Heroes VS Demons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Heroes

Nariko
Cloud
Klarren
Ryu (SF)

VS

Demons

Valdis (Atagonist in Dungeon Siege II, approxiamately 15 ft hight, blade master, necromancer, wields 2 handed sword)
Ganon (30ft demonized style Ganon, also weapons other than Light can hurt/kill him)
Mannoroth
Devil Jin

Diamond Kisses
I think Demons will win stick out tongue

Remindme
And why might i ask?

Diamond Kisses
Mainly because from what I heard of Ganon, he is Godlike and then we also have Mannoroth who is just plain muscles and magic trough body and soul stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Mainly because from what I heard of Ganon, he is Godlike and then we also have Mannoroth who is just plain muscles and magic trough body and soul stick out tongue Ganon has displayed Godlike powers like Creationism among others. He also has the power of a literal god. Anyway, when you say demon Ganon, do you mean the one in OoT, TP, or Classic?

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ganon has displayed Godlike powers like Creationism among others. He also has the power of a literal god. Anyway, when you say demon Ganon, do you mean the one in OoT, TP, or Classic?

OoT

I didn't really mean all the god powers, just the powers he had in that form, e.i. huge physcial strength, speed with blades, though large

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
OoT

I didn't really mean all the god powers, just the powers he had in that form, e.i. huge physcial strength, speed with blades, though large Alright. I see the demons winning this. Ganon has the largest melee range and strength probably tied with Mannorath, Devil Jin has projectile attacks like beams and TK, is very fast, strong, and skilled, and I don't even need to know the other person to say Demons win lol.

Remindme
What if I replaced Nariko with....er....Tyreal?

http://www.d2zod.com/tyreal4db.gif

Violent2Dope
What if I replaced Nariko with....er....Tyreal?

http://www.d2zod.com/tyreal4db.gif They would still lose. I don't care what he can bust, his combat power and abilities don't seem that impressive.

Remindme
I dunno, he held his own vs diablo

Violent2Dope
I dunno, he held his own vs diablo And?

Remindme
And?

Diablo > Mannoroth

Diablo > Ganon

Violent2Dope
Diablo > Mannoroth

Diablo > Ganon Kay. Prove it. I only know what I've seen in the games, going by that, he will not beat Ganon.

Burning thought
dont swap tyrael for anyone, hell solo the demons with ease with a wave of his hand

Darth Extecute
Kay. Prove it. I only know what I've seen in the games, going by that, he will not beat Ganon.

That's one of many thypical arguments that I despite around here.. "Prove it" how in the world would anyone prove that? It's not like there'll be a game about it.. it's all a matter of discussion and- no matter how deep the discussion goes, it'll all be fictional illustrated battles that we honestly have no idea how they would end up.. So, he can not prove at all that Diablo takes Ganon, just like you cant prove that Ganon can take Diablo..

With Tyrael in the battle, it would intensify.. Will he, or wont he be in it?

As it looks right now, the demons will rule the battlefield..

Remindme
well I'm trying to find a balence..... so what would happen if he was in it?

Burning thought
well I'm trying to find a balence..... so what would happen if he was in it?

if Tyrael was in the fight, there would no way imo of the Demons winning unless you contrict him to whats seen only in the games

Remindme
Originally posted by Burning thought
if Tyrael was in the fight, there would no way imo of the Demons winning unless you contrict him to whats seen only in the games

okay, and if i do that?

Burning thought
okay, and if i do that?

i think it would be a fairly good addition, i mean u have to take into accout in the games he is the arch-angel, i think he uses a powerful anti-demon sword (the name of it escapes me) so he could casue some damages to the opposing side, plus he can fly, which i think most of the good guys atm lack so he may be a fair choice..

hmm but who would win, i still think Tyrael restricted to gameplay, he would increase their chanes but the demons i think would still win

ofcourse i think you should put full powered Tyrael in there for laughs and giggles

Violent2Dope
Who cares. Pyron pwns Diabloverse. Demons win.

Darkhalen
I am a Demon so I pick Demon

Burning thought
Who cares. Pyron pwns Diabloverse. Demons win.

"snigger"

Violent2Dope
"snigger" Pyron pwns Prime Evils like chumps.

Burning thought
Pyron pwns Prime Evils like chumps.

