Lets talk about the noble sport of...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
... arm wrestling! A great sport, in my opinion. I am hoping to become the best arm wrestler at my school. I have beaten guys who are a lot bigger than I am, but I know the technique, bending the wrist, different moves ect. which help me.

Some people don't think that arm wrestling is a sport, either. Just to make sure everybody knows that it is:

sport: an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc.

arm wrestling is athletic, is requires strength, and is competitive. It is organized, too, by the arm wrestling association.

http://www.armwrestling.com/history.html

Feel free to discuss anything that you want to about arm wrestling in this thread!

2D_MASTER
I suppose you like that POS movie "Over the Top"? (hopes to get surprised).

smoker4
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I suppose you like that POS movie "Over the Top"? (hopes to get surprised).

And there i was thinking at least one of your forearms would be quite muscular

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by smoker4
And there i was thinking at least one of your forearms would be quite muscular

Nice to know you think about me so much, as for musclar forearms... well i'd rather not think about that.

darthsith19
Yes, I do. I have actually only seen it once, about 2-3 weeks ago. By no means was it my favorite movie (the Star Wars movies hold that spot) but I liked it. Good soundtrack, too, though it completely exaggerated the sport, real professional arm wrestlers don't look like their on steroids, and in the movie pretty much all of them looked like they were on steroids. You also don't get $100,000 if you win, just a few thousand. And Sylvester Stallone getting the Razzie Award for worst actor was riduculous, he wasn't great but he was far from bad.

And it is not a POS. mad

ADarksideJedi
NOT very offen since my arms hurt afterwards.BUt i is fun in a way I Guess.jm

inimalist
everyone seen the fly? cool

ya, I'm the guy getting his arm broken

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Let's talk about the noble sport of...COCK FIGHTING!

DigiMark007
"I turn my cap backward, and something inside me just clicks."

cool

Ozone
Originally posted by DigiMark007
"I turn my cap backward, and something inside me just clicks."

cool

Care to explain?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Ozone
Care to explain?

No.

Bicnarok
about 10 times in my life time

darthsith19
Originally posted by Ozone
Care to explain?
It's from the arm wrestling movie Over the Top, starring Sylvester Stallone. He is a trucker who is good at arm wrestling so he goes to the arm wrestling world championships in Petaluma, CA, He makes it to the final match, and he always turns his hat around backwards before he arm wrestles. before the final match, he says the line from DigiMark007's post. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.