biggest psychopath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who the biggest psycho in comic?
whether it be killing for the sake of it,or just being mentally unstable?

SpookySmurph
Joker.

llagrok
Purple man, Dr.Psycho

Endless Mike
Carnage

endrict
Deadpool?

JasonK4
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Joker.

Bad Ash231
Any Wolverine villain. no expression

Switch 07
Joker.

lordboo
annihilus(during anni wave)

WrathfulDwarf
The Joker

Futureman
Rape man

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Any Wolverine villain. no expression

ya pritty much lol

Erik-Lensherr
Joker.

roughrider
Joker - followed by Sabretooth, Bullseye, Carnage & Purple Man

TricksterPriest
Joker.

This quote from the Trickster during Underworld Unleashed sums up the Joker's rep. "When super-villains want to scare each other, they tell Joker stories."

Joker was the one villain that Alex Luthor did not give an invite to during the formation of the Secret Society.

Anyone who's ever read the Killing Joke will co-sign with Smurf. fear

manjaro
idk sabretooth monologues after he has ripped someone's guts out...wolverine or anybody else alwys show up when its a little late

Juntai
Joker.

HueyFreeman
Biggest Psycho is Joker but Sabertooth is close. At lease with Joker you know where you stand, sabertooth has a habit of feinting compassion but later he just rips his victims body open.

roughrider
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Biggest Psycho is Joker but Sabertooth is close. At lease with Joker you know where you stand, sabertooth has a habit of feinting compassion but later he just rips his victims body open.

Good point. Joker is actually more trustworthy than Sabretooth; that's scary.

Bransolute
Sentry.

SpookySmurph
i wuz quoted lots.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Bransolute
Sentry.

King_Mungi
All Star Batman shifty

boriquaking55
Joker, Carnage, Sabes - they're all completely borked

Avlon
Joker, Carnage, and Henshaw. smile

Validus
Originally posted by King_Mungi
All Star Batman shifty
He is not a goddamn psycho. roll eyes (sarcastic)

WrathfulDwarf
I'm gonna have throw in SBP or Superman Prime. That kid is just friggin bi-polar.

Dexter_Morgan
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm gonna have throw in SBP or Superman Prime. That kid is just friggin bi-polar.

Good point.

Dexter_Morgan
Superman Prime is Kid Miracleman light though in terms of behaviour, from what i've heard. I also understand he is very much a rip off of him in certain respects.

roughrider
Originally posted by Validus
He is not a goddamn psycho. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Goddamn, he is a goddamn psycho, goddammit it!
Furthermore, to the Goddamn All Star Batman I say - God damn your god damned old hell fired god damned soul to hell god damn you and god damn your god damned family's god damned hell fired god damned soul to hell and good damnation god damn them and god damn your god damned friends to hell. evil face

( Paraphrased from the famous letter to Abraham Lincoln, from Mr. Peter Muggins, 1860. No doubt a Goddamn Confederate. stick out tongue )

tjcoady
Originally posted by Dexter_Morgan
Superman Prime is Kid Miracleman light though in terms of behaviour, from what i've heard. I also understand he is very much a rip off of him in certain respects.

well, yeah. because you couldn't have Superman Prime slaughtering thousands of people in a DC comic book published under it's regular imprint. Of course he's Kid Miracleman light in terms of behavior.

manjaro
Originally posted by roughrider
Goddamn, he is a goddamn psycho, goddammit it!
Furthermore, to the Goddamn All Star Batman I say - God damn your god damned old hell fired god damned soul to hell god damn you and god damn your god damned family's god damned hell fired god damned soul to hell and good damnation god damn them and god damn your god damned friends to hell. evil face

( Paraphrased from the famous letter to Abraham Lincoln, from Mr. Peter Muggins, 1860. No doubt a Goddamn Confederate. stick out tongue )

you have no goddamn clue what youre talking about you goddamn idiot. the goddamn batman is a goddamn saint mad

roughrider
Originally posted by manjaro
you have no goddamn clue what youre talking about you goddamn idiot. the goddamn batman is a goddamn saint mad

Saint...
Of course he is. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Joker,Sabertooth,Carnage,Dr. Light, Cassidy, Kid Miracle Man, Dr. Psycho, Superboy Prime, Mary Marvel, HULK, Red Skull, Venom, and Lobo.

hugekent
Isn't Sabertooth in the X-Men currently? What's the go there.

From DC it's clearly The Joker. From Marvel, Bullseye seems to be someone who kills for the fun of it and shows no remorse.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by hugekent
Isn't Sabertooth in the X-Men currently? What's the go there.

