Help Name Strife's Guitar!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
I have a dilemma, I've recently nicknamed my Jackson Custom WRMG El Chupacabra to sorta go along with the whole Goat Mythos; however, I'm not exactly feeling the name so far. So I ask all of you, which is the better name? Here are a few pics of my guitar to give more sense to the name.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Hyperphase/Strifesguitar.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Hyperphase/StrifesGuitar2.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Hyperphase/StrifesGuitar3.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Hyperphase/StrifesGuitar4.jpg

The choices to name it are either stick to it's current nickname: "El Chupacabra" or "Nailkaizer", thanks.

Sol Valentine
Nailkaizer.

Kram3r
Lol, their both cool names I think. Keep "El Chupacabra", I suppose. Lol, "Nailkaizer".

Violent2Dope
HOLY SHIT THAT IS A BADASS GUITAR! Can't think of a goatly name right now.

Leo.M
Did you make thread like this not too long ago and it ended up being a joke? ermm

Scythe
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
HOLY SHIT THAT IS A BADASS GUITAR! Can't think of a goatly name right now.

No, help me pick between Nailkaizer or El Chupacabra dude.

Ashestoashesjc
I lovuh Nailkaizer

Scythe
Originally posted by Leo.M
Did you make thread like this not too long ago and it ended up being a joke? ermm

What? No, I made a thread when I first recieved the guitar, to show a few people here n KMC, but I just need some help naming it.

Ashestoashesjc
That guitar is ****ing sick! How much was it?!

Scythe
Nailkazer: 2

El Chupacabra: 1

Scythe
Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc
That guitar is ****ing sick! How much was it?!

It's a WRMG custom made between my friends who sponser my band and I over at Jackson Guitars. With their work and nice attitude I was able to get this guitar for an even $3,000. However, without any help, I could've paid the full price which was about $9,000. Not t mention the fact that it's not a neck through body design, meaning the neck and the body are both one piece, that would've added at least $2,000 more to the price tag, so the neck and the body are just standard bolt on neck.

Violent2Dope
Nailkaizer.

Scythe
Nailkazer: 3

Kram3r
Originally posted by Scythe
It's a WRMG custom made between my friends who sponser my band and I over at Jackson Guitars. With their work and nice attitude I was able to get this guitar for an even $3,000. However, without any help, I could've paid the full price which was about $9,000. Not t mention the fact that it's not a neck through body design, meaning the neck and the body are both one piece, that would've added at least $2,000 more to the price tag, so the neck and the body are just standard bolt on neck.

Yeah, I was going to say I hate you when I saw the guitar. stick out tongue

Scythe
Originally posted by Kram3r
Yeah, I was going to say I hate you when I saw the guitar. stick out tongue

Yeah, I feel really great about it. Mostly because I worked tremendously hard to obtain all the cash. I didn't want to pay for it using a credit card or in payments, the interest would've f*cked me up, so I mainly worked my goat ass off losing sleep and risking almost getting stabbed after our shows down off Crenshaw BLVD in f*ckin' compton.

Schecter

confused

how about "overpriced pig"

or "the mortgage"

stick out tongue

Scythe
Originally posted by Schecter
confused

how about "overpriced pig"

or "the mortgage"

stick out tongue

Hahaha, just about.

Morning_Glory
Nailkaizer

Scythe
Nailkazer: 4

Kram3r
Yeah, I feel really great about it. Mostly because I worked tremendously hard to obtain all the cash. I didn't want to pay for it using a credit card or in payments, the interest would've f*cked me up, so I mainly worked my goat ass off losing sleep and risking almost getting stabbed after our shows down off Crenshaw BLVD in f*ckin' compton.

****, you definitely deserved it then. stick out tongue

Should have played **** The Police. haermm

Scythe
That's a great song btw.

Reverend Axel
Axel

Scythe
Haha!

Kram3r
That's a great song btw.

The whole album is great. 131wank

Reverend Axel
The whole album is great. 131wank Can I ask what your avy is all aboot?

Scythe
The whole album is great. 131wank

I dno't recall the majority of it, but yeah, it is grand.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Can I ask what your avy is all aboot?

There's only one other person on this forum who's going to get it so dunt worry. crylaugh

Scythe
I'm confused about it as well.

Reverend Axel
There's only one other person on this forum who's going to get it so dunt worry. crylaugh Summore lame Auzzie jokes? 131

Kram3r
Nope. 131

Barker
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Can I ask what your avy is all aboot?
haermm

Disturbed Angel
DAMN, that guitar's fecking cool. faint

hmm

I like Nailkaizer better. yes No idea what the **** it means but it suits it better. ermmhappy

Scythe
Nailkaizer is, well it used to be the name of an infamous prostitute in Los Angeles.

Disturbed Angel
Nailkaizer is, well it used to be the name of an infamous prostitute in Los Angeles.
messed

hmm

I still think it suits it better. laughing out loud

Scythe
No I agree, that woman was insance.

Disturbed Angel
Kay. doped

Scythe
Indeed.

~Forever*Alone~
can we make our own suggestions? why didnt you make a poll? are you rich or something?

thats a pretty guitar, i used to work in a guitar shop with pretty guitars...

