Racism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I read this article on wikipedia and found it informative. The reason for posting this piece is to show some of the Whites on here that White racism is harmfully illogical and the most prevalent and that racism does indeed exist as alot of Whites on here have denied; meaning that racism doesn't exist anymore. But more importantly the goal is to try to reevaluate perspectives and peoples attitudes for the better as I desperately wish for unity amongst the races in the United States. Now i know this'll come with a consequence as I'm sure I'll be flamed for this resulting in being insulted to an extreme degree which will then cause some of the Whites on here to either go off topic and/or justify racism by not simply acknowledging it. So, here we go.

Racism and Whiteness

Although all nations have had notions of national superiority at one time or the other, white people (specifically, early modern Europeans) developed this notion to "unprecedented" levels as an intrinsic element of the process of colonisation and imperialism. This resulted in the notion of superiority based on race (a euphemism for skin color). This ideology was then used as "justification" for their subjugation of non-white people across the world. Essentially, white people constructed a hierarchy based on 'race', with whites at the top. This created a de-facto global class system based on skin color - with white being seen as the standard against which all others were judged. This folksonomy produced real social effects such as white privilege for whites and colorism between non-whites, with many non-whites competing for proximity to "whiteness" by bleaching their skin (see skin whitening) and adopting a variety of white cultural practices in the form of manners, dress, speech, cultural tastes and Eurocentric aesthetics.

Although laws have been introduced in most countries worldwide, to dismantle this folksonomy, its tenets appear to be still deeply ingrained in many societies (see postcolonialism, colonial mentality and skin whitening). In many ways, this "mental subjugation" (or "internalised orientalism"wink is the most harrowing aspect of racism, as it is not "directly observable", and therefore difficult to recognize, let alone ameliorate. Whole swathes of nonwhite people have absorbed, by means of cultural osmosis (or memes), subconscious feelings of inferiority, and a poor self image either by way of their direct contact with white people (through enslavement, assimilationist immigration policies, or practices of ethnic cleansing - see Indigenous peoples of the Americas, Indigenous Australians) or through indoctrination (i.e. colonisation).

Generally, the closer an individual's skin color approximates to "whiteness" on the "race hierarchy" established by Europeans, the more the "psychological wages of whiteness" accrue. This has led to wide scale skin whitening in many parts of the world where indigenous peoples have been exposed to racist ideology (either overtly or covertly) via one of the aforementioned events (i.e. subjugation of one sort or the other by white people). Low self image often leads to depression and sometimes internalized oppression, but can also be the cause of intense resentment of a former "oppressor" by a former "oppressee" and may sometimes lead to a "revenge mentality" by those who feel aggrieved or victimised as a result of (real or perceived) ongoing racism in their society/community.

It is impossible to estimate (i.e. put a monetary/societal value) on how much worse off we are (either as a society or globally, as humans), as a result of millions of people worldwide being unable to achieve their full potential, as a result of lowered self image and actual discrimination resulting directly or indirectly from racism. Some white people on the other hand, also, feel a sense of guilt (see white guilt) for the global marginalisation of non-white people (in favour of white people) that had its genesis in racist ideology (and continues to be perpetuated by racism), whilst other white people feel they are "under siege" as a result of historic events that they were "not personally responsible for" (although white people as a whole, continue to benefit from a world system that evolved from a series of historical events that can be directly linked to racism - and now manifest itself in "economic racism" - see neocolonialism and dependency theory)

Schecter
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
See that's what makes me/us think that mostly all whites are either racist of have a racist agenda.

lol,I swear everyday, everytime I look at a white person I think "racist", seriously. Or that white person hates me cause of I'm a different color. Or if he's nice white person it's "He's just being nice to show he's not racist, when he is."

Hey too bad. I don't hate whites cause their skin is white. lol w/e,I guess it's just a genetic thing with whites, i dunno.

Hey w/e, if a white person doesn't like me cause I'm not a whiteboy, hey.

lol, fcuk it. Ya just keep goin'

Devil King
So, you're saying the holocaust was bad, right?

Oh, and that all white people are Nazis.

ragesRemorse
Why do all black people think ALL white people are racist? ISnt that kind of a racist way of thinking?

Symmetric Chaos
Its nice that people nowadays can form their opinions about race based on wiki articles that slip into the first person and use terms like "Race Higerarchy".

Schecter
can this thread be merged with the rest of his racist crybaby threads?

or maybe give him his own 'hypocritically racist ethnic whiner' forum?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Why do all black people think ALL white people are racist? ISnt that kind of a racist way of thinking?

They don't, just idiots, like the thread starter.

-AC

Robtard
I read this article on wikipedia and found it informative. The reason for posting this piece is to show some of the Whites on here that White racism is harmfully illogical and the most prevalent and that racism does indeed exist as alot of Whites on here have denied; meaning that racism doesn't exist anymore. But more importantly the goal is to try to reevaluate perspectives and peoples attitudes for the better as I desperately wish for unity amongst the races in the United States. Now i know this'll come with a consequence as I'm sure I'll be flamed for this resulting in being insulted to an extreme degree which will then cause some of the Whites on here to either go off topic and/or justify racism by not simply acknowledging it. So, here we go.

Oh king of clownishness, why do you persist?

1) It's a wiki article
2) Not a single person in here, "White" or otherwise denies that racism exist... What you fail to grasp in your ignorant racist ways is, racism exist within all groups and all peoples, i.e. not just the "White man". You are an excellent example of this, as you're Hispanic/Black racist.
3) You cry for unity, yet you're a racist with clear racist views and a racist agenda, go figure.
4) You cry about being "flamed", yet you post racist post after racist post, that sounds logical?
5) Post the link to the article, when posting an article.
6) It's a wiki article.

Fishy
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh king of clownishness, why do you persist?

1) It's a wiki article
2) Not a single person in here, "White" or otherwise denies that racism exist... What you fail to grasp in your ignorant racist ways is, racism exist within all groups and all peoples, i.e. not just the "White man". You are an excellent example of this, as you're Hispanic/Black racist.
3) You cry for unity, yet you're a racist with clear racist views and a racist agenda, go figure.
4) You cry about being "flamed", yet you post racist post after racist post, that sounds logical?
5) Post the link to the article, when posting an article.
6) It's a wiki article.

You forgot to mention that it's a wiki article....

Robtard
Originally posted by Fishy
You forgot to mention that it's a wiki article....

My bad... it's a wiki article everyone.

"psychological wages of whiteness"... WTF?