Pyron couldnt destroy 1000 worlds with ease...Inarius can...

prime evils are like Gods, abstracts from the Marvelverse only in the Diabloverse and represent the forces of Terror, Hatred and Destruction...Diablo would just mind rape pyron with terror...Mephisto make him hate himself and Baal, Baals destruction incarnate.

Violent2Dope
Pyron couldnt destroy 1000 worlds with ease...Inarius can...

prime evils are like Gods, abstracts from the Marvelverse only in the Diabloverse and represent the forces of Terror, Hatred and Destruction...Diablo would just mind rape pyron with terror...Mephisto make him hate himself and Baal, Baals destruction incarnate. Pyron has easily eaten galaxies of worlds. erm

Abstracts? Lol, so now they are Galactus level? Bullshit.

Mind rape Pyron? He doesn't have a technical mind, and is a more advanced thinker than anyone in Diablo. Make him hate himself? Bullshit, his power is to grow stronger, fueled by others hate for him. Baal is destruction incarnate? So what? Pyron eats the Diabloe world(as it is only one world). Bye bye Diabloverse.

Burning thought
Pyron has easily eaten galaxies of worlds. erm

Abstracts? Lol, so now they are Galactus level? Bullshit.

Mind rape Pyron? He doesn't have a technical mind, and is a more advanced thinker than anyone in Diablo. Make him hate himself? Bullshit, his power is to grow stronger, fueled by others hate for him. Baal is destruction incarnate? So what? Pyron eats the Diabloe world(as it is only one world). Bye bye Diabloverse.

fail, heaven...hell...other realms of excistence..Santuary is just one...inarius would just remake it in an instant for a laugh across the universe..then beat pyron across space

pyron has...one world at a time..

Inarius can destroy the world effortlessly 1000 times over..pyron has to absorb into his chest to so easily destroy many worlds.

he has a mind...thats all it takes, as i said, Diablo can terrify anyone, anything even his own demons of terror he creates himself out of endless torment, Pyrons fear will be found, then put against him, thats if Diablo doesnt decide to swat the guy....

Galactus level, higher than that, their like..Diablo is basically Satan (you kno what Diablo means right?, other word for the Devil, like Satan is the name) where Galactus does things on a physical basis, Diablo can do things on many basis, souls, minds and if inarius can destroy worlds 1000 times over easily, the power of diablo would be immense since the weakest of the 3 Mephisto punked Inarius and his whole army with ease.

Violent2Dope
fail, heaven...hell...other realms of excistence..Santuary is just one...inarius would just remake it in an instant for a laugh across the universe..then beat pyron across space

pyron has...one world at a time..

Inarius can destroy the world effortlessly 1000 times over..pyron has to absorb into his chest to so easily destroy many worlds.

he has a mind...thats all it takes, as i said, Diablo can terrify anyone, anything even his own demons of terror he creates himself out of endless torment, Pyrons fear will be found, then put against him, thats if Diablo doesnt decide to swat the guy....

Galactus level, higher than that, their like..Diablo is basically Satan (you kno what Diablo means right?, other word for the Devil, like Satan is the name) where Galactus does things on a physical basis, Diablo can do things on many basis, souls, minds and if inarius can destroy worlds 1000 times over easily, the power of diablo would be immense since the weakest of the 3 Mephisto punked Inarius and his whole army with ease. 1. Based on what? A quote he can make and remake worlds? Can he smush a planet with his finger, or fly billions of times past lightspeed? Has he done anything remotely close to what Pyron has done? He could wipe out the solar system if he wished in mere seconds at most, just by absorbing them planet by planet.

2. Pyron's fear? What is Pyron's fear? Black holes haermm!? If you were at least as big as a sun, and could eat planets and pinch planets with your fingers, would you be afraid of anything? Diabloe swat him? With what? His Freeze Claw!? laughing out loud

3. Phail, you lose and phail with painful ass. Big G is a universe destroyer. Big G is one of the "Marvel Monkeys that can do anything" as you put it.

Burning thought
1. Based on what? A quote he can make and remake worlds? Can he smush a planet with his finger, or fly billions of times past lightspeed? Has he done anything remotely close to what Pyron has done? He could wipe out the solar system if he wished in mere seconds at most, just by absorbing them planet by planet.

2. Pyron's fear? What is Pyron's fear? Black holes haermm!? If you were at least as big as a sun, and could eat planets and pinch planets with your fingers, would you be afraid of anything? Diabloe swat him? With what? His Freeze Claw!? laughing out loud

3. Phail, you lose and phail with painful ass. Big G is a universe destroyer. Big G is one of the "Marvel Monkeys that can do anything" as you put it.

