As a Black American....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Futureman
I cannot get over the "jokes" from many members of this forum in recent threads. To me skin colour is never an issue, unless others make it one. It seems because one black fool is insulting white members. The white members feel they have the right to be as foolish.

Live and let live, judge the individual not the race.

Throwaway humour should be thrown away when it comes to certain issues.

Robtard
Twas then when the Whirly Gurdy Man, came singing songs of love. Whirly gurdy, whirly gurdy, whirly gurdy, gurdy he sang?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Futureman
I cannot get over the "jokes" from many members of this forum in recent threads. To me skin colour is never an issue, unless others make it one. It seems because one black fool is insulting white members. The white members feel they have the right to be as foolish.

You're right. I'm gonna phone the president and have him stop racism.

inimalist

seig heil!

if you get offended by a joke, the problem lies in your insecurities

ragesRemorse
why are there tree's in the ghetto?

Public transportation

Futureman
Originally posted by Bloigen
You're right. I'm gonna phone the president and have him stop racism.

I don't think stopping racism starts with the President. It starts with individuals of all colours, creeds and religions coming together in peace and respecting each other.

Originally posted by inimalist
seig heil!

if you get offended by a joke, the problem lies in your insecurities

No, the problem lies in being unable to see that others have feelings and being accomodating to them.
A time may come when ethnicity is something people can joke about harmlessly, that time is not now. This is because it often indicates an individual or group of individuals true feelings.

botankus
colour.

Care to change that "Location: America" thing you got going on?

Futureman
Originally posted by botankus
Care to change that "Location: America" thing you got going on?

I studied in England for some time. My i.p. is an American i.p.

GCG
To me skin colour is never an issue, unless others make it one.

an eye for an (black) eye

Alliance

Well, you did make an issue about it.

Whites are just insecure.

Futureman
Originally posted by Alliance
Well, you did make an issue about it.

Whites are just insecure.

I responded with my opinion to an issue already prevalent on this noticeboard. Slightly different. Perhaps I should not have opened a thread about it though.

anaconda
well said

ragesRemorse
As a white American. Im highly offended and disgusted that all black comedians make fun of white people.

To me skin is just a color and should not be the focus of judging one's character. I think the government should step in and stop all this hate rather than people learning to grow up and learn to ignore trivial ignorance. It's not enough to let the authorities take care of hate crimes. I believe white people should be granted some sort of retribution for the years of our ridiculed power grip over society mad

Futureman
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
As a white American. Im highly offended and disgusted that all black comedians make fun of white people.

To me skin is just a color and should not be the focus of judging one's character. I think the government should step in and stop all this hate rather than people learning to grow up and learn to ignore trivial ignorance. It's not enough to let the authorities take care of hate crimes. I believe white people should be granted some sort of retribution for the years of our ridiculed power grip over society mad

Even in jest, which I hope this post is. It's disturbing.

chillmeistergen
Right, so you find jokes with no real feeling behind them, deeply offensive. It seems to me, like you have more of an issue with race, than those who are joking about it.

Switch 07
Quit bitching.

Black Americans are very racist when it comes to comedy.

Futureman
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Right, so you find jokes with no real feeling behind them, deeply offensive. It seems to me, like you have more of an issue with race, than those who are joking about it.

Who used the term deeply offensive? The defense of the indefensible seems common here.

Futureman
Originally posted by Switch 07
Quit bitching.

That seems a very general stereotype.

Robtard
Who used the term deeply offensive? The defense of the indefensible seems common here.

So you don't find them offensive, yet you "can't get over them". Odd, no?

Time for a new account.

SelphieT
There will always be discrimination everywhere, no matter how much you don't want to admit it, or how much you want it to go away. As long as we are all different, and are all of different races, there will always be some dick thinking he is better than another.

Don't take it personally when someone is hopefully joking. You usually can tell. But if they aren't, report it.

And it isn't always black people that are discriminated.

Robtard
Originally posted by SelphieT

And it isn't always black people that are discriminated.

So true... Gypsies get it far worse in here.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Robtard

I'm new to Vermont, but I've noticed a few white people say the "N" word a few times, which I have to say did piss me off. They probably only feel like they can use it because they are in an area where there are no minorities.

I'm from Nebraska, and there is a growing population there of Hispanics. Lots of people are stupid, and think all Hispanics are Mexican, and there was a lot of discrimination there too for them. And this pisses me off, being El Salvadoran, and having jackasses come up to me, thinking Mexico is the only place where Hispanics come from.