Victor Von Doom

Irony.

Crimson Phoenix
It would be naive to say there is no racism anymore, but it would be plain stupid to say all whites are racist. Things re changing, and more and more people are being educated. I 've been lucky that i avent experienced any racism, maybe i will in the futre, but thats not gonna make me think "god i hate these whites", because there are more people who are tolerant, and generally good.

RocasAtoll

Wow. A racist post on racism against racism. I think that's a record.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by RocasAtoll

just thought it was appropriate, due the insinuation by the opening post...does no one recognize sarcasm anymore? Or do people only acknowledge their own witless sarcasm?

Schecter
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Irony.

winner...you shall henseforth be VVD: Lord of the Obvious stick out tongue

yeah, you're a bit late with that one

but allow me to break the record:

anyone who says "Why do all black people think ALL white people are racist? ISnt that kind of a racist way of thinking?" is a racist cracker.

now its a a racist reply to a racist post on racism against racism

Victor Von Doom
PVS. **** you.

Spoiler: **** you.

Schecter
PVS. **** you.

Spoiler: **** you.

i love you. touch me....there

Victor Von Doom
I've fallen for that too many times.

Schecter
ok fine. so you're actually not pumping a yogurt machine. i thought you already knew that, and were just being cute and acting naive.

Robtard
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
It would be naive to say there is no racism anymore, but it would be plain stupid to say all whites are racist. Things re changing, and more and more people are being educated. I 've been lucky that i avent experienced any racism, maybe i will in the futre, but thats not gonna make me think "god i hate these whites", because there are more people who are tolerant, and generally good.

Not sure it was intentional or not; your post implies that if you were to experience racial hatred, it would have to come from "Whites"...

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Schecter
ok fine. so you're actually not pumping a yogurt machine. i thought you already knew that, and were just being cute and acting naive.

I just thought it was defective.

Goddess Kali
FistoftheNorth

I have defended you in the past already, but this is ****ing enough....please cut this bullshit out...

You are clearly suffering from some mental baggage, and your projections are SO warped that now im starting not to trust ANYTHING you claim.

Look, I am sorry that there have been racist people that have said mean things towards you, and im sorry you live in a racist town, but you are defining white people as racist, and what you are doing is just as wrong as anything a racist has said to you.

And you complain about this ALL THE TIME....its getting old already....why dont you DO something about it, instead of whining here about it????

I know, ur gonna say "Well u always talk about being gay, and u constantly make threads about it", yeah...i do so joking around, just to be annoying cuz i thnk its funny...

But you....you seriously and sincerely beleive horrible things about white people, and I'm tired of hearing it.

NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD PEOPLE...WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT INHERINANTLY RACIST

White people are all racist? Is that so???? Then why is it all of my bf's have been white ? (I'm Latino)..why are all my freinds white, why do my white freinds have black bf/gf, why are there so many mulattors running around ?

I suggest you move out of your town....your experiences are completely clouding your judgement, your perceptions, and you are just wallowing in anger and resentment, vomitting up the same hatred you complain about all the time.

Schecter
I just thought it was defective.

yes well you didnt have to call public attention to that...anyway, im taking these pills now, so the yogurt machine is back in order.

Robtard
Originally posted by Goddess Kali

White people are all racist? Is that so???? Then why is it all of my bf's have been white ? (I'm Latino)..why are all my freinds white, why do my white freinds have black bf/gf, why are there so many mulattors running around ?

He'll say "White guilt" is the reason why.

They make a creme for that "mulattors", clears it up in a few days. smile

Crimson Phoenix
Not sure it was intentional or not; your post implies that if you were to experience racial hatred, it would have to come from "Whites"...

I was saying that in context to this post, as that person is implying all whites are racist.

Inspectah Deck

all?

smoker4
My white guilt likes to be freed at least once a day

Robtard
I was saying that in context to this post, as that person is implying all whites are racist.

FOTN has moved well beyond indirectly saying that all "Whites" are racist, it's simply what he believes.

Robtard
Originally posted by smoker4
My white guilt likes to be freed at least once a day

All over your keyboard and monitor?

One of you has to change your Avatar, I thought you were Schecter for a second. WTF is Hitler almost eating in the pic? Looks lile a donut with the texture of bacon.

smoker4
All over your keyboard and monitor?

All over yo momas keyboard and monitor?

Crimson Phoenix
I think FOTN and JIA should get together. They'd make a great couple

Robtard
I think FOTN and JIA should get together. They'd make a great couple

Closed minded, one track minds unable to see past their own hypocrisy... Yea, they'd be a pair.

Robtard
Originally posted by smoker4
All over yo momas keyboard and monitor?

Let's get off the mommas, as I just got off of yours?

Schecter
BAZIIIIIING

smoker4
Let's get off the mommas, as I just got off of yours?

Oh in my face?, i saw FOTN moma kicking a can down the street, i asked her what she was doing, she said moving house.

Schecter
FOTN is so poor i rang his doorbell and his momma leaned out the window and said "ding dong"

xmarksthespot
Another FOTNBS thread...

No one is inherinantly anything... considering it's not a word...

Robtard
FOTN is so poor i rang his doorbell and his momma leaned out the window and said "ding dong"

FOTN mommas house so dirty, she has to wipe her feet before she goes outside.

Schecter
his mommas so old, i told her to act her age and the b!tch died

Robtard
His momma so ugly, they push her face into dough to make gorilla cookies.

Schecter
shes so black when she sits in the bathtub she makes tea

FistOfThe North
FOTN mommas house so dirty, she has to wipe her feet before she goes outside.

Yea? And your mamma has 4 legs and walks cartwheel style and I'm not just saying that cause she's White but because wearing 4 shoes simultaneously is sexy, to me.

I mean c'mon,.. let's stick to the topic.

Alpha Centauri
I prefer the "Yo' momma is so slutty that I could have been your father, but the guy in front had the right change.".

Fist, do you genuinely see whites as inherently racist?

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Hahahah she's so his mommy she went to the shop and when she came back she bought him stuff.

Robtard
Yea? And your mamma has 4 legs and walks cartwheel style and I'm not just saying that cause she's White but because wearing 4 shoes simultaneously is sexy, to me.

I mean c'mon,.. let's stick to the topic.

That was the worst "Yo Momma" joke ever.

Which topic, The "Whites are the evil incarnate" rant you posted? It's not much of a topic as much as an ignorant racist view.

As usual, you ignore the valid responses, like the one I made in the first page, but respond to the silly shit and cry.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Fist, do you genuinely see whites as inherently racist?

