Morg vs. Henshaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Three fights.

1. Morg vs. Henshaw

2. Morg vs. Henshaw with rings

3. Morg with the waters of life vs. Henshaw with rings.

Sirius77
Henshaw in all three. The rings are too much.

Photon009
Originally posted by Sirius77
Henshaw in all three. The rings are too much.

Wrong (as usual).

Fight 1: Morg about 6/10. Morg has the power cosmic, with it must come some form of electromagnetism manipulation, and even if Morg doesnt have it or use it, his Axe can dice Henshaw up.

Fight 2: Henshaw 7/10. Yea, here the rings would be too much. But it would be a hell of a fight, certainly not easy for Henshaw.

Fight 3: Morg 9/10. Morg beat the combined forces of Firelord, Terrax, Nova, and Air-Walker all at the same time, and easily on top of that. And he wouldve beaten Surfer's ass too if he hadnt run away to get Galactus to save their asses. Morg was so powerful with the Waters of Life that Surfer literally had to convince Galactus to SAVE THEIR LIVES. 5 Heralds >>> Henshaw w/ rings

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Photon009
Wrong (as usual).

Fight 1: Morg about 6/10. Morg has the power cosmic, with it must come some form of electromagnetism manipulation, and even if Morg doesnt have it or use it, his Axe can dice Henshaw up.

Fight 2: Henshaw 7/10. Yea, here the rings would be too much. But it would be a hell of a fight, certainly not easy for Henshaw.

Fight 3: Morg 9/10. Morg beat the combined forces of Firelord, Terrax, Nova, and Air-Walker all at the same time, and easily on top of that. And he wouldve beaten Surfer's ass too if he hadnt run away to get Galactus to save their asses. Morg was so powerful with the Waters of Life that Surfer literally had to convince Galactus to SAVE THEIR LIVES. 5 Heralds >>> Henshaw w/ rings

Um. Regular Superman would be too much for morg. Morg would lost 7/10 against superman. Henshaw was already superior to superman before he got one ring. didn't you know that?

Lord Prime
Henshaw all 3 ftw

Master-Borg
1. Henshaw 6/10

2. Henshaw 9/10

3. Morg 9/10

Sirius77
Wrong (as usual).

Dice henshaw up? lol, you poor thing, you have no idea who henshaw is do you? If you chop henshaw up he comes back together, he might even take control of morgs ax if he feels like it.

And also, henshaw would own any version of morg no matter how powerful. A non-jobbing henshaw would just use a geneti-lock and watch him suffocate in space, and then obliterate his body when he got bored. Either way henshaw wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sirius77
Dice henshaw up? lol, you poor thing, you have no idea who henshaw is do you? If you chop henshaw up he comes back together, he might even take control of morgs ax if he feels like it.

And also, henshaw would own any version of morg no matter how powerful. A non-jobbing henshaw would just use a geneti-lock and watch him suffocate in space, and then obliterate his body when he got bored. Either way henshaw wins.
I'm afraid a genitiloc isn't going to work on Morg. Morg's powers aren't genetic. They come from the PC, a gift from Galactus. And thus not genetic. And the WOL is magical. Also not genetic. Unless you can show Hank using said attack on a being of inferred power or magical power, I don't buy that way as a win.

Sirius77
Well, then in that case, I guess he'd just have to fight it out with tech, kryptonian abilities, and his rings.

Kurash
cyborg in each battle ftw

Kurash
Wrong (as usual).

ok, and before henshaw had his rings he took down the eradicator, supergirl, superboy and steel within 2 pages and didnt even get hit. Not to mention one shotting superman as well with an energy blast

Avlon
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm afraid a genitiloc isn't going to work on Morg. Morg's powers aren't genetic. They come from the PC, a gift from Galactus. And thus not genetic. And the WOL is magical. Also not genetic. Unless you can show Hank using said attack on a being of inferred power or magical power, I don't buy that way as a win.

Earth Angel Supergirl.

Eradicator.

Both don't have genetic powers.

Steels armor.

Oh, and for Morgs beat down of the cosmics...he still fought them 1 by 1. Borg without rings beat team superman simultaneously while cracking jokes.

llagrok
1. Henshaw 10/10

2. Henshaw 10/10

3. Henshaw 4.5/10

starlock
Morg
Henshaw
Morg

Avlon
1. Henshaw. (Axe? Like bringing a knife to a gun fight. smile ) Henshaw is physically above Morg in both strength and regen, and he can create any weapon he wants.

