Takion vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All all Battle. This is Takion as Highfather of New Genesis.

Erik-Lensherr
Takion

Kurash
takion

boriquaking55
Takion

Galan007
Thanos beats everyone.

Don't even THINK about arguing with me. bat

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Thanos beats everyone.

eek! eek! eek!

"Runs and makes a Thanos vs. the Presence Thread"

Estacado
Thanos beats everyone.

Not WW Huc.

Roldz
Galan said it best, Thanos in a curbstomp.. beer

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Estacado
Not WW Huc.

"Runs and makes WW Huc vs. The Living Tribunal Thread"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Roldz
Galan said it best, Thanos in a curbstomp.. beer

IS that what he said? confused

Roldz
yup its what he said..
Thanos beats everyone.

Priest
Thanos!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Thanos!
Putting an ex behind THanos doesn't make him beat a near omnipotent being like Takion. wink

boriquaking55
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Putting an ex behind THanos doesn't make him beat a near omnipotent being like Takion. wink

well, I'd say calling skyfather-level beings omnipotent is pushing it a bit, but yea Thanos would get owned here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by boriquaking55
well, I'd say calling skyfather-level beings omnipotent is pushing it a bit, but yea Thanos would get owned here.
Hadn't Odin been called Odin the Omnipotent or something like that?

Priest
Takion has never been stated to be Omnipotent..
And if u feel that, why would u make a spite thread to begin with?
Hadn't Odin been called Odin the Omnipotent or something like that?
He has numerous times by narration.
On the other hand Takion has not.

Bransolute
a near omnipotent being like Takion. wink laughing

TricksterPriest
Odin is nowhere near omnipotent, nor is Takion. But both would whup Thanos.

..............Which frustrates me to no end. If Takion against Thanos is spite, WHY is DS vs. Thanos not?

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Odin is nowhere near omnipotent, nor is Takion. But both would whup Thanos.
..............Which frustrates me to no end. If Takion against Thanos is spite, WHY is DS vs. Thanos not?
Im not saying that Odin was Omnipotent, I was stating that Odin was regarded as Omnipotent by many writers on panel.
Nver seems to believe that Takion is Omnipotent smile So why would he put a "omnipotent" anythign against thanos? Spite most likey...
Even tho Takion was created by DS, it seems that he is more powerful than Darkseid himself since he is a avatar of the Source. Plus he dosent get his ass kicked by superman.

Sirius77
Takion is the sources conduit, Thanos won't win here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Im not saying that Odin was Omnipotent, I was stating that Odin was regarded as Omnipotent by many writers on panel.
Nver seems to believe that Takion is Omnipotent smile So why would he put a "omnipotent" anythign against thanos? Spite most likey...
Even tho Takion was created by DS, it seems that he is more powerful than Darkseid himself since he is a avatar of the Source. Plus he dosent get his ass kicked by superman.

Actually Takion's official bio from DC calls him just that.

Hazsekswthurmom

Even tho Takion was created by DS, it seems that he is more powerful than Darkseid himself since he is a avatar of the Source. Plus he dosent get his ass kicked by superman. Highly unlikely.....

http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=takion1210xr7nt.jpg

Priest
Actually Takion's official bio from DC calls him just that.
meh, Bio's are iffy and a secondary source for information.
so wats the deal with darkdeid? is DS>The "Omnipotent" Takion?

Priest
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Highly unlikely.....

http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=takion1210xr7nt.jpg
Highly unlikely what?

nvrbeenwthagirl
meh, Bio's are iffy and a secondary source for information.
so wats the deal with darkdeid? is DS>The "Omnipotent" Takion?

With the full power of the Omegas. Prolly just equal too. Takion on occasion has thought DS and highfather to be his superior. Then Takion became HF.

Priest
With the full power of the Omegas. Prolly just equal too. Takion on occasion has thought DS and highfather to be his superior. Then Takion became HF.
the scan that Hazsekswthurmom proves that Takion is in fact > DS, unless u think that DS=Source laughing out loud

Hazsekswthurmom
Highly unlikely what? "If he finds you here he'll surely destroy you".

Priest
"If he finds you here he'll surely destroy you".
which doesn't make sense unless DS>Source ..no?

TricksterPriest
And where do you think the Omega Force comes from? roll eyes (sarcastic) DS>Takion. It's been proven a few times, and Takion himself has admitted he can't take Darkseid.

Priest
And where do you think the Omega Force comes from? roll eyes (sarcastic) DS>Takion. It's been proven a few times, and Takion himself has admitted he can't take Darkseid.
Omega is not the Source, it comes from it roll eyes (sarcastic)
According to the narration Takion is the avatar of the source.