-AC

Define inherent.

Robtard
shes so black when she sits in the bathtub she makes tea

She's so short, she gotta slam-dunk her bus fare.

Robtard
Define inherent.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inherent

Alpha Centauri
Define inherent.

All racist because they are white and other people are black?

Something ingrained in us that makes us racist? Because it's factually untrue. Be aware of this.

You hold a more racially stereotypical view.

-AC

Schecter
his momma's so fat her cereal bowl comes with a lifeguard

Robtard
His momma so fat, she has more chins than a Hong Kong phone book.

Victor Von Doom
She's so fat, that, she wears all this massive stuff, cos its big.

Schecter
his mommas so greasy she got a job at the movie theater buttering popcorn with her leg hair

Victor Von Doom
Th-that would probably contravene health and safety rules.

Goddess Kali
guys please dont encourage him, he is going to think you hate him because you're all white and he's black roll eyes (sarcastic)

Schecter
his mommas so hairy he almost died at birth from rugburn

Alpha Centauri
How do you know we're all white?

-AC

Victor Von Doom
his mommas so hairy he almost died at birth from rugburn

****ing stop it.

Schecter
his mommas so fat, when i climb on top of the b!tch my ears pop

Robtard
His mamma's glasses are so thick, that when she looks on a map she can see people waving.

FistOfThe North
All racist because they are white and other people are black?

Something ingrained in us that makes us racist? Because it's factually untrue. Be aware of this.

You hold a more racially stereotypical view.

-AC

I couldn't understand your 1st statement, the 2nd one is yes, if racism was genetic, which it's not, it would mean that possibly said person would turn out racist if he/she inherited this non-existent racist gene.

But besides that I am here to apologize about something. A misunderstanding of what I've come to misunderstand with a certain word.

I never meant to say inherent. What i actually meant to say was inherited. I confused the two words irresponsibly. But don't they kinda mean the same thing. Both words essentially mean "to pass down" it's just the word inherent means to genetically do it and inheritence it means to do it ungenetically, if that's even a word, meaning as an idea, from one generation to the other. What i meant was the definition dictionary.com states as:

"1. to take or receive (property, a right, a title, etc.) by succession or will, as an heir: to inherit the family business.

2. to receive as if by succession from predecessors

Schecter
his mamma's head's so big when she blinks her eyelids clap

Robtard
guys please dont encourage him, he is going to think you hate him because you're all white and he's black roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't hate him, I do think he's an ignorant racist (I know, redundant) though.

Robtard
I couldn't understand your 1st statement, the 2nd one is yes, if racism was genetic, which it's not, it would mean that possibly said person would turn out racist if he/she inherited this non-existent racist gene.

But besides that I am here to apologize about something. A misunderstanding of what I've come to misunderstand with a certain word.

I never meant to say inherent. What i actually meant to say was inherited. I confused the two words irresponsibly. But don't they kinda mean the same thing. Both words essentially mean "to pass down" it's just the word inherent means to genetically do it and inheritence it means to do it ungenetically, if that's even a word, meaning as an idea, from one generation to the other. What i meant was the definition dictionary.com states as:

"1. to take or receive (property, a right, a title, etc.) by succession or will, as an heir: to inherit the family business.

2. to receive as if by succession from predecessors

Oh, so you're saying that all "Whites" are racist, because they received these racist teachings and views from their racist parents etc. No, that's not a racist generalization at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Schecter

I never meant to say inherent. What i actually meant to say was inherited.

See that's what makes me/us think that mostly all whites are either racist of have a racist agenda.

lol,I swear everyday, everytime I look at a white person I think "racist", seriously. Or that white person hates me cause of I'm a different color. Or if he's nice white person it's "He's just being nice to show he's not racist, when he is."

Hey too bad. I don't hate whites cause their skin is white. lol w/e,I guess it's just a genetic thing with whites, i dunno.

I guess it's just a genetic thing with whites

Robtard
Let me guess, he misunderstood what "genetic" means too?

FistOfThe North

The definition of guess:

dic.com

1. to arrive at or commit oneself to an opinion about (something) without having sufficient evidence to support the opinion fully: to guess a person's weight.

2. to estimate or conjecture about correctly: to guess what a word means.

3. to think, believe, or suppose: I guess I can get there in time.

Meaning i wasn't for sure. I never said i was concrete, and or definitely for sure about it.

Schecter
3. to think, believe, or suppose

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/clownblack.jpg

Robtard
The definition of guess:

dic.com

1. to arrive at or commit oneself to an opinion about (something) without having sufficient evidence to support the opinion fully: to guess a person's weight.

2. to estimate or conjecture about correctly: to guess what a word means.

3. to think, believe, or suppose: I guess I can get there in time.

Meaning i wasn't for sure. I never said i was concrete, and or definitely for sure about it.

Keep dancing JoJo.

Victor Von Doom
Hahaha.

Balloons.

FistOfThe North

Keep dancing JoJo.

Opinion is not fact, Peter.

Schecter

as ive been saying, your opinion is that racism is genetic in whites, coco.
i KNOW its not fact. kthx

now make me a balloon elephant.

Alpha Centauri
Why do you hold such an obviously flawed and wrong opinion then?

If you have no evidence for such a claim.

-AC

Robtard

Mary, we're not debating whether all "White people" are factually racist, as only a complete idiot would believe that to be as truth. We're talking about how YOU believe that all "White people" are racist. "Hold me closer tiny dancer"

xmarksthespot
Inherent is an adjective that means intrinsic. It's not a verb that means "to pass down" and genetic basis is not inherent to usage of the word. See.

Robtard
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Inherent is an adjective that means intrinsic. It's not a verb that means "to pass down" and genetic basis is not inherent to usage of the word. See.

Now he's saying he believes that "all White people are racist" because they inherited these views from their obvious White racist parents, so on and so forth.

FistOfThe North
Why do you hold such an obviously flawed and wrong opinion then?

If you have no evidence for such a claim.

-AC

Are you trying to say that, not all but some or alot Whites families in the U.S., over generations, have not overtly or otherwise, directly and or indirectly, have never demonstrated and/or taught racism to their children, in one form or another?

To deny that is to be flawed and in horrible denial.

finti
oh racism do exist, but it exist in all ways toward all races.
Its naive to think racism doesnt exist , it even exist in the animal kingdom so why should human be different?