2. Henshaw wins. This is a stomp.

3. Herald x 2 (at best) vs Herald+ x 5 and far more versatility. - Henshaw wins again.

llagrok
Originally posted by Avlon
1. Henshaw. (Axe? Like bringing a knife to a gun fight. smile ) Henshaw is physically above Morg in both strength and regen, and he can create any weapon he wants.

2. Henshaw wins. This is a stomp.

3. Herald x 2 (at best) vs Herald+ x 5 and far more versatility. - Henshaw wins again.

Herald + x5?

Morg was a lot stronger when he had the waters of life. You need to get off the fanboy ride.

Avlon
Originally posted by llagrok
Herald + x5?

Morg was a lot stronger when he had the waters of life. You need to get off the fanboy ride.

Simply prove it.

Morg = Herald

Waters of life = Power just under herald.

Henshaw = Herald+

Ring = herald depending on who wields it. He has 10.

Morg = Uses his powers as a brick.

Henshaw = Is already a top tier brick AND uses his versatility well.

You = get off ridiculous insults and accusations.

llagrok
10 rings doesn't necessarily give your more power than 1 ring. You actually have to people it gives you 10x the power.

But I'll be fair, I think Henshaw would win as well.

Avlon
Originally posted by llagrok
10 rings doesn't necessarily give your more power than 1 ring. You actually have to people it gives you 10x the power.

But I'll be fair, I think Henshaw would win as well.

I never said that he had 10x ring power. He has 8 rings actually, and I don't count each as plus one Herald. He does get access to a lot of power with all those rings though... far more access than the WOL.

Photon009
Simply prove it.

Morg with WOL beat the shit out of Firelord, Terrax, Air-Walker, and Nova at the same time, even literally KILLING Nova with one blast. And he wouldve beaten Surfer to which was clearly shown in Terrax and Surfer's discussion, hence why Surfer went to get Galactus to save their asses. And Henshaw, even with his rings, is no more than equal to 2 top heralds such as any pair of Surfer, Firelord, Stardust, and Morg. So Morg with WOL >>> Firelord, Surfer, Terrax, Nova, and Air-Walker, yet Henshaw =/< Firelord and Surfer. Do the match. WOL Morg destroys any version of Henshaw. The first two fights are at least debatable, but WOL Morg? He'd crush any version of Henshaw in a matter of a page.

Avlon
Morg with WOL beat the shit out of Firelord, Terrax, Air-Walker, and Nova at the same time, even literally KILLING Nova with one blast. And he wouldve beaten Surfer to which was clearly shown in Terrax and Surfer's discussion, hence why Surfer went to get Galactus to save their asses. And Henshaw, even with his rings, is no more than equal to 2 top heralds such as any pair of Surfer, Firelord, Stardust, and Morg. So Morg with WOL >>> Firelord, Surfer, Terrax, Nova, and Air-Walker, yet Henshaw =/< Firelord and Surfer. Do the match. WOL Morg destroys any version of Henshaw. The first two fights are at least debatable, but WOL Morg? He'd crush any version of Henshaw in a matter of a page.

He beat them one at a time.. a feat that Thor, Sentry, Superman, could have done considering who he fought. Had he beaten them all simultaneously..it would have been a different story..but he fought them 1 on 1 after another.

Hell. DOS doomsday had more impressive feats.

Henshaw ftw.

Photon009
He beat them one at a time.. a feat that Thor, Sentry, Superman, could have done considering who he fought. Had he beaten them all simultaneously..it would have been a different story..but he fought them 1 on 1 after another.

Hell. DOS doomsday had more impressive feats.

Henshaw ftw.

Jeez there are alot of dumbasses here.

Avlon
Jeez there are alot of dumbasses here.

Yup. Pure debating skill there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Photon009
Yup. Pure debating skill there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're not worthy of debating with me after this:

llagrok
Henshaw has beaten herald level characters as well, what Morg didn't wasn't THAT impressive.

Sirius77
You really have issues. Either way, Henshaw has would beat Morg
6/10.