Futureman

All minorities suffer from the majority. Anonymity just makes it easier for people to spout rhetoric people would not dare spout in real life. I have to ask though why gypsies? As I have never met one in real life.

anaconda
nah try living in Arkansas, they dont really give a **** who hears the words they say and there are some pretty sheet wearing dudes down there

SelphieT
Originally posted by anaconda
nah try living in Arkansas, they dont really give a **** who hears the words they say and there are some pretty sheet wearing dudes down there

It's really sad, those stupid racist bastards. And it's so unfortunate for their children, raised up to be just as ignorant.

Robtard
Originally posted by SelphieT
I'm new to Vermont, but I've noticed a few white people say the "N" word a few times, which I have to say did piss me off. They probably only feel like they can use it because they are in an area where there are no minorities.

I'm from Nebraska, and there is a growing population there of Hispanics. Lots of people are stupid, and think all Hispanics are Mexican, and there was a lot of discrimination there too for them. And this pisses me off, being El Salvadoran, and having jackasses come up to me, thinking Mexico is the only place where Hispanics come from.

You'll find that sort of behavior just about anywhere, even in "minority" areas.

That's due to ignorance, I have a Spanish name and am fluent in Spanish, though I'm caucasian; I've recieved the "You speak Spanish? You must be Mexican" approach countless times, more so when I was younger. It seems people are catching on that Spanish isn't a Mexican invention and there are Spanish speaking countries besides Mexico, south of the border.

Futureman

Then when tackled on it, they will use the "i'm only joking" defense.

SelphieT
You'll find that sort of behavior just about anywhere, even in "minority" areas.

That's due to ignorance, I have a Spanish name and am fluent in Spanish, though I'm caucasian; I've recieved the "You speak Spanish? You must be Mexican" approach countless times, more so when I was younger, it seems people are catching on.

Ah, I'm quite the opposite. For example, when I went bleach blonde, everyone who knew I was Hispanic, said I looked caucasion, for I have very pale, fair skin. And sadly, I'm not fluent in Spanish like I should be, for my mother didn't teach me while I was a baby, like most Hispanic mothers should.

I think people are catching on more to being less racist with blacks, but more racist with Hispanics now, specifically Mexicans, because of the "border problem".

Quiero Mota
That seems a very general stereotype.

But it isn't all that far from the truth is it?

Futureman
So you don't find them offensive, yet you "can't get over them". Odd, no?

Time for a new account.

I can't get over the stupidity in such jokes. They don't offend. What are you talking about.

Bicnarok

Futureman
Originally posted by Bicnarok

As for humor, come on, theres all sorts of jokes about every race, why do some black people have such a chip on their shoulder.

Iv got lots of black friends and they have no problem taking the micky out of me and vice versa-

I think you answer your own question.

anaconda
and since when havent Spanish been caucasian?

yet when it is the other way around its kind of ok, bloody hypocrisy

Robtard

I didn't say they were (I am 1/2)... if you followed the dialog between Selphie and I, you would have seen I was referring to people thinking Spanish(speaking)=Mexican as a default.

Futureman
I didn't say they were (I am 1/2)... if you followed the dialog between Selphie and I, you would have seen was referrign to people thinking Spanish=Mexican.

You can't see the wood for the trees in your actions. Your typos speak volumes.

anaconda
but they are

this kind of imply that Spanish aint caucasian though, Spain and Spaniards/Spanish are caucasian

lord xyz
Even in jest, which I hope this post is. It's disturbing. Disturbing? Oh, ofcourse. Yes. Black people are always the victim, never us white folk. Dude, if you don't like racist jokes, ignore them. Don't ***** to us because you have a problem with it. It's your problem, we're an aspect of your life, if you make us one...and you can't change us. Either change yourself, leave, or tolerate us.

Futureman
Originally posted by lord xyz
Disturbing? Oh, ofcourse. Yes. Black people are always the victim, never us white folk. Dude, if you don't like racist jokes, ignore them. Don't ***** to us because you have a problem with it. It's your problem, we're an aspect of your life, if you make us one...and you can't change us. Either change yourself, leave, or tolerate us.

The same old lines, regurgitated over and over. None is as blind as he that will not see.

anaconda
and none are a victim more than the one who wants to be one

Robtard
You can't see the wood for the trees in your actions. Your typos speak volumes.

Nothing new, eh? smile

JacopeX
All minorities suffer from the majority. Anonymity just makes it easier for people to spout rhetoric people would not dare spout in real life. thumb up

Futureman
Nothing new, eh? smile
Fear of those wno are different to the majority will never be new. It is a sad age old thing.

dadudemon

Since when have Spanish peoples EVER been Caucasians? Spanish peoples are HISPANIC not Caucasians.