TricksterPriest
He's still under DS. doped Especially since DS made someone equal to Takion with a gesture. Remember Stayne? evil face

Hazsekswthurmom
which doesn't make sense unless DS>Source ..no? Correction, avatar of the Source. And if Ds can make someone equal to Takion in power, then that means seid can create something as great as the power of the Source......this is based off your logic btw. whistle

Hazsekswthurmom
My point: Takion isn't=to the Source. Just because he's the Avatar, doesn't mean he wields all of it's power....if he did then he could probally compete with people like Ion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the scan that Hazsekswthurmom proves that Takion is in fact > DS, unless u think that DS=Source laughing out loud

Basically It really means that DS is a shit load more powerful than People want to admit. And Takion is still superior to Thanos.

DS>Takion>>>>>>>>>Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
My point: Takion isn't=to the Source. Just because he's the Avatar, doesn't mean he wields all of it's power....if he did then he could probally compete with people like Ion.

Um. Ion's power comes from the source as well. When Takion was basically taking the power from infinite sources. He was draining flash of the speed force, CA of the quantum field, and GA of oan energy. Plus the Godwave seems to be at least equal to the power of Parallax if not more so, since the Godwave gave EVERYONE thier power. Takion actually stood up to it, halted it, slowed it, and then died. Impressive no?

cmack
takion takes this, he is basicly thesource embodied, he can tap into the source at anytime,takion ftw

Bransolute
Since nvr basically said this was a spite thread... and nvr has done this thread before... twice.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=432420&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs+Takion%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=464666&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs+Takion%29

Another one.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=410259&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs+Takion%29

It's time for the funniest thing I saw today.
J0yaiIaGle0

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bransolute
Since nvr basically said this was a spite thread... and nvr has done this thread before... twice.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=432420&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs+Takion%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=464666&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs+Takion%29

Another one.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=410259&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs+Takion%29

J0yaiIaGle0

actually how can it be a spite thread when many many people think Thanos can beat DS? DS>Takion. So That would mean it's not spite. In my mind it's spite becuz of my opinion. But that is dumb. That would be like someone saying it's spite to put up a thor vs wonder Woman thread. To them it's spite becuz they think Thor kills her. While I don't think it's spite becuz I believe WW is even with thor. So maybe you should rethink your statement. Branhole.

for instance

Originally posted by Broly92
Now I remember him he wins without prep but barely anybody beats Thanos with prep and Takion can't

Bransolute
In my mind it's spite becuz of my opinion. That's the definition of a spite thread... no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's the definition of a spite thread... no expression

No. Spite would be me making a thread like Galactus vs. Thanos. Someone who EVERYONE knows is clearly above him. Or shall I go and find at least 10 post of people who give Thanos the win over Takion and DS who is superior to Takion? HMM? wink

Bransolute
No. Spite would be me making a thread like Galactus vs. Thanos. Someone who EVERYONE knows is clearly above him. Or shall I go and find at least 10 post of people who give Thanos the win over Takion and DS who is superior to Takion? HMM? wink
No Spite Threads
"Now, a spite thread is usually considered as a thread opened to intentionally be one-sided (because the poster may not like that character, or opened to goad another person into responding, etc.). Moderators will decide if or if not a thread was made out of spite. Spite threads are NOT tolerated and will be closed, and the poster warned (or more severe consequences will be taken if that poster's been warned multiple times)."

Taken from here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html
Good thread, you should read it. smile

Anyway, since you're hiding my awesome video...

Another one.

J0yaiIaGle0

nvrbeenwthagirl
No Spite Threads
"Now, a spite thread is usually considered as a thread opened to intentionally be one-sided (because the poster may not like that character, or opened to goad another person into responding, etc.). Moderators will decide if or if not a thread was made out of spite. Spite threads are NOT tolerated and will be closed, and the poster warned (or more severe consequences will be taken if that poster's been warned multiple times)."

Taken from here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html
Good thread, you should read it. smile

Anyway, since you're hiding my awesome video...
Then your attempt is futile. Becuz the thread isn't intentionally one sides since many people Think thanos can win. I do not. And there is no one to goad another person into responding. So what was your point again? I think I have just made a fool of you. So much for your branshitty attempt. Try harder. The thread was to gage the forum's response so that I could use it in another thread. Thanks. Yall come back now ya hear.

Bransolute
Then your attempt is futile. Becuz the thread isn't intentionally one sides since many people Think thanos can win. I do not. And there is no one to goad another person into responding. So what was your point again? I think I have just made a fool of you. So much for your branshitty attempt. Try harder. The thread was to gage the forum's response so that I could use it in another thread. Thanks. Yall come back now ya hear. no expression
Wow... no expression
I'd say something, but I can't really express how dumb that response is...

Also, you created this thread twice before. no expression

There is no reason this thread is open... at all. Be it spite, or a repeating thread.

Although, I like how you try to justify your threads not being spite, based off of forum opinion, and ignore what a spite thread actually is. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
no expression
Wow... no expression
I'd say something, but I can't really express how dumb that response is...

Also, you created this thread twice before. no expression

There is no reason this thread is open... at all. Be it spite, or a repeating thread.