Avlon
You're not worthy of debating with me after this:

Yes...and with insults you sure did show superior debate skill.

My points are quite valid.

Yours are just funny.

Sirius77
In response to photon.

Photon009

Compared to some of the other idiots on this site such as Sirius yea. Compared to me? No, theyre not valid whatsoever.

Estacado
Yes...and with insults you sure did show superior debate skill.

Yours are just funny.
Why are you arguing with a guy who thinks Sentry could beat Superman Prime?

Photon009
Jeez this place has really gone downhill...

Avlon
Compared to some of the other idiots on this site such as Sirius yea. Compared to me? No, theyre not valid whatsoever.

You accepting to refuse fact has little to do with the actual debate at hand.

But yea..we're done. You can believe whatever you like.

Sirius77

Will you please stop putting my name in every post?
It makes you look trollish, and it's really annoying.

tkitna
I dont think Morg with the WOL is losing a majority, but then again, i'm in the camp of Silver Surfer being able to beat Superman too.

Dexter_Morgan
Henshaw

Sirius77
Henshaw 9/10
Henshaw 10/10
Henshaw 7/10

TricksterPriest
Morg's biggest weakness is CIS. He's an idiot. duryes

batdude123

It did when you left, armandovalles... didn't it? smile

Dexter_Morgan

I read that a lot.

Photon009
Originally posted by batdude123
It did when you left, armandovalles... didn't it? smile

Actually, yes. After Whirly left, i left, and then alot of the people here started to leave one after another. Wolverine8888, Rage, almost everybody's gone....it sucks.

batdude123
Actually, yes. After Whirly left, i left, and then alot of the people here started to leave one after another. Wolverine8888, Rage, almost everybody's gone....it sucks.

Wolverine8888 still posts here...

Photon009
Originally posted by batdude123
Wolverine8888 still posts here...

Yea but barely it seems...

Dexter_Morgan

Everywhere I go people speak of Whirly. I've come across him elsewhere, as the mods well know, he is so arrogant. He seems hated here.

Photon009
Originally posted by Dexter_Morgan
Everywhere I go people speak of Whirly. I've come across him elsewhere, as the mods well know, he is so arrogant. He seems hated here.

...That you Whirly?

Dexter_Morgan
...That you Whirly?

Everyone says that...... But No, I wish I was as famous as Whirly is though. He does know his comics more than almost anyone. Even at Superherohype they know that, which has a lot of very knowledgeable posters, probably due to it's far greater size as a board.

Kurash
Morg WOL beat heralds one after another whereas henshaw without rings beat supergirl, superboy, eradicator and steel all at the same time within 2 pages without gettin hit

Id say henshaw without rings even has a more impressive showing

Photon009
Originally posted by Kurash
Morg WOL beat heralds one after another whereas henshaw without rings beat supergirl, superboy, eradicator and steel all at the same time within 2 pages without gettin hit

Id say henshaw without rings even has a more impressive showing

Morg was beating the heralds. That's the point. Whether you beat them one after another or at the same time really makes no difference it's basically the same thing. And the big factor here, is the fact that he literally killed a herald with one blast, walked right through everything the heralds could throw at him, etc. He didnt have any bad showings. Henshaw does have bad showings that bring him down. For example, beating Supergirl, Superboy, etc is like his most impressive feat ever. That's not the only feat that counts. At the same time, he had a little bit of a hard time with Superman alone WITH THE RINGS. It averages out, and Henshaw loses hard.

Soljer
Morg was beating the heralds. That's the point. Whether you beat them one after another or at the same time really makes no difference it's basically the same thing. And the big factor here, is the fact that he literally killed a herald with one blast, walked right through everything the heralds could throw at him, etc.

Henshaw beat a bunch of herald levellers. That's the point, he even beat them all at the same time, and it definitely makes a difference - totally not the same thing. And the big factor here, is the fact that he's literally one-shot top tiers and walked through everything they could throw at him, etc.

dur.

Kurash
Originally posted by Soljer
Henshaw beat a bunch of herald levellers. That's the point, he even beat them all at the same time, and it definitely makes a difference - totally not the same thing. And the big factor here, is the fact that he's literally one-shot top tiers and walked through everything they could throw at him, etc.

dur.

signed

hes one shotted superman with an energy blast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.