Archimonde runs the DK gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/fanart/images/screens/ss452.jpg

Indeed it is Archimonde's turn to run one of my gauntlets! This time I have done a bunch of research to find strong opposition to my runner raver

Rules:
No soul-theft!
No time-manipulate!
No planet-busting!
No rude behaviour from the members that will discuss wink

Combatants:

1: God Kratos!

2: Ganon! - He CAN die in this fight!

3: Diablo! - Pandemoniac S? ]

4: Omega Weapon!

5: Darth Nihilus!

6: Jedah!

If he pulls this trough easily, or get crushed in the first fight- I will scream! weep

Creshosk
here's a mnemonic to help you out:
pan as in Greek for all
demon as in what he is
iam like "I am"

so sorta "I am all demon."

Darth Extecute
I can see the replies already.. He'll stop at Kratos.. if he ever get past Kratos, he'll stop at Ganon.. if he get past Ganon, he'll crush Diablo and then get stopped at Omega Weapon.. if he's lucky he get past Omega Weapon and will be "force death:ed" by Nihilus.. if he get past him, then Jedah will simply annhiliate him.. he simply will, because "he can"..

I think I start to know these KMC members by now hmm

I think he will make it..

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Creshosk
here's a mnemonic to help you out:
pan as in Greek for all
demon as in what he is
iam like "I am"

so sorta "I am all demon."

What? blink

Burning thought
Kratos
hmm God Kratos, the thing with God kratos he is all strength, muscle, his magic powers and ressitences have never shown much tbh and he doesnt have the speed to clear the gap (ime assuming youve given a default distance between the characters) but i think Archimonde can quite easily take the guy down, i mean his powers are quite incredible, he can teleport to get away from Kratos, he can use his finger of death (whatever its called) to turn him inside out, although he cannot burn or break bones, his insides being out of him...wont do him any good

Ganon

i think without his invincibiliy Ganon is going to have less of a chance than Kratos, although hes faster, can fly and teleport and such things, all Archi would have to do is with a gesture insdie out Ganon. If ganon proves to resist this, Archimondes power over warlock magics and his own resistences and teleport would allow him to come through..if he doesnt crush Ganon, Archimonde is fairly large.

Diablo

since it seems hes the games version (not too uber] i would have to say like kratos, Diablo is at a disadvantage due to his speed, his powers range in the game seem fairly limited as well although Armageddon move is pretty powerful i dont see him defeating Archimonde. But i dont see Archimonde winning as easily as before, Diablo has resistences to all forms of magic, has some high power behind him for sure.

omega weapon

a character i dont know much about but from what ive seen its an enormous thing that has powers of the lifestream and various others, not to menstion its metal isnt it? its flesh, soul and bone Archimonde can overcome but a huge metallic being but hell i dont know what it really is but from waht ive said i think Omega could win this.

Darth Nihilius

mismatch, little too high in the run, Archimonde smashes him

Jedah

ime not going to debate for or against Jedah i feel hes like Fusion arthas, we know little "facts" about him and his hype is a little overwhelming too

Creshosk
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
What? blink Shoot you're right... the spelling is wrong. Its Ium and not Iam... that kills my method of remembering it ...

Remindme
His chance of passing Kratos 7.5/10

His chance of passing Ganon 8/10

His chance of passing Diablo 6/10

His chance of passing Omega Weapon 4/10

His chance of passing Darth Nihilus 9/10

His chance of passing Jedah 3/10 or 9/10 can't remember if Archimonde has an immortal soul, if he doesn't, the first, if he does, the latter

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
omega weapon

a character i dont know much about but from what ive seen its an enormous thing that has powers of the lifestream and various others, not to menstion its metal isnt it? its flesh, soul and bone Archimonde can overcome but a huge metallic being but hell i dont know what it really is but from waht ive said i think Omega could win this.

Archimonde has been seen capable of crumbling massive buildings with one single finger of death.. I dont know how Omega Weapon's magical resistance is, and it might resist the finger of death.. However, the TK powers of Archimonde are so vast that he still wouldn't be helped much.. Archimonde can switch to titan size ((largest seen so far)), which easily match Omega Weapon.. His metal armor doesn't help him much against the vast TK of Archimonde..