Robtard
Are you trying to say that, not all but some or alot Whites families in the U.S., over generations, have not overtly or otherwise, directly and or indirectly, have never demonstrated and/or taught racism to their children, in one form or another?

Are you trying to say that, not all but some or alot Black or Hispanic families in the U.S., over generations, have not overtly or otherwise, directly and or indirectly, have never demonstrated and/or taught racism to their children, in one form or another?

Well?

Schecter

well if racism in whites is genetic, as is your opinion, we cant very well help it can we? in fact that would mean its not our fault at all. i guess god hates teh darkies.

FistOfThe North
Mary, we're not debating whether all "White people" are factually racist, as only a complete idiot would believe that to be as truth. We're talking about how YOU believe that all "White people" are racist. "Hold me closer tiny dancer"

Listen Bobby Joe, i do not believe all Whites are racist even with the fact that i've only received racism from Whites.

C'mon, i don't get credit for that? For thinking not all Whites are racist yet i've always experience it firsthand from them, all the time?

C'mon, there has to be some Whites that like Blacks...

FistOfThe North
Are you trying to say that, not all but some or alot Black or Hispanic families in the U.S., over generations, have not overtly or otherwise, directly and or indirectly, have never demonstrated and/or taught racism to their children, in one form or another?

Well?

And are you trying to answer a question with a question?

finti
well hispanics actually comes under white race so guess "whites" doesnt racial label hispanic "only" discriminate them, join the line behind womens lib then.....................................what is wrong is wrong regardless degree off discrimination

Robtard
Listen Bobby Joe, i do not believe all Whites are racist even with the fact that i've only received racism from Whites.

C'mon, i don't get credit for that? For thinking not all Whites are racist yet i've always experience it firsthand from them, all the time?

FistOfThe North
Now he's saying he believes that "all White people are racist" because they inherited these views from their obvious White racist parents, so on and so forth.

You seemed shocked. Like there is no way that that ever happened. Like, how dare me.

lol un****in'believeable..That's what i meant by the denial thing. The "Oh, it never happened." thing.

I swear.

Robtard
And are you trying to answer a question with a question?

I asked you a question, why can't/won't you answer it?

Point is, you cry about having a beef with racism in general, yet you only cry (repeatedly) about "White racist" being the racist aggressors.

Being the racist that you are, you fail to recognize that racism and racist views are not skin color specific, racism exist in all peoples and cultures... "Whites" do not have the patent on it.

Crimson Phoenix

Well all the whites i've ever met have been cool with me (though i'm not black, i'm of indian decent)

Schecter

lol un****in'believeable..That's what i meant by the denial thing. The "Oh, it never happened." thing.

what....you mean like this?

FistOfThe North
well if racism in whites is genetic, as is your opinion, we cant very well help it can we? in fact that would mean its not our fault at all. i guess god hates teh darkies.

Ah. You must've missed what i said about the word inherent and inherence on purpose so i offer you the chance to go back and look. Don't hurt yourself by reading to fast, though.

Now teh or the darkies is something you learned.... where? Was it probably...passed on?

finti
all humans are racist, not intentionally but that just the way we are , only the idiots use it as an excuse or to cause trouble or complain though

Schecter
Ah. You must've missed what i said about the word inherent and inherence on purpose so i offer you the chance to go back and look. Don't hurt yourself by reading to fast, though.

Now teh or the darkies is something you learned.... where? Was it probably...passed on?

no, as you said its probably just genetic in whites. thank god. i thought i was at fault. now i can call you whatever the **** i please. what a relief.

Robtard
You seemed shocked. Like there is no way that that ever happened. Like, how dare me.

I swear.

PingPing, I acknowledge that racism exist, that is a fact of life; what I acknowledge; that you deny, is that "Whites" aren't the only racist people. All cultures and people have it, it isn't "race" specific.

Funny thing too, if you ever have a child, that child will most likely "inherit" your racist/negative views of "White people".

Robtard

Where did you learn your racist views of "Whites", where they passed on? Did your father feel the same negative views towards "Whites"?

xmarksthespot
Where did you learn your racist views of "Whites", where they passed on? Did your father feel the same negative views towards "Whites"? I guess it's just genetic. vin

Bardock42
Well...I am white...and I am racist. Maybe he got a point.

KidRock
All Hispanics are inheritley lazy...

Racist or not FotN?

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by KidRock

Racist or not FotN?

Blacks are lazy you idiot...Hispanics are promiscious...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ~!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by KidRock

Racist or not FotN?

Hsipanics pick produce like no ones business, so i wouldnt say there lazy, i mean havent you heard, they do all the jobs that americans wont do? laughing out loud

FistOfThe North
Where did you learn your racist views of "Whites", where they passed on? Did your father feel the same negative views towards "Whites"?

Nope. I learned about the history of Whites and the United States on my own through books and videos, eyewitness events and my own experiences.

From learning and reading about Nazi's in suburbia to the K.K.K. in the south (both which are getting stronger and stronger by the day here in the U.S.),to White Power! and White supremacy, to seperate but equal, to being hanged or dragged for being Black by Whites, or for looking at another White woman or getting arrested for not giving your seat to a White man on a public bus, to separate water fountains, to the racial slurs, to inventing the word "n*gger", to legal injustices, to the daily scrutiny, to legal American slavery backed by the U.S. gov't in "the land of the free" -more like the land of the coward and hypocritical-, to the brutal native american genocide, to the diseases, the rapes, execution, to manifest destiny, to the wars. (9 in the last 90 years) corporate scandal, to fcuked policies, to getting paid lower for being black, to being called a n*gger for no reason in 2007, to being the country hated all over the world, to the modern mental slave grip, and to sticking it to the man, and more! I learned and read about all these "facts" on my own. Damn, it's fcukin' terrible and hard being non-White in the U.S. right now but it must've truly sucked hard to be Black back then. Damn.

You know I once heard that racism was invented by Whites in order to preserve the White race. Now i cannot attest to this because i have no proof of it, just saying it's what I heard.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well...I am white...and I am racist. Maybe he got a point.

Question. What or whom made you a racist, if I may ask. Like how did the idea become embedded in you mind? Seriously.

RocasAtoll
Nope. I learned about the history of Whites and the United States on my own through books and videos, eyewitness events and my own experiences.

