Superman 1M vs. Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Both are listed as Trans. sad

Faceman
Which Grundy ? Not that it really matters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Faceman
Which Grundy ? Not that it really matters.

Well they are both listed as trans lvl. Same tier.

ChaoticReign
How the hell did Solomon grundy get listed on the same level as Superman 1m? Superman by a landslide.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
How the hell did Solomon grundy get listed on the same level as Superman 1m? Superman by a landslide. He's beaten teams of JLA members I think. the current one got beaten by redtornado tho.

Faceman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Well they are both listed as trans lvl. Same tier.

There's a thread where you can petition that. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Faceman
There's a thread where you can petition that. wink

Nah. I do think Solomon is trans. He can pretty much beat any other bricks ass in JLA if he wanted.

ChaoticReign
I guess its tough to gauge grundy as most of his showings I've seen were either really impressive or flat out terrible. Either way Superman 1m is completely ridiculous so I'm still giving all wins to him.

Bransolute
Grundy wins... easily. smile

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bransolute
Grundy wins... easily. smile Agreed evil face

iceman24567
Seriously are talking about this dork? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnuqMyU9fIQ

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by iceman24567
Seriously are talking about this dork? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnuqMyU9fIQ
I'd say that that was impressive on cartoon grundy'spart. Tho that isn't his best portrayal in the cartoon.

iceman24567
Yeah Chaos magic impowered Grundy stopped the whole League maybe he could go a few rounds with Superman 1 million

iceman24567
That Grundy but he still get downed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzVsIivjqhc

Astner
I thought Superman 1M was immune to magics.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Astner
I thought Superman 1M was immune to magics.
He is and when does beating down the regular jla put you on the level of supes1mill who holds a galaxy with tk....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He is and when does beating down the regular jla put you on the level of supes1mill who holds a galaxy with tk....

HAl can hold a galaxy if he pushed himself. I'm sure Kyle can. Has held more energy than that. smile. So beating the jla with either of them on the team is a feat indeed.

vlaaad12345
HAl can hold a galaxy if he pushed himself. I'm sure Kyle can. Has held more energy than that. smile. So beating the jla with either of them on the team is a feat indeed.
Really,then show hal or kyle non amped doing something like that,absorbing energy doesnt=attack power,supes 1mill is above regular superman by leaps and bounds in every way he would destroy solomon grundy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Really,then show hal or kyle non amped doing something like that,absorbing energy doesnt=attack power,supes 1mill is above regular superman by leaps and bounds in every way he would destroy solomon grundy.

Hal has stopped time in an entire quandrant if I'm not mistaken and Kyle held a Big bang in check. wink Please refer to your local respect threads before posting.

vlaaad12345
Hal has stopped time in an entire quandrant if I'm not mistaken and Kyle held a Big bang in check. wink Please refer to your local respect threads before posting.
Held a big bang huh,seemed to have a big problem taking down solaris for being so strong,and time stopping doesnt =galaxy wiping last time I checked.

Galan007
Well they are both listed as trans lvl. Same tier. Yeah, but characters in the same tier can still be more powerful then other characters in their bracket.

ie. S1M could be towards the high end of Trans-level -- While Grundy could be near the low end.
Held a big bang huh,seemed to have a big problem taking down solaris for being so strong. It's simply really.

When Kyle fought Solaris, he was a rookie -- When he held a big bang, he was a vet.

vlaaad12345
Kyle wasnt holding a whole big bang though,if he was then imperiex would have expended his full energies which he didnt.

Avlon
Kyle didn't contain an actual big bang. Imperiex did not detonate.

If that was the case..then Braniac should get credit for the feat as he absorbed and utilized the same energy...taking it a step beyond Kyle.

It's like holding a dormant stick of dynamite vs one that's exploding. Huge difference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.