Living Someone Else's Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Inside, most people strive to be the perfect person. But fail horribly, do some people feel that they are living someone else's life and they should live better by doing surgery and whatnot?

~Forever*Alone~
well ive never been a huge fan of myself, and wished i had a different upbringing, but im not sure wether that would really change who i am.

ive never wanted to change who i am on the outside though, despite the fact that im not the most atractive person.

Fëanor
We are what we make of ouselves through the eyes of others even when we deny that reasoning. You worry too much, son.

Mark Question
I'm pretty sure i was meant to have Hugh Hefner's life, not sure where i went wrong.

DigiMark007
I thought this was a Being John Malkovich type of scenario.

*disappointment*

debbiejo
I'll change it. Would you like to live the life of another person.

Better? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Diamonds
Originally posted by debbiejo
I'll change it. Would you like to live the life of another person.

Better? roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll answer this, it's easier to understand.
I wouldn't choose to live the life of another person. The only reason I would change my life would be so I could be happier, but I really don't think any human is completely happy; don't humans always find fault in something?
However, I would like to step outside myself for a day and see me as others do, so I could change to make myself a better person.

DigiMark007
I have this recurring idea of me "being" every person throughout history...retaining my own consciousness seperately, but experiencing all the things that others have as well. Sort of an amalgamated identity, where I become a composite Man (capitalized to represent all mankind) made up of the thoughts, memories, and abilities of literally everyone throughout history.

...which, strictly speaking, would likely drive me insane. But my musings aren't bounded by silly things like logic.

embarrasment

debbiejo
I'm a Gemini and I have never even thought that. blink

LOL

Storm
I like myself and feel satisfied with who I am. I tend to view myself as a capable person, and feel proud of my actions in most situations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.