Although, I like how you try to justify your threads not being spite, based off of forum opinion, and ignore what a spite thread actually is. smile

Dumb. Forum opinion is what makes the lvls in the first place. Takion and Thanos just happen to be in the same tier. Now kiss my arse. You have been owned by our own forum Tier. now either Takion needs to be moved out of trans into high skyfather or this thread isn't spite. Take your pick. Either means I have pwned. Since I don't like takion in trans, and I don't think This thread is spite. Since Thanos is actually trans high lvl to me as well. ALbiet lower than takion.

Bransolute
Dumb. Forum opinion is what makes the lvls in the first place. Takion and Thanos just happen to be in the same tier. Now kiss my arse. You have been owned by our own forum Tier. now either Takion needs to be moved out of trans into high skyfather or this thread isn't spite. Take your pick. Either means I have pwned. Since I don't like takion in trans, and I don't think This thread is spite. Since Thanos is actually skyfather to me as well. ALbiet lower than takion. I don't care what level the two are at.
I don't even care about this fight. Whether Thanos curbstomps, or whether Takion curbstomps hardly has to do with it.

YOU think Takion curbstomps Thanos. Which means... it was created to be intentionally one-sided.
Whether Jesus himself thinks Thanos wins, it still doesn't change the fact.

God... it's like explaining 2+2 to a tree. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't care what level the two are at.
I don't even care about this fight. Whether Thanos curbstomps, or whether Takion curbstomps hardly has to do with it.

YOU think Takion curbstomps Thanos. Which means... it was created to be intentionally one-sided.
Whether Jesus himself thinks Thanos wins, it still doesn't change the fact.

God... it's like explaining 2+2 to a tree. sad

What I think is irrelevant. The forum has a tier system now. When those rules where made there was no tier system. If someone calls foul on spite, just look at the tier system. Did I pwn you again? It sure feels like it. I also think Mxy beats the shit out of MJJ. But guess what? It wouldn't be spite becuz many think MJJ would win. I think Wonder Woman hands Hulk his ass. Is that spite? Are you getting quiet? If you are not, you should be.

Bransolute
What I think is irrelevant. The forum has a tier system now. When those rules where in made there was no tier system. If someone calls foul on spite, just look at the tier system. Did I pwn you again? It sure feels like it. I also think Mxy beats the shit out of MJJ. But guess what? It wouldn't be spite becuz many think MJJ would win. I think Wonder Woman hands Hulk his ass. Is that spite? Are you getting quiet? If you are not, you should be. You know when I said you had a comprehension problem, and you took it to offense?
Ya, you do... badly. no expression

It doesn't matter what characters are in the thread. You created this to be one-sided. You think it's one-sided. It's a cut and dry spite thread. You have a habit of creating them.
Some spite threads are just let be, however, but that doesn't change what they are.

Either way, it's going to get close, so I really don't get why you're even trying to justify it.

And, unless you have questions about how awesome the video I posted is, then I'm not even going to respond.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You know when I said you had a comprehension problem, and you took it to offense?
Ya, you do... badly. no expression

It doesn't matter what characters are in the thread. You created this to be one-sided. You think it's one-sided. It's a cut and dry spite thread. You have a habit of creating them.

Either way, it's going to get close, so I really don't get why you're even trying to justify it.

And, unless you have questions about how awesome the video I posted is, then I'm not even going to respond.

You are so silly. You have a hard on for me that much. The thread isn't spite. And I say it's not spite becuz the FORUM thinks Takion and Thanos are in the same tier bracket. When ever I create a thread I usually have a winner in mind. Does that mean everythread I create is spite? Well does it? Most people create threads with a winner in mind. But they post to get the forum concensus. I think Hal jordan beats silver surfer eight ways to sunday based upon feats. Is it spite if I make a hal vs. Silver sufer thread? Nope. You know why not, cuz the forum happens to think the two are closely matche.d Now get your harrassing ass out of my thread. And get you some business.

Bransolute
And now, here's something we can all enjoy!

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1191862800-babiesGoHere.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
And now, here's something we can all enjoy!

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1191862800-babiesGoHere.jpg

Yes, that is part of the discussion. Or are the OP's not allowed to express thier view. There you see, you have someone saying thanos beats takion, and someone saying that Thanos isn't omnipotent like takion. Then you have several people saying takion isn't omnipotent like i said. So that would be discussion and therefor the FORUM thinks that Takion is not above thanos. Hence a discussion. Pwned again. Go to sleep. branhole.

Bransolute
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1193000424-k4_118081691470.jpg

TricksterPriest
No, I'm actually with Nvr on this. There's blatent hypocrisy when Takion is given the easy majority and DS barely gets 6/10 from this forum.

Bransolute
No, I'm actually with Nvr on this. There's blatent hypocrisy when Takion is given the easy majority and DS barely gets 6/10 from this forum. Who are you talking to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.