Scythe
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
can we make our own suggestions? why didnt you make a poll? are you rich or something?

thats a pretty guitar, i used to work in a guitar shop with pretty guitars...

Umm, okay, give me a second.

can we make our own suggestions?

I've already narrowed it down to two options that I very much like, just having a hard time picking one.

cwhy didnt you make a poll?

I forgot at the last minute and couldn't edit without starting a new thread all together, yeah, I'm a dumbass.

are you rich or something?

No.

thats a pretty guitar

Why thank you.

i used to work in a guitar shop with pretty guitars...

Sweet! Me too!

Scythe
Indeed.

~Forever*Alone~
i like the nailkaizer one k then smile

SelphieT
Name another guitar after me!!!

Lizette sounds cool!

Syren
El Chupacabra yes

Rogue Jedi
Ranger Jones.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Syren
El Chupacabra yes

Seems like the smart people agree with me. 131

Reverend Axel
Earl Cockright

Scythe
El Chupacabra yes

Thanks for votin'!

Bloigen
El Chupacabra

Scythe

El Chupacabra: 3

the welsh one
El Chupacabra

i just called my guitar blackey

~Forever*Alone~

El Chupacabra: 3

you forgot to include my vote for the nailkazer

Mairuzu
Nail

~Forever*Alone~
nailkazer: 6

Chupacabra: 4

Syren
Edit;

COME ON CHUPACABRA!! w00t

lord xyz
I have a dilemma, I've recently nicknamed my Jackson Custom WRMG El Chupacabra to sorta go along with the whole Goat Mythos; however, I'm not exactly feeling the name so far. So I ask all of you, which is the better name? Here are a few pics of my guitar to give more sense to the name.

The choices to name it are either stick to it's current nickname: "El Chupacabra" or "Nailkaizer", thanks. edit: nailkaiser...im surprised you know of that.

Scythe
I'm closing the voting poll later tonight, so far Nailkaizer is goin ftw!

Originally posted by lord xyz
edit: nailkaiser...im surprised you know of that.

What do you mean?

Scythe
Well thanks alot everyone, I've finally narrowed it down to name for my once nameless guitar, and I've decided to name it...

Ted Bundy!

Nah I'm f*ckin', it's Nailkaizer!

So thanks alot guys.

Syren
Damnit, why did you go with the masses? Surely me and Kram3r were enough to swing you for El Chupa?? cry

Pandemoniac
'Bound Horn' perhaps?

Rogue Jedi
Son of Goat.

KFox9r9r

The choices to name it are either stick to it's current nickname: "El Chupacabra" or "Nailkaizer", thanks.

Its a Gorgeous guitar thats for sure cool

Rogue Jedi
thats bad ASS.

FoxMeister
What about "El Billy Chupacabra"

(billy goats gruff whatever that f*** that is)

Syren
laughing out loud

El Billy Chupacabra clapping

To be honest, I think Scythe should sit and think seriously about this 'Nailkazer' crap nahuh

KFox9r9r
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
thats bad ASS.

why dont you name it that smile

Syren
Because that's a name of a place from the Discworld series. Not exactly hardcore ermm

KFox9r9r
Because that's a name of a place from the Discworld series. Not exactly hardcore ermm

well shit, I'll ask my bro then sad

Syren
Originally posted by KFox9r9r
well shit, I'll ask my bro then sad

Sorry, no offence intended. I'm a Discworld loon embarrasment

Scythe
Damnit, why did you go with the masses? Surely me and Kram3r were enough to swing you for El Chupa?? cry

Phat_Crabs

Youz should name dat rig Pricy, no juz play'n. But I tink you should name it The REaper.

Scythe
laughing out loud

El Billy Chupacabra clapping

To be honest, I think Scythe should sit and think seriously about this 'Nailkazer' crap nahuh

I <3 you though....

Scythe
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
Youz should name dat rig Pricy, no juz play'n. But I tink you should name it The REaper.

Thanks!

Syren
I <3 you though....

If you really <3'ed me you'd prove it by naming something you hold dear the name I chose, not the name everyone else chose mhm

Scythe
If you really <3'ed me you'd prove it by naming something you hold dear the name I chose, not the name everyone else chose mhm

But I've grown on the name Nailkaizer...Damnit Syren! You and your blasted coolness!!

the welsh one
you should call the guitar: Scythe 2.0

Scythe
Originally posted by the welsh one
you should call the guitar: Scythe 2.0

Like off of Billy & Mandy?

the welsh one
guess so

Scythe
Have you seen that episode?

the welsh one
no

Scythe
ok

the welsh one
scythe 2.0 is a good name though

Scythe
It is. There was this episode of Billy & Mandy where The Grim Reaper upgraded his scythe to a cybernetic one called Scythe 2.0. It was silver with a glowing LED light along the blade and it talked, but he was a douche.

Scythe
So I bought Nailkaizer some DR Red Devils, they're basically red strings, and well, I'm not to fond of them. I sorta like the all black color scheme with DR's elegant black strings.

What do you guys think? Red strings or black?

Secretus
Black.

Cause it's the biggest.

Scythe
Biggest what?

Secretus
Biggest what?

String.

Scythe
What? No, the red strings and the black strings are the same gauge.

Secretus
The Color?

Ok .. let me think.

Black.

faraday
Red.
Would look sexier stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.