1. No the exact quote is that he can make and destroy this world 1000 times and more without worry if he wanted to...why would he mush a planet with a finger when he just wills it gone and its gone...lightspeed? who needs that when you can go in and out of dimensions, lightspeed is for those shackled to various mortal speeds, Inarius would just appear anywhere before pyron using dimensional movements. Pyron solarsystem in seconds? no...it takes seconds for one planet, why would the solarsystem be any diffrent and his chances of taking out the sun is another one we dont know.

2. thats actually a good one, black holes....Diablo would make him think theres thousands all around him and hell curl up like an infant in fear...arrhh now i see, your thinking i mean the game diablo dont ya? no not with his freeze claw

3. Big G, i said he was before but then you denied that? you changed your mind, i mean i agree now to what you said a long while ago that his fanbase seem to of buffed him up and hes lost a good few fights in the Comics forum...he doesnt seem as super godlike as people think he is. He can do almost anything in the marvel verse to certain degrees but he hits walls and barriers, Diablo is the emobdiment of Terror and is the big devil man..you think big G>Satan?

Violent2Dope
1. No the exact quote is that he can make and destroy this world 1000 times and more without worry if he wanted to...why would he mush a planet with a finger when he just wills it gone and its gone...lightspeed? who needs that when you can go in and out of dimensions, lightspeed is for those shackled to various mortal speeds, Inarius would just appear anywhere before pyron using dimensional movements. Pyron solarsystem in seconds? no...it takes seconds for one planet, why would the solarsystem be any diffrent and his chances of taking out the sun is another one we dont know.

2. thats actually a good one, black holes....Diablo would make him think theres thousands all around him and hell curl up like an infant in fear...arrhh now i see, your thinking i mean the game diablo dont ya? no not with his freeze claw

3. Big G, i said he was before but then you denied that? you changed your mind, i mean i agree now to what you said a long while ago that his fanbase seem to of buffed him up and hes lost a good few fights in the Comics forum...he doesnt seem as super godlike as people think he is. He can do almost anything in the marvel verse to certain degrees but he hits walls and barriers, Diablo is the emobdiment of Terror and is the big devil man..you think big G>Satan? 1. You act as tho the quote means he just has to think it. That is bullshit. He can do it without worry? That does not even mean easily. Also, Nightcrawler can tele thru dimensions like that. And he would still be nothing to a lightspeeder. The ability to travel thru dimensions isn't so great. Pyron is billions of times lightspeed. Oh, and even if he used to have to build momentum, he clearly no longer has to. It takes a few seconds. The solar system consists of 8(9 if you include Pluto) planets. HE could do it in well under a minute, which is seconds.

2. Thing is...HE DOESN'T FEAR THEM! Also, why would Pyron care? He wouldn't, he'd say,"gee, there looks like there are some black holes around me, but nuthin is happening, they aren't real." No, I know game Diabloe is weakened.

3. I learned stuffs. wink Also, most of the people Big G loses to are Classic Beyonder lever characters, no one in gaming approaches that level.

Burning thought
1. You act as tho the quote means he just has to think it. That is bullshit. He can do it without worry? That does not even mean easily. Also, Nightcrawler can tele thru dimensions like that. And he would still be nothing to a lightspeeder. The ability to travel thru dimensions isn't so great. Pyron is billions of times lightspeed. Oh, and even if he used to have to build momentum, he clearly no longer has to. It takes a few seconds. The solar system consists of 8(9 if you include Pluto) planets. HE could do it in well under a minute, which is seconds.

2. Thing is...HE DOESN'T FEAR THEM! Also, why would Pyron care? He wouldn't, he'd say,"gee, there looks like there are some black holes around me, but nuthin is happening, they aren't real." No, I know game Diabloe is weakened.

3. I learned stuffs. wink Also, most of the people Big G loses to are Classic Beyonder lever characters, no one in gaming approaches that level.

1. perhaps i jsut cant describe it the way the book does, the book is basically almost all about this guy, because he created the world of Diablo so its about him, and he wanted to rule it but he has demons like Diablo mucking things up and sending their evil children, not to menstion the Seraphim hes trying to stop from rising up. If were using characters from comics then Superman breaking into heaven was supposed to be some kind of feet, Inarius goes in and out of it with ease...dimension warping from heaven to planets and other dimensions is beyond lightspeed travel easily. Theres places pyron cannot get to with his lightspeed, theres nowhere inarius cant get to...