Originally posted by Remindme
His chance of passing Jedah 3/10 or 9/10 can't remember if Archimonde has an immortal soul, if he doesn't, the first, if he does, the latter

She said "no soul-theft"

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Archimonde has been seen capable of crumbling massive buildings with one single finger of death.. I dont know how Omega Weapon's magical resistance is, and it might resist the finger of death.. However, the TK powers of Archimonde are so vast that he still wouldn't be helped much.. Archimonde can switch to titan size ((largest seen so far)), which easily match Omega Weapon.. His metal armor doesn't help him much against the vast TK of Archimonde..

She said "no soul-theft"

well people claim Omega weapon is like a mile tall, ive never seen or heard it being shown or stated Archimonde or titans can reach a mile tall. possibly your right, i dont know much on Omega, how hard its armour is.

Darth Extecute
well people claim Omega weapon is like a mile tall, ive never seen or heard it being shown or stated Archimonde or titans can reach a mile tall. possibly your right, i dont know much on Omega, how hard its armour is.

The Illidan vs Omega thread or whatever thread it was, there's a vid linked.. checked it out for his size.. he is titan size..

And Archimonde shapeshift into titan size at one point in the books, to snap the neck of a titan..

Burning thought
The Illidan vs Omega thread or whatever thread it was, there's a vid linked.. checked it out for his size.. he is titan size..

And Archimonde shapeshift into titan size at one point in the books, to snap the neck of a titan..

he snaps the neck of a titan? phew...hes stronger than i thought he was, whats the book called where he does this, i think ill buy it

according to that, omega weapon doesnt beat archi then imo, i still lack knowledge on its overall powers but if Archi takes that one down which from that info and from what i know he could he clears this gaunlet

Darth Extecute
he snaps the neck of a titan? phew...hes stronger than i thought he was, whats the book called where he does this, i think ill buy it

according to that, omega weapon doesnt beat archi then imo, i still lack knowledge on its overall powers but if Archi takes that one down which from that info and from what i know he could he clears this gaunlet

I dont remember the name.. I'll ask a friend of mine.. he's the one with the books..

Utrigita

Ore the Paramount Spells Archimonde has at his disposal

IMO he clears it.

Utrigita

Don't you think you got the battle with Malforion mixed up Archimonde has never battled with a titan to my knowlegde

Darkhalen
I don't think he did

Remindme
She said "no soul-theft"

Ah okie,s Archie creams Jedah

Utrigita
Originally posted by Darkhalen
I don't think he did

did what???

espiemerl
Originally posted by Creshosk
Shoot you're right... the spelling is wrong. Its Ium and not Iam... that kills my method of remembering it ...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOMEBACK CRESHOSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
ROFL. Jedah destroyed and remade the universe. Next you'll be telling me that Arichmonde beats Pyron. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Diamond Kisses
Jedah is not allowed to do that in this fight no

Violent2Dope
Jedah is not allowed to do that in this fight no Kay. It still shows he has the power to do so. He uses said power on Arichmonde. Not to mention Jedah can't die, and will regen from anything.

Diamond Kisses
My thread, my rules and there will be no planet/universe busting stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
My thread, my rules and there will be no planet/universe busting stick out tongue He doesn't need to. If he can bust a universe, he can bust Arichmonde.

Diamond Kisses
How?

Violent2Dope
How? Same way he busted the universe. big grin Just not as powerful.

Burning thought
when does he even bust a unvierse btw?

Diamond Kisses
How does he bust the universe?

Burning thought
How does he bust the universe?

ive not heard busintg unvierses before apart from the real fans..unless were talking about his makai soul devouring.

Violent2Dope
His makai soul devouring feat was to add souls to the Shintai, the infant, to make it grow more powerful, and be the new first life form of his universe. He busted the universe to make room for the new one. I think he may of absorbed it, not sure.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
His makai soul devouring feat was to add souls to the Shintai, the infant, to make it grow more powerful, and be the new first life form of his universe. He busted the universe to make room for the new one. I think he may of absorbed it, not sure.

busted what universe? he never busted the human unvierse yet since he clearly states thats what hes going for...then the Makai unvierse is one planet..dimension...