I think you are confusing terms. Spanish peoples are Caucasoids but they are not Caucasians. Look it up and then you will have your answers.

Robtard
Fear of those wno are different to the majority will never be new. It is a sad age old thing.

You know, if you're going to point out a person's "typos" as an insult, it's best not to make them when replying back to that person. Just a thought. smile

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Since when have Spanish peoples EVER been Caucasians? Spanish peoples are HISPANIC not Caucasians.

I think you are confusing terms. Spanish peoples are Caucasoids but they are not Caucasians. Look it up and then you will have your answers.

You may be wrong there... Spaniards generally are Caucasians, the term "Hispanic" was used on the Central and South Americans the Spanish conquered. I believe "Hispanic", historically means "of/belonging to Spain".

Futureman
You know, if you're going to point out a person's "typos" as an insult, it's best not to make them when replying back to that person. Just a though. smile

I see what you're trying to do there. It's all about context though. wink

Schecter
oh joy

*grabs bucket*

JacopeX

I think you are confusing terms. Spanish peoples are Caucasoids but they are not Caucasians. Look it up and then you will have your answers. Wrong.

The Spanish are not Hispanics. They are considered Europeans due to it's location however. I hate it when some arrogant person calls me Spanish because I speak it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I tend to correct their flawed statements though. SO I feel much better! big grin

lord xyz
The same old lines, regurgitated over and over. None is as blind as he that will not see. You mean you.

chithappens
Jokes about race comes from the understanding of what a race "is" or "should be like."

For example, the cannon of media would tell you that poor white people do not exist. Now I assume we would all agree that's not true. It also seems to leave out Native Americans altogether. Hispanics are mostly illegal immigrants or gangsters out of Cali and Florida. Asians are hard working and tend to do well in Academia.

That's what the stereotypes are and that's what people get their biases from.

Jokes can only go so far. Some white people on here have taken the whole "it's only words" thing too far on many occasions. Making monkey jokes and saying people can't read is not always a funny thing to say, and since there are those members who really embrace those ideas it can be kinda odd.

Minorities have done it on here too, but the only constant minority I see doing it is FOTN. I can go so far before it bothers me, but shit like this:

Disturbing? Oh, ofcourse. Yes. Black people are always the victim, never us white folk. Dude, if you don't like racist jokes, ignore them. Don't ***** to us because you have a problem with it. It's your problem, we're an aspect of your life, if you make us one...and you can't change us. Either change yourself, leave, or tolerate us.

... should never come from anyone's mouth. Ultimatums just piss folks off.

FOTN plays the victim. I tend to not say much unless it is just way out of bounds.

There is no guideline for this sort of thing, but know that once you say it in a public forum that not everyone has the same understanding of your words that you do so articulate yourself carefully.

JacopeX
Dude, if you don't like racist jokes, ignore them. Don't ***** to us because you have a problem with it. no

lord xyz

I think you are confusing terms. Spanish peoples are Caucasoids but they are not Caucasians. Look it up and then you will have your answers. lol white people can't speak Spanish.

You may be wrong there... Spaniards generally are Caucasians, the term "Hispanic" was used on the Central and South Americans the Spanish conquered. I believe "Hispanic", historically means "of/belonging to Spain". lol Spaniards are white.

Geez, America is stupid. Robtard and Jacope aren't as stupid, or at all, just a little confused.

Spanish people aren't white. See their skin? It's brown. They are like a mix of Arabic and European. Not really white. Though, to be fair, their are white people that live in Spain and speak Spanish, however, Spanish people actually came from Arabia. That is why in Ancient times, the religion was Islam.

Futureman
Originally posted by chithappens
Jokes about race comes from the understanding of what a race "is" or "should be like."

For example, the cannon of media would tell you that poor white people do not exist. Now I assume we would all agree that's not true. It also seems to leave out Native Americans altogether. Hispanics are mostly illegal immigrants or gangsters out of Cali and Florida. Asians are hard working and tend to do well in Academia.

Jokes can only go so far. Some white people on here have taken the whole "it's only words" thing too far on many occasions. Making monkey jokes and saying people can't read is not always a funny thing to say, and since there are those members who really embrace those ideas it can be kinda odd.

Minorities have done it on here too, but the only constant minority I see doing it is FOTN. I can go so far before it bothers me, but shit like this:

FOTN plays the victim. I tend to not say much unless it is just way out of bounds.

There is no guideline for this sort of thing, but know that once you say it in a public forum that not everyone has the same understanding of your words that you do so articulate yourself carefully.