From learning and reading about Nazi's in suburbia to the K.K.K. in the south (both which are getting stronger and stronger by the day here in the U.S.),to White Power! and White supremacy, to seperate but equal, to being hanged or dragged for being Black by Whites, or for looking at another White woman or getting arrested for not giving your seat to a White man on a public bus, to separate water fountains, to the racial slurs, to inventing the word "n*gger", to legal injustices, to the daily scrutiny, to legal American slavery backed by the U.S. gov't in "the land of the free" -more like the land of the coward and hypocritical-, to the brutal native american genocide, to the diseases, the rapes, execution, to manifest destiny, to the wars. (9 in the last 90 years) corporate scandal, to fcuked policies, to getting paid lower for being black, to being called a n*gger for no reason in 2007, to being the country hated all over the world, to the modern mental slave grip, and to sticking it to the man, and more! I learned and read about all these "facts" on my own. Damn, it's fcukin' terrible and hard being non-White in the U.S. right now but it must've truly sucked hard to be Black back then. Damn.

You know I once heard that racism was invented by Whites in order to preserve the White race. Now i cannot attest to this because i have no proof of it, just saying it's what I heard.

Then what about the constant ethnic slaughter in Africa? Expulsion of all white farmers in Zimbabwe? The expulsion of white farmers from ?

FistOfThe North
Then what about the constant ethnic slaughter in Africa? Expulsion of all white farmers in Zimbabwe? The expulsion of white farmers from ?

What's wrong with not letting Whites take over Africa also. They already took from it. Blacks, according to Whites, seems to do it in the U.S. and are labeled criminals for it and terrorists if you're brown.

Maybe won't stand for an American invasion on their farmlands. Maybe they don't want a McDonald's or a Walmart on their farmlands.

Maybe the deceptions practiced over the centuries that are still being practiced are beginning to not work anymore due to the historical deceptions and mistrust, i don't know.

chithappens

Actually the "ethnic slaughter" is due to instability caused by colonization so that issue is far more complex than you are making it out to be.

However, FOTN comments are blinded and bias since black people call each other "******" in a hateful way all the time, and don't let it be an African...

"Nigga" is not always a "term of endearment." ***** ass nigga, black ass nigga - two examples of how it is not a term of endearment.

Just drop it. It is what it is.

Symmetric Chaos
What's wrong with not letting Whites take over Africa also. They already took from it. Blacks, according to Whites, seems to do it in the U.S. and are labeled criminals for it and terrorists if you're brown.

huh I'm not sure what you just said but it sounds like your pissed that if people try to take over the US by force they'd be called terrorists.

Maybe won't stand for an American invasion on their farmlands. Maybe they don't want a McDonald's or a Walmart on their farmlands.

Ya think? roll eyes (sarcastic) Of course this has nothing to do with white people (or even black people for that matter) it's about nations and cultures wholy seperate from skin pigmentation.

Maybe the deceptions practiced over the centuries that are still being practiced are beginning to not work anymore due to the historical deceptions and mistrust, i don't know.

confused

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by chithappens

However, FOTN comments are blinded and bias since black people call each other "******" in a hateful way all the time,

Just drop it. It is what it is.

All the time, lol. You must not know any Black people at all. You must live in the suburbs and go to a private school to say something like that.

basically, everytime a black person says to a friend "sup n*gga" it's out of spite. No you're getting it confused with the ones Whites use: "N*gger". That's the spiteful one. Try getting out and you'll see.

Czarina_Czarina

At one time, when I was busy being savior to blacks because I was taught that whites were the reason for all things bad by some blacks, I actually argued on their behalf b/c I was sooooo into playing hero to the innocent blacks. After realizing their games, I am making an official apology and I am stating that after years of seeing these folks for who they really are. And what I mean by this is the pro-black afrocentrics that appeal to white and other(s) sense of guilt and heroism, all awhile thinking they have a right to annihilate or hurt someone just b/c of their ego.

Goddess Kali
FistoftheNorth you are in a lot of pain, and I am sorry for that, but you are allowing your pain and experiences to completely cloud your judgement and brainwash you.

In the United States you can sue a white person for calling you a n*gger...just for the use of the term.

The USA and other authories are there to protect you. There are people who care. There are white people who fight for the rights of Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, and other minority groups.

You are isolated in your town, where there is a superficial rift between black and white, and you project this onto the rest of the world.

Please rise above this. Life is so much better than you can imagine, and relations between black, white, hispanic, etc. have gotten so much better. You are stuck in your own world...please escape it and see the truth.

Racists are in the minority....hate is being tamed by people who care, and by people who will not tolerate bigotry of any kind.

Instead of complaining, feeling sorrow, and attacking white people every chance you get with your threads, why dont you join those of us who wish to end this bigotry the right way?

Please take me as an example...I used to hate Christianity and Christians in general...for thier opinions and views on Homosexuals...I learned and grew through proper interaction with the Faith, with people of those Faiths and beliefs, and learned.

Trust me...hating back is not going to get you anything...there are progessive and positive ways to deal with this.

Talk to me in pm if you want to discuss this further

chithappens
All the time, lol. You must not know any Black people at all. You must live in the suburbs and go to a private school to say something like that.

basically, everytime a black person says to a friend "sup n*gga" it's out of spite. No you're getting it confused with the ones Whites use: "N*gger". That's the spiteful one. Try getting out and you'll see.

1) I live in Memphis, TN - 85 % black.

2) Before that I lived in Chicago, on the West side - a ghetto far more graphic and more deceptive than that shit you see on something like "The Wire." That was my childhood.

Let me tell you what I know about you, FOTN: You do not EVER associate with people outside of your small circle. They are of a certain race and that's all you know. You are not around enough people to even acknowledge the fact that not all people of a certain race are the same. You are a joke. You read a Wiki article and think that is all there is to it. That would be the same as saying all ways of philosophical think was derived from the Greeks simply because that is what is brought to our attention.

Don't assume you know something about an individual without asking. You must not know any black people. smokin'

Goddess Kali
And Chithappens is black, so FOTN has no idea what he's talkn about in that regard

chithappens

Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
At one time, when I was busy being savior to blacks because I was taught that whites were the reason for all things bad by some blacks, I actually argued on their behalf b/c I was sooooo into playing hero to the innocent blacks. After realizing their games, I am making an official apology and I am stating that after years of seeing these folks for who they really are. And what I mean by this is the pro-black afrocentrics that appeal to white and other(s) sense of guilt and heroism, all awhile thinking they have a right to annihilate or hurt someone just b/c of their ego.

I promise, I am not trying to be an ass but this is Czarina's reply to Rocas.

How the hell is that relevant to what he asked?

chithappens
Kali is much nicer than Chit. FOTN is pissing me off because it is people like him that keep people divided.

