Orochimaru VS Kisame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Haruhi
They decide to fight. Who wins?

Fight takes place in a forest, near a river. (Gives both character some form of terrain advantage)

Orochimaru cannot summon the kages to do his bidding.

Warmonger
Hard to judge without Kisame shwoign hsi abilities but I imagine Orochimaru would win this match up.

Remindme
It's pretty much impossible to judge accurately until Kisame shows us his real stuff

I'd guess Kisame though.

However, from what we've currently seen, Orochimaru wins

Violent2Dope
Kisame. Why? Cause he is faster(F*ck yes), stronger, more brutal, a better swordsman, and has gills. smile Oro on the other hand has powerful Ninjutsu and has more variety.

Magee
Since when was Kisame fast, if any thing that big sword of his seems to slow him down. I have no doubt Orochimaru could take the win but we really havent seen any thing from Kisame so yea Orochimaru will win until we see what he can really do.

Haruhi
Kisame has some pretty badass water jutsu, too. And since they're by a river, he has nearly endless ammo for the various water jutsus he can do.

Blax_Hydralisk
Mos def. As far as waters involved, Kisame can't really be beaten, at least from what we've seen so far.

Remindme
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Mos def. As far as waters involved, Kisame can't really be beaten, at least from what we've seen so far.

If only Haku survived, could have turned it into an Ice turf stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
Haku was okay.. but he annoyed me. I'm glad Naruto gave him the beat down, and indirectly put Sasuke in his place as Naruto's inferior.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Magee
Since when was Kisame fast, if any thing that big sword of his seems to slow him down. I have no doubt Orochimaru could take the win but we really havent seen any thing from Kisame so yea Orochimaru will win until we see what he can really do. Kisame can be compared to Might Guy in speed, who is VERY fast.

Warmonger
Kisame is definetly fast, but I think he isn't any faster than Oro. also Oro seems really difficult to damage in the way that Kisame deals damage.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Warmonger
Kisame is definetly fast, but I think he isn't any faster than Oro. also Oro seems really difficult to damage in the way that Kisame deals damage. I take it you mean melee. Also, Oro IMO is not that fast compared to Might Guy or Kisame, he specializes in Ninjutsu and variety of secret techniques. As for how Kisame would hurt him, he could use his sword to not only attack Oro, but drain his Chakra if he had the chance, and combining his superior strength and IMO speed, he would debilitate him. Not to mention his powerful water jutsus.

King Kandy
The 2nd Hokage was pretty damn good at water Jutsu, he could maybe hold his own against Kisame in that area.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by King Kandy
The 2nd Hokage was pretty damn good at water Jutsu, he could maybe hold his own against Kisame in that area. Thread starter specified the Hokages can't be summoned.

Magee
Kisame has no real great speed wtf are you talking about? Because he had a fight with Gai he is now incredibley fast? He couldnt react when he opened the gates Kisame is far from gifted in the speed department.

Violent2Dope
Kisame has no real great speed wtf are you talking about? Because he had a fight with Gai he is now incredibley fast? He couldnt react when he opened the gates Kisame is far from gifted in the speed department. So many things wrong with this, first of all, who the f*ck CAN react when somone like Gai opens SIX gates? Also Kisame in that form was a clone with 30% Chakra as the real thing. He is shown to be around Gai's speed. What about Oro's "phenomenol" speed? Also, before I forget, Kisame has more chakra as well, 30% of his chakra is about as much as a Kyuubi enhanced Naruto. smile

Magee
The percentage of chakra wouldnt affect his speed. There was no speed involved in that fight until Gai released the gates I just have no idea why you think Kisame is super fast. Kyubi enhanced naruto ranges from borrowing its chakra, one tailed and up to four tails, bit of a vauge comparison.

Hidden Lotus
sharkboy ftw yes

Violent2Dope
The percentage of chakra wouldnt affect his speed. There was no speed involved in that fight until Gai released the gates I just have no idea why you think Kisame is super fast. Kyubi enhanced naruto ranges from borrowing its chakra, one tailed and up to four tails, bit of a vauge comparison. Chakra affects everything ninja do, strength and speed. He was running quickly even while burrowing underground with his sword, that shows speed as well. I was talkin bout the Naruto that Neiji fought, which is still more chakra than most can match.

Remindme
only being at 30% does affect your speed, take a look at the Itachi fight, you honestly think Itachi would get him by THAT?

Magee
Proof? I don't see why not although it would just turn out to be replacement or kage bunshin.

leonheartmm
lmao. kisame has nothing on urochimaru. he was afraid of going up against jiraya and seems to be afrai of itachi. he isnt in the same league as uro.

Magee
Some one with sense. Although Itachi didnt want to fight him either but seemed to easily beat Orochimaru...

Remindme
Some one with sense. Although Itachi didnt want to fight him either but seemed to easily beat Orochimaru...

Easily beat Orochimaru? I though he just stopped the soul transfer thing, and i didn't think that was the same as fighting

Magee
When did Itachi stop the soul transfer? I cant remember but I just have the pic in my head of Oro bowing to Itachi remarking on the power of his eyes. Orochimaru even admits Itachi is stronger than him.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Remindme
Easily beat Orochimaru? I though he just stopped the soul transfer thing, and i didn't think that was the same as fighting he also cut off Orochi's hand.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lmao. kisame has nothing on urochimaru. he was afraid of going up against jiraya and seems to be afrai of itachi. he isnt in the same league as uro. Itachi didn't want to fight Jiraiya either, and Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru. A>B>C logic doesn't work, don't use it. Oh, and Kisame isn't afraid of Itachi, he doesn't act like it, he respects Itachi, there is a difference.

leonheartmm
no, he is afraid of itachi. remember how itachi threatened him if he went overboard at konoha against asuma and kurenai. he said sumthing like "it wont bee forgiven" very menacingly. also, itachi is very collected and the only reason he did not want to fight jiraya was because it would be UNNECESSARY and putting themselves in danger. this can be seen by the fact that itachi was surprised and annoyed that he had to use tsukiyomi twice as well as amaterasu. still he didnt use them against jiraya because "they did not go there to start a war". A>B>C logic does generally work with naruto. ofcourse their are exceptions if ur not looking at the big picture.

Accel
Originally posted by leonheartmm
no, he is afraid of itachi. remember how itachi threatened him if he went overboard at konoha against asuma and kurenai. he said sumthing like "it wont bee forgiven" very menacingly.
How does any part of that mean Kisame was afraid of Itachi?

Remindme
Originally posted by Accel
How does any part of that mean Kisame was afraid of Itachi?

How do you not pick up on that?

I wouldn't go so far to say as Kisame's AFRAID of Itachi, but IMO it looks like Itachi makes him nervous

Accel
This is supposed to be a nervous Kisame?

Terryc250
Orochimaru wins, Orochimaru is atleast Jiraiya level, and i'm sure Jiraiya > Kisame

leonheartmm
oh, n btw, the bleach shyunpo esque drawing of the kisame clone vs gai, with the light/shifting outlines and flicker lines means they were fighting SUPERFAST indeed.

Hinaru
Kisame with his Samahada

psycho gundam
orochimaru is getting shaved

leonheartmm
bah, uro will kill kisame just for kicks. i rather prefer kusanagi more than samehad.

123KID
it's sad as time goes on how he Legendary Sanin, originally around equal in power, became easily divided in people's eyes

not a person around who doesn't think Jiraiya can beat either Tsunade or Oro for the majority

because people say Itachi is above Oro but he didn't want to take on Jiraiya

but it's all pointless here Kisame is not on par with the Third Hokage in my eyes

Orochimaru wins this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.