A very well thought out post. thumb up

dadudemon

chithappens
LOL Pwn

Schecter
pwned himself for siting wiki erm

lord xyz
Roman Republic?

Originally posted by JacopeX
no Originally posted by chithappens

There is no guideline for this sort of thing, but know that once you say it in a public forum that not everyone has the same understanding of your words that you do so articulate yourself carefully. Making a point. You must have misread.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Schecter
pwned himself for siting wiki erm

you pwned yourself by spelling it "siting".

Also, I cited dictionary.com specifically for the wiki haters. Nice try though... big grin

chithappens
Don't ***** to us because you have a problem with it. It's your problem, we're an aspect of your life, if you make us one...and you can't change us. Either change yourself, leave, or tolerate us.

How can you misread that?

lord xyz
How can you misread that? First, lets answer how it can be a ultimatum.

Schecter
you pwned yourself by spelling it "siting".

Also, I cited dictionary.com specifically for the wiki haters. Nice try though... big grin

failx2. now go flunk out of college with your info finding skillz

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by JacopeX
Wrong.

The Spanish are not Hispanics. They are considered Europeans due to it's location however. I hate it when some arrogant person calls me Spanish because I speak it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I tend to correct their flawed statements though. SO I feel much better! big grin

Yes they are. The term you're looking for is Latino, which is a person from Latin America. Like tu y yo, vato.

Tu no sabe nada, guey.

chithappens

lord xyz

Devil King
I was not aware of the first definition. May I have a source to confirm this?

The two are practically the same.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Devil King
The two are practically the same. ...Obviously not. The words are very different.

Few differences: No. 2 uses the word "threat", No. 2 uses the word "penalty".

Schecter
notice the word "practically"

dadudemon
failx2. now go flunk out of college with your info finding skillz

I don't want to end up on ignore again because I value your input so...

I fail majorly because I retaliated on your comments against me by pointing out a simple spelling mistake. I fail because I planned ahead when with my citations by including something other than Wikipedia as a source of information. I also fail because it took 3 minutes to make that cited post because there were plenty of sources for why I was right.

Did I miss anything or I have a failed at life in general?

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Yes they are. The term you're looking for is Latino, which is a person from Latin America. Like tu y yo, vato.

Tu no sabe nada, guey.

Bingo...I was going to let him "discover" that information for himself with the references I cited but you response works just as well.

Also, Chithappens, I thought you post was good as well.

Devil King
...Obviously not. The words are very different.

Few differences: No. 2 uses the word "threat", No. 2 uses the word "penalty".

Right. But, both imply a process that leads to an end result.

chithappens

My bad.

Dictionary.com

dadudemon
Looks like dictionary.com to me.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ultimatum

Schecter
I don't want to end up on ignore again because I value your input so...

I fail majorly because I retaliated on your comments against me by pointing out a simple spelling mistake. I fail because I planned ahead when with my citations by including something other than Wikipedia as a source of information. I also fail because it took 3 minutes to make that cited post because there were plenty of sources for why I was right.

Did I miss anything or I have a failed at life in general?

Bingo...I was going to let him "discover" that information for himself with the references I cited but you response works just as well.

Also, Chithappens, I thought you post was good as well.

no, you failed x2

1-citing wiki as a source
2-citing an encyclopedia as a source

and i forgot

3-being a spelling nazi

chithappens
no, you failed x2

2-citing a dictionary as a source

and i forgot

3-being a spelling nazi

1 - I can see, a little bit.

2 - huh?

3 - Not really a huge deal

Schecter
i meant 'encyclopedia'. *edited* my bad. and spelling nazism is a big deal. spelling nazis should be raped and burned alive.

Zeal Ex Nihilo

Go back to the jungle.

chithappens
i meant 'encyclopedia'. *edited* my bad. and spelling nazism is a big deal. spelling nazis should be raped and burned alive.

Ok, encyclopedia I can see more.

Yeah spelling is semi important. I use spell check all the time LOL

chithappens

dadudemon
no, you failed x2

2-citing an encyclopedia as a source

and i forgot

3-being a spelling nazi

Wiki is generally a great place for information. However, there are people out there who are like, "nuh uh!! Wiki is all BS because it is written by people and shouldn't be cited!!!" So I cited dictionary.com as a source for the definition of a word...hmmmm, imagine that, dictionary.com defining a word to resolve a debate on the definition of a word.

But whatever dude, you are always right and I obviously failed.

I ONLY corrected you because you thought it important to point out a supposed failure. Misspelling "cited" is a much bigger failure than citing a source such as Wikipedia for the definition of a word.

