I have a problem with images in my profile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
My list of Scythettes that are all hosted in photobucket are not showing up. My photobucket account is up and running, but the images aren't there.

Scythe
Also, this comes up when I try to input the URL of my images.

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

Kelly_Bean
All of your profile pictures are showing up just fine on my computer (and that's saying something) so it may just be your computer having an error or photobucket must've been fvcking up.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
All of your profile pictures are showing up just fine on my computer (and that's saying something) so it may just be your computer having an error or photobucket must've been fvcking up.

I'm guessing it was Photobucket messing up on hotlinked images. I checked this thread and his profile last night and the images weren't there. They are there now though.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Tattoo
I'm guessing it was Photobucket messing up on hotlinked images. I checked this thread and his profile last night and the images weren't there. They are there now though.
Ooooh. Yeah, all is well, sir Scythey! I've just re-checked them to make sure.

Scythe
Hmm, thank you Ken, thank you Kelly, I have no idea what could've caused it. Regardless, thanks again.

Kelly_Bean
No problemo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.