Exiles Silver Surfer vs. Runner ( space gem)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
This fight is in the middle of the Universe deep space.

It's Exiles Silver Surfer ,

Exiles

On Earth #552, Norrin Radd had been a great military scientist who accidentally destroyed his own world with his greatest invention. Determined to bring it back to existence, he approached Galactus, Restorer of Worlds, and became his herald in the hope that Galactus would resurrect his world in exchange for his service. However, Galactus had taken an oath to only revive those worlds destroyed by the Blight. An enraged Silver Surfer then turned against his master, destroying those who worshipped him and attempting to kill Galactus himself in order to steal the knowledge of world restoration. This led to the destruction of Earth, the coming of the Exiles, the deaths of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard Elite, and inevitably the Surfer's own destruction.

Runner with Space Gem,

Space purple It allows the user to exist in any location (or all locations), move any object anywhere throughout the universe and warp or rearrange space.

Symmetric Chaos
I love the descriptions.

Runner wins.

guy222
hey gentlemen

taking runner

seaapple
Are all of the opinions for the Runner based solely on that one battle from Silver Surfer's series in the 80s? Because though he gets beaten badly, a part of it is mental. That darn likability power. An enraged Silver Surfer at full strength might wipe that smile off of the golden boy. It isn't like the surfer cannot touch the runner in that fight. And speed for distances doesn't necessarily translate into handspeed. Plus, Runner might not be the best fighter, we see his desire to go toe to toe with the Surfer.

Also, I was just checking the Silver Surfer respect thread. He has so many tricks up his silver sleeve! For example, I did not know he can create illusion!

I have not seen enough showing of the Runner to know this. But Surfer beat the Champion, he can also possibly beat the Runner.

llagrok
The Runner had Thanos beat for a while.

Sundipped
What's so special about Exiles Surfer?

Soljer
Originally posted by Sundipped
What's so special about Exiles Surfer?

He's ruthless.

And got owned by Sabretooth.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Soljer
He's ruthless.

And got owned by Sabretooth.

What the f**k?

Galan007
Originally posted by Sundipped
What's so special about Exiles Surfer? http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_exilessurfer1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_exilessurfer2.jpg

Yup.... That's pretty much it. srsly

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_exilessurfer1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_exilessurfer2.jpg

Yup.... That's pretty much it. srsly

You left out the part where he got owned by sabretooth.

Galan007
You left out the part where he got owned by sabretooth. laughing out loud

I just find it funny that some think Exiles Surfer is this uber badass, when his board is what can really be credited to the Gladiator 'feat' -- And also when, as you said, he was pwned by Sabretooth. ermmgrin

Master-Borg
anyone have scan of sabretooth pwning Surfer?

Galan007
yes

Master-Borg
yes can you post it?

Soljer
laughing out loud

I just find it funny that some think Exiles Surfer is this uber badass, when his board is what can really be credited to the Gladiator 'feat' -- And also when, as you said, he was pwned by Sabretooth. ermmgrin

But, as we know, Sabretooth has teh clawz.

Claws > Power Cosmic.

Validus
laughing out loud

What do you expect? This forum blows up every feat beyond what it actually is.

Galan007
Originally posted by Master-Borg
can you post it? no

Galan007
But, as we know, Sabretooth has teh clawz.

Claws, armbars, and b*tchslaps > Power Cosmic. Fixed. 313

Master-Borg
no how come? confused

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
What do you expect? This forum blows up every feat beyond what it actually is.

OMGZ! Sodam Yat survived TWO blasts from the anti-monitor!

He solo's the JLA. BEFORE getting Ion. smile.

Galan007
OMGZ! Sodam Yat survived TWO blasts from the anti-monitor! You've got to admit though, that was pretty impressive.

Soljer
You've got to admit though, that was pretty impressive.

Hell yes it was impressive.

But I was trying to blow it out of the water, like Val was talking about.

Galan007
Hell yes it was impressive.

But I was trying to blow it out of the water, like Val was talking about. thumb up

One of those blasts incinerates 'normal' GL's like they aren't even there -- Sodam took that + an additional blast, and it just seemed to piss him off.

Even AM seemed surprised. shock_oh

Soljer
thumb up

One of those blasts incinerates 'normal' GL's like they aren't even there -- Sodam took that + an additional blast, and it just seemed to piss him off.

Even AM seemed surprised. shock_oh

Yup. The ring scan even indicated that Sodam suffered no physical damage from two blasts from the Antimonitor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.