2. well then Diablo will make him fear them, he should fear them when their something that can destroy him, something as arrogent and power hungry as pyron would fear his own death, the lord of Terror puts fear "into" his enemies and feeds off it.

3. thats not neccerily true, i mean God himself stars in a few games doesnt he? cant think of any atm but ime sure looking through millions of games theres one with a charactere who would throw Galactos on his @ss

Violent2Dope
1. perhaps i jsut cant describe it the way the book does, the book is basically almost all about this guy, because he created the world of Diablo so its about him, and he wanted to rule it but he has demons like Diablo mucking things up and sending their evil children, not to menstion the Seraphim hes trying to stop from rising up. If were using characters from comics then Superman breaking into heaven was supposed to be some kind of feet, Inarius goes in and out of it with ease...dimension warping from heaven to planets and other dimensions is beyond lightspeed travel easily. Theres places pyron cannot get to with his lightspeed, theres nowhere inarius cant get to...

2. well then Diablo will make him fear them, he should fear them when their something that can destroy him, something as arrogent and power hungry as pyron would fear his own death, the lord of Terror puts fear "into" his enemies and feeds off it.

3. thats not neccerily true, i mean God himself stars in a few games doesnt he? cant think of any atm but ime sure looking through millions of games theres one with a charactere who would throw Galactos on his @ss 1. Kay. And? He must be quite weak or dumb if he stupidly made a world with beings stronger than he is. Inarius go's in and out cause he's an angel, Supes flew out of the multiverse I think it was and tore the gates apart. Also, when has he dimension traveled to other planets? Oh, and btw, in combat, his tele would be just like Pyron's, that's all it is, tele.

2. Why would he fear someone so much weaker than him?

3. No, not that I know of. Also, I said there is no one Classic Beyonder level, who destroys Multiverses with a gesture.

Remindme
Lol, why are you even arguing?

Pyron twats diablo

However, Pyron vs THE Devil, is absurb, Even God (aka creator of existance and all things (not that i really believe in that but whatever)) can't do anything about him.

Burning thought
1. Kay. And? He must be quite weak or dumb if he stupidly made a world with beings stronger than he is. Inarius go's in and out cause he's an angel, Supes flew out of the multiverse I think it was and tore the gates apart. Also, when has he dimension traveled to other planets? Oh, and btw, in combat, his tele would be just like Pyron's, that's all it is, tele,

2. Why would he fear someone so much weaker than him?

3. No, not that I know of. Also, I said there is no one Classic Beyonder level, who destroys Multiverses with a gesture.

1.No you misunderstand, he creates Santuary, the planet the games are set on, not the whole unvierse like Diablo, Diablo is far more powerful as are all his brothers, but the Seraphim is the whole human race, and he didnt actually create them ones by himself, his partner Lilith i think altered them so that they would gain power because she wants to overthorw her partner Inarius (inarius=angel, Lilith is demon..you can imagen their not the best couple) and together as a legion, they can ruin his world, but ofcourse he can destroy them in an instant or at least the world, but he doesnt want to so the books about him stopping them through the world stone he created, which is now messed up..so the new book which came out a month ago and should be coming to my door in a few weeks will tell me the rest of the story i suppose.

2. lawl...weaker..diablo lmao......your lucky diablo doesnt have actualy muscle strength feets, his powers are immense, he would "make" pyron fear him...make him...he can do anything with fear he likes, luckily for them angels seem to be immune to it..stupid things they are.

3. *shrug* classic beyonder was like the avatar wasnt he, their god, then he was replaced, isnt it TOAA now? hell prob be smudged out next

Diamond Kisses
Funny how V2D always tend to overhype and make up new things about Pyron stick out tongue

Everyone has a fear, V2D! Even Pyron! Pyron fear to lose his powers and freedom, I am quite certain of ermm

Burning thought
Lol, why are you even arguing?