Devil King
I dunno, I'd think you could use wiki as a dictionary.

anaconda
and Norwegians or Scandinavians just like Spain or Hispanics(as in European Hispanics) are considered as caucacians
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/caucasian

A caucasoid is a part/member of the caucasian racical clasification

lord xyz
Right. But, both imply a process that leads to an end result. K.

dadudemon
and Norwegians or Scandinavians just like Spain or Hispanics(as in European Hispanics) are considered as caucacians
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/caucasian

No where does it say Hispanics are Caucasians. Find a different source.

A caucasoid is a part/member of the caucasian racical clasification

You have that backwards.

Generally, anthropologists classify all races under Caucasoids, Mongoloids, and Negroids.

Where do you think Caucasians, American Indians, and Hispanics fall under? That's right, Caucasoid. Are Caucasians Hispanics? No. Are Hispanics Caucasians? No. Are Hispanics Caucasoids? Generally but some Hispanics have Negroid ancestry as well.

This is how it is. Deal with it and move on.

Robtard
Listen fcknuts in here who think Spaniards aren't Caucasians by and large.

"Ethnic groups: composite of Mediterranean and Nordic types"

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/print/sp.html

Book Mediterraneans and e(specially) Nords are grouped as Caucasoids. Der, duh, der.

Have any of you been to Spain, do you know any Spaniards? Guess what, they ****ing "Whitey" for the most part.

dadudemon
Listen fcknuts in here who think Spaniards aren't Caucasians...

"Ethnic groups: composite of Mediterranean and Nordic types"

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/print/sp.html

Book Mediterraneans and e(specially) Nords are grouped as Caucasoids. Der, duh, der.

Not all Caucasoids are Caucasians. I've addressed that already.

So the next time my wife goes to fill out that form that asks

"Race: Caucasian, Hispanic, Black, etc"

She should put caucasian down?

Exactly.

Robtard
Not all Caucasoids are Caucasians. I've addressed that already.

So the next time my wife goes to fill out that form that asks

"Race: Caucasian, Hispanic, Black, etc"

She should put caucasian down?

Exactly.

Isn't the word "Caucasoid" divered from "Caucasian"?

She can put whatever she likes, it's not a legal requirement.

Regardless, Spaniards of Spanish ancestry are considered "Caucasians". I know that "Hispanic" is currently applied to Spain, but that is because it is was Spanish derived. There's Central/South American's who do not like the word "Hispanic", because of the "belonging to Spain" implication it was associated with.

chithappens

Regardless, Spaniards of Spanish ancestry are considered "Caucasians".

We can leave it at that.

dadudemon
Isn't the word "Caucasoid" divered from "Caucasian"?

She can put whatever she likes, it's not a legal requirement.

Regardless, Spaniards of Spanish ancestry are considered "Caucasians". I know that "Hispanic" is currently applied to Spain, but that is because it is was Spanish derived. There's Central American's who do not like the word "Hispanic", because of the "belonging to Spain" implication it was associated with.

Really? I want to see a legitamate anthropological source stating that. I have searched and not found it.

However, ther original argument was not whether or not Spaniards are caucasian, but whether or not hispanics are caucasians. (Between JacopX and I.)

True that Spaniards are European but they are also Hispanic.

Robtard
We can leave it at that.

I personally don't find it offensive and I have no problem someone calling me Hispanic instead of Caucasian. But people posting "facts" that are incorrect results in me posting my "facts".

Really though, with the ease of travelling and all the mixing going on, who in the hell knows that they are anyways, why not just say "human".

lil bitchiness
My i.p. is an American i.p.

Nnoo..

Devil King
I just talked to my best friend on IM. I asked him about his opinion on the discussion. This is what he had to say:

Robtard

Devil King
Really? I want to see a legitamate anthropological source stating that. I have searched and not found it.

It's not anthropological, but my birth cirtificate says I'm "caucasian". But, a former black co-worker's certificate stated that he was "negroid".

Robtard
I just talked to my best friend on IM. I asked him about his opinion on the discussion. This is what he had to say:

Lies, you don't have any friends.

Devil King
Lies, you don't have any friends.

Certainly none that speak Spanish. YUCK!

Robtard
Certainly none that speak Spanish. YUCK!

Ouch... that hurt.

Devil King
WELL! What do you expect?!? Dey Tuk 'r jhabs!

Futureman
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Nnoo..

Yes. smile

My i.p. is in west New York where I live. It is 64.118.87.103 I have nothing to hide.

dadudemon
Yes. smile

My i.p. is in west New York where I live. It is 64.118.87.103 I have nothing to hide.