Violent2Dope
busted what universe? he never busted the human unvierse yet since he clearly states thats what hes going for...then the Makai unvierse is one planet..dimension... No, Makai is in a separate universe, dimension. Makai and earth are just links, portals to these respective verses.

Burning thought
No, Makai is in a separate universe, dimension. Makai and earth are just links, portals to these respective verses.

Makai is the realm of the demons, its one planet....thats what all the sources so far state, if so then Jedah doesnt destroy any verse at all then..he just takes souls to feed the infant..since soul stealing isnt allowed he cannot do anything so he gets punked

Violent2Dope
Makai is the realm of the demons, its one planet....thats what all the sources so far state, if so then Jedah doesnt destroy any verse at all then..he just takes souls to feed the infant..since soul stealing isnt allowed he cannot do anything so he gets punked Makai is a planet, it is the realm of the demons, and exists in a different dimension. This is not hard to comprehend. Also, let's say you're right, and he can't bust a verse, only eat the souls, he still definately busted the planet, made a new dimension, and created a new life form. Jedah can't die, can regenerate from anything due to his liquid body, and can shapeshift, walk thru dimensions, among other things. Seriously tho, do you think Arichmonde could beat Pyron?

Burning thought
Makai is a planet, it is the realm of the demons, and exists in a different dimension. This is not hard to comprehend. Also, let's say you're right, and he can't bust a verse, only eat the souls, he still definately busted the planet, made a new dimension, and created a new life form. Jedah can't die, can regenerate from anything due to his liquid body, and can shapeshift, walk thru dimensions, among other things. Seriously tho, do you think Arichmonde could beat Pyron?

if we include soul rip then maybe, in this matchup no because he cannot use soul rip, i doubt hed beat pyron...Jedah is more maleable..Jedah isnt enormous, jedah has no physical strength feets or attributes nad it seems all he does is take souls but since thats out of the question, ime sure Archimonde with his vast powers will find a way to at least submission jedah, or incapacitate the guy. Also does jedah bust the planet? ive seen nothing to suggest this, only that he took the souls.

Violent2Dope
if we include soul rip then maybe, in this matchup no because he cannot use soul rip, i doubt hed beat pyron...Jedah is more maleable..Jedah isnt enormous, jedah has no physical strength feets or attributes nad it seems all he does is take souls but since thats out of the question, ime sure Archimonde with his vast powers will find a way to at least submission jedah, or incapacitate the guy. Also does jedah bust the planet? ive seen nothing to suggest this, only that he took the souls. Jedah is strong enough to kill Demitri(not soul suck) who absorbed Pyron's power, the same Demitri that before absorbing Pyron took a dimension ripping attack from Belial and lived. Jedah busted the dimension and remade it, many sources state this.

Diamond Kisses
So because a couple of whisps defeated Archimonde that means everyone stronger than a whisp can defeat him? stick out tongue

That logic does not work, V2D shockno Just because one has the potentials of in this example kill Pyron, does not mean that he can defeat anyone that is not capable of defeating Pyron. Archimonde maybe lack power to destroy Pyron, but that does not mean he lack power to destroy Demitri or Jedah. He simply does not have the specific power in his arsenal that is required to defeat Pyron, however Jedah and Dimitri are mere humanoids and can not be compared to a Pyron size, which increase the victory of Archimonde far more than what it would if he were facing Pyron ermm

You are getting kind of thoughtless, V2D! Tired? stick out tongue

Burning thought
Jedah is strong enough to kill Demitri(not soul suck) who absorbed Pyron's power, the same Demitri that before absorbing Pyron took a dimension ripping attack from Belial and lived. Jedah busted the dimension and remade it, many sources state this.

ive seen no proof that Belials attack could rip dimensions, i mean from the many sites you, Fire ninja and "Who else?" have shown me i remember that it was a beam that was said to have the pwoer to destroy hundreds of nobles or something like that, although if it can destroy dimensions i would like to see this.... (also wtf...a dimension can consist of like 1 planet if the creator wants it to so this is a void argument since its not much of a feet at all)

Pyron is not magical and what at a great advantage against Demitri who is, he sucked up Pyron, doesnt mean Jedahs power is so ultimatley stronger than archiomondes, Archimonde would just take Demitri or pyrons soul if he wasnt in this match with rules.