Racism is just a game of "Divide and Conquer." People are people. RICH PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT COLOR YOUR SKIN IS IF THEY ALL HAVE MONEY! BUSINESS IS BUSINESS!

The middle and lower class have mostly the same problems but can't see it because of dumb crap like this. This is just insane to me dance

backdoorman
I'm confused, was this before or after the evil voodoo sorcerer trapped your soul in a black woman's body?

ooooh that was fresh.

Goddess Kali
Kali is much nicer than Chit. FOTN is pissing me off because it is people like him that keep people divided.

Racism is just a game of "Divide and Conquer." People are people. RICH PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT COLOR YOUR SKIN IS IF THEY ALL HAVE MONEY! BUSINESS IS BUSINESS!

The middle and lower class have mostly the same problems but can't see it because of dumb crap like this. This is just insane to me dance

I know.....i used to have his mentality though......i used to think that white kids at my school didnt like me cuz i was hispanic (italian lookn, but hispanic), or cuz i was gay....

I thought that all the white kids who slept with me, only did so for a cheap thrill, or because they felt bad for me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Very delusional set of mind, based on my own biases, perceptions, creating my own reality.....

I didn't realize that the reason some people were not comfortable with me was because I was insecure and acted like a jackass ... i thought i was my looks or sexuality

my own insecurities turned people away, and not ne thing else

Victor Von Doom

That's the terrible irony of it.

If everyone stopped being racist, I swear certain people wouldn't be happy until some started again, just so they could ***** about it.

Symmetric Chaos
That's the terrible irony of it.

If everyone stopped being racist, I swear certain people wouldn't be happy until some started again, just so they could ***** about it.

Buncha n*ggas.

chithappens
I think everyone goes through that stage at some point in life. If you don't then you are likely some sort of elitist LOL.

I have sympathies to extents but FOTN and Czarina burned a hole in my boxers a long time ago. They claim to be so knowledgeable but know more than I do and often times less (like when Czarina talked about Booker T Washington and was misinforming people or FOTN with his "inherent racism" theory because according to that ALL people would have to be racist by default). Sigh o well

chithappens
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Buncha n*ggas.

Ku Ku Ku

edit: what happened in Bleach manga this week?!?!?!?

Victor Von Doom
Well, that's the thing. Aside from the racism threads, where do such things ever come up on here?

Reminds me of Whob and his relentless gay threads. It's a lot of gay for someone that would rather avoid gays.

chithappens

Reminds me of Whob and his relentless gay threads. It's a lot of gay for someone that would rather avoid gays.

Honestly, those make me laugh. Not the gay bashing, but the fact someone keeps bringing it up and making it the topic of the day when they claim they would rather not be around gay people.

Cute indeed

Symmetric Chaos
edit: what happened in Bleach manga this week?!?!?!?

Dunno. MangaRun hasn't updated yet. srug

chithappens
OMG the chapter is so illogical. The writing is starting to piss me off. Anyway, I can send you a link on PM if you wanna c it

Symmetric Chaos
OMG the chapter is so illogical. The writing is starting to piss me off. Anyway, I can send you a link on PM if you wanna c it

leftright

Sure. I've gotten to the hollow that is actually Rukia's old friend. But isn't really. Yeah it's been a bit messed up for a while.

RocasAtoll
Actually the "ethnic slaughter" is due to instability caused by colonization so that issue is far more complex than you are making it out to be.

Yes, I do know that, but it still is relevant to the current topic.

What's wrong with taking away a black person's home in Chicago because his family moved there doing World War 2? His family paid for it. He pays for it. He takes care of it. Same as white farmers in Africa. Almost all had a stronger claim to the land than those that replaced them. (And, by getting rid of them, it destroyed their economies).

Originally posted by FistOfThe North Maybe won't stand for an American invasion on their farmlands. Maybe they don't want a McDonald's or a Walmart on their farmlands.

No Americans invaded. We aren't talking about Americans. We are talking about honest WHITE people being expelled by BLACK people because of their race, which means the blacks are racist. Understand?

Originally posted by FistOfThe North Maybe the deceptions practiced over the centuries that are still being practiced are beginning to not work anymore due to the historical deceptions and mistrust, i don't know.

Deceptions? What? That white people own Africa? I have never heard anything like that.

chithappens

No Americans invaded. We aren't talking about Americans. We are talking about honest WHITE people being expelled by BLACK people because of their race, which means the blacks are racist. Understand?

Look, you are being a real ass for someone who "acknowledges" colonization.

1) Americans were not the only ones and were not first in Asia or Africa.

2) "honest white people" - what does that mean? Some people are getting screwed over yeah, but not every African is feeling that way. That is the same sort of idiotic "same box" thinking that FOTN is using.

3) You are mistaking racism for something else - business. Blacks were cheap labor during the Reformation and were resented; Irish immigrants for the same reasons; same with Hispanics today. They will work for cheaper. It's not just racism guy.

* The issue of Africa is far too complex to discuss with someone without a certain amount of understood knowledge already being at the forefront.

What's wrong with taking away a black person's home in Chicago because his family moved there doing World War 2? His family paid for it. He pays for it. He takes care of it. Same as white farmers in Africa. Almost all had a stronger claim to the land than those that replaced them. (And, by getting rid of them, it destroyed their economies).

"Stronger claim?" What does that mean in logical terms?

RocasAtoll
Look, you are being a real ass for someone who "acknowledges" colonization.

1) Americans were not the only ones and were not first in Asia or Africa.

2) "honest white people" - what does that mean? Some people are getting screwed over yeah, but not every African is feeling that way. That is the same sort of idiotic "same box" thinking that FOTN is using.

3) You are mistaking racism for something else - business. Blacks were cheap labor during the Reformation and were resented; Irish immigrants for the same reasons; same with Hispanics today. They will work for cheaper. It's not just racism guy.

* The issue of Africa is far too complex to discuss with someone without a certain amount of understood knowledge already being at the forefront.

1. I'm not even talking about Americans. I'm talking about native born whites.

2. No, it's not. White people who work for a living, white people who made up the backbone of the Zimbabwean economy, were expelled because of their race.

3. And they were expelled even though they WERE the economy; look at Zimbabwe now; they have 3,714 percent inflation.

You are making the mistake of thinking I'm talking about foreign born whites; I'm talking about white nationals.

Country borders are shit. That's it in a nutshell.