Dude, I just hacked your computer with your IP address. I looked through your registry and I see lots of porn.

Sicko.

Anyway,

Under the "super class" Caucasoids there is Hispanic, Caucasians, Arabs, etc.

There are three "super classes"

Caucasoids, Mongoloid, and Negroid.

"Hispanic" has already been defined. "Caucasian" has been defined.

Under the Caucasoid classification, Hispanic are not the same as Caucasoids.

Are we done now? Am I right?

Robtard
Yes, you win!

P.S. What sort of porn did you find? I bet it's Furry stuff.

dadudemon
Yes, you win!

GREAT!!! Now I can hang out with AC.

P.S. What sort of porn did you find? I bet it's Furry stuff.

Foot stuff, clown stuff, and some really really obscure Norwegian stuff.

Futureman
Dude, I just hacked your computer with your IP address. I looked through your registry and I see lots of porn.

Sicko.

Anyway,

No you didn't and no I haven't. Black men don't need porn. We are sexual chocolate, as the great Otis Redding sang, "I'm a love man baby".

It's a brothers thang.... wink

Robtard
No you didn't and no I haven't. Black men don't need porn. We are sexual chocolate, as the great Otis Redding sang, "I'm a love man baby".

What, too much and you'll get a stomach ache, diarrhea and gas?

dadudemon

Oh okay...lemme guess, it isn't yours. Is your Grandma looking at porn on your computer or something? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Futureman
Oh okay...lemme guess, it isn't yours. Is your Grandma looking at porn on your computer or something? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think it's more your fantasy. You want to imagine a blackman has porn on his computer. Why don't you post a screen shot of my desktop.

Schecter
I think it's more your fantasy. You want to imagine a blackman has porn on his computer. Why don't you post a screen shot of my desktop.

http://www.urbanlinkz.com/events/urbgrl218.jpg

BackFire

Hahahaha.

Futureman

That would be a hotlink. Fine back on da sista thumb up

Quiero Mota

Not really.

Alliance
Originally posted by Switch 07

Sorry, but what comedy isn't racist, sexist, or personally demeaning in some way?

anaconda

dadudemon

chithappens
Originally posted by Alliance
Sorry, but what comedy isn't racist, sexist, or personally demeaning in some way?

That is actually a great question

Creshosk
My i.p. is an American i.p. sly

More accurate for you to say:
"The i.p. the site sees is an american i.p., it's not my i.p. since I've masked mine, but it is an american i.p. thgat the site sees none the less."

How ya been man?

Creshosk
http://www.unlikelymoose.com/images/more/sammy/SAMMY15a.jpg

dadudemon
Originally posted by Creshosk

OMG! Evidence! Hide it away!

anaconda
you right it aint in use anymore but under the old use Spaniard was caucasians just like Scandinavian was labeled as caucasian, Caucasoids are just another name for caucasians, it covers the same geographical areas as the caucasian label did, and in there we find Spain. Now a days though we see a lot of interacial couplings together with immigrants to countries geting children in their new homeland, so to label areas as being just one racial type will be wrong at present time. And in 100 years or maybe more we have probably have to quit the racial identification for good since the world turns more and more into a melting pot. And thats the way it should be we are all human beings and thats all that should count

yeah but in a country were groups dress in white sheets and use share ignorance to make a point the above quoting aint really a surprise.
so does a lot of scandinavian this proves what actually?

Devil King
OMG! What the hell happened to his face?

I'm serious. You could land a moon rover in those pores!

SpearofDestiny
Trees = public transportation laughing laughing out loud hysterical

OMFGGGGGGG LOLZ - i feel guilty now but...ROTFLMOAAA LOLZ LOZLZLZOZ RAPE BUTT SECKS LOLZZZZ

dd

8======D

dd

laughing

hysterical

Pandemoniac
Race-specific jokes are just mostly based on the (exaggerated) behaviour and habits of a minority of the ridiculed race. Also, and by that, they're often based on ignorance and a false idea of supremacy. Doesn't means there is some truth in them, but by that every race deserves the same amount of insults, as we all have our stand out bad apples.