From DC it's clearly The Joker. From Marvel, Bullseye seems to be someone who kills for the fun of it and shows no remorse. The only reason he was part of the X-men was because I believe the x-men injected nanites into his system. Because of "house of M" Sabes healing factor(although it existed) was weak and could not remove them from his system.

hugekent
Ah righto. Why did they want him though?

Endless Mike
Lawbringer Qztr should also qualify, I think

Dexter_Morgan
Originally posted by tjcoady
well, yeah. because you couldn't have Superman Prime slaughtering thousands of people in a DC comic book published under it's regular imprint. Of course he's Kid Miracleman light in terms of behavior.

Black Adam did it, albeit, slightly less graphically, but that's not the point.

Dexter_Morgan
Lobo is up there.

llagrok
Gog was pretty wacko

Naw, he's just a kid with super-powers. He's insanely immature and unaware of his actions' consequences, but he's not insane or psychopath.

Switch 07
I donno about that but who can blame him for being pissed?

Dexter_Morgan
Originally posted by llagrok
Gog was pretty wacko

Naw, he's just a kid with super-powers. He's insanely immature and unaware of his actions' consequences, but he's not insane or psychopath.
That's how he started out, he is now mad.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by llagrok
Gog was pretty wacko

I don't think so...he commits bad actions intentionally. Plus he was crying like a little ***** after Kara and Power Girl smack his ass to the ground in the special.

llagrok
I don't think so...he commits bad actions intentionally. Plus he was crying like a little ***** after Kara and Power Girl smack his ass to the ground in the special.

Because he is a kid.

WrathfulDwarf
Mary Marvel is also a young woman doing bad actions. She's doing it because of a bad influence. Is anyone having a bad influence on SBP?

No, right? He's psycho trust me on this one.

Galan007
Penance, , should be somewhere on the list as well.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by LORD B
who the biggest psycho in comic?
whether it be killing for the sake of it,or just being mentally unstable?
Sabertooth is up there. He enjoy kill and doing random act's of violences. He prefers woman which he rapes and then brutally murders. He also enjoys and make his victims suffer. He enjoys his victims blood and will sometimes even eat them.

Endrict Nuul
Sentry is not a psycho he's insane.

tjcoady
I don't think Superboy is crazy.

Imagine you're a total DC comics fanboy, to a huge extreme. Some of you don't have to imagine.

Then imagine that you're granted upper Superman-level powers, out of the blue, and suddenly your mundane and terrible life is glorious and working out wonderfully for you.

Third, picture the entire Earth getting destroyed. Everyone you know and love are killed, just when life seemed perfect.

Suddenly your thrust into a universe that you thought was entirely fictional.

You'd be a little off, too. Superboy Prime's problem is that he still sees everyone around him as a fictional character. When he kills Pantha or somebody, it's no more real to him then when you see Pantha getting killed.

He's a teenage boy who lost everything he's ever had, and is thrust into a completely unreal world, and given the power to do almost anything. The way he acts is actually pretty realistic, considering his circumstances. Most of us wouldn't really act that differently.

Darth Jello
a lot of Daredevil's villains really fit the mold among others.

Copperhead (marvel), Typhoid, Bullseye, joker, johnny sockets, crossbones, purple man, green goblin I, Sabretooth, Cyber, Nuke, the ghael, Carnage, Death Stalker/Exterminator, Bushwacker, Ammo, The Wildboys, Venom/Gargan, Arcade, Proteus, Mr. Fear (Larry Cranston), Sienna Blaze

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Sabertooth is up there. He enjoy kill and doing random act's of violences. He prefers woman which he rapes and then brutally murders. He also enjoys and make his victims suffer. He enjoys his victims blood and will sometimes even eat them.

That's sadism not psychopathy. A psychopath doesn't need the enjoyment of the act to motivate killing.

Originally posted by tjcoady
You'd be a little off, too. Superboy Prime's problem is that he still sees everyone around him as a fictional character. When he kills Pantha or somebody, it's no more real to him then when you see Pantha getting killed.

He spent years living with Superman and LoisLane. There's no way he doesn't consider them to be real people. Not to mention how upset killing people made him origially.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That's sadism not psychopathy. A psychopath doesn't need the enjoyment of the act to motivate killing.

Nor does Sabertooth. He enjoys killing true, but they are not allways the factors. He does it for money, you got in his way, your there, you give him a ride to his houses ect.

SevenShackles
joker, carnage, sabertooth, Superman prime

Psyquis52
Moon Knight deserves a nod

roughrider
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Moon Knight deserves a nod

He's disturbed, but not Azarel-like crazy.

I'm not buying the excuses for Superman Prime. He had years living under the guidance of Earth-2 Superman, and he unapologetic-ally murdered him with his bare hands. He just got worse and worse ever since.

llagrok
Didn't Kal L just focus on lois?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.