Mutant Kinetics/Mutant Absorbers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bitca360
No prep
Round 1 in an open area
Round 2 in an abandoned NY

Team 1

Cyclops
Cannonball
Gambit
Maverick

VS

Team 2

Bishop (starts fully charged)
Strong Guy (starts at base)
Multiple Man (starts with 3 dupes)
Sebastian Shaw (starts after punching a wall for 5 minutes straight)

*Please lets not turn this into an insult thread, I'd like to my 2nd attempt at a versus not closed. THX*

llagrok
Team 1

Maverick can absorb kinetic energy btw.

Galan007
Does SG still have the heart condition?

bitca360
As can Cannonball to some degree, I didn't mean to split the teams into a definitive category, just wanted to include mutants whose powers are either primarily based on kinetic energy or absorption

As for Strong Guy's heart? You mean in the comics or for the purpose of this fight? In both cases, I believe yes he has the heart condition still

llagrok
Maverick's powers are sort of dependent on him absorbing shizzle.

The only real challenge on team two is Multiple man, he's awesome. Bishop also has potential to one-shot a couple of guys.

Gecko4lif
Depending on which era in gambit's life this is team 1 takes this rather easily

bitca360
I suppose I'm using "classic Gambit" in that case.

He charges stuff, they blow up upon impact.

No Horsemen, New Son, or blind Gambit here

bitca360
bump

bitca360
I SAID BUMP...please

psycho gundam
cannonball seals it for team 1.

guy222
team one

KingD19
Cyclops has overloaded Bishop before, and in a very short amount of time. Granted someone else was using his body, but if he hit Bishop and he was already full charged, I think that would take him out.

Cannonball could take Shaw out of the fight simply by flying him in the air, copying Rogue.

I see Multiple Man giving them trouble unless he's air lifted out of the fight as well.

Strong Guy is the real threat, unless they stay out of his reach, then just pound him with everything they've got until he overloads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.