SpearofDestiny
LOL RACISM

Robtard

You silly fat British bastard...

dadudemon
you right it aint in use anymore but under the old use Spaniard was caucasians just like Scandinavian was labeled as caucasian, Caucasoids are just another name for caucasians, it covers the same geographical areas as the caucasian label did, and in there we find Spain. Now a days though we see a lot of interacial couplings together with immigrants to countries geting children in their new homeland, so to label areas as being just one racial type will be wrong at present time. And in 100 years or maybe more we have probably have to quit the racial identification for good since the world turns more and more into a melting pot. And thats the way it should be we are all human beings and thats all that should count

I have already shown you a reference that shows the possibility that Europe has incorrectly used "Caucasian" and this would explain why you believe what you believe. Making this distinguishment is not racist; this is anthropological.

yeah but in a country were groups dress in white sheets and use share ignorance to make a point the above quoting aint really a surprise.

Riiiiiiiight...because all American Anthropologists are members of the KKK and the entire rest of the world doesn't have any racists in it.

so does a lot of scandinavian this proves what actually?

It means that more frequently Hispanics than other classifications, Hispanics are mixed with Negroids. Nothing wrong with it being that way...I wanted to make that point because someone know it all might have wanted to make the point.

Yes, I really can't think of any of the big three that are not mixed. In fact, a Caucasoid/Negroid person may mix with a Mongoloid. Like you said, one big melting pot.

However, that will not chance the fact that anthropologists will stop classifying humans because they study peoples of the past as well as the present.

anaconda
and I showed you that the anthropological caucasoid is just another way of saying caucasian they are synonyms quit using one for the other, another name used for caucasoid is europoid.......the latter sound more like some lame currency

Not all but some are.
point is in the States they are good at making up their own view on stuff for no particular reason. Why should a classification like caucasian differ in the US?
Caucasoid refers to people of European origin the nordic(,Scandinavia, Baltic, Germany, France, Britain) the mediterranean( Southern France, Spain, Italy , Egyptians, Semites, Persians, Afghans and some Indians)and the Alpine (extends from the Mediterranean to Asia)

the origin of Hispanic is the tribes that lived on the Iberian peninsula, (many theories claim that we all came from Africa so we all probably are Negroids if you gonna be all technical about it). Point is that even before the Americas was settled by Europeans Hispanics was used towards those who lived on the Iberian peninsula Today it is probably mostly used in referring to Spanish speaking people from the south of the US border, west indies and or Spanish speaking people with descent from the same area mentioned earlier i

agree with you here

KidRock

lawl, good joke..but we all know you guys dont know how to use the internet.

dadudemon
and I showed you that the anthropological caucasoid is just another way of saying Caucasians they are synonyms quit using one for the other, another name used for caucasoid is europoid.......the latter sound more like some lame currency

And I told that that definition is not completely correct because Caucasoid is a super class and Caucasians is a class inside of Caucasoid...okay wait...that is wrong. Caucasian is a common term that is misused by Americans and Europeans. So is "Hispanic"..."Hispanic" is a common term that anthropologists don't use either and if they do, it is only to put things in layman's terms.

Not all but some are.
point is in the States they are good at making up their own view on stuff for no particular reason. Why should a classification like Caucasians differ in the US?

That's an easy question to answer. The terms were used to separate where all the immigrants are coming from. The US stopped using the term "Hispanic" officially in 2003 I believe. However, they were official distinguished terms that were specifically mutually exclusive.

Caucasoid refers to people of European origin the nordic(,Scandinavia, Baltic, Germany, France, Britain) the mediterranean( Southern France, Spain, Italy , Egyptians, Semites, Persians, Afghans and some Indians)and the Alpine (extends from the Mediterranean to Asia)

Fact of the matter is...we have determined why I said that Caucasians are not Hispanics. Europeans improperly used the term "Caucasian" and Americans use the word Caucasian to specifically exclude Hispanics. I have already mentioned the US's non-use of "Hispanic".

Here are all of the Caucasoid sub-races.

http://racialreality.110mb.com/subraces.html

the origin of Hispanic is the tribes that lived on the Iberian peninsula, (many theories claim that we all came from Africa so we all probably are Negroids if you gonna be all technical about it). Point is that even before the Americas was settled by Europeans Hispanics was used towards those who lived on the Iberian peninsula Today it is probably mostly used in referring to Spanish speaking people from the south of the US border, west indies and or Spanish speaking people with descent from the same area mentioned earlier i

I have already shown what Hispanic means. In the same reference, one could have seen that Latino is another classification to distinguish those in the Americas from the Spaniards.

agree with you here

And I agreed fully with the melting pot comment....sooooo, it looks like we still disagree on Hispanic and Caucasian word use.

