Ganon Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Can Ganon take them all on?

Nightmare

Prince

Arthas Menethil(Pre-Fusion)

Ryu Hayabusa

Kratos

Zant

10 minutes rest between battles.

shin_gear
Nightmare alone owns him.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Can Ganon take them all on?

Nightmare

Prince

Arthas Menethil(Pre-Fusion)

Ryu Hayabusa

Kratos

Zant

10 minutes rest between battles. *Raises hand*Why the f*ck is Zant, who is PROVEN weaker than Ganon in every aspect, the last on the list? Hell, Ganon gave him those powers, he could just take them away lol. Is Ganon's invulnerability taken off.

Sol Valentine
Zant is just a bonus.

Yes his invunerability is taken off.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Zant is just a bonus.

Yes his invunerability is taken off. Ryu will give him problems. He is the one that is most likely to beat Ganon.

shin_gear
If Ryu's going to beat Ganon, Nightmare would run him over. no expression

Blax_Hydralisk
Ganon wins this ease. As noted by V2D, he has pulsating biceps and pectorals.

shin_gear
....okay

Blax_Hydralisk
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/13-1.gif

Terryc250
someone fix up the gauntlet order for sol valentine

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
If Ryu's going to beat Ganon, Nightmare would run him over. no expression A>B>C logic. Ganon is faster and much more versatile than NM, and can do that same area of effect thingy that NM does, and is also smarter.

Diamond Kisses
What makes you think he is smarter than NM?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
What makes you think he is smarter than NM? Is this Soul calibur's nightmare where his dialogue consists of "SOULS! COME TO ME!" or "BLOOD! DARKNESS!"

Does he really compare in intelligence to a wizard who managed to obtain immortality and constantly manipulates people into doing stupid things to help his evil schemes?

shin_gear
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/13-1.gif http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/evil200.gif

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
A>B>C logic. Ganon is faster and much more versatile than NM, and can do that same area of effect thingy that NM does, and is also smarter. Nightmare has the same ways of owning Ganon as Hayabusa does. If 'Busa is going to kill vulnerable Ganon with sword swipes, Nightmare would incinerate him from a distance. no expression

Blax_Hydralisk
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/13-1.gif

shin_gear
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/131B.gif

shin_gear

shin_gear
weep

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Creshosk
Does he really compare in intelligence to a wizard who managed to obtain immortality and constantly manipulates people into doing stupid things to help his evil schemes?

Expect Ganondorf has been killed in NES Zelda, A Link to the Past, and possibly Twilight Princess though that one was vague considering Link stabbed him directly in the chest, the Triforce of Power abandoned Ganondorf, his pupils faded, and his breathing stops.

Darkhalen
Hmmm If he prepares then yes but just about, then again Gannon always has a trick up his sleeve

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
You also forget NM is fuggin slow to Ganon, has a shorter sword(no shit, it's only 5'6"wink, and his blast took time to charge. Ganon can do the sumthin similar only faster.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Expect Ganondorf has been killed in NES Zelda, A Link to the Past, and possibly Twilight Princess though that one was vague considering Link stabbed him directly in the chest, the Triforce of Power abandoned Ganondorf, his pupils faded, and his breathing stops. NES and LttP Ganon was Classic Ganon, who is weaker. He didn't die in TP, I think he lost his connection to the physical realm when Zant snapped his own neck, or are you saying that even tho he looked and acted normal with said sword in chest, he died moments later from it anyway? I don't buy it. He took the MS to the heart, and was completely fine. Hell, even Ganon WITHOUT the ToP took the MS to the head in WW, didn't die at first, and was turned to stone, for all we know he is still alive.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
NES and LttP Ganon was Classic Ganon, who is weaker. He didn't die in TP, I think he lost his connection to the physical realm when Zant snapped his own neck, or are you saying that even tho he looked and acted normal with said sword in chest, he died moments later from it anyway? I don't buy it. He took the MS to the heart, and was completely fine. Hell, even Ganon WITHOUT the ToP took the MS to the head in WW, didn't die at first, and was turned to stone, for all we know he is still alive.

I said TP was vague in the fate of Ganondorf; did I not? The Triforce of Power abandoned Ganondorf with the Master Sword pierced him but yet before when Ganondorf was pierced the Triforce of Power strengthened him. We see Ganondorf breathing deeply and suddenly Zant's neck snaps and his pupils fade and his breathing stops.

And show proof that Ganon in NES and LttP was weaker then any other Ganon.

shin_gear
Ganon sucks!

Creshosk
Expect Ganondorf has been killed in NES Zelda, A Link to the Past, and possibly Twilight Princess though that one was vague considering Link stabbed him directly in the chest, the Triforce of Power abandoned Ganondorf, his pupils faded, and his breathing stops. That wasn't killing him that was sealing him away... Don't you find it funny that you listed multiple deaths?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Creshosk
That wasn't killing him that was sealing him away... Don't you find it funny that you listed multiple deaths?

NES and LttP was Link sealing Ganon away? Did you even play those games? Link shot Ganon with a Silver Arrow and he turns into a pile of dust. In the Zelda 2 Ganon's servants are trying to revive him.

And TP is debatable.

Creshosk
NES and LttP was Link sealing Ganon away? Did you even play those games? Link shot Ganon with a Silver Arrow and he turns into a pile of dust. In the Zelda 2 Ganon's servants are trying to revive him.

And TP is debatable. Yes. Its why he's back each game that he's in. He's never killed. Just sealed.

It is however a few different links. But if you actually read the story in the various games its just ganon being sealed away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.