Darth Nihilus v.s. Grom Hellscream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
They face off in a deserted castle.

Who wins?

Darth Extecute
I cant see Grom pull this trough..

Remindme
Lightsaber would cut through Gorehowl

Force Death

Force lightning

those are the facts that make Grom die horribly

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
They face off in a deserted castle.

Who wins? ........Are you serious? Nihilus could snap his neck by waving his hand!

Csdabest
^^^I wish we were on a rapsite So i can get on you every single time you say that. But i dont want to get reported. hahahaha

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Csdabest
^^^I wish we were on a rapsite So i can get on you every single time you say that. But i dont want to get reported. hahahaha This is the first time I have said it. Blax said it the other times.

Thiru
Originally posted by Remindme
Lightsaber would cut through Gorehowl

Force Death

those are the facts that make Grom die horribly Again theres no bull shit technique as force death

Utrigita
Grom getting Stomp

boriquaking55
Nihilus would stomp most wow characters with ease

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Nihilus would stomp most wow characters with ease

That's a cute dream you got right there.. Wanna tell us more about it?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Thiru
Again theres no bull shit technique as force death Well no shit. What would you have us call it, that one attack Nihilus does? If you have nuthin constructive to say, gtfo.

Also, DE, Nihilus could kill most of WoW with ease.

ThoraxeRMG
Darth Nihilus wins

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well no shit. What would you have us call it, that one attack Nihilus does? If you have nuthin constructive to say, gtfo.

Also, DE, Nihilus could kill most of WoW with ease.

Sure, most, but then again, most is far from all.. there are over a thousand worlds in the warcraft universe.. not many in those worlds are above Archimonde level.. so, he can take most, but he cant take the strongest..

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Sure, most, but then again, most is far from all.. there are over a thousand worlds in the warcraft universe.. not many in those worlds are above Archimonde level.. so, he can take most, but he cant take the strongest.. Well, he can't take people like the Old Gods or Sargeras for sure, unless he could indeed Force Kill them(Bite me).

Diamond Kisses
How does 'Force Kill' work? ermm

Thiru
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well no shit. What would you have us call it, that one attack Nihilus does? If you have nuthin constructive to say, gtfo.

Also, DE, Nihilus could kill most of WoW with ease. His "draining technique" then, and dont tell me to gtfo when you gave a ridiculous name to a force feat.

@ Diamond kissed,

It works when nihilus stripes a being off the force which will cause the being to die, then feeds on the death it causes

This paticular technique only works on those connected to the force.

So in this fight or any fight against a being not connected to the force the "force kill" technique (which v2k ridiculously named despite the fact that theres no "force kill"wink is totally useless

Burning thought
in any case ime sure Nihilius is likely to be able to use his force to smash up Grom

Diamond Kisses
His "draining technique" then, and dont tell me to gtfo when you gave a ridiculous name to a force feat.

@ Diamond kissed,

It works when nihilus stripes a being off the force which will cause the being to die, then feeds on the death it causes

This paticular technique only works on those connected to the force.

So in this fight or any fight against a being not connected to the force the "force kill" technique (which v2k ridiculously named despite the fact that theres no "force kill"wink is totally useless

COOL! big grin

Thanks hug

As for the fight, I am sure a lightsaber is more than enough to deal with Grom stick out tongue

Thiru
No problem.

As for the fight, nihilus could force choke him to death seeing that grom has no defence agaisnt the force

Utrigita
No problem.

As for the fight, nihilus could force choke him to death seeing that grom has no defence agaisnt the force

How does we know that the Force exist in Grom??? It sure doesn't in the Vong...

Diamond Kisses
I guess that depends on where they fight stick out tongue

If they fight in the Starwars universe, then Grom is screwed while if they fight in the Warcraft universe then Grom is screwed but not by the force smile

Utrigita
Because a battle is fought in the star wars universe doesn't mean that the character is vulnerable to the force...

But he is screwed no matter what...

Thiru
Originally posted by Utrigita
How does we know that the Force exist in Grom??? It sure doesn't in the Vong... It sure doesnt in droids at all yet we see them get annihilated. Vongs ARE on a different level of the force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.