Maybe we can meet in the middle and say that the US had to use a different common use of the word Caucasian because of immigration. Where do Spaniards fall under the Caucasoid group? I looked on the list and I couldn't really find a place for them under Caucasoid.

anaconda
on hispanic its probably cause due to the original use of the words groups of people have been added to that due to the colonisation of the Americas and so on. The original though, was people in today's Spain and Portugal. The Scandinavian use of the term hispanic translated into English is people of Spanish ancestry cool

the Mediterranean group/proper Mediterranean Proper: Short-statured, dolicho- and mesocephalic form found in Spain , Portugal, the western Mediterranean islands, and to some extent in North Africa, southern Italy, and other Mediterranean borderlands. Its purest present-day racial nucleus is without doubt Arabia. Most of the Cappadocian, isolated in the skeletal material, seems to have been absorbed into the western Mediterranean variety after its early Metal Age migration, while that which remained in Asia Minor became assimilated into the Dinaric and Armenoid. It still appears, however, among individuals in its original form, and is particularly common among Oriental Jews.

Dexter_Morgan
sly

More accurate for you to say:
"The i.p. the site sees is an american i.p., it's not my i.p. since I've masked mine, but it is an american i.p. thgat the site sees none the less."

Witchcraft? (scared)The paranoia. Imagine he might be someone "respected" on this forum laughing. How is such a thing possible. He could be anyone on this forum, couldn't he? confused

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Dexter_Morgan
Witchcraft? (scared)The paranoia. Imagine he might be someone "respected" on this forum laughing. How is such a thing possible. He could be anyone on this forum, couldn't he? confused
Shut up, Whirly.

Dexter_Morgan
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Shut up, Whirly.

I am not Whirly. I am in Canada. My i.p. is 64.15.157.49

smile

Creshosk
I studied in England for some time. My i.p. is an American i.p.
Yes. smile

smile

You really need to develop these socks of yours better and keep the idiosyncrasies separate.

Pointing out the region of your ip address only further highlights that it is not what you're claiming it to be. It comes off as an attempt to deliberatly point out a seperation from what your actual ip is.

In fact even knowing the region associated with your ip pretty much indicates quite a bit of thought into your ip. and if you were telling the truth there would be no reason for it.

Robtard
You really need to develop these socks of yours better and keep the idiosyncrasies separate.

LoL... like that will ever happen. He does occasionally have a semi-funny one though.

Devil King
What pointless debate?

Zeal Ex Nihilo

smile
Maybe Whirly lives in Canada.

(DID I JUST BLOW YOUR F*CKING MIND?)

Futureman
Not all Americans are stupid, please don't judge us by KMC

dadudemon
on hispanic its probably cause due to the original use of the words groups of people have been added to that due to the colonisation of the Americas and so on. The original though, was people in today's Spain and Portugal. The Scandinavian use of the term hispanic translated into English is people of Spanish ancestry cool

I agree with you there. Sounds correct to me. smile

the Mediterranean group/proper Mediterranean Proper: Short-statured, dolicho- and mesocephalic form found in Spain , Portugal, the western Mediterranean islands, and to some extent in North Africa, southern Italy, and other Mediterranean borderlands. Its purest present-day racial nucleus is without doubt Arabia. Most of the Cappadocian, isolated in the skeletal material, seems to have been absorbed into the western Mediterranean variety after its early Metal Age migration, while that which remained in Asia Minor became assimilated into the Dinaric and Armenoid. It still appears, however, among individuals in its original form, and is particularly common among Oriental Jews.

But look at the pattern of how the author introduces each subset. He tells us where they originally came from and then tells us where they are today. The group you listed came from Spain, Portugal, the western Mediterranean Islands, etc. Then he says "its purest present-day racial nucleus is without doubt Arabia." That tells me that, though this people originated in that area, they migrated and became the people of the Arabias...not Spain or the surrounding areas he listed. So this isn't the correct people for Spain/Portugal. So which groups of Caucasoids are the ancestors of Spain?
I couldn't find it on the list.

Is it possible that I was wrong the whole time and Hispanics aren't Caucasoids at all and they belong to one of the other groups? Surely not because this is an anthropological classification and the Spanish/Portuguese people have similar skull structure to just about every other Caucasoid people but not Mongoloid or Negroid.

Wait..

Isn't all of this anthropological nomenclature antiquated?

Mišt
Yes. smile

According to http://www.ip-adress.com its in California. smile

IP address : 64.118.87.103
IP address country: flag United States
IP address state: California
IP address city: Oakhurst

Dexter_Morgan
I just looked it up using your link and it said New York.

Sorry, looks like he's right.

cyber tuff guy!
I looked it up to and it said New York as well.

Bardock42
I think everyone should be allowed to say ******.

Schecter
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think everyone should be allowed to say ******.

****** please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.