Violent2Dope
So because a couple of whisps defeated Archimonde that means everyone stronger than a whisp can defeat him? stick out tongue

That logic does not work, V2D shockno Just because one has the potentials of in this example kill Pyron, does not mean that he can defeat anyone that is not capable of defeating Pyron. Archimonde maybe lack power to destroy Pyron, but that does not mean he lack power to destroy Demitri or Jedah. He simply does not have the specific power in his arsenal that is required to defeat Pyron, however Jedah and Dimitri are mere humanoids and can not be compared to a Pyron size, which increase the victory of Archimonde far more than what it would if he were facing Pyron ermm

You are getting kind of thoughtless, V2D! Tired? stick out tongue Jedah isn't a humanoid. That is the form he takes. His body is wholly made of liquid. Pyron doesn't just beat Arichmonde due to size, hell no, this is the biggest mistake people make about Pyron, they treat Pyron at full size like a different and more powerful character. He's not, it's the same Pyron. Jedah can rejuvenate from ANY wound, can travel thru dimensions, shapeshift, among other things. You wanna know sumthin else Jedah can do to kill Arichmonde?

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/jedah-lol.gif

He can grab him and enlarge his breasts, head, arms, whatever til they burst.

Burning thought
Jedah isn't a humanoid. That is the form he takes. His body is wholly made of liquid. Pyron doesn't just beat Arichmonde due to size, hell no, this is the biggest mistake people make about Pyron, they treat Pyron at full size like a different and more powerful character. He's not, it's the same Pyron. Jedah can rejuvenate from ANY wound, can travel thru dimensions, shapeshift, among other things. You wanna know sumthin else Jedah can do to kill Arichmonde?

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/jedah-lol.gif

He can grab him and enlarge his breasts, head, arms, whatever til they burst.

thats the lame move where he injects his blood into the other characters body through his hands and pumps them up, as if jedah would get that close anyway

Violent2Dope
ive seen no proof that Belials attack could rip dimensions, i mean from the many sites you, Fire ninja and "Who else?" have shown me i remember that it was a beam that was said to have the pwoer to destroy hundreds of nobles or something like that, although if it can destroy dimensions i would like to see this.... (also wtf...a dimension can consist of like 1 planet if the creator wants it to so this is a void argument since its not much of a feet at all)

Pyron is not magical and what at a great advantage against Demitri who is, he sucked up Pyron, doesnt mean Jedahs power is so ultimatley stronger than archiomondes, Archimonde would just take Demitri or pyrons soul if he wasnt in this match with rules. 1. No, I mean the attack was so powerful, it tore a hole in the dimension, and sent Demitri and his castle to the human world, and even crippled Belial.

2.Take Pyron's soul? Since when can he do this? Also, Pyron is far faster. stronger, and more powerful. He would shitstomp Arichmonde. Demitri can take souls as well mind you. Also, Arichmonde can't even bust a planet that I know of. Pyron is not magical, and that was indeed one of the three things that led to Pyron's downfall.

Burning thought
1. No, I mean the attack was so powerful, it tore a hole in the dimension, and sent Demitri and his castle to the human world, and even crippled Belial.

2.Take Pyron's soul? Since when can he do this? Also, Pyron is far faster. stronger, and more powerful. He would shitstomp Arichmonde. Demitri can take souls as well mind you. Also, Arichmonde can't even bust a planet that I know of. Pyron is not magical, and that was indeed one of the three things that led to Pyron's downfall.

1. i see, still makes me laugh, dumbass belial

2. since when? hes a master warlock of magic, same race and similiar powers to Kil'jaeden who rips souls, shitstomp, he wouldnt touch him, Archimonde teleports as well...cant even bust a planet, you seem to put everything on planet busting, i mean one planet to bust is nothing, if your comapring it to something like soul devouring in a 1v1 versus match

Violent2Dope
1. i see, still makes me laugh, dumbass belial

2. since when? hes a master warlock of magic, same race and similiar powers to Kil'jaeden who rips souls, shitstomp, he wouldnt touch him, Archimonde teleports as well...cant even bust a planet, you seem to put everything on planet busting, i mean one planet to bust is nothing, if your comapring it to something like soul devouring in a 1v1 versus match 1. Doesn't matter, proves my point.

