figured it out years ago. However since Smallville is a tv show there is a possibility that the writers are insulting our intelligence by trying to tell us Lex doesn't know. Just like they do when Lex is convienantly knocked out whenever Clark uses his abilities. But I'm hoping that the writers will write in that Lex has known for years. Probably since before Zod. He probably figured it out during the hunt for the stones that create the fortress, or even before that. It makes the most sense.
Lex probably hasn't attacked Clark in the hopes of makeing Clark and Alli. Or to try and make his own physiology similar to Kryptonians, or his supersoldiers.

Kal of Krypton
lol, that would make sense, because who would want a someone like Clark an enemy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.