Pyron twats diablo

However, Pyron vs THE Devil, is absurb, Even God (aka creator of existance and all things (not that i really believe in that but whatever)) can't do anything about him.

you read all the books on diablo? i cant belive you have if you say he twats diablo...thats just...insane

Remindme
you read all the books on diablo? i cant belive you have if you say he twats diablo...thats just...insane Gameplay Diablo

The books just make him THE Devil, so read above

Burning thought
Gameplay Diablo

The books just make him THE Devil, so read above

hmm i see, gameplay Diablo correct big grin sorry

the true Diablo is basically THE Devil tho as you say....Pyron has no chance on Earth OR in hell for sure to defeat prime Diablo, the guys a menace.

Remindme
hmm i see, gameplay Diablo correct big grin sorry

the true Diablo is basically THE Devil tho as you say....Pyron has no chance on Earth OR in hell for sure to defeat prime Diablo, the guys a menace.

Heh no problem i didn't make that clear in my earlier post, sorry ^^'

Pryon would loose in Heaven to true Diablo (assuming that'd be like putting superman in liquid Kryptonite)

Burning thought
Heh no problem i didn't make that clear in my earlier post, sorry ^^'

Pryon would loose in Heaven to true Diablo (assuming that'd be like putting superman in liquid Kryptonite)

indeed, they get weaker in heaven and even then Pyron would be at a disadvantage.

Violent2Dope
1.No you misunderstand, he creates Santuary, the planet the games are set on, not the whole unvierse like Diablo, Diablo is far more powerful as are all his brothers, but the Seraphim is the whole human race, and he didnt actually create them ones by himself, his partner Lilith i think altered them so that they would gain power because she wants to overthorw her partner Inarius (inarius=angel, Lilith is demon..you can imagen their not the best couple) and together as a legion, they can ruin his world, but ofcourse he can destroy them in an instant or at least the world, but he doesnt want to so the books about him stopping them through the world stone he created, which is now messed up..so the new book which came out a month ago and should be coming to my door in a few weeks will tell me the rest of the story i suppose.

2. lawl...weaker..diablo lmao......your lucky diablo doesnt have actualy muscle strength feets, his powers are immense, he would "make" pyron fear him...make him...he can do anything with fear he likes, luckily for them angels seem to be immune to it..stupid things they are.

3. *shrug* classic beyonder was like the avatar wasnt he, their god, then he was replaced, isnt it TOAA now? hell prob be smudged out next 1. Kay. He can bust a planet. Big deal. I don't need to know his history.

2. He has no feats that you can name apparently. Do things with fear? How so? Pyron is not exactly an earthly creature that can be easily manipulated, you make Diablo out to be omnipotent.

3. No, he wasn't. He was retconned into sumthin different however. Oh, and before I forget, Big G IS stronger than the Marvel devil.

Remindme
Oh, and before I forget, Big G IS stronger than the Marvel devil.

Huh?

Violent2Dope
Huh? BT asked me if I really think Galactus is more powerful than the Devil. When in Marvel, he is. I want a better argument than "He's the Devil so he wins".

Remindme
BT asked me if I really think Galactus is more powerful than the Devil. When in Marvel, he is. I want a better argument than "He's the Devil so he wins".

Yeah but i mean, Marvel Devil is none-comparable to the actual devil

You see The Omen? or Constantine?

THE Devil's power is incomprehensible, it's beyond our understanding, where as Galactus we can understand universe destroyer

Violent2Dope
Yeah but i mean, Marvel Devil is none-comparable to the actual devil

You see The Omen? or Constantine?

THE Devil's power is incomprehensible, it's beyond our understanding, where as Galactus we can understand universe destroyer Lol, so the Devil is omnipotent? I hope you're not basing this off of movies, and the same can be said about Diablo being non-comparable to actual Devil. Big G at his full power is an equal to Eternity, the embodiment of the universe. Also, Pyron would tw@t the Devil in Constantine. Big whoop, he stopped an angel and his son. Who cares?

Remindme
Lol, so the Devil is omnipotent? I hope you're not basing this off of movies, and the same can be said about Diablo being non-comparable to actual Devil. Big G at his full power is an equal to Eternity, the embodiment of the universe. Also, Pyron would tw@t the Devil in Constantine. Big whoop, he stopped an angel and his son. Who cares?

No i'm not it's just hard to decribe it when you understand the vastness of the Evil that is the Devil himself.

The Devil IS omnipotent it's written in the bible somewhere

In the Books it's made pretty Clear he is the Actual Devil himself.

No comic/game/anime character would even touch the lowest of Satan's powers lol, how are you even thinking they are close?