2. So? Prove he can. If he never has, then he can't do it. Also, when has Kiljaedan eat souls? Can't remember this. Pyron is still a great deal faster, stronger, and more powerful than the both of them put together.

Burning thought
1. Doesn't matter, proves my point.

2. So? Prove he can. If he never has, then he can't do it. Also, when has Kiljaedan eat souls? Can't remember this. Pyron is still a great deal faster, stronger, and more powerful than the both of them put together.

2. Kiljaeden rips out Nerzuels soul, their of the same race and learn the same magics, Pyron, dont make me laugh hes lame in power comapred to these two, he can go faster than light with some momentum, great..thats helpful...

Utrigita
2.Also, Arichmonde can't even bust a planet that I know of.

Incorrect Archimonde can actually thanks to his vast arsenal of Paramount spells easily destroy a planet One Option would be shittering death a slow march of Destruction that tears the Planet apart that is what a Eredar with the status of Warlock is Capable of, And Archimonde is the 2. greatest of the corrupted Eredar is it therefore safe to assume that he guy has some pretty nasty tricks up his sleeve yes

Violent2Dope
2. Kiljaeden rips out Nerzuels soul, their of the same race and learn the same magics, Pyron, dont make me laugh hes lame in power comapred to these two, he can go faster than light with some momentum, great..thats helpful... No he didn't. He had to rip his body piece by piece in the Twisting Nether to do anything with his soul. He's not ripping Pyron's body to pieces.

Also, Utrigita, I'm not saying you're lying, but can you give proof?

Burning thought
No he didn't. He had to rip his body piece by piece in the Twisting Nether to do anything with his soul. He's not ripping Pyron's body to pieces.

fail, he didnt have to do anything, Kil'jaeden did it to torment ner'zuel as it says his spirit was kept alive while Kil'jaeden had his fun, he can control souls and spirirts...pyron=bye bye

what makes you say that. pyrons not going to do anything in twisting neither, its a void land, Pyrons power wouldnt be useful too him at all and all he is, is energy....hell be taken away..hell he doesnt have a body

Utrigita
No he didn't. He had to rip his body piece by piece in the Twisting Nether to do anything with his soul. He's not ripping Pyron's body to pieces.

Kil'Jaeden ripped his Body to pieces to increase Ner'zuel's torment and to make him feel Kil'Jaedens wrath. Kil'Jaeden could have killed Ner'zuel instantly.

If I had a scanner sad I could show you the page from a handbook with clearly list the paramount spells and there uses, but you get the second best a link to WoWwiki and a reference from there.

Pre-eminence in eredar warlock society depends almost entirely upon magical power. Those who command the greatest selection of paramount spells - and thus in theory the greatest magical arsenal - rise to higher ranks. Those whose arcane abilities top out at such pitiful cantrips as wish and shape change are grunts and lackeys, scarcely worthy of notice. Because of the very nature of magic, rank, magical power, and overall intelligence go hand-in-claw.

This rule of rank is never deviated from; Archimonde's status among his brethren is backed up by his mastery of the most destructive forms of magic, and his adeptness of all others (recall his single-handed destruction of Dalaran). However, while Archimonde is violent and destructive, Kil'Jaeden is ruthlessly cunning, and coupled with his powerful magic, may even make him an even more dangerous demon than Archimonde.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Man'ari_eredar

Violent2Dope
fail, he didnt have to do anything, Kil'jaeden did it to torment ner'zuel as it says his spirit was kept alive while Kil'jaeden had his fun, he can control souls and spirirts...pyron=bye bye

what makes you say that. pyrons not going to do anything in twisting neither, its a void land, Pyrons power wouldnt be useful too him at all and all he is, is energy....hell be taken away..hell he doesnt have a body No, phail. He tormented his body til nothing but spirit remained. He was in the Twisting Nether, a place where the rules of mortality and other such things don't apply. He can't just soul suck, nothing even indicates it.

2. Oh, so now the fight has to take place in the Twisted Nether?

Burning thought
No, phail. He tormented his body til nothing but spirit remained. He was in the Twisting Nether, a place where the rules of mortality and other such things don't apply. He can't just soul suck, nothing even indicates it.