Their father/grandfather bought a piece of land legally that no was living on , and made it into a profitable farm. The people that replaced them reverted all that work and made it back into a wasteland.

chithappens
1. I'm not even talking about Americans. I'm talking about native born whites.

2. No, it's not. White people who work for a living, white people who made up the backbone of the Zimbabwean economy, were expelled because of their race.

3. And they were expelled even though they WERE the economy; look at Zimbabwe now; they have 3,714 percent inflation.

You are making the mistake of thinking I'm talking about foreign born whites; I'm talking about white nationals.

Country borders are shit. That's it in a nutshell.

Their father/grandfather bought a piece of land legally that no was living on , and made it into a profitable farm. The people that replaced them reverted all that work and made it back into a wasteland.

Agriculture is not all of the economy. The inflation is not just because of kicking out "white" farmers. I'm sure good "black" farmers exist, but damn I could be wrong.

Foreign born whites affected Zimbabwe also. You are leaving out a lot of other parts of the politics. It is easy to just say "white people were kicked out because blacks hated them and then the economy went to shit." You do not kick out money! You can hate a certain kind of men all you want but you do not kick out money! It was not that simple guy. laughing

Czarina_Czarina
Agriculture is not all of the economy. The inflation is not just because of kicking out "white" farmers. I'm sure good "black" farmers exist, but damn I could be wrong.

Foreign born whites affected Zimbabwe also. You are leaving out a lot of other parts of the politics. It is easy to just say "white people were kicked out because blacks hated them and then the economy went to shit." You do not kick out money! You can hate a certain kind of men all you want but you do not kick out money! It was not that simple guy. laughing

No, it's not wise to kick out money, yet, blacks in LA burned down their own facilities, and that's not the first time blacks have gone annalistic or rather nuclear (destroying themselves and everything around them) just because they are UPSET or their feelings are hurt. I was right there trying to sooth black ego too, at one time, I was the one thinking blacks were helpless and needed my support from the big bad white system. So, yes, I was right there marching with blacks whenever there was a rally in my town, but I soon learned about the games played. I marched with the blacks when they protested the klan in their town, I was right at the front of the line, eyeball to eyeball, it took a lot of learning to realize that I was being USED. And no, I do not ride on the band wagon of emotionalism that some blacks seem to gather up rather quickly, even among educated blacks.

If they purchased the land and made good of it, then why kick them out? Jealousy? I've seen a lot of things done to people b/c of jealousy.

And no one is doubting there aren't good black farmers, that has nothing to do with the fact that the good white farmers were kicked off of their own land, just b/c of jealousy. You keep protecting them by securing your ego that "blacks are smart too" (there are libraries of information about AFrican way of agriculture, and anyone who has even glanced at them would know that it's ridiculous for you to wonder that there are probably good black farmers, we know that there are good black farmers, THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE), and this has nothing to do with if one group is smart or the other...it has everything to do with what was done as the result of jealousy. Kicking people off their land just b/c they are profiting from it, land that they purchased, that's just terrible.

Fishy
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
No, it's not wise to kick out money, yet, blacks in LA burned down their own facilities, and that's not the first time blacks have gone annalistic or rather nuclear (destroying themselves and everything around them) just because they are UPSET or their feelings are hurt. I was right there trying to sooth black ego too, at one time, I was the one thinking blacks were helpless and needed my support from the big bad white system. So, yes, I was right there marching with blacks whenever there was a rally in my town, but I soon learned about the games played. I marched with the blacks when they protested the klan in their town, I was right at the front of the line, eyeball to eyeball, it took a lot of learning to realize that I was being USED. And no, I do not ride on the band wagon of emotionalism that some blacks seem to gather up rather quickly, even among educated blacks.

If they purchased the land and made good of it, then why kick them out? Jealousy? I've seen a lot of things done to people b/c of jealousy.

And no one is doubting there aren't good black farmers, that has nothing to do with the fact that the good white farmers were kicked off of their own land, just b/c of jealousy. You keep protecting them by securing your ego that "blacks are smart too" (there are libraries of information about AFrican way of agriculture, and anyone who has even glanced at them would know that it's ridiculous for you to wonder that there are probably good black farmers, we know that there are good black farmers, THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE), and this has nothing to do with if one group is smart or the other...it has everything to do with what was done as the result of jealousy. Kicking people off their land just b/c they are profiting from it, land that they purchased, that's just terrible.

The idea was that every white person was part of the former colonial regime, that's why they kicked them out... Of course it really hurt the economy but the government thought that kicking out all whites would be a smart thing and could help make the native population stronger richer and better equipped to secure their own future.

RocasAtoll

It wasn't the entire economy. But it was the backbone, and that was broken by kicking out the farmers. Yes "black farmers" do exist, but from Zimbabwe's economy now, we can tell those that took over the land have no idea what their doing. And the inflation has been steadily rising since that decision, so yes, it is mostly the expulsion of their best farmers.

They kicked them out, like Fishy said, because they believed them to be symbols of the colonialism era, which is beyond a point of wrong. And yes, they did kick out money. White farmers were factually doing a better job with their land than any other farmers.

Fishy
It wasn't the entire economy. But it was the backbone, and that was broken by kicking out the farmers. Yes "black farmers" do exist, but from Zimbabwe's economy now, we can tell those that took over the land have no idea what their doing. And the inflation has been steadily rising since that decision, so yes, it is mostly the expulsion of their best farmers.

They kicked them out, like Fishy said, because they believed them to be symbols of the colonialism era, which is beyond a point of wrong. And yes, they did kick out money. White farmers were factually doing a better job with their land than any other farmers.

You do have to remember that most white people fled the country and took as much of their stuff and money with them as they could. Leaving the new farmers with a lot of material and land but absolutely no money to pay for anything. It was inevitable that most company's would go bankrupt because of that.

chithappens
Originally posted by Fishy
You do have to remember that most white people fled the country and took as much of their stuff and money with them as they could. Leaving the new farmers with a lot of material and land but absolutely no money to pay for anything. It was inevitable that most company's would go bankrupt because of that.

And that is only one of the other factors that go into it. Besides, his point was that white farmers being kicked out for being white not how the economy was doing. By his argument, I would assume if the black farmers did just as well he would have no qualms.

That is not the only factor in why the land went to shit but I am not about to explain all the details to folk who try to give one reason for an entire country declining.

RocasAtoll
And that is only one of the other factors that go into it. Besides, his point was that white farmers being kicked out for being white not how the economy was doing. By his argument, I would assume if the black farmers did just as well he would have no qualms.