And fine bad example, though he did damn nearly halt the entire time flow, where as Pyron can do no such thing.... that is a different debate entirely and i advise a fiorm steer clear of it

Sol Valentine
If Galactus and Pyron used the potara earings....

Remindme
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
If Galactus and Pyron used the potara earings....

Then what? God himself can't get rid of the Devil, Which part is the difficult bit to understand here?

The Devil has power beyond human understanding

It's that freakin simple

assuming you believe in christianity an all

Sol Valentine
I'm not talking about that.

Just asking what would happen if they fused together.

ESB -1138
The Devil IS omnipotent it's written in the bible somewhere

No he's not. Satan doesn't know everything, he can't do everything, he can't be everywhere at once, and he's powerful but not all powerful. Satan has limits.

Remindme
Originally posted by ESB -1138
No he's not. Satan doesn't know everything, he can't do everything, he can't be everywhere at once, and he's powerful but not all powerful. Satan has limits. He supposedly has a certain level of Omniscience

Creshosk
He supposedly has a certain level of Omniscience Not omnipotent, he would have won the war in heaven or whatever, not omniscent, he would have known how to win, or at this point in time.

Since he hasn't won he's not omnipotent nor omniscient.

Also in marvel Satan is merely an overhyped(not what the bible makes him out to be) Mutant that's Nightcrawlers father, he's trapped down in "hell". Yahew/ellohiem(The jeudeo-ilsami-christian deity(yes they're the same being)) whatever is a skyfather level being on par with odin and zeus.

Course there's mephisto who's a sub-skyfather being...

Burning thought
He supposedly has a certain level of Omniscience

Devil is supposed to be Omnisient to a degree yes, he knows what going on, on several planes like Earth, hes like the living tribunal, second only to God in power and in many religions, even chirsitianity hes seen to be almost equel to God, they dont outwardly say it ofcourse (they love God) but all the facts in the religion where he courses so much trouble to God, if God could so easily stop him he would wouldnt he, but the excuse is "its not the devils time to go yet".

ofcourse theres right (or is it left) hand satanism where they belive its actually God whos getting weaker and Satan is actually misunderstood and is actually a better guy than people think he is, due to Chistinanity stealing and cutting up bits of other religions (egyption for one) and making names out of them, turning once good Gods into evil ones just because their pagan, but Satan is in this religion top man. (imo this is more belivable if your into religions, considering how the world is today, so much war, death, starvation etc etc).....i dont belive in religions myself tho, cobswallop if u ask me

but anyway, LT>>>Big G......Devil>>>>Big G

you cannot comprehend Satans power because hes an entity embodiment, wheras Big G is simply a guy who is from the death of another universe with high technology, cosmic powers...thats nothing on a Emobdiment of Evil and darkness itself.

Burning thought
1. Kay. He can bust a planet. Big deal. I don't need to know his history.

2. He has no feats that you can name apparently. Do things with fear? How so? Pyron is not exactly an earthly creature that can be easily manipulated, you make Diablo out to be omnipotent.

3. No, he wasn't. He was retconned into sumthin different however. Oh, and before I forget, Big G IS stronger than the Marvel devil.

1. correction, 1000 planets with ease if he "wants" to do so....he can also warp reality, transform objects and shapeshift but those things dont really matter..well realiry is pretty biggy.

2. no he doesnt have feats, he has statements since he doesnt do any combat in the books (hed wipe out anything so theres no point) but they compare his power so many times, various tmes in the book something is written (havnt read it for a year so i cant remember the exact quote) that makes you know he is one of the top guys, i mena Diablo takes the shape of your worst fears and is basically the Devil, what more do you want to know...

3. Marvel has a lot of crazyness in it....its characters cannot be compared with religions, Mephisto is no real Devil, he gets thwarted so many times, hes a villain like any of the other marvel villains.

Csdabest
You know two things eithe rhappened. Either I missed someting about ganon storyline by not playing all the games. Or....I must not have been paying attention toe the storyline

Creshosk
Originally posted by Csdabest
You know two things eithe rhappened. Either I missed someting about ganon storyline by not playing all the games. Or....I must not have been paying attention toe the storyline What'd you miss?

Csdabest
Mainly because I never ever thought of Ganon being this strong. The last one I play was something Mask and windwaker. But the stuff yall are saying Ganon is capable of doing is just rediuclous. And when I search i actually find stuff backing it up. I think i missed alot of the Zelda universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.