2. Oh, so now the fight has to take place in the Twisted Nether?

2. ....kil'jaeden will pull him in like he brings anything in, through portals, his vast magic is incredible, magic>Pyron....

Violent2Dope
2. ....kil'jaeden will pull him in like he brings anything in, through portals, his vast magic is incredible, magic>Pyron.... No, magic>a weakened Pyron. Also, Demitri had enough physical abilities to stop from being killed by Pyron instantly coupled with his magic. Beyond Lightspeed>Kiljaedan. Popping planets like pimples>Kiljaedan. Pyron could literally kill him before Killy could move. Also, can Killy survive a mini sun?

Utrigita
No, phail. He tormented his body til nothing but spirit remained. He was in the Twisting Nether, a place where the rules of mortality and other such things don't apply. He can't just soul suck, nothing even indicates it.

you where saying???

When Ner'zhul left the dying world of Draenor, he was immediately captured by Kil'jaeden. The demon was eager to take revenge on the orc, who had turned back on the Blood Pact he had sworn years earlier. Ner'zhul's spirit was kept alive while his body was slowly torn apart. Entirely at Kil'jaeden's mercy, Ner'zhul agreed to serve the demon once more; exactly as the Deceiver had planned. Ner'zhul's spirit was encased in the Frozen Throne, a mystical block of crystal. Encased in the ice he felt his consciousness expand ten thousand fold, while being warped by Kil'jaeden's power. The orc that had been Ner'zhul ceased to exist, and the Lich King, a being of unfathomable power, was created.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Lich_King

Upon entering one of the portals, Ner'zhul and his followers were immediately captured by Kil'jaeden. The Elder Shaman was torn apart, though his spirit was kept alive. Agreeing to enter into the service of the demon once more, Ner'zhul was bound to the Frozen Throne. His perception, mental powers, and magical abilities expanded tremendously. Thus the Lich King was born.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Ner%27zhul

Burning thought
No, magic>a weakened Pyron. Also, Demitri had enough physical abilities to stop from being killed by Pyron instantly coupled with his magic. Beyond Lightspeed>Kiljaedan. Popping planets like pimples>Kiljaedan. Pyron could literally kill him before Killy could move. Also, can Killy survive a mini sun?

Demitri was not 100% in this battle was he....

goodluck pulling off beyond lightspeed, as he gains momentum Killy laughs and rips him into the nether.

Killy wouldnt have to, hed teleport away, or he could shield himself, shields can be near to invulerable

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Utrigita
you where saying???

When Ner'zhul left the dying world of Draenor, he was immediately captured by Kil'jaeden. The demon was eager to take revenge on the orc, who had turned back on the Blood Pact he had sworn years earlier. Ner'zhul's spirit was kept alive while his body was slowly torn apart. Entirely at Kil'jaeden's mercy, Ner'zhul agreed to serve the demon once more; exactly as the Deceiver had planned. Ner'zhul's spirit was encased in the Frozen Throne, a mystical block of crystal. Encased in the ice he felt his consciousness expand ten thousand fold, while being warped by Kil'jaeden's power. The orc that had been Ner'zhul ceased to exist, and the Lich King, a being of unfathomable power, was created.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Lich_King

Upon entering one of the portals, Ner'zhul and his followers were immediately captured by Kil'jaeden. The Elder Shaman was torn apart, though his spirit was kept alive. Agreeing to enter into the service of the demon once more, Ner'zhul was bound to the Frozen Throne. His perception, mental powers, and magical abilities expanded tremendously. Thus the Lich King was born.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Ner%27zhul Already read that. That's not soul suck.

Violent2Dope
Demitri was not 100% in this battle was he....

goodluck pulling off beyond lightspeed, as he gains momentum Killy laughs and rips him into the nether.

Killy wouldnt have to, hed teleport away, or he could shield himself, shields can be near to invulerable 1. I know, but you act like magic gives an instant win against Pyron.

2. Really? For one thing, Pyron is billions of times past it at full speed. And he doesn't build momentum, stop clinging onto this already crushed point. Pyron as clearly showed does not build momentum. In the 4th scan, he doesn't build momentum at all when he starts moving, he just moves. In the 2nd one, he doesn't, he goes from being as big as the planet, to appearing to be like 1/20th of it's size in the next panel.