That is not the only factor in why the land went to shit but I am not about to explain all the details to folk who try to give one reason for an entire country declining.

The economy was part of my part it was about race. They were not kicked out because of them being a burden on economy, but because of their race, which I don't believe you can refute in any manner.

Country, or land the farmers were on?

You also have to remember the government helped the farmers who took over too.

Fishy
The economy was part of my part it was about race. They were not kicked out because of them being a burden on economy, but because of their race, which I don't believe you can refute in any manner.

Country, or land the farmers were on?

You also have to remember the government helped the farmers who took over too.

With what money would they have done that? The country's biggest income was the white farmers, they were kicked out and took their money. The government only had a limited supply besides with the huge unrest it caused they had plenty of other things to spend their money on. The decision was a disaster economically speaking.

Quiero Mota
I honestly dont think FOTN is racist or beleives any of the crap he says on this website, for several reasons, mostly because he isn't consistent and denies he said something and avoids discussing his own quotes when someone else lays it on the table in front of him.

I think he just starts all these racially themed threads to ruffles peoples' feathers and to get people talking, and apparently he's good at it porque all of his threads get like a thousand replies in the first 24 hours.

You really like posting that quote of his, dont you? laughing out loud

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I honestly dont think FOTN is racist or beleives any of the crap he says on this website, for several reasons, mostly because he isn't consistent and denies he said something and avoids discussing his own quotes when someone else lays it on the table in front of him.

I think he just starts all these racially themed threads to ruffles peoples' feathers and to get people talking, and apparently he's good at it porque all of his threads get like a thousand replies in the first 24 hours.

You really like posting that quote of his, dont you? laughing out loud

Na bro. I don't start these types of threads to ruffles feathers or create angst. I've already clearly stated why i do it. And how haven't i been consistent. I haven't denied what Ive said. I was quoted with what i said, confronted it and explained that there was a misunderstanding with a term I used and misinterpret. I admitted i was wrong, said sorry, and that's that.

As i said before White men, women, and their kids are my beloved brothers and sisters. (I wouldn't be where I am today without them, being that most of my teachers both in high school and college we're White), Without their help I wouldn't be graduating this Sun. June 10 with a Bach. degree of Sci. in Business Admin: Mgt. My beef's with racists for I just think racism is illogical and irrational. And the belief must be defeated no matter what. Even if the effort seems futile. Cause there's always hope.

Quiero Mota
And how haven't i been consistent.

Well, whenever Schecter posts that quote of yours that he and Kidrock have made infamous, you always explain it in a way that goes completely against what you said in it. 'Well I really didn't mean it like that...'

As i said before White men, women, and their kids are my beloved brothers and sisters.

You've actually said that before??

Goddess Kali
FistoftheNorth please learn to rise above this.

Not for any of us, but for your own good and peace of mind. Hating back is not the answer, trust me, I have been there before and it causes nothing but conflict.

You are allowing a small group of white bigots to stain your perceptions of the world and distort the truth.

Do not let those few win...you are giving them thier power with your reasoning and mentality.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Well, whenever Schecter posts that quote of yours that he and Kidrock have made infamous, you always explain it in a way that goes completely against what you said in it. 'Well I really didn't mean it like that...'

You've actually said that before??

You haven't been around. I've actually confronted that post and discussed it and apologized for the misconstruement.

And yes, i've said, and more importantly, genuinely and truly meant, that Whites are my beloved brothers and sisters, in those words, too.

Goddess Kali
FistoftheNorth please learn to rise above this.

Not for any of us, but for your own good and peace of mind. Hating back is not the answer, trust me, I have been there before and it causes nothing but conflict.

You are allowing a small group of white bigots to stain your perceptions of the world and distort the truth.

Do not let those few win...you are giving them thier power with your reasoning and mentality.

J-Beowulf
You haven't been around. I've actually confronted that post and discussed it and apologized for the misconstruement.

And yes, i've said, and more importantly, genuinely and truly meant, that Whites are my beloved brothers and sisters, in those words, too.

And yet:

Alrighty, skip.

Mindship
"'Where you is,
What he drive,
Where he stay,
Where he work,
Who you be... '

"And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.
And then I heard the father talk.
Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.
In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living. People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.
The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.
These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids like $500 sneakers.......for what ?
And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.
I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was 2? Where were you when he was 12? Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?
And where is the father? Or who is his father?
People putting their clothes on backward: Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong? People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something? Or are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up? Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles going through her body?
What part of Africa did this come from?
We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa. With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap, and all of them are in jail.
Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.
We have got to take the neighborhood back.
People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' -- or men or whatever you call them now. We have millionaire football players who cannot read. We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks, have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us.
We have to start holding each other to a higher standard.
We cannot blame the white people any longer...... "

Dr. William Henry "Bill" Cosby, Jr., Ed.D.

---------------------------

A friend (black) emailed this to me.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
And yet:

Alrighty, skip.

Said one after the other. You weren't here, Biwulf. There was a misunderstanding on my part, i apoligized, and that's that.

Schecter

you never confronted it. you only attempted to justify it by saying that your opinion on it is not fact, which we already knew. if you had truly confronted it, you would have realised what a hypocrite you are.

talk is cheap...well i disagree with that old saying. its actually free of charge and worthless

lil bitchiness
So, when can we start talking about Blackness and Racism, im bored of the current subject...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
So, when can we start talking about Blackness and Racism, im bored of the current subject... because black people arent racist. they are victims of hundreds of years of oppression. remember?

lil bitchiness
Thats right! Sorry, I keep forgetting.

Maybe the colour of my skin keeps affecting my brain.

chillmeistergen
What a profoundly hypocritical subject matter, by labelling an entire race as being racist, guess what...you're being racist.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
What a profoundly hypocritical subject matter, by labelling an entire race as being racist, guess what...you're being racist. my point was that we are all a bit racist, some less than others.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
my point was that we are all a bit racist, some less than others.

I wasn't referring to you, but to the original thread starter.
I don't think we are all a bit racist however, there's a huge difference in appreciating that a different culture, is different, to branding a whole race with a personal, or well known stereotype.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I wasn't referring to you, but to the original thread starter.
I don't think we are all a bit racist however, there's a huge difference in appreciating that a different culture, is different, to branding a whole race with a personal, or well known stereotype. I can see why some people hate particular races. I dont agree with it, but its understandable for someone to hate, say, black people, because they see a black rapist on the news.
same thing for middle easterners. some nimrods think that since one is from there, they are associated with terrorists. what a world we live in.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>