3. His shield can't take a sun, don't be ludicrous.

Utrigita
Already read that. That's not soul suck.

So dragging the Soul out of a being and then keep the Soul connected to the Body isn't Soul Suck???

Burning thought
1. I know, but you act like magic gives an instant win against Pyron.

2. Really? For one thing, Pyron is billions of times past it at full speed. And he doesn't build momentum, stop clinging onto this already crushed point. Pyron as clearly showed does not build momentum. In the 4th scan, he doesn't build momentum at all when he starts moving, he just moves. In the 2nd one, he doesn't, he goes from being as big as the planet, to appearing to be like 1/20th of it's size in the next panel.

3. His shield can't take a sun, don't be ludicrous.

1. i didnt mean to imply an instant win, i mean to imply its a powerful weapon against him.

2. rubbish imo, in the 2nd scan we can clearly see him moving away from the planet, he doesnt instantly flash out across the starts, we see him making progress then he goes fast and hes gone, in the 4th scan we dont even see him starting off, for all we know he does build some momentum or movement force, he definaltey has to start moving several thousands of miles (taking his size into account) in 2nd scan before he goes speed and his battle speed is never proven this high anyway.

3. nothing is around to prove otherwise, hes blocked incredible powers against shields, he has so many other magics to escape things anyway like teleport, and you said mini sun, Pyron doesnt make suns, you said mini suns (which again in all the material youve shown me, he has never done) which is diffrent all together, shields in warcraft can have many varies of power.

Violent2Dope
1. i didnt mean to imply an instant win, i mean to imply its a powerful weapon against him.

2. rubbish imo, in the 2nd scan we can clearly see him moving away from the planet, he doesnt instantly flash out across the starts, we see him making progress then he goes fast and hes gone, in the 4th scan we dont even see him starting off, for all we know he does build some momentum or movement force, he definaltey has to start moving several thousands of miles (taking his size into account) in 2nd scan before he goes speed and his battle speed is never proven this high anyway.

3. nothing is around to prove otherwise, hes blocked incredible powers against shields, he has so many other magics to escape things anyway like teleport, and you said mini sun, Pyron doesnt make suns, you said mini suns (which again in all the material youve shown me, he has never done) which is diffrent all together, shields in warcraft can have many varies of power. 1. It does have a certain effectiveness against him, yes.

2. No, we see him move far away enough to where he was tiny, then he is like a star in the distance. I gotta check the 4th scan again. Also, when you can move that fast, he can turn most people into plasmic goo.

3. Nothing is around to prove it either. Pyron did it in the OVA vid, his suns look rather different from real ones tho.

Darth Extecute
Guys.. it's a wasteless discussion.. the books even say in words that Sargeras bless Archimonde with near limitless powers.. Do you have any idea how much power that is in the warcraft universe?

Creshosk
Soul ripping is a low level warlock ability. Its how you get soul shards to summon some creatures and cast other spells such as the soulstone.

Violent2Dope
Guys.. it's a wasteless discussion.. the books even say in words that Sargeras bless Archimonde with near limitless powers.. Do you have any idea how much power that is in the warcraft universe? Really? So a baseless quote gives him victory over Pyron, who has done far more impressive things?

MadMel
like cresh said, soul ripping is a necessary skill for regular warlocks....you think archimond is a regular warlock??..

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by MadMel
like cresh said, soul ripping is a necessary skill for regular warlocks....you think archimond is a regular warlock??.. No. Pyron is more powerful than any WoW Warlock.

Burning thought
No. Pyron is more powerful than any WoW Warlock.

rolling on floor laughing

Diamond Kisses

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Extecute

*sigh* Abuse of vocabulary..

Archimonde is more powerful that Pyron can ever be.. Is he stronger? Probably not.. but he is more powerful, by far! Pyron has his cosmical fire, his shapeshifting and his ability to forge robots and such, super speed and more.. his flight and a few others.. Archimonde has near limitless powers, and among many others: Fire magic, shapeshifting and forging of demons..

Darth Extecute
Really? So a baseless quote gives him victory over Pyron, who has done far more impressive things?

Baseless? What the f**k?

Violent2Dope
*sigh* Abuse of vocabulary..

Archimonde is more powerful that Pyron can ever be.. Is he stronger? Probably not.. but he is more powerful, by far! Pyron has his cosmical fire, his shapeshifting and his ability to forge robots and such, super speed and more.. his flight and a few others.. Archimonde has near limitless powers, and among many others: Fire magic, shapeshifting and forging of demons.. Really? So a quote that he has near limitless powers makes him more powerful? My ass. Fire magic? Pyron has total control over cosmic fire, like mini suns and shit, what will fire do to Pyron, who is made of cosmic fire? Shapeshifting? Pyron has that. Forging of demons? Pyron makes armies of Huitzil robots in his hand that have wiped out whole civilizations of life(THEY killed the dinosaurs). Pyron can fly WAY beyond lightspeed, can pop a planet like a pimple, and can just keep getting stronger by eating more planets.

Burning thought
Really? So a quote that he has near limitless powers makes him more powerful? My ass. Fire magic? Pyron has total control over cosmic fire, like mini suns and shit, what will fire do to Pyron, who is made of cosmic fire? Shapeshifting? Pyron has that. Forging of demons? Pyron makes armies of Huitzil robots in his hand that have wiped out whole civilizations of life(THEY killed the dinosaurs). Pyron can fly WAY beyond lightspeed, can pop a planet like a pimple, and can just keep getting stronger by eating more planets.

he cant pop a planet like a pimple, he needs to absorb it into his chest which from the scan of him doing it, not to menstion hed already smashed it up a bit so a damaged planet. With momentum

Violent2Dope
he cant pop a planet like a pimple, he needs to absorb it into his chest which from the scan of him doing it, not to menstion hed already smashed it up a bit so a damaged planet. With momentum Yeah...he can. He wears them for rings dude, he would pop it with two fingers, he CHOOSES to absorb them, and he does it with a beam from his chest. He didn't smash Hellstorm at all, unless you count ripping one building in half smashing. roll eyes (sarcastic) Now you are just being ridiculous, you're saying that Pyron can only eat damaged planets to make Arichmonde out to be stronger. He doesn't need momentum, you invented that to downplay Pyron.

Burning thought
Yeah...he can. He wears them for rings dude, he would pop it with two fingers, he CHOOSES to absorb them, and he does it with a beam from his chest. He didn't smash Hellstorm at all, unless you count ripping one building in half smashing. roll eyes (sarcastic) Now you are just being ridiculous, you're saying that Pyron can only eat damaged planets to make Arichmonde out to be stronger. He doesn't need momentum, you invented that to downplay Pyron.

he where it says their planets/dwarf galaxies, and their sizes?

pop a planet with two fingers..like he can do to Hellstorm, never seen that happen, hes chest is the size of it, two fingers? no

invented it? you think he instantly goes from 0->lightspeed from what? oh yes...nothing...

Violent2Dope
he where it says their planets/dwarf galaxies, and their sizes?

pop a planet with two fingers..like he can do to Hellstorm, never seen that happen, hes chest is the size of it, two fingers? no

invented it? you think he instantly goes from 0->lightspeed from what? oh yes...nothing... 1. They are at least planets. At least the size of earth.

2. Hellstorm is a planet bigger than Jupiter, planets sizes vary. He could pop earth with two fingers.

3. First of all, everything has to build some form of momentum when they start moving, Pyron has to, if at all, build little momentum to go that fast.

You still haven't even answered the question, how will Arichmonde kill Pyron?

Darth Extecute
Really? So a quote that he has near limitless powers makes him more powerful? My ass. Fire magic? Pyron has total control over cosmic fire, like mini suns and shit, what will fire do to Pyron, who is made of cosmic fire? Shapeshifting? Pyron has that. Forging of demons? Pyron makes armies of Huitzil robots in his hand that have wiped out whole civilizations of life(THEY killed the dinosaurs). Pyron can fly WAY beyond lightspeed, can pop a planet like a pimple, and can just keep getting stronger by eating more planets.

He IS more powerful.. He just isn't as strong..

And there's no proof of most feats that you bring up about Pyron..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.